How to bot in Harshlands

Comments

• Hydra - Harshlands
    Hydra - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ty for taking the SS, I really must start doing that with all interesting chat I came across.
    As I admited before I didnt saw the 2 Starrs right way and yes I call a guildie and yes, after that you got rolled 2x2. b:kiss .

And Starr, do learn to control your anger or you will end up like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVmfIUR1DA b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:kiss
  • BlowMe - Harshlands
    BlowMe - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    my bad. sorry the attempts to look cool using sexually related name on an online game are lost on me. obviously. they all seem to run together.

I think I have sent like 10 tickets to the GMs and I yet to get a side reply saying my name is offensive. Unless you live in the 13th Century and have way backward thinking, the name has various meanings to it.

Now if you are fuming over the fact you got stunlocked and u died while mining, I am sorry.

Yes I failed earlier to stun you cos you fail to understand I am a melee toon who needs to be real close to another toon to do it.

Well I guess its the time of the month for both of you and I also understand how the pains in the stomach can make you moody.
    PWI - retired.
    JD - retiring Sept 22nd.b:shocked
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think I have sent like 10 tickets to the GMs and I yet to get a side reply saying my name is offensive. Unless you live in the 13th Century and have way backward thinking, the name has various meanings to it.

Now if you are fuming over the fact you got stunlocked and u died while mining, I am sorry.

Yes I failed earlier to stun you cos you fail to understand I am a melee toon who needs to be real close to another toon to do it.

Well I guess its the time of the month for both of you and I also understand how the pains in the stomach can make you moody.

I like ur signb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited May 2009

actually i told her to LET you kill her and it took you almost 20 seconds while she was standing there on a mine. then you sat inside sz for 5 minutes while she tried to get you to come back out. then you made up some lame **** excuse that you couldnt because you had to go run a fb. but 2 minutes later found you sitting inside sz in sanctuary and you used the excuse that you had no more money to port anywhere so you had to sit in town.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    lol, brainless much?

u got hit inside safezone because u wasnt inside the safezone when there cast finished, thus getting hit in the safezone, or did u ever consider lag to be an option? even tho u think ur in the safezone, to the game ur still running abit.

so unless u got SS proof of being hit deep in the safezone, keep ur nubness quite.

here you go meca. you wanted screens here you go. along with screens of the exact edge of safezone. now go remove your foot from your mouth and come back with some new excuse for it.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/307/20090518124946.jpg

well inside sz if you too dumb to tell by this view i can give you a side view of the dock as well.

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9870/20090519131129.jpg

inside sz

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/8981/20090519131139.jpg

outside sz

go go stuntkiller **** more.
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    inside of certain instances, like nightscream, there's a lot of server-based lag. running into a safezone sometimes doesn't register to the server for over 20 seconds. it's very possible that you were killed within those few seconds.

besides, you appear outside the safezone in that picture. what's your point?
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    inside of certain instances, like nightscream, there's a lot of server-based lag. running into a safezone sometimes doesn't register to the server for over 20 seconds. it's very possible that you were killed within those few seconds.

besides, you appear outside the safezone in that picture. what's your point?

look again or are you just that dense. the spot where he was able to hit me was the spawn point when you enter nightscream.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    look again or are you just that dense. the spot where he was able to hit me was the spawn point when you enter nightscream.

lol your claiming that guy uses safezone hacks to kill you.

just clarifying.
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    well i think at YKD is SZ random b:laugh or at least sometimesb:surrender
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    here you go meca. you wanted screens here you go. along with screens of the exact edge of safezone. now go remove your foot from your mouth and come back with some new excuse for it.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/307/20090518124946.jpg

well inside sz if you too dumb to tell by this view i can give you a side view of the dock as well.

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9870/20090519131129.jpg

inside sz

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/8981/20090519131139.jpg

outside sz

go go stuntkiller **** more.

wow, u fail more then i thought, is the nubness taking over u?
    in the top screenshot where ur trying to prove a point, does it say "Entering Safe Zone"? cos i dont see it anywhere...

so once again, unless u have screenshot profe that u got killed in the safezone with it saying Entering Safe Zone 1st, then yea i might just belive u, but untill then...

"now go remove your foot from your mouth and come back with some new excuse for it. " b:bye
  • concealment
    concealment Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    my bad. sorry the attempts to look cool using sexually related name on an online game are lost on me. obviously. they all seem to run together.

fistme is a 70,s chinese kungfu movie star nothing sexual in that.
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    wow, u fail more then i thought, is the nubness taking over u?
    in the top screenshot where ur trying to prove a point, does it say "Entering Safe Zone"? cos i dont see it anywhere...

so once again, unless u have screenshot profe that u got killed in the safezone with it saying Entering Safe Zone 1st, then yea i might just belive u, but untill then...

"now go remove your foot from your mouth and come back with some new excuse for it. " b:bye

sorry almighty meca for not taking a perfect screen for you. sorry i did not scroll back to get it just the way you wanted it. go walk all around on nightscream and see just how close to the coordinates where i was standing you can get and have it say you are outside sz. sz ends at the end of the dock i was standing at the spawn point at the center of the dock. fail more dumb ****.
  • Meca - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    sorry almighty meca for not taking a perfect screen for you. sorry i did not scroll back to get it just the way you wanted it. go walk all around on nightscream and see just how close to the coordinates where i was standing you can get and have it say you are outside sz. sz ends at the end of the dock i was standing at the spawn point at the center of the dock. fail more dumb ****.

ur making ur self look stupider with each post, but what can i expect from a moron? i shud say *fail more dumb ***** to you since u seem to realy think u was in the safe zone, and u have no proof that u was, i have already tested the safe zone area so i no perfectly where it is.

Fact: the game lags, u thought u was in the safe zone and u wasnt, u got pwnt by stuntkiller while running, live with it, stop QQing and play the game properly.

seriously starr, ur the biggiest muppet ive ever talked to.
  • Spudunker - Harshlands
    Spudunker - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ur making ur self look stupider with each post, but what can i expect from a moron? i shud say *fail more dumb ***** to you since u seem to realy think u was in the safe zone, and u have no proof that u was, i have already tested the safe zone area so i no perfectly where it is.

Fact: the game lags, u thought u was in the safe zone and u wasnt, u got pwnt by stuntkiller while running, live with it, stop QQing and play the game properly.

seriously starr, ur the biggiest muppet ive ever talked to.

I took the time to point out all the big mistakes in your' post. As it is said you cannot call someone a moron when you yourself are a moron. =)

here is what your' post should look like.

"You're making yourself look more stupid with each post. What can I expect from a moron? I should say "Fail more dumb ****" To you since you seem to really think you were in the Safe Zone. You have no proof that you were. I have already tested the Safe Zone area so I know perfectly where it is.

Fact: The game can lag. You thought you were in the Safe Zone but you were not. You got killed by Stunkiller while running. Live with it. Stop QQing and play the game properly.

Seriously Starr, you're the biggest Muppet I've ever talked too."

Here are some things I should point out. The first letter in each sentence should be capitalized. You're is a contraction for "you are".
    You cannot be "stupider" than someone for it is not a word. You can, however, be more stupid or most stupid.
    "Shud" is also not a word. Unless you mean should.
    "Realy" is a misspelled form of "Really".
    "U was" is improper it should be "you were".
    "U" does not mean the same thing as "You" u is a letter.
    No means no, like 'No I will not"
    Know means you know, like "I know the answer."
    "u wasnt" Is the same as "you was." "You were not" is the proper way.
    Capitalize the "I" when it stands alone. An example would be "I am going to the store today." or "You and I" and so on.
    "ur the biggiest muppet ive ever talked to" You're the biggest (Biggiest is not a word.) Muppet (Being a name capitalize the first letter.) I've (Contraction of "I have" therefor the I is still capitalized.)

Yes I know my own grammar is not perfect but, please if you are going to call someone a moron at least make your posts readable. b:bye

Also if you didn't figure out the last two screen shots in Starr's post were to point out to you where the proper Safe Zone should be.
  • Meca - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    im sorry that u wasted so much time typing that dribble and i diddnt even read 1/4 of it, the second i saw ur trying to make me seem stupid by pointing out english errors that i already no about, i stoped, seemings as this is what u call TYPE english, as in spelling it how it sounds which most ppl online no about.

and lol at making an alt forum account to make me seem bad, try again plz b:chuckle
  • Spudunker - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    im sorry that u wasted so much time typing that dribble and i diddnt even read 1/4 of it, the second i saw ur trying to make me seem stupid by pointing out english errors that i already no about, i stoped, seemings as this is what u call TYPE english, as in spelling it how it sounds which most ppl online no about.

and lol at making an alt forum account to make me seem bad, try again plz b:chuckle

Actually this is my real character. =)

Erm, actually let me rephrase that, this is my real HL character I do play him from time to time but not often =)...

Lol at you for thinking this was an alt.
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ty for taking the SS, I really must start doing that with all interesting chat I came across.
    As I admited before I didnt saw the 2 Starrs right way and yes I call a guildie and yes, after that you got rolled 2x2. b:kiss .

And Starr, do learn to control your anger or you will end up like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVmfIUR1DA b:laugh

still waiting for you to point out where the anger is?
    the QQme forum is starting an epic thread of Crimson BR and i like to add to it so i ss from time to time. " i didnt saw the" lol

on a serious note. how can anyone (other than Crimson) be angry? you guys are so entertaining. not 5 mins go by without someone quoting a Crimson funny in guild chat. keep it up the good work Crimmy!b:thanks
    the good Starr
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I took the time to point out all the big mistakes in your' post. As it is said you cannot call someone a moron when you yourself are a moron. =)

here is what your' post should look like.

"You're making yourself look more stupid with each post. What can I expect from a moron? I should say "Fail more dumb ****" To you since you seem to really think you were in the Safe Zone. You have no proof that you were. I have already tested the Safe Zone area so I know perfectly where it is.

Fact: The game can lag. You thought you were in the Safe Zone but you were not. You got killed by Stunkiller while running. Live with it. Stop QQing and play the game properly.

Seriously Starr, you're the biggest Muppet I've ever talked too."

Here are some things I should point out. The first letter in each sentence should be capitalized. You're is a contraction for "you are".
    You cannot be "stupider" than someone for it is not a word. You can, however, be more stupid or most stupid.
    "Shud" is also not a word. Unless you mean should.
    "Realy" is a misspelled form of "Really".
    "U was" is improper it should be "you were".
    "U" does not mean the same thing as "You" u is a letter.
    No means no, like 'No I will not"
    Know means you know, like "I know the answer."
    "u wasnt" Is the same as "you was." "You were not" is the proper way.
    Capitalize the "I" when it stands alone. An example would be "I am going to the store today." or "You and I" and so on.
    "ur the biggiest muppet ive ever talked to" You're the biggest (Biggiest is not a word.) Muppet (Being a name capitalize the first letter.) I've (Contraction of "I have" therefor the I is still capitalized.)

Yes I know my own grammar is not perfect but, please if you are going to call someone a moron at least make your posts readable. b:bye

Also if you didn't figure out the last two screen shots in Starr's post were to point out to you where the proper Safe Zone should be.

you Sir, are very good. i missed 6 of those corrections. b:sad
    the good Starr
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    Zorish - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Pls take your time to read a bit.

All your comeback are nonsense

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacies
  • Meca - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Actually this is my real character. =)Lol at you for thinking this was an alt.

k, then nice lvl mr noobalot, u killed 10 mobs and quit the game fast enough to troll the forums to look for an english class, its what most monkeys do when they have no more good comebacks so they go on to the persons grammer, most the forum knows it and made ur self look like a nub lol

and erm...

Erm, actually let me rephrase that, this is my real HL character I do play him from time to time but not often =)...

u play it from time to time? what do u do, kill 2 mobs a day?
  • Spudunker - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    you Sir, are very good. i missed 6 of those corrections. b:sad

b:thanks Thanks b:pleased
    Pls take your time to read a bit.

All your comeback are nonsense

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacies

My argument is simply this, do not call someone an idiot when you are in fact an idiot yourself.

Same rule applies for the topic. Do not scream bot when you, or your faction bots.
  • Spudunker - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    k, then nice lvl mr noobalot, u killed 10 mobs and quit the game fast enough to troll the forums to look for an english class, its what most monkeys do when they have no more good comebacks so they go on to the persons grammer, most the forum knows it and made ur self look like a nub lol

and erm...

u play it from time to time? what do u do, kill 2 mobs a day?

You totally caught me o.o I killed 10 mobs and left. Actually my main is higher level than you Noob-a-lot =) b:bye

Also this is my first time ever speaking and or replying to you. So how would I run out of comebacks? Me pointing out your horrible grammar wasn't even a comeback it was just pointing out the obvious. =)

Same rule applies "Don't call someone an idiot(moron, or noob in this case) when you in fact are an idiot or moron and a noob." (my main is higher than you =) )

I do not play this character seriously but it is my real Harshlands' character.

P.S In case you don't know what I am talking about here is a simple definition.
    Comeback: A sharp or witty reply.
    Considering that was my first post towards you it cannot be considered a comeback. =o!

Edit: Double post sorry guys D:
  • Escobar - Harshlands
    Escobar - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    About my armour, yes is grade 8 and? what is your point? I am stupid because I use cash shop while you bot? Sry, I can stand to be called cash shop user

Let me break something down for you. Regardless of whether you CS or not, you will soon see why you are an idiot.

Current Buying Price of Gold on Harshlands: 157,000 (160,140 After 2% fee)
    Current Cost of Mirage Stone on Harshlands: 40,000

Cost of G8 Shard x 4 (Rating Avg Shards at 50k Each): 3,200,000 x 4 = 12,800,000
    HP Bonus From Shards(g8x4): +200
    Cost for +5 on Harshlands: 4,491,752
    HP Bonus From +5 on Level 10 TURKEY ARMOR: +154
    Total HP Bonus: +354
    Total Cost: 17,291,752

Cost of G7 Shard x 4 (Rating Avg Shards at 50k Each): 800,000
    HP Bonus From Shards(g7x4): +160
    Cost of +6 on Harshalnds: 10,152,666
    HP Bonus From +6 on Level 10 TURKEY ARMOR: +203
    Total HP Bonus: +363
    Total Cost: 10,952,666

You could even go as far to +7 it with g7 x 4.. Which would bring you up to..
    Total HP Bonus: +428
    Total Cost: 20,360,856

Oh wait.. I miscalculated.. I forgot to add that amazing glow you get from g8 shards into my calculations QQ

So unless I see you walking around with +8 on all your gear.. Which I don't, you are a complete rtard. Because you would have more HP for less money by using beautiful/flawless and more + on your gear. Cash Shopper or not, you can't justify your horrible math skills. But who am I to talk? I'm just another QQme botter.
  • Meca - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    You totally caught me o.o I killed 10 mobs and left. Actually my main is higher level than you Noob-a-lot =) b:bye

Also this is my first time ever speaking and or replying to you. So how would I run out of comebacks? Me pointing out your horrible grammar wasn't even a comeback it was just pointing out the obvious. =)

Same rule applies "Don't call someone an idiot(moron, or noob in this case) when you in fact are an idiot or moron and a noob." (my main is higher than you =) )
    Wikipedia wrote:
    Noob is a slang term for a new person in a community, group, or video game, and especially on the internet (see internet slang). Noob is short for "newbie", another slang term that comes from the word "new". A noob usually means a bad player in a game, or someone who does not know the rules of a community. Being a noob is usually not a good thing.

In many Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG)s or other internet based games, the word noob is used very often. Noob can also mean someone that has a high level, but is not a skilled player. A person new to a game is often referred as a Newbie. The word can also be used to talk about a young player.

doesnt matter if u got a higher level then me, so if u read my quote, that just proves ur a noob b:chuckle

try using ur main to post, its bad enough ur behind a computer screen, but are u realy that much of a coward u need to use an alt?
  • Spudunker - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    doesnt matter if u got a higher level then me, so if u read my quote, that just proves ur a noob b:chuckle

try using ur main to post, its bad enough ur behind a computer screen, but are u realy that much of a coward u need to use an alt?

I felt it befitting to use my real Harshlands character. =) Considering this is the Harshlands forum.
    All I saw was tasteless name calling in your quote.
    "noobalot" I believe it was =) using "noobalot" in the context that I am only level two while you are 83.
    In short, you think you're a higher level than I thus you believe I am a noob. =) Or at least that's the context you used it in.

P.S Meca please refer to my "Join Date"

May 2009 =) So you're post about me killing ten mobs then leaving is irrelevant. o.o;.

Also referring to your other posts, I do have a thing called "real life" so a casual player would get on from "time to time" as I said.
    You're being a baseless hypocrite.
  • Escobar - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    random person, go to hell u racist gimp, american much?

Okay, you point out the fact that he might be racist and then you go as far as calling him american? Hypocrite much? I'm surprised the mods don't do anything about all the racism on these boards.

I still don't see how any of these videos are proof of anyone botting. All these stupid threads just give me more of a reason not to care about your guilds feelings when I roll them.

These threads are filled with more forum trolls(Meca) than anything useful.
  • Spudunker - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Okay, you point out the fact that he might be racist and then you go as far as calling him american? Hypocrite much? I'm surprised the mods don't do anything about all the racism on these boards.

I still don't see how any of these videos are proof of anyone botting. All these stupid threads just give me more of a reason not to care about your guilds feelings when I roll them.

These threads are filled with more forum trolls(Meca) than anything useful.

Let me enlighten you on something.

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience." - Stickygreen Signature XD
    edited May 2009
    Let me break something down for you. Regardless of whether you CS or not, you will soon see why you are an idiot.

Current Buying Price of Gold on Harshlands: 157,000 (160,140 After 2% fee)
    Current Cost of Mirage Stone on Harshlands: 40,000

Cost of G8 Shard x 4 (Rating Avg Shards at 50k Each): 3,200,000 x 4 = 12,800,000
    HP Bonus From Shards(g8x4): +200
    Cost for +5 on Harshlands: 4,491,752
    HP Bonus From +5 on Level 10 TURKEY ARMOR: +154
    Total HP Bonus: +354
    Total Cost: 17,291,752

Cost of G7 Shard x 4 (Rating Avg Shards at 50k Each): 800,000
    HP Bonus From Shards(g7x4): +160
    Cost of +6 on Harshalnds: 10,152,666
    HP Bonus From +6 on Level 10 TURKEY ARMOR: +203
    Total HP Bonus: +363
    Total Cost: 10,952,666

You could even go as far to +7 it with g7 x 4.. Which would bring you up to..
    Total HP Bonus: +428
    Total Cost: 20,360,856

Oh wait.. I miscalculated.. I forgot to add that amazing glow you get from g8 shards into my calculations QQ

So unless I see you walking around with +8 on all your gear.. Which I don't, you are a complete rtard. Because you would have more HP for less money by using beautiful/flawless and more + on your gear. Cash Shopper or not, you can't justify your horrible math skills. But who am I to talk? I'm just another QQme botter.

You seem to forget a huge part of the equation.
    Time.
    Many +7/8 shards you get through your normal playing.
    Selling said shards and buying said gold may or may not be worth the advantage you obtain. Subjective.

There is a gray area you are undeniable disregarding for some odd reason.
    I don't think it's that you are ignorant, but you seem to want to be just so you can be right. Which makes me hate you.
    G' day.
  • Escobar - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    You seem to forget a huge part of the equation.
    Time.
    Many +7/8 shards you get through your normal playing.
    Selling said shards and buying said gold may or may not be worth the advantage you obtain. Subjective.

There is a gray area you are undeniable disregarding for some odd reason.
    I don't think it's that you are ignorant, but you seem to want to be just so you can be right. Which makes me hate you.
    G' day.

Regardless if you farmed them or not, the values keep true

I rated the shards at 50K each, which is already cheap enough to liquidate very fast

let me know when you find enough shards to make a g8 from grinding k thanks

You can't argue that spending 17m vs 11m is worth it because you saved "time" Just face it, you can't beat my logic and anyone with brains who reviewed my post would agree with me.
    edited May 2009
    Regardless if you farmed them or not, the values keep true

I rated the shards at 50K each, which is already cheap enough to liquidate very fast

let me know when you find enough shards to make a g8 from grinding k thanks

You can't argue that spending 17m vs 11m is worth it because you saved "time" Just face it, you can't beat my logic and anyone with brains who reviewed my post would agree with me.

The worth of time is 100% subjective.
    Grinding/Quest give tons of shards compared to zero dragon orbs.
    It makes a difference.
    Maybe selling level 5 shards @ 50k is easy, but selling level 6 shards @ xxx amount and so on becomes harder and harder.
    The problem comes when you complete a quest or recieve a drop that gives you a g6/g7 or possibly g8 shard.
    This is where liquidating the item becomes tedious and generally comes at a reduced value.

You keep using the G5 50k example which you apply correctly.
    However, the market for G5 shards is much much bigger then that of G6 much less G7/8.
    It changes from a sellers market into a buyers. Everything shifts, time increases, value decreases, and hassle increases.
    These are all factors that can lead a person to take the seemingly worse option, in hopes to receive an immediate impact, and not waste their resources on previously mentioned events.
This discussion has been closed.