How to bot in Harshlands

12346»

Comments

• Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    sounds like no spy on crimson's vent

Can you say that again? And perhaps make sense this time?

Your post has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.
  • Wdawdaw - Harshlands
    Wdawdaw - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Can you say that again? And perhaps make sense this time?

Your post has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

do not use "spy" as an excuse when there is spy on crimson's vent as well from botme
    ----Heavenly----
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    If there was anyone from QQme in Crimson's vent, then he had Down's Syndrome and thought he was actually in QQme vent the whole time because we were all in one channel and no one ever heard anything that sounded remotely like spying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • d33m0n101
    d33m0n101 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    hmm.. how come this thread has gone way off topic?
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    If there was anyone from QQme in Crimson's vent, then he had Down's Syndrome and thought he was actually in QQme vent the whole time because we were all in one channel and no one ever heard anything that sounded remotely like spying.

Sounds like everyone in QQme's vent had down's syndrome!!! b:laugh
  • d33m0n101
    d33m0n101 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    anyways.. I see players talking alot in these threads.. and not one GM has said anything.. why is that so?

well.. as much as others has told me.. GM's don't allow to say who is botting.. because we may hurt botters reputation :D cmon GM's really? are we actually going that low?

so.. basically at the moment in this server if you pay money then you are alowd do bot. Simple as that. And GM's will not ban you... or if then for 2-3 days.
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Sorry, we can't all be self-righteous BRs.

u must be american, cos as far as i no, americans are the biggiest self wh0res in the world, prime example is if u use x-box live and play games like halo3 just to see there cocky attitude to other nations playing and the racism they spew out of there filthy mouths...

such as u with ur racism to ppl that are BR, so what if they cant speak english properly, atleast they had the decency to try learn the english language, seriously allure, grow up out of ur hole, take ur head out ur **** and wake up to the world.
    You're only reading what you want to. We did explain multiple times on the forum why we lost. The spies were only one reason among many. If you're unable to see intelligent, un-butthurt talk, press the little red X button right now.

u lost the TW cos we had some form of co-ordination and QQme did the exact thing that QQme complained about crimson doing...zerging...lol bunch of hipocrits, basicly u lost the war far and square, u were all in vent, u cud of planned things out, but simply put, ur all to daft to even do that.
  • Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Meca....ur filthy

so please STFU

Thnxb:kiss
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    u must be american, cos as far as i no, americans are the biggiest self wh0res in the world, prime example is if u use x-box live and play games like halo3 just to see there cocky attitude to other nations playing and the racism they spew out of there filthy mouths...

such as u with ur racism to ppl that are BR, so what if they cant speak english properly, atleast they had the decency to try learn the english language, seriously allure, grow up out of ur hole, take ur head out ur **** and wake up to the world.

u lost the TW cos we had some form of co-ordination and QQme did the exact thing that QQme complained about crimson doing...zerging...lol bunch of hipocrits, basicly u lost the war far and square, u were all in vent, u cud of planned things out, but simply put, ur all to daft to even do that.

Hey **** you guy.
    America is > your ****ty **** country.
    As for your knock on America, wow.
  • tokonvaglak
    tokonvaglak Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    at last Perfect World = Silkroad onlineb:chuckle
    GM didnt do anything,..they need money.
    next month or next year,.maybe 80% player in PWI = Botterb:bye

so go download bot software..they just banned u 3day..next day u can play ur lvl 90 character

anyway how can we download the botter?
  • tokonvaglak
    tokonvaglak Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    How Can I Donload The Botter?
    I cant find it anywhereb:angryb:cryb:sad
  • Pedro - Harshlands
    Pedro - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    AHAHAH This post again,was so funny
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Go, go necro rangers.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Omg stop the necro gosh .____.

All the necro'd threads are killing me b:sweat
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • HeRoIc - Harshlands
    HeRoIc - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lmao, i dont think there are any botters left now with all the powerlevelingb:chuckle
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    There'd BETTER not be any bots around MY forums...

b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
This discussion has been closed.