How to bot in Harshlands

Options

Comments

• Escobar - Harshlands
    Escobar - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Okay.. the amount of shards you find... let's say you don't even sell them. let's say you throw them away and BUY everything from scratch. 11m vs 17m.. You will not have thrown away 6m worth of shards and I can GUARANTEE it. which means you are spending less money(AND GETTING MORE HP) by using lower shards and more +

Also the time it takes to get 4 x g8 shards is A LOT longer than getting 4 x g7 shards. So I still don't understand your logic behind this. You keep rambling on about the time wasted, but you would definitely waste more time trying to get 4xg8 shards then 4xg7 shards. Skipping the g8 shards and using more + will save you time. The + is bought from cash shop, the shards aren't. Therefore you waste less time obtaining the shards(buying/combining/gathering).

Immaculate is for level 10+ gear with +8 not +5 (So unless he +8s his gears, then he's a total ****.. and even if he does.. who in their right mind puts that much money into TURKEY armor gg)

and the fact that the armor will only last you until 90.. EVEN MORE BRILLIANT

Dragon Orbs: Obtained From Cash Shop

The only thing to assess here is MONEY SPENT. END OF DISCUSSION.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Okay.. the amount of shards you find... let's say you don't even sell them. let's say you throw them away and BUY everything from scratch. 11m vs 17m.. You will not have thrown away 6m worth of shards and I can GUARANTEE it. which means you are spending less money(AND GETTING MORE HP) by using lower shards and more +

Also the time it takes to get 4 x g8 shards is A LOT longer than getting 4 x g7 shards. So I still don't understand your logic behind this. You keep rambling on about the time wasted, but you would definitely waste more time trying to get 4xg8 shards then 4xg7 shards. Skipping the g8 shards and using more + will save you time. The + is bought from cash shop, the shards aren't. Therefore you waste less time finding the shards, buying/combining/gathering.

Immaculate is for level 10+ gear with +8 not +5 (So unless he +8s his gears, then he's a total ****.. and even if he does.. who in their right mind puts that much money into TURKEY armor gg)

and the fact that the armor will only last you until 90.. EVEN MORE BRILLIANT

Dragon Orbs: Obtained From Cash Shop

The only thing to assess here is MONEY SPENT. END OF DISCUSSION.
    A lot of it is probably factored by perception of what is best. If one has some shards, without doing the math at a quick glance it can appear to be the better choice. Sometimes it is, sometimes it's not. That's all factored on how you price time and is factored on how many shards you obtain from farming/questing.

As for going 8s over 7s, I can't defend that.
    I can only defend going 7s over orbs as you obtain a "head start" of sorts by playing your game regularly and that head start can be a basis for you to finish up full level 7 shards.

Btw: anyone else dc? I died in HH cuz of it ;(
  • Escobar - Harshlands
    Escobar - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    A lot of it is probably factored by perception of what is best. If one has some shards, without doing the math at a quick glance it can appear to be the better choice. Sometimes it is, sometimes it's not. That's all factored on how you price time and is factored on how many shards you obtain from farming/questing.

As for going 8s over 7s, I can't defend that.
    I can only defend going 7s over orbs as you obtain a "head start" of sorts by playing your game regularly and that head start can be a basis for you to finish up full level 7 shards.

Btw: anyone else dc? I died in HH cuz of it ;(

All I'm pointing out is that instead of using g8 shards, there are more cost effective ways to get HP. I've done the math with excel and if you're not going to +8 your gear then g8 shards are a waste of money. (Provided the level of the gear is 10 or higher, since shards have more of a benefit on lower gear than orbs)
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    All I'm pointing out is that instead of using g8 shards, there are more cost effective ways to get HP. I've done the math with excel and if you're not going to +8 your gear then g8 shards are a waste of money.

I agree with that 100%.
    But if the extent to which you obtain shards while playing increases to a significant degree, this can change.
    That said, you would need a TON of shards from normal playing for it to be mathmatically worth it for you to go G7 shards over refining....much less G8.
  • Poww - Harshlands
    Poww - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    LMAO reading all the threads ive come to a conclusion..everyone is a botter...everyone is fail...even lvl 1s...hahahab:laughb:laughb:victoryb:victory
  • Junk - Harshlands
    Junk - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I agree with that 100%.
    But if the extent to which you obtain shards while playing increases to a significant degree, this can change.
    That said, you would need a TON of shards from normal playing for it to be mathmatically worth it for you to go G7 shards over refining....much less G8.

shut up walter. your use of big words is confusing your guildies.
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I've done the math with excel

nerd.

qqqq
  • merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    shut up walter. your use of big words is confusing your guildies.

cos telling some1 to shut up on a forums is gonna make em?
    and the confusing part is just you my thick headed friend, go into a dark corner where no1 can see u plz mr alt account.

merulz wrote: »

+1...and lol!
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Will i look like an idiot if i say i'am saving my G5 and G6 to future gear and using G4 atm?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poww - Harshlands
    Poww - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol i dont think he was botting..cos u can see he replied lol..i think he was just frapsing how many times u gota tick him 2 kill him..b:chuckle
  • Devil_x - Heavens Tear
    Devil_x - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    at last Perfect World = Silkroad onlineb:chuckle
    GM didnt do anything,..they need money.
    next month or next year,.maybe 80% player in PWI = Botterb:bye

so go download bot software..they just banned u 3day..next day u can play ur lvl 90 character
  • Gammaburst - Harshlands
    Gammaburst - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm not 100% sure what botting is of how its accomplished. If it works kind of how i think it would, I'm thinking, it would be very expensive. Also you wouldn't be collecting mats and DQ's and earning in game gold. This being the case you would need to spend much really money be able to raise your in game gold level to be able to buy good gear and be successful. I'm also guessing you would need to grind mobs far below your level to not out damage your herio thingy. Are these 3 assumptions correct? If so, how much would each hour of BOTing cost in real money.

If it cost a few dollars real money an hour i really would not have a problem with it. Many ways spending money equals leveling faster in PWI. As long as BOTers are spending quite a bit of money supporting the game, i say let them have at it. If it can be done for free and they just level like crazy all day while sleeping, that would really be an unfair advantage over people like me, who does it legit.
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    Zorish - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Bots can pick loot, can kill, can heal, theres nothing a bot cant do better then human over time and without getting tired
  • Gammaburst - Harshlands
    Gammaburst - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Well that kinda leaves me at a serious disadvantage. That's a shame. Seems a bit pointless to play, when others can lvl and make money while they sleep.

If BOTing is really that easy and not a money maker for PWI they really need to crack down on that. Who needs to buy XP scrolls when you can gain XP while you sleep. i see no positive to allow it.

I'm just a character builder anyway, so no biggie, but it still sucks.
    That one of the reason i never could get into the pvp aspect of MMORPGs. There always seems to be "cheats" or short cuts for other players to gain unfair advantage. What's PvP mean when people can just BOT and/or use large sums of real life money to be stronger.

I played a few MMORPGs and they all seem to be like this or end up like this. I just keep building my characters and enjoy all the drama, i guess. Whatever.

I still wish i new exactly what it meant to BOT so i could judge if it's that big an advantage. If BOTing so easy and you can level 24/7, why aren't players 100+ already or even lvl capped.
  • Free - Harshlands
    Free - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ya the gms, nor the own guild aka BOTme care about their botters. just for the sake of the moderators to edit my post

ZIN and BEARIE are HEAVY BOTTERS, BAN THEM!

oh noes, i wrote names... im so sorry
  • Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    When will Crimson realize that no matter how much 'proof' you post, they're still not gonna get banned? If the GMs ever intended to do something about them, they'd have done it by now. You're just getting redundant with all your "Q_______Q botme haz bots i jelouz y i no can bot rl $$$$ hax gm". Seriously, you're just making yourselves look like idiots.
  • Free - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    actually, not really.

only BOTme makes itself looking like idiots for letting them stay. Crimson just trying to help the server and the people to actually be able to enjoy the game. People like u just dont fit in here.
  • Allure - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    actually, not really.

only BOTme makes itself looking like idiots for letting them stay. Crimson just trying to help the server and the people to actually be able to enjoy the game. People like u just dont fit in here.

Yes, because Crimson has always helped the server, Free. Always!

Why do you think you "can't enjoy" the game with bots running around? The only way they'd even affect you is if you had to fight them in PK or a TW. But hey, in the words of Crimson "jaja bots no have make a skill in tw we roll wakakaka". So what's the problem? :D

And where don't I fit in? In Crimson? LOL. Somehow I don't think I care whether I fit in with you, hun.
  • Free - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    no, u dont fit in the game. people with ur attitude destroy the game, i said that before. ur just a mere failure, so better get off here. thanks
  • Allure - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    no, u dont fit in the game. people with ur attitude destroy the game, i said that before. ur just a mere failure, so better get off here. thanks

Sorry, we can't all be self-righteous BRs.
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Yeah, Jesus, Allure, your attitude is RUINING the game. I can't even stand to play it anymore, you're so realistic.

Seriously, Free, enough. We get it.
  • BlowMe - Harshlands
    BlowMe - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

cocky Brits tsk tsk. Half the lot smell like ****, look like **** and live like ****.

Opps..
    PWI - retired.
    JD - retiring Sept 22nd.b:shocked
  • icew1nd
    icew1nd Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yes, because Crimson has always helped the server, Free. Always!

Why do you think you "can't enjoy" the game with bots running around? The only way they'd even affect you is if you had to fight them in PK or a TW. But hey, in the words of Crimson "jaja bots no have make a skill in tw we roll wakakaka". So what's the problem? :D

And where don't I fit in? In Crimson? LOL. Somehow I don't think I care whether I fit in with you, hun.

botting ruins the game in that it gives undue advantage to those using it. if you have played any other MMOs you should know this. other f2p games like guild wars have active anti-botting policy while here in pwi seems to be tolerated.

botting is also a form of cheating really. which makes us question the leadership of qqme.

crimson has taken this stance because well, maybe they love the game? they love playing with friends and most of them have experience playing otehr mmo's they knew that botting will destroy this game if left unchecked.
  • Lucciola - Harshlands
    Lucciola - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    icew1nd wrote: »
    . other f2p games like guild wars have active anti-botting policy

lol gw and bots? the entire system in gw is like here, basicly since no free world the only way u know a bot is if u stay in town and wait. they run the same path every time>march>bank>enter area. a.net always said they are" catching" bot everyday but in reality the botters just died because of luck of buyers. there was overflow of gold in the game trough major unblanced game updates. anyhow if you go to pvp arenas u still c ppl bot/ leech. and u can report them same as here but nothing is being done by those reports. "lots of wife" was big bot, never once got banned or anything.
  • Allure - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    botting ruins the game in that it gives undue advantage to those using it..
    Cash shop.
    Two computers.
    Killing Harpy Wraith with guards.
    Herc.
    Nix.
    Spies.
    Yeah, not like this game has any undue advantages in it, or anything! And legalized undue advantages? No wayyyyy.
    other f2p games like guild wars
    Wow, all those people who paid for Guild Wars must be ****.
    botting is also a form of cheating really. which makes us question the leadership of qqme.
    From the start, we've stated that we have "no rules, just don't QQ to me". It's public knowledge. QQme didn't start as a serious guild, and so did not have a serious leader.
  • Wdawdaw - Harshlands
    Wdawdaw - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Cash shop.
    Two computers.
    Killing Harpy Wraith with guards.
    Herc.
    Nix.
    Spies.
    Yeah, not like this game has any undue advantages in it, or anything! And legalized undue advantages? No wayyyyy.

Wow, all those people who paid for Guild Wars must be ****.

From the start, we've stated that we have "no rules, just don't QQ to me". It's public knowledge. QQme didn't start as a serious guild, and so did not have a serious leader.

no wonder crimson won the war, and the excuse from QQme was "they had spy on vent"
    ----Heavenly----
  • Allure - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    no wonder crimson won the war, and the excuse from QQme was "they had spy on vent"

You're only reading what you want to. We did explain multiple times on the forum why we lost. The spies were only one reason among many. If you're unable to see intelligent, un-butthurt talk, press the little red X button right now.
  • Wdawdaw - Harshlands
    Wdawdaw - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You're only reading what you want to. We did explain multiple times on the forum why we lost. The spies were only one reason among many. If you're unable to see intelligent, un-butthurt talk, press the little red X button right now.

sounds like no spy on crimson's vent
    ----Heavenly----
This discussion has been closed.