How to bot in Harshlands

Options
Sheo - Harshlands
Sheo - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
This is a little movie of Zin and Bearie from QQme botting, if you need a bether quality I can provide in DIVX, if you need more I got 30 minuts of them boting and even if you need more Chox from my guild movie for some time too.

I already sent to GMs movies, picturs and more but seems they dont care about bots, you will see this guys banned for what? 1 day? 2 days? not even banned?

If any GM care about the server and want more videos, SS plz just pm me, atm the players think you really dont care about the server.

Anw enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHjtI4AVAyg
Nova_ : Rofl. I was talking in guildchat feeding peoples ego and getting everyone hyped up, mainly to dilute some of the bad taste from constant crimson PKing all day.
Post edited by Sheo - Harshlands on

Comments

• Valor - Harshlands
    Valor - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    b:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
  • detrimentalist
    detrimentalist Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    What Type Of Proof Is This? Maybe They Just Didn't Want To Attack You?? Lol Noobs
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    This might be off topic but you have what looks like 4 g8's in your turkey armor...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

LOL!
  • Sheo - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    What Type Of Proof Is This? Maybe They Just Didn't Want To Attack You?? Lol Noobs

Did u read what I write? Do you want 30 minuts of me calling him bot? Do you want to see him trying to get a mob who is the other side of the wall? Do you want more 30 minuts of movies made by other player? this is a little part of the movie, if any GM care just pm, I can provide a entire movie in DIVX, if someone from your kos is calling you bot for 30 minuts do you will run against a wall and try to get a mob from other room till the next mob in this room spawn? Course you will... course b:thanks

About my armour, yes is grade 8 and? what is your point? I am stupid because I use cash shop while you bot? Sry, I can stand to be called cash shop user
    Nova_ : Rofl. I was talking in guildchat feeding peoples ego and getting everyone hyped up, mainly to dilute some of the bad taste from constant crimson PKing all day.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    About my armour, yes is grade 8 and? what is your point? I am stupid because I use cash shop while you bot? Sry, I can stand to be called cash shop user

I don't bot. lol g8. lol.
  • Sheo - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    you are a bit out of topic... or are my g8 stones more important then a server full of bots? You need to start to define your priorities
  • Antihero - Harshlands
    Antihero - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    since you're such an expert on how to bot, i thought i'd give you some tips on how to not bot:
    After killing the phoenix your fellow comrade stood there without a pet for aobut 20 mins and venomous scarabd all of the snowmen.
    http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1995/aaai.png

Suwaki hit him a few times for extra heiro ticks...seems he didn't mind.
    http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3476/80221490.png

This is the 2nd time we catch him and the 2nd spot. I wonder where he bots now...
  • KlSSES - Harshlands
    KlSSES - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It's almost as bad as his +5 returning squall.b:shocked
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    you are a bit out of topic... or are my g8 stones more important then a server full of bots? You need to start to define your priorities

I don't play on this server, I don't care. You have g8's in your turkey armor. I find this amusing. Hence my 'lols.' fgt
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If this gives me permission to bot, please let me know. b:victory

Btw: I am shockkkkkkkked.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Dude, really.. who cares?
    If u dont bot, nice going keep it up.
    If u bot, go ahead and have fun.

The point is having fun, so do what u like.

But please stop (and ur faction) to try to be some sort of "police".

WE DON'T CARE, at least i don'tb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Lol if I could bot without being banned, there is nothing on this world that would stop me.
  • Sheo - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    sry 2 pictures of you giving dmg to a player??? what is that ? Movie plz, if a SS like that is a profe? I can just start to hit every player I see and take a SS? Movies plz
  • Onesht - Lost City
    Onesht - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Watch out for the Crimson Police! They stand for Truth! Justice! and everything BR! b:laugh
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I don't bot. lol g8. lol.

jelous much?

Watch out for the Crimson Police! They stand for Truth! Justice! and everything BR! b:laugh

random person, go to hell u racist gimp, american much?

but on a serious note, im gonna estimate about 70% of this server bots, ppl who u wudnt of even thought do...*couth*, GM bot banning activity is to slow imo, they need to be much more active, i dont no what they do during all there days to barly be online.
  • Seleucia - Heavens Tear
    Seleucia - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol PAWNED!!

Good Job Sheo. I for one am happy to see this. Let the morons from QQme flame this. They just lost!!

WELL @ IFFY, STARR, STARRR, AURIAN, REF heres a pointer: Now u can see the evidence for yourself. I hope you guys learned to pay heed to the evidence before u start posting and name calling.

Heres a towel, wipe the egg off your faces!!
    when you speak you dont make since try english classss before you you make your self look like more of a dumb **** but GG
    -DeathDealer (Harshlands)

"Here in America, where PWI is located, we have a saying "Innocent until proven guilty." Also, "the burden of proof is on the accuser." Basically, you have to prove beyond doubt that he WAS botting. Short of being in the same room with him, you can't prove a thing. Therefore, he remains unbanned, and rightfully so."
    -LOLTANK (Harshlands)
  • stuntkiller
    stuntkiller Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

daam i dont understand you talk alot of **** on foruns you are the god of **** on foruns but ing you suk like hell wtf you only bla bla on foruns??

falas demasiado pa cala as trombas e aprende a jogar primeiro
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    daam i dont understand you talk alot of **** on foruns you are the god of **** on foruns but ing you suk like hell wtf you only bla bla on foruns??

What?

@Sheo

I love grinding with a veno petless. Maybe with the release of genies pets are useless?
  • Onesht - Lost City
    Onesht - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    since you're such an expert on how to bot, i thought i'd give you some tips on how to not bot:
    After killing the phoenix your fellow comrade stood there without a pet for aobut 20 mins and venomous scarabd all of the snowmen.

This is the 2nd time we catch him and the 2nd spot. I wonder where he bots now...

Just restating this. Seems to have been lost amongst all the crimson fa.ggotry.
  • realtalk
    realtalk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol...typical.
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Bearie's already been caught by a GM. The dude was back like the next day. You can search my posts for the screenshots.

Whats happening now is the GM's are allowing people to cheat. Don't ask me why.
  • meritor
    meritor Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Harshlands is turning in to "Botlands" or so it would seem, If you can like the full video I would be interested in watching it, I need a laugh while I eat my Pot Noodle b:victory

Its Beef flavor if anyone was wondering b:bye
  • Suwaki - Harshlands
    Suwaki - Harshlands Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

10 Characters
  • concealment
    concealment Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    my new botting spot?
    sea of isolation with all youre mate.
  • cantuaa544
    cantuaa544 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    *sigh*

I came from 2moons, which was basically bots galore. It annoyed the **** out of me since it's incredibly unfair to those that have to actually SIT in front of their computer and play to level up, not have a script do it for you.

But of course, MMO's seem to mimic reality in the fact that the more popular you are, the more things you can get away with.

Unfair treatment ftw
  • BlowMe - Harshlands
    BlowMe - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Here's your answer Antihero which concealment (fistme) has posted
    my new botting spot?
    sea of isolation with all youre mate.

fistme will never reply to anyone in game except a GM, that's how he is, has been and will always be in any mmo.
    PWI - retired.
    JD - retiring Sept 22nd.b:shocked
  • Seleucia - Heavens Tear
    Seleucia - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Oh wow Crimson too huh! You guys need to start making videos of this. I am not surprised crimson members are also botting. Hypocrisy ftw crimson! b:angry
    when you speak you dont make since try english classss before you you make your self look like more of a dumb **** but GG
    -DeathDealer (Harshlands)

"Here in America, where PWI is located, we have a saying "Innocent until proven guilty." Also, "the burden of proof is on the accuser." Basically, you have to prove beyond doubt that he WAS botting. Short of being in the same room with him, you can't prove a thing. Therefore, he remains unbanned, and rightfully so."
    -LOLTANK (Harshlands)
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    He didn't look like he was botting to me...

Looked like a dude grinding, running around a bit, and then standing next to you after he logged out. The server just lagged and let you hit him.

This is hardly definitive proof, especially as it doesn't really look different from grinding while pre-occupied.

Also, on a side note: The game gives you a macro feature, effectively letting you grind with minimal effort. Set the right macro, click on the mob, press button, do something else.

Rinse and repeat.

I did it while studying for finals. I needed 55 shark kings, I set my earth-based macro, I click twice, I read while I wait. If you had seen me do that, it would have looked like I was botting too.

The fact is, unless it's something stupid, like a bot that auto-paths to the same location while waiting on enemy spawns, you can't prove it.

Here in America, where PWI is located, we have a saying "Innocent until proven guilty." Also, "the burden of proof is on the accuser." Basically, you have to prove beyond doubt that he WAS botting. Short of being in the same room with him, you can't prove a thing. Therefore, he remains unbanned, and rightfully so.
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    He didn't look like he was botting to me...

Looked like a dude grinding, running around a bit, and then standing next to you after he logged out. The server just lagged and let you hit him.

This is hardly definitive proof, especially as it doesn't really look different from grinding while pre-occupied.

Also, on a side note: The game gives you a macro feature, effectively letting you grind with minimal effort. Set the right macro, click on the mob, press button, do something else.

Rinse and repeat.

I did it while studying for finals. I needed 55 shark kings, I set my earth-based macro, I click twice, I read while I wait. If you had seen me do that, it would have looked like I was botting too.

The fact is, unless it's something stupid, like a bot that auto-paths to the same location while waiting on enemy spawns, you can't prove it.

Here in America, where PWI is located, we have a saying "Innocent until proven guilty." Also, "the burden of proof is on the accuser." Basically, you have to prove beyond doubt that he WAS botting. Short of being in the same room with him, you can't prove a thing. Therefore, he remains unbanned, and rightfully so.

It's already known that Bearie bots. Me and a GM sat there spamming his chat + pms for like 10 mins + attacking him and ticking his charm. He was also using only normal attacks. GM said he banned him but the dude was back the next day. ;o

Same goes for all these other people with accusations against them. They were banned but back in a matter of days.

You defend something you know nothing about. b:bye
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

First: I talk, u talk, we all talkb:victory

Second: U never rolled me 1 on 1 only 3 on 1b:bye

Third: Kitting only stun, stun, stun and telling me "destroing ur charm" its pathetic especially when ur stun arrow hits 200 +/-

Please teach me to play
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.