How to bot in Harshlands

Options

Comments

• Skeptical - Harshlands
    Skeptical - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If it wasn't even close, why couldn't you take down our crystal before the suicide rush 2 hours 56 minutes in?
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If it wasn't even close, why couldn't you take down our crystal before the suicide rush 2 hours 56 minutes in?

Holy ****.

It was a defensive war.

Why would we try?
    We send like 10 people to push to keep your offensive attacks a tad confused, but that's it.

Why attack in an offensive war when your the defender?

The point of the war was for you to kill our crystal.
    We did not have to kill your crystal, it was a bonus..a bonus that did nothing.

Get it?
    edited May 2009
    Options
    since you're such an expert on how to bot, i thought i'd give you some tips on how to not bot:
    After killing the phoenix your fellow comrade stood there without a pet for aobut 20 mins and venomous scarabd all of the snowmen.
    http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1995/aaai.png

Suwaki hit him a few times for extra heiro ticks...seems he didn't mind.
    http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3476/80221490.png

This is the 2nd time we catch him and the 2nd spot. I wonder where he bots now...
    sup guys
    im super duper curious why you've never posted these before eh eh eh?

I wonder why someone who find's someone botting would wait to post the respective pictures.

Could anyone here who watches dora the explorer help me out because im confused.

I mean, they had the pictures the whole time. Botting is bad. They apparently don't like Crimson. Why would they not post the pictures?

There seems to be something a wrong happening here!

Who can use their super brainnnn power and tell me whats up?!
    Because I sure as hell can't put these 2 complex situations together using probability in reasoning!
    TOO ****ING HARD.
    SOMEONE HELP ME.
  • Skeptical - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Holy ****.

It was a defensive war.

Why would we try?
    We send like 10 people to push to keep your offensive attacks a tad confused, but that's it.

Why attack in an offensive war when your the defender?

The point of the war was for you to kill our crystal.
    We did not have to kill your crystal, it was a bonus..a bonus that did nothing.

Get it?

Attack, defense, whatever; doesn't make much difference besides the fact that defenders have two ways to win while attackers only have one. It's about your guild's own strategy. I've seen wars between equally matched guilds where the defenders won by destroying the crystal. Many times, actually. Both sides need to both defend and attack to be effective.

Although the defenders do have the upper hand, it's far from impossible for them to win offensively. Anyone who thinks the only way to win is by lasting three hours is, I'm sorry, severly mistaken.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Attack, defense, whatever; doesn't make much difference besides the fact that defenders have two ways to win while attackers only have one. It's about your guild's own strategy. I've seen wars between equally matched guilds where the defenders won by destroying the crystal. Many times, actually. Both sides need to both defend and attack to be effective.

Although the defenders do have the upper hand, it's far from impossible for them to win offensively. Anyone who thinks the only way to win is by lasting three hours is, I'm sorry, severly mistaken.

Lasting three hours is EASILY the most effective way to win a defensive war.
    That's why 70/80 of our members never attempted to touch your towers.
    Yes there are two ways to win. That does not mean one way is ****ing stupid and the other way is easy. (Yes, I realize we actually won by killing the crystal, what I still consider as ****ing stupid. Well, if you send 20+ people to do it.)
  • Skeptical - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Lasting three hours is EASILY the most effective way to win a defensive war.
    That's why 70/80 of our members never attempted to touch your towers.
    Yes there are two ways to win. That does not mean one way is ****ing stupid and the other way is easy. (Yes, I realize we actually won by killing the crystal, what I still consider as ****ing stupid. Well, if you send 20+ people to do it.)

Three hours is also the most expensive and tedious way to win. It may have worked in your case, but I don't agree that it's the "most effective".
  • concealment
    concealment Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    you sure about that? was whining at me and anti for 30 minutes after we killed him 10 times before. and besides according to your logic that video was no proof of botting either since they are not required to respond to any crimson idiots.

...u killed me 10 time? arent you the guy who drop 6 pages after i **** him 10 time u mean?... how can i get ur page? my bot **** you?...if youre seeking for bad botting case go make a jump in isolation sea.. gm should make surprise visit there ... 10 ban a day for sure.
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    sup guys
    im super duper curious why you've never posted these before eh eh eh?

I wonder why someone who find's someone botting would wait to post the respective pictures.

Could anyone here who watches dora the explorer help me out because im confused.

I mean, they had the pictures the whole time. Botting is bad. They apparently don't like Crimson. Why would they not post the pictures?

There seems to be something a wrong happening here!

Who can use their super brainnnn power and tell me whats up?!
    Because I sure as hell can't put these 2 complex situations together using probability in reasoning!
    TOO ****ING HARD.
    SOMEONE HELP ME.

we were gonna wait to make a video the next time we caught him botting snowmen/spiders, but now seemed like a good point to post them to say; hey, your guild isn't all angels with halos either o.o
    edited May 2009
    Options
    we were gonna wait to make a video the next time we caught him botting snowmen/spiders, but now seemed like a good point to post them to say; hey, your guild isn't all angels with halos either o.o

I see.

I guess I have to believe this.
  • Seleucia - Heavens Tear
    Seleucia - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Plz do. Its good to see people taking more direct action towards solving this infectious plague.
    when you speak you dont make since try english classss before you you make your self look like more of a dumb **** but GG
    -DeathDealer (Harshlands)

"Here in America, where PWI is located, we have a saying "Innocent until proven guilty." Also, "the burden of proof is on the accuser." Basically, you have to prove beyond doubt that he WAS botting. Short of being in the same room with him, you can't prove a thing. Therefore, he remains unbanned, and rightfully so."
    -LOLTANK (Harshlands)
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Botting was worse on Lost City, just that not even the players cared beyond 'lololol I get you banned you can't level/TW/farm HH these days wakakaka."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • HeavenzSky - Harshlands
    HeavenzSky - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Whats the deal with this thread? so what if they are botting, let em do what they want <---future botter, hehe kiddingb:shutup
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    seriously sheo who gives a cr ap about wheter people other then Crimson are botting, as long u are a CS user the GM wont do anything so just leave it like that.

I had reports about fistme botting as well, but i just checked and he responded right away, making screenshots at a moment and fabricate a story is easy. If that person really is botting just screenshot his gear/weapon for example if u claim hes constantly nuking then after 3-4 hours his weapon should be on 0/xxx endurance. Anyways ill always be the first one kicking people if i catch him doing it, and that goes for any officers within crimson who see the same.

About TW, QQme had 0 organisation thats all there is to say.

I mean o_QQ_o pulling a cata because he can hide in his armoured bear ???

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Anyways nice entertainment, funlolz got schooled by PVE MS server.

And yes we could have countered rushed your base and ended all in 90 min if we wanted ;) Cya next time.

Oh and calling us cowards for not trying to take your land instead, well we had a setback, but after the TW i am sure we could have taken it, unless u would be on defense 24/7.
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol if Crimson fails, they accuse you of botting.
    YourScrewed attacked, failed, then qq d was unfair cause 2 vs 1. so why did he attack in the first place?
    Hydra tried to attack and failed. then she called 11 other Crimson to help her. all the time screaming that we are botting. all because she failed. then she whines wasnt a fair fight because 2 vs 1. however, she attacked first. lol?
    then Kami. poor lil Kami drops into the water right next to Starrr but swims all the way over to my plumpfish and tries to kill it. Kami dies. later same thing only this time he tries to tank nix. doesnt attack Starrr, he attacks the nix LOL i just watched and giggled.
    Yukkie down, FistMe down. then Starrr says go outside safe and let FistMe kill you so he goes red. i put nix away and run outside. 7 hits later (lol?) he kills me and goes red. then qq s in sz and finally ports out.
    Walterthe1shot down, Yugami (sp) down, Rein down, monalisa down, Chox down x 9-12 time i lost count. some archer near naught, cant remember the name. i think there was a few more but i cant keep track of them all.

we were not hunting, we were only clearing up some quests b:chuckle funny, if you pk Crimson, they accuse you of botting. why are Crimson so insanely stupid to start fights, lose, then qq that it was 2 vs 1 and unfair? then dont start sht?
    *If* you think someone is botting, why not follow the rules and report them? is it that difficult to send in a ticket? or just click the lil "report hacking" button. it is there for a reason. i think that Crimson is trying to make themselves look "cool" by trying to police the server. have fun with that.
    the good Starr
  • ashez
    ashez Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    YourScrewed attacked, failed, then qq d was unfair cause 2 vs 1. so why did he attack in the first place?
    Hydra tried to attack and failed. then she called 11 other Crimson to help her. all the time screaming that we are botting. all because she failed. then she whines wasnt a fair fight because 2 vs 1. however, she attacked first. lol?
    then Kami. poor lil Kami drops into the water right next to Starrr but swims all the way over to my plumpfish and tries to kill it. Kami dies. later same thing only this time he tries to tank nix. doesnt attack Starrr, he attacks the nix LOL i just watched and giggled.
    Yukkie down, FistMe down. then Starrr says go outside safe and let FistMe kill you so he goes red. i put nix away and run outside. 7 hits later (lol?) he kills me and goes red. then qq s in sz and finally ports out.
    Walterthe1shot down, Yugami (sp) down, Rein down, monalisa down, Chox down x 9-12 time i lost count. some archer near naught, cant remember the name. i think there was a few more but i cant keep track of them all.

we were not hunting, we were only clearing up some quests b:chuckle funny, if you pk Crimson, they accuse you of botting. why are Crimson so insanely stupid to start fights, lose, then qq that it was 2 vs 1 and unfair? then dont start sht?
    *If* you think someone is botting, why not follow the rules and report them? is it that difficult to send in a ticket? or just click the lil "report hacking" button. it is there for a reason. i think that Crimson is trying to make themselves look "cool" by trying to police the server. have fun with that.

U R 2 PRO 4 US! b:surrender

I shall quote a famous figure from HL now:
    You do realize anyone can say they roll XXX amount of people right? what makes it true is the freaking PROOF which you lack.

Keep fighting over the imaginary 15 on 1, come on text beat me again please.
    "Nova_: Their HIGHEST member admitted we roll them, we are more coordinated, we are more organised."

oreally? b:pleased

Le Crimson
  • mprkeller
    mprkeller Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i think that Crimson is trying to make themselves look "cool" by trying to police the server. have fun with that.

well crimson is just acting as responsible gamers. if crimson doesn't do it, who will? the others just don't care thinking it won't affect them. bots are the scourge of mmo's, and if GMs doesn't do something about it, people will soon leave for other games. seen it happened many times.

so far, crimson is the only guild which has a clear anti-botting/anti-glitching policy. and i think that says a lot about the guild itself and its members. b:victory
    edited May 2009
    Options

So where does the proof in the first post on this topic fall into your whole post?

If we just accuse you of botting because you kill us and own us all day, where does someone actually botting we accuse of botting come into play?
  • Hydra - Harshlands
    Hydra - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Starr, u pm first time insulting me. You called me so many names I can't even remember all. Why were you so mad by being attacked by kos? LOL.

I attacked u first time because I though you were alone. All of a sudden another Starrr cames and starts attacking me. 2x 1, in a map were u can't do much (Nightscream Island) is not a fair fight. So yeah, I went back call another guildie and you got rolled 2x2.

The other guildies that show up later, they weren't there because of you (sry you are not that important) but because we were about to start a fb79.

Btw you need some serious anger management classes. You really need to take things more lightly or you die young. Remember this is just a game b:kiss.

And I love my BR, critisize all you want. Peace out. b:thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:kiss
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    devoted are you really **** or?
  • Starr - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    walter from what i see on the very first post is after the person is attacked by your guildie, he immediately comes over to where your guildie is standing and says something to him. due to the poor quality of the video i can't tell what it is. that in itself sort of proves that it is not a bot. rather stupid to post a video that contradicts the exact point one is trying to make. but then again on one has ever accused Crimson of being overly brillliant.

oh Hydra you poor poor thing. i guess calling you a failure and lol ing at you = angry? not sure where you are from, but in most parts of the world lol=laughing out loud. which is what you made me do b:thanks i can post the ss of the convo since you have conviently forgotten what was said.

maybe the rest of us use the report button or send in tickets? we are not struggling to appear to be the servers hero? "i is Crimson!! i hero of server!! i botter all ban!"
    the good Starr
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

sorry but you screwed up 1 part was blowme not fistme. a bm trying to tank a nix without using a single stun. wow thats intelligence. then again he did have a +8 skeleton axe so that pretty much explains it. oh and random archer was pusslick.

btw if any GM reads this wouldnt all 3 of those names be considered inappropriate?
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Starr, u pm first time insulting me. You called me so many names I can't even remember all. Why were you so mad by being attacked by kos? LOL.

I attacked u first time because I though you were alone. All of a sudden another Starrr cames and starts attacking me. 2x 1, in a map were u can't do much (Nightscream Island) is not a fair fight. So yeah, I went back call another guildie and you got rolled 2x2.

The other guildies that show up later, they weren't there because of you (sry you are not that important) but because we were about to start a fb79.

Btw you need some serious anger management classes. You really need to take things more lightly or you die young. Remember this is just a game b:kiss.

And I love my BR, critisize all you want. Peace out. b:thanks.

so you trying to say you didnt see me while i was almost right next to her the whole time? you must be either blind or just plain dumb.

hmmm according to my damage log i was hit by 4 different people not 2 when you came back.

then all of a sudden you bring 8 people for 2 and i get hit INSIDE safezone. so how can the honest crimson pk someone who is inside safezone. i would call that a **** if there ever was one.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • Starr - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    sorry but you screwed up 1 part was blowme not fistme. a bm trying to tank a nix without using a single stun. wow thats intelligence. then again he did have a +8 skeleton axe so that pretty much explains it.

my bad. sorry the attempts to look cool using sexually related name on an online game are lost on me. obviously. they all seem to run together.
    the good Starr
    edited May 2009
    Options
    walter from what i see on the very first post is after the person is attacked by your guildie, he immediately comes over to where your guildie is standing and says something to him. due to the poor quality of the video i can't tell what it is. that in itself sort of proves that it is not a bot. rather stupid to post a video that contradicts the exact point one is trying to make. but then again on one has ever accused Crimson of being overly brillliant.

oh Hydra you poor poor thing. i guess calling you a failure and lol ing at you = angry? not sure where you are from, but in most parts of the world lol=laughing out loud. which is what you made me do b:thanks i can post the ss of the convo since you have conviently forgotten what was said.

maybe the rest of us use the report button or send in tickets? we are not struggling to appear to be the servers hero? "i is Crimson!! i hero of server!! i botter all ban!"

he says something along the lines of "not everyone likes to talk like you"
    Then he logs off.

If you actually watch the video, it is as obvious of a macro as possible.
    He auto runs into the wall with the mob targeted for a good minute. He then kills the 1 one that spawns near him on retarget and continues to next mob on an unblocked path. Perfect.

Zin on the other side has been dead and afk, most likely pointing towards also botting but you can't be sure. Bearie comes back or that's one awesome bot where when a person attacks you you move to them, type your phrase then log out.

Either way, the first minute+ is pretty much as obvious as you can get towards botting.

" but then again on one has ever accused Crimson of being overly brillliant."
    But you on the other hand, are brilliant.
  • Hydra - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options

Please do b:cute but from the start where u pm first time.
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    then all of a sudden you bring 8 people for 2 and i get hit INSIDE safezone. so how can the honest crimson pk someone who is inside safezone. i would call that a **** if there ever was one.

lol, brainless much?

u got hit inside safezone because u wasnt inside the safezone when there cast finished, thus getting hit in the safezone, or did u ever consider lag to be an option? even tho u think ur in the safezone, to the game ur still running abit.

so unless u got SS proof of being hit deep in the safezone, keep ur nubness quite.
  • Schism - Harshlands
    Schism - Harshlands Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    There is 2 Starrs!? stop messing with my mind!
    All this time i thought there was only one Q_Q
  • Hydra - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    so you trying to say you didnt see me while i was almost right next to her the whole time? you must be either blind or just plain dumb.

hmmm according to my damage log i was hit by 4 different people not 2 when you came back.

no I didnt see the 2 Starrs right away, my mistake.

You cannot have 4 different ppl in your dmg log because we were only 2. Me and Thiouz. Maybe you saw also the damage of my pet "Gordo" but thats it.
  • Starr - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Please do b:cute but from the start where u pm first time.

well since you did ask for it :S and as you can see Hydra knew there were 2 of us and attacked "because i can" b:laugh
    hydra1.jpg

hydra2.jpg
    get over it Hydra. you made a fail attempt to pk then ran and hide in fb. then called all your buddies to help you. that is the Crimson way, 5 to 1 odds.

wow Walter you seem to know an awful lot about botting. guilty?
    the good Starr
  • Starr - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol, brainless much?

u got hit inside safezone because u wasnt inside the safezone when there cast finished, thus getting hit in the safezone, or did u ever consider lag to be an option? even tho u think ur in the safezone, to the game ur still running abit.

so unless u got SS proof of being hit deep in the safezone, keep ur nubness quite.

yes Starrr please keep quite b:laugh
    the good Starr
This discussion has been closed.