1000 ways to get kicked out of wallmart

123457»

Comments

• Light_cross - Heavens Tear
    Light_cross - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    copy and paste works every time.

Here's the link to the list: http://www.jokefrog.com/joke/0068.shtml
    "Highly advanced technology and magic are indistinguishable from each other." - Albert Einstein

"An army of a thousand men is worth nothing without the steel in their hands" - Unknown General

"It doesn't matter which path you choose in life, as long as you have a goal in mind. Crime never pays, though." - Unknown
  • Shiksa - Harshlands
    Shiksa - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Sexually harass customers with light sabers.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The best way to get kicked out of Wal-mart is.................to shop somewhere else.

Why bother getting kicked out?
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • firefang11
    firefang11 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The best way to get kicked out of Wal-mart is.................to shop somewhere else.

Why bother getting kicked out?

so you have the satisfaction of knowing that if you want to shop somewhere you can't go in there...so...the list of where to go gets shorter.
  • Kraanium - Sanctuary
    Kraanium - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Punch the workers.
    **** on the groceries.
  • Purple_blaze - Heavens Tear
    Purple_blaze - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    well this thread kinda cheered me up

heres mine

take a bus load of kindergarneds and say ill buy u anything u play with.

also take a box in there and carry it around grab a banana and bang the box saying the monkeys the monkeys b:shocked they coming the monkeys.

b:avoid my friend did it >,>
  • Care__giver - Heavens Tear
    Care__giver - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    go to the hannah montana CD section and replace the music on them with loud shreaks nobody will notice anything untill they hear talor swift on the radio and sew hannah montana for stealing her songs, i dont know how that gets you kicked out of wal-mart but it sure is pretty dang funny

Lb:laughL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] seriously people
  • Care__giver - Heavens Tear
    Care__giver - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    also Hannah Montana is 2months pregnant tell Nick Jonas its a boy b:victory

DO NOT tell him i said that!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] seriously people
  • Meeplk - Harshlands
    Meeplk - Harshlands Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    top ten

10.grab a tv and switch it with a better tv and walk out

9.start throwing soap at random pepole

8.go to a all you can eat thing and eat all the pizza and when they threaten to send you to jail kill themb:sin

7.grab a bomb stick it in a toilet and say that tolilets the best when somwon sits blow it up

6.kick all the pepoles childen in the head

5. go up to the cashier and say this is a robbery everywon get down NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then run for your dang life

4.steal every kids toys

3. steal everywons carts when they turn around and say sorry this is my cart

2. easy kill the manger steal his closes and fire everywon and say free stuff!

NUMBER 1 WAY:grab a shot gun and kill everywon and anywon you see toss em in your car dump em in the lake and get the death penelty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

magic mmmb:dirty
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    top ten

10.grab a tv and switch it with a better tv and walk out

9.start throwing soap at random pepole

8.go to a all you can eat thing and eat all the pizza and when they threaten to send you to jail kill themb:sin

7.grab a bomb stick it in a toilet and say that tolilets the best when somwon sits blow it up

6.kick all the pepoles childen in the head

5. go up to the cashier and say this is a robbery everywon get down NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then run for your dang life

4.steal every kids toys

3. steal everywons carts when they turn around and say sorry this is my cart

2. easy kill the manger steal his closes and fire everywon and say free stuff!

NUMBER 1 WAY:grab a shot gun and kill everywon and anywon you see toss em in your car dump em in the lake and get the death penelty.

Wow. Someone's a bit violent....

Here's some of mine:
    1) Go to the produce section, and take a bite out of various fruits, telling people that you want to make sure you like it first.

2)Use the ATM, and when the money comes out, yell at the top of your lungs "I won! I won! Fifth time this week!" (ok, this one's not mine, but it still works)

3)Get a bunch of candy, then take one of those kiddie carts that look like cars. Go up to a child and offer them a ride, and tell him/her you have candy. Sound as creepy as possible while doing this. A creepy, sadistic grin can't hurt either.

4)Blow your nose in a handkerchief and put it back, acting like nothing happened.

5)Go to the electronic section, ask to see a consul game. Tell the clerk you'll get it, and when he walks away, put it on a different shelf. Repeat with a different employee as many times as possible.

6)Take several packs of colorful drawing implements (crayons, markers, colored pencils, ect.), and a stack or two of printer and/or construction paper. Set up a table somewhere, and tell people you're opening a craft area.

7)Go to the produce section and start a food fight.

8)Switch the prices on any expensive item, with that of any cheap item. Example: switch prices for a TV with a pack of pens.

9)Put some women's underwear in with the men's. Tell people that they're the newest fashion among celebrities.

10)Take a sticker book, and put stickers on various objects. Furniture and other expensive items are always prime targets for this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    necromancy is a crime. Temp bans will start being issued for this as it is becoming a real problem.

If you like an old thread, make a new post about the same topic! :D
This discussion has been closed.