1000 ways to get kicked out of wallmart

Options

Comments

• Shana - Lost City
    Shana - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    1. Bring in an inappropriate (whether it be sexual, racist, whatever) DVD and say that it doesn't work. Ask them to test it out on one of their TVs.

2. Hop into a shopping cart and race your friend down the escalator.
    Shana / 7x Robe Wizard / ReturneR Marshal
    ... And damn proud of it.
  • milkshack
    milkshack Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    1. Bring in an inappropriate (whether it be sexual, racist, whatever) DVD and say that it doesn't work. Ask them to test it out on one of their TVs.

2. Hop into a shopping cart and race your friend down the escalator.

Or Run around in the store screaming your ****. your stupid. you a ho trust me it works
  • Deusaeterna - Sanctuary
    Deusaeterna - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    1. buy 5km of wire
    2. get a large iron bar
    3. find a way to get to the main power lines
    4. test your new electromagnet in the electronics section
  • Celesta - Heavens Tear
    Celesta - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    1. Find a yellow bouncey ball and throw it while yelling, "Go Pikachu!!!Go!"
    2. Go to the dressing rooms, stay in there for a while and then yell,"Theres no bathroom tissue in here!"
    b:laugh I heard them from a friend. lol
  • Soulfox - Sanctuary
    Soulfox - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    OK, im not american, I live in Europe, more precise in Portugal, soooooo my question here is... Why does everyone hate wallmart?
    (too lazy to google it XD)
  • markillian
    markillian Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I dunno if this thread is about hating walmart, its just that walmart is the best known super store in NA.

However, walmart gets most of their stuff from ppl in sweat shops and stuff like that, thats why they can sell most things for the lowest price (**** is cheaaaap there) they're a really bad company morally, if you work their they blame employees for everything (but maybe that was just the one where I worked), like they blame you if someone comes in with a flyer from somewhere else with a lower price (cause its a rule that we have to sell it to them for that lower price), etc.

1. take a microwave and plug it in at the electronics section and sit there making popcorn and watchin the movies that they have on (I call it the poor man's cinema)

2. assemble one of their trampolines in the middle of the store and put up a sign saying that their is a special trampoline event

3. photoshop posters saying that everything in the store is free

4. announce #3 over the PA
  • Charyasha - Sanctuary
    Charyasha - Sanctuary Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    put a rick roll dvd in all the t.v. and put all the raido staions on the song
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ).........(\_
    ((______/{"-;
    )).-' {{ ;'`
    ( (. ;._ \\........May the Clan Guardian Run With You Always......... - coad books
  • Raziall - Sanctuary
    Raziall - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Start a dry orgy in the middle of the store
  • Charyasha - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    Options
    1 go when u have a cold
    2 brung a friend
    3 go around everwhere with friend friends says thats nothing 2 sneeze at
    4 sneeze
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ).........(\_
    ((______/{"-;
    )).-' {{ ;'`
    ( (. ;._ \\........May the Clan Guardian Run With You Always......... - coad books
  • Juliarnus - Sanctuary
    Juliarnus - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    1. go upto random people and say, in a demonic voice, that u need a new host body.
    2. open up all the leggo and proceed to build urself a fort, hide in fort from security.
    3. have a water balloon fight with innocent bystanards, then yell out 50 points everytime u hit 1.
    4. run upto sum1 and slap them, run away with ur arms over ur head screaming 'ahhhh its after me'
    5. go to the lounge section(if they hav 1) cut a hole through the cussion and the lining, proceed to take a dump in the hole.
    5. pretend to be chuck norris.
    6. make urself a walmart uniform and help random customers, when ppl ask u who u are just say ur the new guy.
    7. do commando rolls everywhere.....actually did this in k-mart in australia...was kicked in 3 mins record.
    8. change into clothes u got off the rack, put ur clothes on display, walk around for a while then change back.
    9. go stand in a random corner for ages, and when sum1 asks wtf is goin on, say u had an accident.
    10. drop on floor clutch ur stomach and yell out 'the baby is coming'
  • Yea_its_me - Sanctuary
    Yea_its_me - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    lol the baby is comimg

1. Cry like a 5-year old in the middle of the store
    2. Walk around the store with a klaxon blaring loudly
  • Yea_its_me - Sanctuary
    Yea_its_me - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    lol the baby is coming

1. walk around the store with an airhorn blaring loudly
  • Charyasha - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    Options
    start eating food and when someone comes by says but ill pay tomarrwo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ).........(\_
    ((______/{"-;
    )).-' {{ ;'`
  • Emugod - Lost City
    Emugod - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    1.Go to walmart at opening time.
    2.Walk around for no reason.
    3.Ask for sliced meat, eat sample, run away.
    4.Play all the Game consoles for as long as you want.
    5.Play on the computers.
    6.Sleep on bed 'til the morning.
    7.Wake up and start at step 2.
  • iliketolol
    iliketolol Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    1. Try to buy something
    2. Yell at the cashier claiming he/she over charged you
    3. Demand to see the manager
    4. Scold the manager
    5. Let them realise it is all your fault
    6. You're on your way out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • noobcake4lyfe
    noobcake4lyfe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    1. Ask one of the workers to call ur kid over the intercom and when they are speaking push them out of the way and yell OMG BOMB RUN!!!!!!!

p.s. you willl be kicked out in record time or arrested LOL
    "Avarice, Envy, Lust, Pride, Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony"

"We 7 shall corrupt this Perfect World..."b:sin
  • Ladyzera - Heavens Tear
    Ladyzera - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    1. Get onto the intercom and start beepboxing.
  • Fivefive - Lost City
    Fivefive - Lost City Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Walk in with a realistic toy gun and point at a cashier.
  • Charyasha - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Options
    start " stealing" scabs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ).........(\_
    ((______/{"-;
    )).-' {{ ;'`
  • Celesta - Heavens Tear
    Celesta - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    1.pull your shirt over your head and say"FIRE!" to everyone you come across
    2.Take a few of your friends, grab some bikes off the rack and have a drag race through the store and have customers make bets on who will win.
    b:victory
  • Ladylyra - Heavens Tear
    Ladylyra - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    1. Go to the hardware section and ask where the UFO's were on sale.
    2. Go to the restroom, put a load of hand soap in the toilet and flush. Leave the restroom saying that there's a rabid toilet in there.
    3. Stand in the women's shoe section and wait until someone asks what you're doing, then reply that you were wondering what size you're boyfriend was.

(Lame, I know. But I gave it a try.)
  • Azlad - Sanctuary
    Azlad - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    whip out ur **** or **** and run around
  • demonicangell
    demonicangell Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Runnnn Around Screaming ****!
    Server: Lost City
    Guild:Starting A Guild Named ~Angellz~ All Welcome To Join
    Name: DemonicAngell
    Class:Archer
    Current Level: 13
    Profession: BlackSmith
  • Cherris - Heavens Tear
    Cherris - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    1. go upto random people and say, in a demonic voice, that u need a new host body.
    2. open up all the leggo and proceed to build urself a fort, hide in fort from security.
    3. have a water balloon fight with innocent bystanards, then yell out 50 points everytime u hit 1.
    4. run upto sum1 and slap them, run away with ur arms over ur head screaming 'ahhhh its after me'
    5. go to the lounge section(if they hav 1) cut a hole through the cussion and the lining, proceed to take a dump in the hole.
    6. make urself a walmart uniform and help random customers, when ppl ask u who u are just say ur the new guy.
    7. do commando rolls everywhere.....actually did this in k-mart in australia...was kicked in 3 mins record.
    8. change into clothes u got off the rack, put ur clothes on display, walk around for a while then change back.
    9. go stand in a random corner for ages, and when sum1 asks wtf is goin on, say u had an accident.

I bet if u did number 1 to ppl, u'd get KOCKED THE (BEEP!) OUT!
    U can throw fake bloody tamponds dipped in red dye and yell FIRE IN THE HOLE!! at the customer/employees Or come running in with a sign yelling SAVE THE DIPPER WEARING AUDULTS!! start a food fight in the mcdonalds in the walmart if u hav one!b:laugh
  • Cherris - Heavens Tear
    Cherris - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    1. Go to the hardware section and ask where the UFO's were on sale.
    2. Go to the restroom, put a load of hand soap in the toilet and flush. Leave the restroom saying that there's a rabid toilet in there.
    3. Stand in the women's shoe section and wait until someone asks what you're doing, then reply that you were wondering what size you're boyfriend was.

(Lame, I know. But I gave it a try.)

Idk i thought that was kinda funny, did u make that up?
  • mle
    mle Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    okay. whenever the intercom comes on, yell out "ITS THE VOICES AGAAINN!!" hide in the pants rack, when someone walks by, in a little voice say "pick me pick me" . Whenever someone asks if you need "help with anything" say, "CANT YOU PEOPLE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!" Go to the gun department and ask where the anti-depressants are (yeah that ones a lil creepy), and finally, when in the changing room yell out "Theres no toilet paper in here!" b:victory
  • Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
    Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Keep touching people in the wrong places b:laugh and make sure ur seen. And u might also get sent to jail.

P.S. I do not do that. Really
  • xieveral
    xieveral Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options

Alternately, for #6 you could be the biggest d-bag possible,

I'd like to see what other impersonation-related pranks people can come up with
    Faction- SevenWind
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evilxia - Sanctuary
    Evilxia - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    1. Put a pair of glasses on preferably black, take a sharp stick and your dog on a leash to Wal- mart and pretend you're blind. Next, go around the store poking people with your stick and also get your dog to pee/**** on everything.

2. Take 4 boxes of pop rocks, open each pack and stick them in your mouth, then stand next to the door with your mouth open.
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I bet if u did number 1 to ppl, u'd get KOCKED THE (BEEP!) OUT!
    U can throw fake bloody tamponds dipped in red dye and yell FIRE IN THE HOLE!!

wouldnt attempt that. fake or not, anything with blood is considered dangerous, even could be considered a weapon.
This discussion has been closed.