The fall of Rad why make it more fail

Options

Comments

• Gryff_Mizrym - Heavens Tear
    Gryff_Mizrym - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    thanduril wrote: »
    ok....so i think im starting to see your point here, atleast you brought it up without throwing in the marines or war heroes or whatnot.
    you consider this game to be kinda pixel-ish and kinda real-ish. for you its half life and its....half no-life.
    humor me and tell me if everytime you get pawned in PK mode do you die slightly on the inside?? aw heck, why do i expect trolls like you to reply with a straight forward answer...Trollsui lacks the ability to answer questions without throwing out half a dozen questions more...and some BS along the way.
    i too respect my mother. atleast it doesnt seem like your another mother hating butt-baby like Gryff_Buttzyrm b:thanks

on topic:uhm....hm.....err.....
    radiance got new leadership now, lets see how it goes on from this point. just a quick question to all you ex-radiance members out there, now that the leadership has changed and the way radiance is heading might have taken a whole 180 turn, will you leave enrage and go back to radiance to help build up your home faction?
    after all 90% of you who defected to enrage along with defected wouldnt have even had your lvl80 gears to help you lvl up with if it wasnt for the radiance faction. or you ex-radiance peeps are all too good for radiance now?

Are you just obsessed with my butt, or male butts in general. The beautiful part of the world is you can be who you want to. I just want to know if I should be worried that your going to take this stalker thing to another level. Are you done posting ludicrous statements that have no basis in reality, as has been proven by the Enrage members who left Rad. Once again you fail.
    Refining failed! Intelligence level reset!
    Founder of the Interstellar Dinosaur Theorem.
  • Fina - Heavens Tear
    Fina - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Lol, Radiance treat people outisde of guild 1000 times better than many of Enrage members ever did.

Well I will say this about Radiance, when I was still playing.
    Almost everyone in Radiance was still nice to me even after I quit and took a ton of their high levels with me to form Elysium.

They helped me with quests and FB runs and with zhen parties as well. And they were always nice to me about everything, always being friendly. They were fun people to party with and not only looking out for themselves.

There were several FBs that I couldn't do with my guildmates because they either weren't logged on when I was, or they had already done it and didn't want to do it again (or some other reason).
    So I went and got help from Radiance, they were always happy to help even if they already did the quest. ( Evolution members helped me out a lot too.)

[Sidenote: This is one of the reasons why people who ONLY look to their guild for assistance annoy me...because there are thousands of other people outside of the guild also looking for help. Ask guild first. If no one in guild can help ask elsewhere. If you can't find help elsewhere you aren't looking hard enough. When there are only 10 or other other people in the entire server in your level range who need that quest, it's much harder to find time when everyone is online to do it.]

So most of Radiance was nice to me even after I quit their guild. Of course, I haven't been around and I don't know how much has changed. Almost everyone I knew and partied with has quit the game anyway.

So yea...I'll give Radiance that.
    I read the forums when bored at work for the lulz.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    They probably changed when they decided to be a server powerhouse and take in any high level members they can get their hands on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Even though Rad seems to refuse now to fight Enrage (laughs) they are still proving to be on of the strongest guilds still on our server. Everyone bought into the rumors Rad was done this week, which resulted in the bidding against their lands by everyone and their brother. Only to be crushed one by one. I think the server is about to become interesting with these new power guilds forming. But wondering with so many huge egos, how long they will stay healthy as they begin cutting their teeth in TW and getting beat by a guild they left for dead in Rad. TW seems to be getting more interesting. Will be fun to see how things unfold in the coming weeks. Who sinks, and who rises to the top to actually take on Enrage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I cant wait xD

Caesar shows lots of promise. Its basically a huge Radiance core under a new healthy leadership and thats going to attract a lot of high potential players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    They probably changed when they decided to be a server powerhouse and take in any high level members they can get their hands on.
    Isn't that what you guys did with Rad's high levels?
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I just wish the formation of new powerful guilds didnt have to come at the expense of guilds who have been established. We all know Rad has taken some hits with ppl leaving. Shadow has, even our guild has. You just get a guild built up so it can start getting competitive and WHAM a new guild forms and pulls everybody to them. Guilds lately seem to be flashes in the pan, and whats vogue this week, is rejected a few weeks later. I hope Rad can pull it together and keep it going. Even though they attacked us this weekend, hehe.

It would be best for our server to have many powerful guilds, and not just a couple.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yea we're being very careful as to not become the next Rad. We're learning from u b:laugh

edit: Once we are bored with our dominance, we will start project Enrage-inner-guild-draft. Do not worry. As long as Enrage exist, TWs in HT will be fun :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yea we're being very careful as to not become the next Rad.

Too late...
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Enrage has less than half of the top 50 players.

At Radiance prime they had nearly 2/3 of the top 50.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Blanche, when I was in Radiance, I routinely had people from outside guild who I helped say to me "Wow, you are the first nice Radiance member I have ever met."
    I on the other hand hear all the time "oh your in Radiance, i knew it! you are all so nice!"
    b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iraenaeus - Heavens Tear
    Iraenaeus - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i have alot of friends in Rad havent met anyone there that i remember being an ****.... yet lol
  • Saint_drake - Heavens Tear
    Saint_drake - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i have alot of friends in Rad havent met anyone there that i remember being an ****.... yet lol

look and you will find, all communities have their black sheep, if you're lucky you won't meet them, if you're not, they will become more visible to you than the good guys. Badasses usually make more noise..kudos to badass_panda b:laugh
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yea we're being very careful as to not become the next Rad. We're learning from u b:laugh

edit: Once we are bored with our dominance, we will start project Enrage-inner-guild-draft. Do not worry. As long as Enrage exist, TWs in HT will be fun :)
    Too late...

No its not too late.

First we quit taking Ex Rad members so they could go to other factions and make them stonger- Rad never did that.

Second we have attacked just about every guild we touched, and continue to pick on the strongest of those- If we were Rad we will be trying to take out 1 guild even after it was dead with no strategy what so ever to our goals

Third we would have to cut out TW pay by alot and build our guild bank HUGE along with Lots of WB drops that noone gets

Then we would have to have to start asking our guild how to fix our problems and then not listen to them.

Clunker would have to then be captured by interstellar dinosaurs and not log in for 2 weeks.

When he finally did log in we would have to figure out the dumbest possible way to determine who was gonna take over the guild.

THEN WE WOULD BE RAD...
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Dont forget Clunker would also need to be banned for fake guild bidding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Damn...just...

...damn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Saint_drake - Heavens Tear
    Saint_drake - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Dont forget Clunker would also need to be banned for fake guild bidding.

make that be banned for anything as long as its not real, actually that should be easy, someone would just have to be stupid enough to overbid some bid on Enrage in the last minute and then tell GMs you payed for it b:laugh
  • Confused_ - Heavens Tear
    Confused_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Der you are defected, dam U enrage pro's r letting dem have it.

I thought you said to join dem guilds though to get me phat gearz before I could join your ally guild, then get pro enough to join enrage.

should take me two weeks to catch up, you still gonna be in enrage then?

ps can you ask torm to stop pking me?
  • thanduril
    thanduril Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    alrighty. seems like you people who did leave radiance had a very valid reason. there is always a "in crowd" almost everywhere you go, even if its a game. some enjoy the cookies while others get the shaft. radiance doesnt seem to be any different, what can i say, Gl and hf playing this game where you feel you can get the most enjoyment outta it.

@Buttzyrm: its not the fact that im the least bit inclined to comment on your butt, butt its the fact that you are a male excretory life form hence the name BUTT BABY, ie in short BUTTzyrm.
    as for stalker...and fail...and your skid marks on these forums....all i need to say is that i STILL havent recieved all your money+equips+wife(wife part is a joke, we all know you are unable to have one) on my alt account _Defected_b:angry
    once i get the asked for items, by the gods i assure you i`ll turn my fail streak to one of such epic WINS that you will end up quitting this game and /wrist like your former BS-oriented account: xtrm9("pr0" moron).
    by now i hope you understand that Buttzyrm or even Buttrm9(ie the moron) doesnt have to be anything associated with Your butt, butt just the butts of the men who pooped you out, got that butt baby?...damn too many butts >.>
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You can't even figure out who is actually stalking you. >.>

Namely, me. http://es.okcupid.com/profile/Thanduril remember?

This time I actually read it, which was in retrospect perhaps a mistake. At least I can count to six though.
    Thanduril wrote:
    THE SIX THINGS I COULD NEVER DO WITHOUT
    - The Internet (hope this isn't cheating): but really, it's great. The possibilities are endless.

- Sarcasm: what better way to deal with the sad truth than to laugh it right in the face?

- Goals and Challenges: something to keep you moving in a direction... any direction.

- Love/Intimacy: well ok, technically this is incorrect, because I AM doing without... I don't want to, though.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Maybe its doing without all that love and intimacy thats making him the bitter little man he is. And the obcession for butts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • thanduril
    edited April 2009
    Options

This time I actually read it, which was in retrospect perhaps a mistake. At least I can count to six though.

to take so much trouble of making an alt and then going all out and making a fake profile, you must really have something for me aye?
    tho i am curious as to why you would pick that exact site to make my profile...i hope your not sending mixed signals here cause i just wanna make it very clear b:mischievous
    that if your trying to hit on me b:mischievous
    im just gonna b:mischievous
    Barf on your face b:spit

EDIT:@Cat:you mean "love and intimacy" like that herc pet in your signature?should even say barf?
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options

EDIT:@Cat:you mean "love and intimacy" like that herc pet in your signature?should even say barf?

Ahh I think I see what your problem is. You think love and intimacy is something toons do on an online game.. Well see hercs and stuff dont exist in real life, so you might want to try to start associating love and intimacy with things in real life and not online.

You will probably have better luck in the love department then.

By the by that whole comment has to be one of the lamest comebacks I have heard in a long time. I mean are you seriously trying to make your point by using someones siggy as an example lol?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• thanduril
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Ahh I think I see what your problem is. You think love and intimacy is something toons do on an online game.. Well see hercs and stuff dont exist in real life, so you might want to try to start associating love and intimacy with things in real life and not online.

You will probably have better luck in the love department then.

By the by that whole comment has to be one of the lamest comebacks I have heard in a long time. I mean are you seriously trying to make your point by using someones siggy as an example lol?

i just related your Signature to all your talks about "love and intimacy". did i prick a nerver there? since You are the one who put up a sig getting it on with an online....thing...why do you try to give your own quack diagnosis based on what you yourself have done.
    in denial much?
    you might be a promiscuous ***** in real life for all i care...but giving out quack advise on love and peace over a game stretchs to boundaries to how stupid a person can get.
    if you took that much trouble to make a signature and want people not comment about it then just remove it lol? or wait....its Just a Signature(mark of a person, hell no) why dont you go make a new one with the herc on top, that might suit your **** style more aye?
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hmm I smell a thread closing on the horizen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i just related your Signature to all your talks about "love and intimacy". did i prick a nerver there? since You are the one who put up a sig getting it on with an online....thing...why do you try to give your own quack diagnosis based on what you yourself have done.
    in denial much?
    you might be a promiscuous ***** in real life for all i care...but giving out quack advise on love and peace over a game stretchs to boundaries to how stupid a person can get.
    if you took that much trouble to make a signature and want people not comment about it then just remove it lol? or wait....its Just a Signature(mark of a person, hell no) why dont you go make a new one with the herc on top, that might suit your **** style more aye?

This post is a little better. You at least changed the insults up some, though you did start to repeat yourself at the end where once again lost somewhere in all the spasticness( hey that might be a new word!). And you tried to deflect every comment with insults instead of any actual reasoning.

All in all Ill give it a 6 out of 10.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Gryff_Mizrym - Heavens Tear
    Gryff_Mizrym - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Cat, Why did you steal my stalker? I'm distraught now and have no idea what to do without replying to his meaningless banter. It gave me something to do while I sit here and feed my daughter.
    Than, why can you still not manage to post a coherent and intelligible insult? Just rambling about butts and your interpretation of what someone is IRL. Your analysis is overbearing and often grossly misdirected, with no actual evidence to support your poor excuse for an insult. This is a game and somehow you keep bringing the real world into it. Just because this is the highlight of your day; flaming people on the forums against all odds, doesn't make you any better in real life. At the end of the day it is still a game, and you need to realize that. I told you to pm me in game and I would gladly work on it with you, my offer still stands. b:victory
    Founder of the Interstellar Dinosaur Theorem.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Im sorry Gyff! It wont happen again!

*huggles*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Oh look, you combined my nickname with a butt-related word. How clever!
    to take so much trouble of making an alt and then going all out and making a fake profile, you must really have something for me aye?
    tho i am curious as to why you would pick that exact site to make my profile...i hope your not sending mixed signals here cause i just wanna make it very clear b:mischievous
    that if your trying to hit on me b:mischievous
    im just gonna b:mischievous
    Barf on your face b:spit
    You caught me! I spent hours painstakingly crafting a fake profile just to troll you. Look, I even leveled up a WoW character using your name, I'm so underhanded: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=thanduril

I'm not surprised that you're so desperate for attention that you'd think I was hitting on you. I bet back in 2nd grade you barfed on all the cute girls. But you're in 3rd grade now, it's time to move on to pulling their hair and calling them ugly.
  • Quarka - Heavens Tear
    Quarka - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Oh he's a cutie!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.