The fall of Rad why make it more fail

12346»

Comments

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Careful though, he seems to be a bit unstable. Isnt that how life goes b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • thanduril
    thanduril Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This post is a little better. You at least changed the insults up some, though you did start to repeat yourself at the end where once again lost somewhere in all the spasticness( hey that might be a new word!). And you tried to deflect every comment with insults instead of any actual reasoning.

All in all Ill give it a 6 out of 10.

err there you go at trolling again, if you really Did intend to get some kind of a better flame post(?) from me then you might just be the next big troll on HT forums, in case failsui dies, quits, sent to concentration camp etc.
    if you could atleast understand the point by me reapeating something...then i would give you full credit on having low intelligence instead of having none. but alas you couldnt even grasp something so obvious by continous repeatation. what can i say now...you Fail?
    when i start posting comments on my RL dating on this "Game Forum" then id consider myself to be as big a FAILure as you. it might be a shocker to you...but people without a mental complex such as yours dont go posting their real life activities, achievements and sexual libido on a free forum. i hope that resonates with whatever intelligent part of your mind is left that hasnt been killed by your trolling and flame baiting over the internet. if that isnt reasoning, then go join buttzrym in 2nd grade to develop some intellegence, amybe next you mgiht come up with jaw-dropping BS like his stone-animal "theorem".

@buttzyrm:you actually arent arguing against the fact that your arent a piece of **** are you...cmon the term butt-baby should send a direct message im associating you with,ie piece of ****. or...you havent ACTUALLY gone and researched that its impossible for parturition to occur from the **** hole? cause that would be the biggest joke of the century...damn buttzyrm...that might be the funniest joke you have ever (indirectly) made, leaving all your hypocritical shrink talk, "joining the army" gag and animal-stone threory far behind !
  • lordlionz
    lordlionz Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    thanduril you write alot o_o are you a writter?
  • thanduril
    thanduril Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Oh look, you combined my nickname with a butt-related word. How clever!

You caught me! I spent hours painstakingly crafting a fake profile just to troll you. Look, I even leveled up a WoW character using your name, I'm so underhanded: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=thanduril

I'm not surprised that you're so desperate for attention that you'd think I was hitting on you. I bet back in 2nd grade you barfed on all the cute girls. But you're in 3rd grade now, it's time to move on to pulling their hair and calling them ugly.

hernia isnt a butt-related word. how quint at having such epic "spasticness".

so you google up some WoW player's character and you post here because....hm....you got want to troll not just half heartedly. but with evidence o_O

you searching for thandurils/making fake thanduril profiles and posting it here says how desperate for attention You are. and seriously man, pushing your 2nd and 3rd grade activities on me isnt cool. stick to google`ing and making fake profiles rather than re-enacting your childhood(current?) experiences over here.
    but if this is my "hidden avatar" then why would i make profiles and characters in games that i dont even play...based on a "hidden avatar"? make up your mind if this is a fake or real avatar and then you can make sham profiles based on it. your ****ing stupidity amazes me.....lol?

EDIT:@lordlionz:err last thing i am gonna do is stoop to Cat's level and give out RL based info over a forum, cause i could very well be making everything up just to look cool >_> .
    so no comments on that question lol.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    thanduril wrote: »
    err there you go at trolling again, if you really Did intend to get some kind of a better flame post(?) from me then you might just be the next big troll on HT forums, in case failsui dies, quits, sent to concentration camp etc.
    if you could atleast understand the point by me reapeating something...then i would give you full credit on having low intelligence instead of having none. but alas you couldnt even grasp something so obvious by continous repeatation. what can i say now...you Fail?
    when i start posting comments on my RL dating on this "Game Forum" then id consider myself to be as big a FAILure as you. it might be a shocker to you...but people without a mental complex such as yours dont go posting their real life activities, achievements and sexual libido on a free forum. i hope that resonates with whatever intelligent part of your mind is left that hasnt been killed by your trolling and flame baiting over the internet. if that isnt reasoning, then go join buttzrym in 2nd grade to develop some intellegence, amybe next you mgiht come up with jaw-dropping BS like his stone-animal "theorem".

@buttzyrm:you actually arent arguing against the fact that your arent a piece of **** are you...cmon the term butt-baby should send a direct message im associating you with,ie piece of ****. or...you havent ACTUALLY gone and researched that its impossible for parturition to occur from the **** hole? cause that would be the biggest joke of the century...damn buttzyrm...that might be the funniest joke you have ever (indirectly) made, leaving all your hypocritical shrink talk, "joining the army" gag and animal-stone threory far behind !

Well it looks like you tried to switch it up just a bit in this one. However you still reverted back to the same insults, and not much of it really made since. You spend too much time trying to insult then into making any actual points. Also this one started getting way to long again.

I give it a 5 out of 10.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Me? Death? Concentration camp?

Hes now a step closer to xamericanx in terms of leetness insults. gogogo b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Gryff_Mizrym - Heavens Tear
    Gryff_Mizrym - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    thanduril wrote: »
    hernia isnt a butt-related word. how quint at having such epic "spasticness".

so you google up some WoW player's character and you post here because....hm....you got want to troll not just half heartedly. but with evidence o_O

you searching for thandurils/making fake thanduril profiles and posting it here says how desperate for attention You are. and seriously man, pushing your 2nd and 3rd grade activities on me isnt cool. stick to google`ing and making fake profiles rather than re-enacting your childhood(current?) experiences over here.
    but if this is my "hidden avatar" then why would i make profiles and characters in games that i dont even play...based on a "hidden avatar"? make up your mind if this is a fake or real avatar and then you can make sham profiles based on it. your ****ing stupidity amazes me.....lol?

EDIT:@lordlionz:err last thing i am gonna do is stoop to Cat's level and give out RL based info over a forum, cause i could very well be making everything up just to look cool >_> .
    so no comments on that question lol.

You make no sense with your rebuttals and I'm about to give up on you. I realize how embarrassed you must be now that we know all about your 34 years of failure on this earth, but you never bring anything new to the table. Simple arguments about butts and your horrible views on everything are a bit tired. I just want to know what your procedure is when you log onto the forums. I imagine something like insert wall of text, pepper with the word butt, and then QQ because there is no one on this earth who cares about your existence. I always wondered what would happen to someone that no one liked, and I have found the answer, they turn in to Thanduril. I honestly can't say I look forward to your next pathetic post.
    Founder of the Interstellar Dinosaur Theorem.
  • deeznuts13
    deeznuts13 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Blanche, when I was in Radiance, I routinely had people from outside guild who I helped say to me "Wow, you are the first nice Radiance member I have ever met." This is less true now that I am in Enrage, oddly, even though plenty of people subscribe to the "All Enrage are ******** theory." *smile*. There were/are total jerks and very nice people in both guilds. The difference is, Enrage people are honest about who they are and are not being forced by the guild/rules to pretend to be anything different. I find this to be a much better policy, as I always know what I am dealing with...in Radiance I was sometimes fooled up until the point I or a friend got screwed by someone; in Enrage, they tell me right away if they plan to **** me. But, in fact, Enrage people treat guildmates a heck of a lot better on average than Radiance did, though of course individuals have the usual variation.

If they think you are nice, then they don't know you from Adam's housecat. b:chuckle

I don't know about Enrage, but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt you are a total jerk!b:victory
  • deeznuts13
    deeznuts13 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hmmm gotta be the world's tiniest and most secret landslide; they live across the Bay from me, and the news hasn't reached San Francisco yet about this landslide. Usually they play that sort of thing up, especially in the local newspapers...death and destruction is always so popular a topic.

With any luck an earthquake will bury every one of you.b:victory