The fall of Rad why make it more fail

Options

Comments

• Gryff_Mizrym - Heavens Tear
    Gryff_Mizrym - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Where would an interstellar dinosaur rank on your list?
    Founder of the Interstellar Dinosaur Theorem.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    It depends on the density of said dinosaur.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Szioul - Heavens Tear
    Szioul - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    With brains so small, I'd say pretty dense.
    Legion: Sentinel
    Clan: RisenSky
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I would rather have a bunch of snow coming down on me than rocks. Just imo.

A ton of rocks is no heavier than a ton of feathers.
    edited April 2009
    Options
    thanduril wrote: »
    if clunker goes on a fishing trip, cant get his boat to float and ends up not logging in for a week and misses the war bid, would the entire enrage guild make a new guild with 199 old members+1newbie?

most people who play this game, dont think about how powerful they would be as an entire guild, but only about how powerful they themselves will be.
    your guild = your 10mil/per week. its easy to see how people would put their personal greed before the collective need.
    the remaining 199 people from rad arent blood related and even if they were, there is no guarantee that they would stick together like glue to each other. wouldnt blame them if they see this as an opportunity to leave radiance, cause of the TW losses, internal conflict and/or no TW pay for these few weeks.

@Gryff_Mizrym: 5th graders would pawn your shorts off if this is best comment you could come up with if your trying to poke fun at them. wait a minute....dinosaurs and meteors....you arent in 2nd grade, are you?

My youngest brother is in fact in 2nd grade, which may in some way account for my previous content. You got me, well my real name is Matt, and I'm from PA but now I live in LA. Now that we are introduced do you think you can come out from behind your safe avatar that protects your identity? Or would Mommy like everyone to introduce themselves to you first? I understand if you wish to remain anonymous, it's prolly what is best for us 2nd graders. b:laugh
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    nemo one question
    few ppl had an access to radiance's guild bank... what happened with all perfect shards, chrono pages, money(?) ?b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
    edited April 2009
    Options
    As of now no-one can access the guild bank.
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I find it quite convienient that on Wed/ Thursday noone from Rad had any clue about Charity and Cheish's whereabouts? Except a few people that heard they were buying a new house and would be very busy this week. Now all of a sudden they have been in a massive landslide that noone has reported about, even though numerous people in the game live in there same local area. Sorry Rad you guy have had the wool pulled over your eyes alot but are you really gonna believe this one?

SO say they are in the certain area with a landslide blocking the way, how the hell did the guild find out about it? Wait let me guess there just so happened to be a park ranger that plays perfect world, know charity's real name, knew exactly where they would be hiking, knows there was a landslide but yet they have not be found yet. But said ranger must get on the game to tell her guildies what is going on .

**** that i got more belief in intersellar super dinosaurs
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    A ton of rocks is no heavier than a ton of feathers.

One can't break your head if it falls on you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I find it quite convienient that on Wed/ Thursday noone from Rad had any clue about Charity and Cheish's whereabouts? Except a few people that heard they were buying a new house and would be very busy this week. Now all of a sudden they have been in a massive landslide that noone has reported about, even though numerous people in the game live in there same local area. Sorry Rad you guy have had the wool pulled over your eyes alot but are you really gonna believe this one?

SO say they are in the certain area with a landslide blocking the way, how the hell did the guild find out about it? Wait let me guess there just so happened to be a park ranger that plays perfect world, know charity's real name, knew exactly where they would be hiking, knows there was a landslide but yet they have not be found yet. But said ranger must get on the game to tell her guildies what is going on .

**** that i got more belief in intersellar super dinosaurs
    Actually no one knows exactly what happened, but right now we've concluded that they've gone missing without contact and we knew they were going on a hike, also we heard from a guildy who works at such areas that an avalanche has occurred at the location where they could have been hiking so that's as far as we know.

This information wasn't forced down our throats like you seem to want to believe, it was the conlusions that we reached after a long meeting. We also hope that we are very wrong and they are perfectly safe but can't log on because evil Enrage members ninja'd their internet.
  • Snuggles - Heavens Tear
    Snuggles - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Personally I'm going with my own theory. Clunker and Charity are in fact the same person with multiple personalities, and with Enrage beating Radiance, her Clunker personality has finally won out. The unfortunate side effect is that her Clunker personality has taken full control, and her Charity personality is now nonexistent and not able to log in...b:surrender

The truth is the only people right now that know for sure what's going on is Charity and Cherish, so any theories are just theories. Either way its gonna be a fun weekend this weekend!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Or they are both my slaves and I have decided to lock one in the basement this weekend for a special lesson...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Actually no one knows exactly what happened, but right now we've concluded that they've gone missing without contact and we knew they were going on a hike, also we heard from a guildy who works at such areas that an avalanche has occurred at the location where they could have been hiking so that's as far as we know.

If that is the case, and charity and cherish have gone missing on a hike and an avalanche did occur, shouldn't the said park ranger report the incident to the authorities. I find it disturbing that the said park ranger would report such an incident (2 female hikers possibly trap in an avalanche) to a game then to the proper authorities. I mean come on, that park ranger SHOULD be out there looking for them, and NOT on here spreading the news.
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    One thing is sure, something is obviously taking their attention away from this online game. Damn near anything in a person's real life outside a virtual game should take priority, and I'd hope it'd be the same for everyone else here.

Torm seems especially butt-hurt about this, and set on pursuing some idiotic agenda to cast them in the worst light possible. Seriously man, stop acting like a ***** and live a real life.

Though I'm with Neom, I'll find the mass TW's entertaining despite the lack of pay b:victory
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Neoznet - Heavens Tear
    Neoznet - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Seriously ppl, most of you don't care about what could happen to Charity and Cherish... So back off.

The worst part is that some ppl on this server enjoy the fact that something could happened to Charity and Cherish. I can hear them say "Oh cool, we can take all their land!"

Sonnestark, you right, they should get a life.

Dammit... b:angry
    Darkfall Player
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So how's the weather?b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Its really nice outside. but "outside" is just another lie. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    One thing is sure, something is obviously taking their attention away from this online game.

Wow that must a took you a while to figure out huh. Ever think of working for NASA cause your a real rocket scientist.
    Torm seems especially butt-hurt about this, and set on pursuing some idiotic agenda to cast them in the worst light possible. Seriously man, stop acting like a ***** and live a real life.

LOL butt hurt, nah not me. Personally i think Cherity and Cherish are both crying and hiding because their guild was falling apart. But to each his own.

I was just stating that the likely hood of them being caught in a landslide, was very doubtful. And even if they were the chance of the news getting to the server before they log on themselves is even more unlikely to happen. But i guess your intelligence has so far exceeded the common man that you cannot comprehend a little sarcasm. I hope there is nothing seriously wrong with them and as i said before a little birdy told me they bought a new house, so probably had to get new internet and instead of going some where to log on they said **** it the guild is falling apart anyway.

Or we could always go back to the interstellar dinosaur causing a landslide theory your call genius.
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Clearly interstellar dinosaur is much more plausible. I'll accept it. Though its errily familar plot to Maximum Overdrive. Only instead of dinosaurs, all mechanical objects get a mind of there own.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • XNamieAmurox - Heavens Tear
    XNamieAmurox - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    This funny how rumors get spread so quickly.....

In any case, the landslides and accidents or whatnot is a load of BS. So calm yourselves everyone....things are going to spice up again soon enough for this server. b:victory
    edited April 2009
    Options
    That's all well and good about no avalanches or landslides...but what I think everyone really wants to know is....can you confirm or deny the presence of the dinosaur? I mean clearly it has been supported to be the most reasonable explanation. I have some friends in Frisco, and their phone lines are down, it could simply be a power outage, or that damn dinosaur has cut the power. Let's hope it hasn't cut the power....pray it hasn't cut the power.
  • Veltore - Heavens Tear
    Veltore - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Mr.Peabody brought them back in Time.They are just reliving the days of the orange map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sagrath - Heavens Tear
    Sagrath - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Slap CHOP! You gonna love my nuts.
    -Kills thread- I win?
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    One slap at a time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If that is the case, and charity and cherish have gone missing on a hike and an avalanche did occur, shouldn't the said park ranger report the incident to the authorities. I find it disturbing that the said park ranger would report such an incident (2 female hikers possibly trap in an avalanche) to a game then to the proper authorities. I mean come on, that park ranger SHOULD be out there looking for them, and NOT on here spreading the news.
    Where exactly do you see a park ranger on these forums spreading the news?
    Has the concept of doing multiple things completely escaped your mind?

Oh and torm, unlike you, some people don't cry over online games.
  • Furr_ball - Heavens Tear
    Furr_ball - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Slap CHOP! You gonna love my nuts.

Man you have no idea just how much I hate that comercial.
  • Sagrath - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Man you have no idea just how much I hate that comercial.

b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You guys realise how badly that guy failed life?
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Vince does not fail at life!! I never knew the Germans made great stuff before ShamWOW!, but now I do. It's virtually dry on the bottom! Nor did I know how much everyone would love his nuts before the Slap Chop. You sir, should re-evaluate Vince.
  • Sagrath - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Even kids love his nuts.