The Big Bad Report-A-Bug Thread

Options

Comments

• jimmijam
    jimmijam Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    a while ago i used a inter reset all scroll. my vit went down to 3 but my dex only went down to 5. i forgot about it for a while and now since reset scrolls are on sale i thought id try an put it down to 3 so i bought a reset scroll (the one which puts 1 skill down 10 points) and it wont let me use it. ive heard that any skill can go down to 3. is this right? theres no use in me having 2 more dex since im a pure wiz id rather put it on magic and do a little extra dmg
  • psychojo
    psychojo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Disregard this message and chalk it up to me being an idiot. Issue resolved. Was user error not game error...
  • Alwin - Heavens Tear
    Alwin - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I was in room 49 and i talked to the npc before the time ran out and i FAILED. WTF.... thx for wasting my time and coins...
  • maniacalsoul
    maniacalsoul Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I have had problems with the Cube of fate rooms 15, 31, and 14 today. I reached rooms 15 and 31, completed the quests to kill 5 mobs within 60 seconds with plenty of time to spare, but got no chips. I did however complete the chips quest without issue in room 22. After having to restart the cube later, I ended up in room 14. KiLLaCuPiD was in the room. I killed him, however, I did not get a die. Did it matter that I was bluename and he was white-named? I waited out 20 minutes and still nothing so i just gave up on the cube for the day.
  • Zephyrus - Lost City
    Zephyrus - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i was stuck in room 17.
    digging the lucky chests -.-
  • TaNk - Lost City
    TaNk - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    im stuck at room 1 and cant log in
  • Hip - Lost City
    Hip - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I can't login to my character. If a GM could simply port me out within the next 30 minutes, that would be greatly appreciated b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • neutralman
    neutralman Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Same here, cannot log into character because crashed inside Cube. Please port me out as well, thank you.
  • cei98
    cei98 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Same, for well over 24 hours. Wish GM would actually fix this before adc invasion.
  • Azlin - Sanctuary
    Azlin - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This is what happened:

1. I went to Adventure Assistant to get duty badge
    2. I then went to cube of fate then asked the Room 1 Teleport Master to get Puzzle Cube(looked in inventory to check if puzzle cube is there... yes its in my inventory)
    3. In order to start the challenge i have to get Dice Tickets and have the Puzzle Cube
    4. I exited the cube of fate back to Arch to manufact a mirage celstone to make Dice Tickets
    5. I go back to cube of fate to manufacture dice tickets... they gave me 2
    6. i check my inventory to see if i have everything and guess what i saw? i see my 2 Dice Tickets replacing my Puzzle Cube so now i only have 2 Dice tickets and no Puzzle Cube
    7. I realized in order to get a Puzzle Cube u would need a duty badge
    8. Got out of cube of fate and asked Adventure Assistant for another duty badge and she gave it to me
    9. I went back to cube of fate and talked to Room 1 Teleport Master but i found out the option to obtain the Puzzle Cube is no longer there
    10. So i started asking around, and the ppl that i asked didn't know how to to help.. they all gave me the "O.o" look

So does anyone have the same problem? PLS HELP :(
  • Nightwalken - Sanctuary
    Nightwalken - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    From some unknown reason i can't get mysterious chips from any NPC in cube. I killed mob in 60 seconds as i should (in 40-50 sec), but i didn't get any chips. I tried to do that 5 days in the role, but i still didn't got any chips. NPC won't get yellow flag even if i kill on or 5 mob. Since i used like 200 dice tickets i'm really not happy with this situation.
  • LonleyWolf - Sanctuary
    LonleyWolf - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Every time i did Rebirth order the squad was kicked out form ther after we died the 1st time insted of restarting
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The Arch evil quest is bugged, rather the npc (Leader of immolation camp) bugs at level 85.

I've done the quest and the quest log has the fire orb marked off ( I have the water and fire orb in my inventory) but he wont let me hand my quest in and has a grey flag above his head. Alot of people notice after level 85 he bugs as he shows up in the find quest search but has no quest to offer.

It's rather dissapointing because im told the quest gives a random flawless shard as a reward which I could really use....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • esmm40
    esmm40 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I have a few issues:

1. Game because entirly too choppy, even in fast mode, so that it was unplayable. I reinstalled, everything was smooth again. Still dont know what caused the lag though

2. Huge lag spikes, where the world stops around me even though I can still move, then either catches up with itself or disconnects me. Never happened before till last month after the update that caused the wings to move too fast.

3. 3 times yesterday, for no reason (and ive never experienced this before) WASD stopped working all together unless i was typing in chat. Also I could jump and point click to move but if i was on my aero mount the space bar and z would not do anything to make me go up or down. The only fix i could find was closing out the game completely and restarting. The only cause i could come up with was maybe if i clicked out of the game to research something on the database or here on the forum and then back in again. But thats just a theory. It wasnt consistent and its never been an issue before.
  • Pockums - Heavens Tear
    Pockums - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    (not sure if this belongs in this thread or in another section of the forums)

In the cash stop, the zuriel's blade aerogear shows a level requirement of 20 while the other event aerogear shows 50. Not sure if it's a typo in the description, or if level 20 humans can equip it.
  • Pawado - Lost City
    Pawado - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    There seems to be two issues with this NPC. One is at lvl 85 when clicking your Find Quest button, it says to see Leader of Immolation Camp. However, there is no flag and no quest available. Second is a problem with the Cave Of Glee, (Fire & Water Orb Quests) which doesnt seem to complete.

Also, when clicking Find Quest button, I get a request to go see the Initiated Wiseman. I have no clue who this is nor can find any posts or anyone who knows anything about it.
  • zkif
    zkif Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    - chip rooms doesn't give mysterious chips
    - Room 49 teleports you to room 1 even if you finish in time

thats it.

Been doing cube for a week and all chip rooms didn't give any.

any help is appreciated

guess i wont do cube till its fixed -_-
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    It is a bug that you don't get chips in room 49. This has been reported to the devs.

If you're getting kicked back to room 1, you are taking to long to complete the room. If you complete it within the time limit, you will get the die to move on to room 50.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Miyakoto - Heavens Tear
    Miyakoto - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    This is what happened:

1. I went to Adventure Assistant to get duty badge
    2. I then went to cube of fate then asked the Room 1 Teleport Master to get Puzzle Cube(looked in inventory to check if puzzle cube is there... yes its in my inventory)
    3. In order to start the challenge i have to get Dice Tickets and have the Puzzle Cube
    4. I exited the cube of fate back to Arch to manufact a mirage celstone to make Dice Tickets
    5. I go back to cube of fate to manufacture dice tickets... they gave me 2
    6. i check my inventory to see if i have everything and guess what i saw? i see my 2 Dice Tickets replacing my Puzzle Cube so now i only have 2 Dice tickets and no Puzzle Cube
    7. I realized in order to get a Puzzle Cube u would need a duty badge
    8. Got out of cube of fate and asked Adventure Assistant for another duty badge and she gave it to me
    9. I went back to cube of fate and talked to Room 1 Teleport Master but i found out the option to obtain the Puzzle Cube is no longer there
    10. So i started asking around, and the ppl that i asked didn't know how to to help.. they all gave me the "O.o" look

So does anyone have the same problem? PLS HELP :(

Same thing happened to me... I have a badge, didnt finish cube, no cube quests, no puzzle cube, and the npc doesnt have the option to take badge and get new puzzle cube... wasted 20 tix already before this bug..

Can a GM help me with this pretty please?
  • ashleana
    ashleana Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i used a makeover scroll. the only part i am upset with is that now my face is tanned while the rest of my body is still pale... please help. i paid real cash to get the scroll and i would think it should work properly.
  • mortgage
    mortgage Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I disconnect when I do the friendship quest. When new player joins, when they do the daily check, and when they try to turn in quest at dancer. Happens 9/10 times i've done friendship. Ruins the quest for the two other people in party. Oh well.
  • derahan
    derahan Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i got today my fb 59 quest and the tabs. when i gone today a bit later into FB 59 the tabs where no longer in my inventory nor are they in my bank.
    since they are no sell/trade/dropp i can only guess that they vanished at some point when i relogged because of graphic issues or when i zoned into the FB 59.
    since in game GMs seem to not really answer i ask here for help. im in game on the character with the problem atm. names is Wiawin and i may be from time to time a couple minutes afk.
    i must say i am verry disappointed so far with the GMs. ive been waiting already 2 hours b4 the original post (at 1:21pm) and now it is 4:30pm. i am starting to really wonder if it is worth to buy gold and spend money for a game with such a bad customer service. i perfectly understand 1-2 hours waiting time. but more then 4 hours starts to grind on my nerves.
  • githe
    githe Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    When I am in Swamp of Wraiths figthing enemies when ever I stand in the water my pet disappears randomly like it can't get to me but its standing right next to me or fighting an enemy a couple of feet away
  • Foy - Sanctuary
    Foy - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Name - Foy
    Server - Sanctuary
    Level - 61

I came across some bit of missing text for the quest Scarlet Gate - Bloody Jade. It is currently missing what it wants you to collect, besides being listed underneath the quest text.

20090404194822.png

Low priority, but seemingly easy fix.
  • derahan
    derahan Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    derahan wrote: »
    i got today my fb 59 quest and the tabs. when i gone today a bit later into FB 59 the tabs where no longer in my inventory nor are they in my bank.
    since they are no sell/trade/dropp i can only guess that they vanished at some point when i relogged because of graphic issues or when i zoned into the FB 59.
    since in game GMs seem to not really answer i ask here for help. im in game on the character with the problem atm. names is Wiawin and i may be from time to time a couple minutes afk.
    i must say i am verry disappointed so far with the GMs. ive been waiting already 2 hours b4 the original post (at 1:21pm) and now it is 4:30pm. i am starting to really wonder if it is worth to buy gold and spend money for a game with such a bad customer service. i perfectly understand 1-2 hours waiting time. but more then 4 hours starts to grind on my nerves.

11:40pm still no answer neither in game from GM not via email to the bug report email i sent.
  • nfury8
    nfury8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I turned in vol 12 of world quest to merchant chen in tradewind village and he never gave me anything back. I tried relogging, which in retrospect might not have been a good idea, but it didn't work..............dunno what happened but i just got it.
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited April 2009
    Options
    There's currently a bug where you won't get the next volume unless you have two free inventory slots. Free them up and you should automatically get the next book.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    To the above posters.

Room 49 does not give you chips. You get 5k xp for each mob you kill. Try reading.

What you mentioned about your puzzle cube disappearing, is not a bug. If you leave the cube, your puzzle cube disappears. You can only get the starting quest once per day.

Now as to what IS broken...every room where there is a timer has about a 50% chance to bug. This has been going on for about two weeks now (since they fixed the other cube bug). Lets say you are in a jail room. The timer hits 0, nothing happens. The only way to move on is to relog. When you relog you get the dice and everything continues normally. However, if you are in the 100 sec stand room, you can't just relog, because you are in combat. So you essentially are screwed. Doing the force log is not good because you will die before the game realizes you logged off. The mysterious chip rooms do not always track all your kills. I've killed 4 mobs and only gotten 2 chips.

The chip and jail room are low priority, but the 100 sec stand room really should be addressed.
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    On Dreamweaver, using my veno, I completed the snake isle race today/earlier and came first but the very instant I started opening a chest it teleported me back to Archosaur without the monthly race qualifier.
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • overmage
    overmage Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hi, my ingame nick is Cinbri and i am playing in the international server Lost City.
    I had submitted a ticket due to the lost of my mirage stone over a freeze and i had nope get any reply after 24 hours and i was getting really worried.
    This is the situation, i was flying over endless sea and was looking into my bag and have my left click hold over my 4 or 5 mirage stone i forget and then i felt a bit lag and my screen freeze for 5 sec after that my mouse return to normal and my left click was unhold and my mirage was gone, i look around to see if i drop it but i did not find any.
    So i went back to my bag and check again and found out that my wing duration increase from 150/300 to 200++/300. I asked my fiction and friends and they told me that the mirages was put into the wing by mistake and asked me to send a ticket and i do so.
    After more then 24hours i was really getting worried and was really no in a mood to play cause those stones were really precious to me as i had save them since level 1 to 37 i hope u can help me on my case and give me an answer.
    I really enjoy this game alot and intend to spent even more in my higher level times but now i am waiting and waiting for a reply everyday.
    Thank and i hope u could give me an answer or tell me what is the situation asap.
    My greatest thanks.
This discussion has been closed.