hEy! When is etherblades opening lol? - New Servers Announcement

Options

Comments

• gencore
    gencore Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I've been online longer than most people here have been out of diapers.
    ~S

Ok let me rephrase this so my point will be clear to you because your obviously unable to understand anything more advanced.

He is someone who spends all of his time in front of a computer and fraps everything he does in PW, so he can have some good memories of the past.

c'est la vie
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    gencore wrote: »
    Ok let me rephrase this so my point will be clear to you because your obviously unable to understand anything more advanced.

He is someone who spends all of his time in front of a computer and fraps everything he does in PW, so he can have some good memories of the past.

c'est la vie
    You really are a class A-1 Idiot. You know nothing about my life, what I do, and how much, or how little time I spend in front of my computer. I live in Hawai'i, trust me when I say that the time I spend in front of the computer is dwarfed by the time I spend outside enjoying the Island Life (Surfing, Swimming, Boob.... errrr Tourist Watching, Diving, Fishing etc).

Also... I Fraps my game time so I can make/edit vids out of it for the fun of it, and has no bearing on anything in this conversation unless of course you have emotional issues about possibly being recorded while you play a game?

Or perhaps you don't realize that fraps is a program designed for one thing. To record GAMES. And thus my use of it is doing what I paid for it to do?

~S

*edit* And while I sit here at my Business and watch my employees do their jobs, I do so enjoy reading the PWI forums and laughing at people.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Could you please stop the arguing and get back on topic here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Could you please stop the arguing and get back on topic here?
    Would be nice. I Look forward to the new servers opening. I'm hoping it will reduce Sanctuary's population some.

~S
  • potatoeyes
    potatoeyes Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    who the hell would make a hype thread anticipating just the release date? "1-2 weeks," which almost always is at the latter of these kinds of allotted time frames, are when the actual servers are going to open.

be patient, if not tomorrow it'll be sometime during the week. friday 5;00pm EST would be the latest is my bet.
  • shinigamideathnote
    shinigamideathnote Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    potatoeyes wrote: »
    who the hell would make a hype thread anticipating just the release date? "1-2 weeks," which almost always is at the latter of these kinds of allotted time frames, are when the actual servers are going to open.

be patient, if not tomorrow it'll be sometime during the week. friday 5;00pm EST would be the latest is my bet.

Hehe.. friday would be nice ^__^
    Bringing fear and widespread random deaths into the Harshlands, that is my goal..

IGN: Shinigamii

Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • Evenixus - Heavens Tear
    Evenixus - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It better be tomorrow! *shakes fist at gms* ive shifted my work times around so it has to be!
  • Jubas - Lost City
    Jubas - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    well i want it 2 b 2morrow cuz im bored of my butt, and gf has money saved 4 d phoneix and i wanna lvl m y barb 2 do some tws and fbs ^^
  • markilian
    markilian Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    gencore wrote: »

c'est la vie

hahaha

on topic, let us all hope the new servers are released tomorrow so we don't have to lurk in forums. And cause new servers are awesome.
  • woothepo
    woothepo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It's not going to come out tomorrow, they haven't even announced anything, why would they wait until the last minute to tell us? It'll probably come out on Friday.
  • markilian
    edited March 2009
    Options
    well they have announced something, which is what this thread is about lol. Why would it come out on friday? We know there is a maintenance tomorrow, we know all 3 other servers came out on tuesday.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    markilian wrote: »
    On Topic, Let Us All Hope The New Servers Are Released Tomorrow So We Don't Have To Lurk In Forums. And Cause New Servers Are Awesome.
    agreed 100%!!!

~s
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Dvorak wrote: »
    I'll keep this one simple...

WHO:
    You! You've been asking for it.

WHAT:
    2 brand spanking new servers will be opening up for your gaming pleasure! A new PvE server called 'DREAMWEAVER' and a new PvP server called 'HARSHLANDS.'

WHEN:
    Soon, very soon. Launch dates have not yet been finalized but you can expect them within 1-2 weeks.

WHERE:
    Servers will be located on the East Coast of the United States. The NY/New Jersey area to be exact. These new servers will also be set to East Coast time (GMT -5) so depending on your preferences the scheduling here may be exactly what you've been looking for. If you are currently playing from the East Coast of the United States or Europe then you will most likely have a stronger connection to these two new servers over the original three.

WHY:
    1. We've heard your concerns and we aim to please.
    2. Our current 3 servers are bursting at the seams.
    3. The current overcrowding is affecting ping response times (eg - lag!)
    4. Recognition that we have a large and dedicated player base in the Eastern Regions of North America along with Europe and the need to offer appropriate service to this valued demographic.

HOW:
    How now brown cow? Next person who asks when Etherblade is opening up will receive 10 lashes from a wet noodle. Peace be with ye!

Just a suggestion.

Can information like this be posted on the "official announcement" section of this forum?

Do we have official kick off dates already (I know you mentioned two weeks)?
  • nawkjun
    nawkjun Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    maybe they DID mean 2 weeks... -_- you guys just don't trust that...2 weeks = 14 days. =]
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Just a suggestion.

Can information like this be posted on the "official announcement" section of this forum?

Do we have official kick off dates already (I know you mentioned two weeks)?

when we announce the launch of the 2 new servers we'll certainly place this news in the 'Announcements' section.

Also, when we said the launch is 'soon' we really did mean that. In this case, soon is very soon! b:victory

stay tuned....
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • justachickk
    justachickk Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Also, when we said the launch is 'soon' we really did mean that. In this case, soon is very soon! b:victory

stay tuned....

lol You little tease b:chuckle jk
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lol You little tease b:chuckle jk

He always has been and always will be! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • markilian
    edited March 2009
    Options
    when we announce the launch of the 2 new servers we'll certainly place this news in the 'Announcements' section.

stay tuned....

if I go crazy they will find a note saying this is to blame (if the servers aren't released soon) Cause if the servers aren't released soon after reading this I think I'll probably go crazy
  • kagewolf
    kagewolf Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

stay tuned....

oooo, it tingles..
    Yeah, I'm a **** barbarian, you wanna fight about it?

Wakka wakka wakka Rarw!
  • potatoeyes
    potatoeyes Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    "Also, when we said the launch is 'soon' we really did mean that. In this case, soon is very soon"

^best news thus far, because hes talking about the actual launch not just a time for another time to be set

WOOT, tomorrow seems very soon to me ;p
  • Genesisxxx - Sanctuary
    Genesisxxx - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I heard that the new server release will be in 4 to 5 days.

But that's just what I heard.
    Lol.
  • somedudeother
    somedudeother Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    whoever told you that was playing a mean trick on you!
  • Nora - Lost City
    Nora - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

stay tuned....

Soon doesn't feel like soon enough b:embarrass does that even make sense? b:shutup
  • Shana - Lost City
    Shana - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Soon doesn't feel like soon enough b:embarrass does that even make sense? b:shutup

Strangely, that makes perfect sense. :P I can't wait for the new servers. Hopefully it comes out some time this week.
    Shana / 7x Robe Wizard / ReturneR Marshal
    ... And damn proud of it.
  • pyong
    pyong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    when when when when when when b:sadb:sadb:sadb:cry
  • eva08
    eva08 Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    hehe, indeed, the waiting is rather painful.
  • markilian
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I dunno how long the longest thread in this forum is but if we have to wait much longer it'll be this one.b:cry
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    markilian wrote: »
    I dunno how long the longest thread in this forum is but if we have to wait much longer it'll be this one.b:cry

Don't worry, it'll be out soon.

An admin said so! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zdolnoc - Sanctuary
    Zdolnoc - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    eva08 wrote: »
    hehe, indeed, the waiting is rather painful.
    My stomach is twisted all up in knots waiting for the new servers to launch. I'm so excited to have a chance at being a top contender!!
  • Kikisha - Sanctuary
    Kikisha - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Sooo... when does maint start again? /newbie

Sorry if this seems like a dumb question.
This discussion has been closed.