hEy! When is etherblades opening lol? - New Servers Announcement

Comments

• Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Guys if anyone is moving from Santuary to any of those new servers.

I'm open to donations and /or good deals, since I will stay in santuary.

THX
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Uhhmmmm,
    You mean GMT-5(US east coast time), GMT+5 is in Asia(Islamabad, Tashkent, Karachi etc).

sorry for double post.

oy vey! you are correct, sir.

*fixed*
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • Boza_cutter - Lost City
    Boza_cutter - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    So as I understood new servers are coming somewhere around march 5th?
  • Darknin - Lost City
    Darknin - Lost City Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yes!!!! East Coast Servers!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jubas - Lost City
    Jubas - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    So as I understood new servers are coming somewhere around march 5th?

wer did u hear tht?
  • athenian
    athenian Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    OK. lets face it...
    I doubt lag is the reason for the ppl to stop lvling their chars and start again in the new server... I log in from Greece and never had lag problems... (btw sorry for my english lang abilities)

Who are the most guys that disagree with the general idea of the new servers ? (actually the PVP server)

a) Yes, they are the high lvled pkers that will see their low level victims fly away to the new pvp server to start again under less stressed conditions... No sympathy to those guys...
    b) Yes, there are the romantics too... the guys that although high lvls, they used to help and vry often protect protect unknown to them newbies and they'll see their "home" getting abandoned from new blood... My respect to those guys...

Who are the guys that agree with the new servers idea?

a) Yes, they are the lower lvl victims that can't have a chance to level or finish their quests when the 15 yo pkers roaming around looking for 30something lvls to show their power the hard way... I'm so bored having to press so many times "go to town" for now reason... No, complaint for this - that's why we are in a PVP server, or else we could join one of the other two...

b) Yes they are the romantics again that they love the game and they are excited with the idea to start again in a new "virgin" world...

Of course, no doubt, after afew months the new server will be again like the old one... and then again if new server appear we'll have new tears... At least there will still exist the time zone and events benefit...

I've been around the mmorpgs more than ten years and my opinion is this :
    People - especially the loners - fly to new servers when they are abused from much higher lvled guys and feel they can't have the same chances or opportunities... One can say "why don't they join a pve server ?" Well, yes, this will always be a mystery... Maybe they dream one day they do what they now hate others do to them lol... In every perspective this is a truth...

I think ( again, I think ), would it be of sence to exist a pk lvl gap between the players? For example, the program won't allow you to pk a player 10, 15, 20, or more whatever lvls lower than you... Or there could be software triggers, for example, free of lvl gap pk if someone attack first a member of his guild etc...

I'm sure this would stop lots of guys to fly away whenever a new server appears...
    I try to be creative... lol
  • Boza_cutter - Lost City
    Boza_cutter - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    wer did u hear tht?

And here is your answer:
    Dvorak wrote: »
    I'll keep this one simple...

WHO:
    You! You've been asking for it.

WHAT:
    2 brand spanking new servers will be opening up for your gaming pleasure! A new PvE server called 'DREAMWEAVER' and a new PvP server called 'HARSHLANDS.'

WHEN:
    Soon, very soon. Launch dates have not yet been finalized but you can expect them within 1-2 weeks.

post was made on feb 20th

do the math
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    That was weeks ago. The economy had the chance to **** up. But! It didn't because the glitchers were so dumb they +8 their level 50 weapon instead of inflate the economy. So the economy is not that messed up. Also, HT had a nice way of making the coin sink. Since RoC dissolved, the glitchers have put forth their money to bid on "free land." Nasty surprised showed up at the end hehe.

I guess HT's gold price went back to normal then? It's still around 130k per gold in Sanctuary.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I guess HT's gold price went back to normal then? It's still around 130k per gold in Sanctuary.

It did go back to normal but now its going up again fast.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • QueenOfMagic - Heavens Tear
    QueenOfMagic - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    new servers means we have to start all over again unless we can tranfers characters which of course we cant:( i hate starting over but i might to be among the highest lvls on the server or i'll just stay on HT
  • str8brawler
    str8brawler Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If yous all roll over to another server from a lvl70+ char, yous got no lifes b:bye Ar haha
  • crimone
    crimone Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If yous all roll ova from a 70+ char you MF got no lifezb:bye Ar haha

Again, in English please?
  • merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    crimone wrote: »
    Again, in English please?
    If you roll from a level 70+ character then you have no life for wanting to do all that grinding again.

lrn2BR
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    why was he banned?
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Was spamming forums with a possibly fake site made to get account info. You can still see the moved topic listed.
    Main characters
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It did go back to normal but now its going up again fast.

False, It's still remaining steady at under 110k.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • heartless888
    heartless888 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i am moving from a pve server with a 82 full refined gold TT80 archer (no RL money spent) to the new pvp server because

1: im done working on my char, im happy with it

2: i love pvp and sadly enough the ONLY pvp you find on sanc is in SP against a bunch of melees

3: its the chance to start again but with more knowledge to make an even better char

4: we play the game for fun, if people have more fun going to the new servers giving up on their 90 or whatever, you cant blame them, even if they rolled from a lvl 130+ if they have more fun making a new lvl 60+ on the new server, its more than worth it, it IS the goal of the game

5: it is useless to start on the pvp server right now, since on lost everyone and their dogs is 90+ my lvl 30 barb got nuked by a lvl 90 veno before on lost, thats 60 lvls diference

and PS, im on east coast and thats not even a reason for me to go there to have *less lag* its nice, but nobody goes there JUST for that

just my 2 cents thank you
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i am moving from a pve server with a 82 full refined gold TT80 archer (no RL money spent) to the new pvp server because

2: i love pvp and sadly enough the ONLY pvp you find on sanc is in SP against a bunch of melees

3: its the chance to start again but with more knowledge to make an even better char

4: we play the game for fun, if people have more fun going to the new servers giving up on their 90 or whatever, you cant blame them, even if they rolled from a lvl 130+ if they have more fun making a new lvl 60+ on the new server, its more than worth it, it IS the goal of the game

5: it is useless to start on the pvp server right now, since on lost everyone and their dogs is 90+ my lvl 30 barb got nuked by a lvl 90 veno before on lost, thats 60 lvls diference

No comment,short and effective post,I coudn't have said it better myself.
  • Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited February 2009

I agree with #4 actually. As with most MMOs I have played, I tend to enjoy lower level chars more than high leveled ones. Reason simply being the lack of enjoyable high level content in most MMOs, including PW (Villa quest... haha...how exciting...not). However, as you level up, the problem will just return.

PvP - I love to do that too, _if_ PW would actually have PvP, which it doesn't (no, PK really doesn't count). Well, except TW, but that's only happening on weekends and restricted to super-huge guilds anyway. I really love PW, but the lack of organized PvP options is my single biggest gripe with it.

Better char? Ummm, you can undo your build, so you can always correct mistakes made in the past (and SP is unlimited, so if you bought the wrong skill, just grind some SP/cash). Worst that can happen is that you have to get new gear, too. But cash is also unlimited.

If you add in that most of us are in guilds and have found friends, I can't actually see what benefits a change of server would offer me. But everyone needs to know what's best for them, I guess. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    False, It's still remaining steady at under 110k.

It was 100k and its going higher. Anything above 100k is too much, even though its no trouble for me to afford.b:laugh
    Main characters
  • Life_goddess - Heavens Tear
    Life_goddess - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    high lvls from heaves tear pls pls dont leave we noobs really really need you b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    need a buffy? a revival? or just a little heal? life is hereb:cute
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    high lvls from heaves tear pls pls dont leave we noobs really really need you b:surrender

I'm not starting a new character so no worries about me. I don't know how it will go with others though.

We all started as low levels anyway, when we started there were no high levels to help and we made it fine.
    Main characters
  • Prewancker - Lost City
    Prewancker - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Gms, Waiting Sucks. When Are The New Servers Coming Out?
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited February 2009
    Why couldn't they tell us the day before the Servers open instead of telling us now to wait for a week with excitement.b:sad
  • Tryangle - Lost City
    Tryangle - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    About this...
    PvP - I love to do that too, _if_ PW would actually have PvP, which it doesn't (no, PK really doesn't count). Well, except TW, but that's only happening on weekends and restricted to super-huge guilds anyway. I really love PW, but the lack of organized PvP options is my single biggest gripe with it.

This is why a ton of people are switching servers....so there is actually a possibility of doing TW instead of having to level to 75+ in order to join one of 3 guilds that do TW. Yes it sucks to have wasted all that time leveling, but how much more fun will it be when you're the top dog instead of getting ganked by people 30-60 levels higher than you. And not even getting to experience TW before level 70, and even then just being instantly annihilated.
  • Moytoy - Heavens Tear
    Moytoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Etherblade server , when you will open it ? b:thanks
    lol , Anyway . Open IT b:shutup b:shutup
    I cant wait b:angry
    New guild coming out on the new PvE server [Dreamwaver] .
    Wanna join ? need more details ? PM me .
  • Evenixus - Heavens Tear
    Evenixus - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    b:chuckle finally a chance to start over, Harshlands here i come. Will be making my own guild too so if ur intrested, pm me! :D

Hurry up and launch a final date so we know! 1-2 weeks is 1-2 week to long b:cry
  • Moytoy - Heavens Tear
    Moytoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    b:chuckle finally a chance to start over, Harshlands here i come. Will be making my own guild too so if ur intrested, pm me! :D

Hurry up and launch a final date so we know! 1-2 weeks is 1-2 week to long b:cry

*Moving to Harshlands only to PK you* b:kiss
    New guild coming out on the new PvE server [Dreamwaver] .
    Wanna join ? need more details ? PM me .
  • Evenixus - Heavens Tear
    Evenixus - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    oh trust me i wont be a carebear vit cleric like i am on this server b:chuckle
  • xjustachick
    xjustachick Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    This is good timing, coming back to PWI since PW-MS has so many problems right now =)
This discussion has been closed.