Options

Comments

• TiVan - Heavens Tear
    TiVan - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    oooo wet noodle, sounds kinky

anyways, this is great ^_^
    I know I personally play from the East Coast of the USA and love the fact that there will be a server more close to me.
    EDIT: as for starting over, I have already start more then 6 Characters other then this one, I look forward to starting a Barb on the new server, and this time, I shall try a new Stats distribution strategy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sir_walter - Heavens Tear
    Sir_walter - Heavens Tear Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    As much as I would like a lag free game I'm not about to abandon my char on HT too much money and time spent.
  • somedudeother
    somedudeother Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    this is great for me, I refused to play cause I live on the east coast and I didn't want to have to stay up late to participate in TW, now I can play b:victory
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    Xxwarxx - Lost City Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Has there been an exact date of release yet? I would like them to post one as soon as possible.

If any GMs are reading this please do so at least 2 days before it's open. I hate surprises.

Kthxbai

P.S. I love noodles, Ramen to be specific =)
    Forsakenx gunna make mine so be patient =)b:kiss
  • seventhweapon
    seventhweapon Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Dvorak wrote: »
    I'll keep this one simple...

WHO:
    You! You've been asking for it.

WHAT:
    2 brand spanking new servers will be opening up for your gaming pleasure! A new PvE server called 'DREAMWEAVER' and a new PvP server called 'HARSHLANDS.'

WHEN:
    Soon, very soon. Launch dates have not yet been finalized but you can expect them within 1-2 weeks.

WHERE:
    Servers will be located on the East Coast of the United States. The NY/New Jersey area to be exact. These new servers will also be set to East Coast time (GMT -5) so depending on your preferences the scheduling here may be exactly what you've been looking for. If you are currently playing from the East Coast of the United States or Europe then you will most likely have a stronger connection to these two new servers over the original three.

WHY:
    1. We've heard your concerns and we aim to please.
    2. Our current 3 servers are bursting at the seams.
    3. The current overcrowding is affecting ping response times (eg - lag!)
    4. Recognition that we have a large and dedicated player base in the Eastern Regions of North America along with Europe and the need to offer appropriate service to this valued demographic.

HOW:
    How now brown cow? Next person who asks when Etherblade is opening up will receive 10 lashes from a wet noodle. Peace be with ye!
    There should definetly be a character transfer option in the Boutique =)
  • Prewancker - Lost City
    Prewancker - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    There should definitely be a rule against quoting stuff for no good reason and
    posting repetitive **** without reading the thread.
  • Wolfexxx - Heavens Tear
    Wolfexxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    can we move to the new servers for the east cost. i hope so cuz i spent money on the cash shop.
  • Wolfexxx - Heavens Tear
    Wolfexxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    As much as I would like a lag free game I'm not about to abandon my char on HT too much money and time spent.

i agree i have done the same i wish to move to an other server to avoid lag but i have cash shop stuff that i want to save plus all the time and lvls
  • QueenOfMagic - Heavens Tear
    QueenOfMagic - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    most of us would love to have the option to transfer character to a different server although i hate to say its most likely never going to happen i have spent a fair amount of money on my character just like alot of people although they probably will see it as they are making less money by letting people transfer characters to new servers i really wish i could move my character to new pve server
  • Diogeneskyon - Lost City
    Diogeneskyon - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    No one is making you abandon the character you spent money on, so why would they give you the option of transferring? It simply doesn't make sense to keep requesting that.
  • Alecsys - Sanctuary
    Alecsys - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Idk how the high lvl players see this but... what's the fun in a new server when u can throw practically lvl 80+ characters there as everyone is asking for character transfer... i understand u dont wanna lose ure money that u spent on them and time and all that but... this is only ure problem...

i just started playing 2-3 weeks ago and this just comes like a bomb for me and i love the ideea i could reach top and start again with some knowledges about this game on a fresh new server...

So go go go faster with the new servers... give us a chance to show what we are made off... thx GM's!
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Let me MOVE my Character to the new Server where I live and I might move. Otehr then that no way man. XD I would never be able to abandon something I worked so hard on. Q.Q XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Kittyeyes - Heavens Tear
    Kittyeyes - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    for me im looking forword to the new servers to come upb:laugh i started this game almost 2 weeks and its nice to try fresh , any way i am not a long time player who spent alot of time on it so for me i dont find any problems starting in a new servers, and regarding the issue of transferring an old charecter to a brand new server in my openion i think its unfair for the game play, i mean its not fair that all new commers have to start from scratch espcially new players, and an old player with a high lvled charecter just transfer and contenue from where he stopedb:sad that would be a what they call (no balanced nature of game ) and i dont like to see that happens ,, sorry for the other players looking for this to happen , but that wouldnt be fair...!!?? right !!??.b:sad
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Idk how the high lvl players see this but... what's the fun in a new server when u can throw practically lvl 80+ characters there as everyone is asking for character transfer... i understand u dont wanna lose ure money that u spent on them and time and all that but... this is only ure problem...

i just started playing 2-3 weeks ago and this just comes like a bomb for me and i love the ideea i could reach top and start again with some knowledges about this game on a fresh new server...

So go go go faster with the new servers... give us a chance to show what we are made off... thx GM's!

I love your attitude!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • heartless888
    heartless888 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    in all reality, to those who keeps saying they wont move because they spent money on their current char, im sorry to tell you but the day you stop playing this game will be the same as wasting money

when you quit PWI, your money isnt going to come back either...
  • RaijinRyu - Lost City
    RaijinRyu - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I love the idea of a new server. True i have worked a lot on this character but I've always wished I could have done things differently and a new server gives me the chance to do just that.
    As for character transfers I don't agree and it won't happen since GM already said so. I would like if we could transfer certain items like MOUNTS. Mounts would not give you any advantage over other players other than getting to places faster and besides you won't be able to use them until you are at least lvl 20 which is at the same time other ppl can get them. Would that be possible? I hope a GM answers this. b:victory
  • somedudeother
    somedudeother Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Allowing transfers to the new server would be ridiculous for many obvious reasons. Thankfully the people in charge know that.
  • lovintom
    lovintom Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Come on...you cant be moving your chars over...

think of it as a nice new start, where you can grind like hell and stand a chance of becoming highest on server, the right way <--

moving chars over will spoil the whole point of a NEW server, want to keep your char? stay where you are....simple

if chars are moved over, the people moving over from say PW-MS will be left standing as people are moving high levels over...

IMO everyone aiming to play in the new server should start from scratch, and that way build more relationships with everyone that starts at the same time - and stand a chance at becoming highest on server - instead of competing with level 80 - 100s on a BRAND NEW server...

want you char to stay, as i said...stay where you are, keep your guilds, keep your friends, let other people have a chance to enjoy this one and become good without loads of competition..b:kiss
  • wish
    wish Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Im against character transfer, and i got 90+ Venomancer on lost with phoenix and all.

WHY?
    i cant serious see the fun be one of few 90+ when rest is lvl 1, then i need spend weeks on just pvp lvl 30s. is that fun? No i guess not

Character transfer ruin the fun for all, so stop go for it b:angry
  • Moytoy - Heavens Tear
    Moytoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I got a question for GMs / Mods :
    will you announce the date soon ? b:shutup

and a comment for the last posts :
    Everyone is asking about transfering items/whole charas , w/e .
    forget about it , GMs dont even think about that even 1 coin wont be transfered , i promise you , so change the topic please and lets spam the GMs to open it b:angry

=OOO No ban please b:surrender
    New guild coming out on the new PvE server [Dreamwaver] .
    Wanna join ? need more details ? PM me .
  • godheadslament
    godheadslament Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I got a question for GMs / Mods :
    will you announce the date soon ? b:shutup
    WHEN:
    Soon, very soon. Launch dates have not yet been finalized but you can expect them within 1-2 weeks.

Its not too hard to read the announcement...
  • Skunkyfunk - Sanctuary
    Skunkyfunk - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    WHEN:

does this mean the servers will launch in 1-2 weeks or that the launch dates will be announced in 1-2 weeks?
  • Moytoy - Heavens Tear
    Moytoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

I said DATE , cant you read ? =O
    New guild coming out on the new PvE server [Dreamwaver] .
    Wanna join ? need more details ? PM me .
  • godheadslament
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I said DATE , cant you read ? =O
    WHEN:

• AlpineFrost - Lost City
    AlpineFrost - Lost City Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

OMFG. He means a physical date, like March 4th or something. None of that 1-2 weeks BS. you -Edited-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • godheadslament
    edited February 2009
    Options
    OMFG. He means a physical date, like March 4th or something. None of that 1-2 weeks BS. -Edited-

Ok, i could go on posting the same thing over and over again but to make the point clear for illiterates like you and moytoy: The GMs are gonna release the "physical date, like March 4th or somethin" within the next 1-2 weeks. His question was already answered and superfluous... PERIOD!
  • Evenixus - Heavens Tear
    Evenixus - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I really Hope that there isn’t a character transfer option because that would completely ruin the servers. These are fresh new servers and it should be played from scratch. I can’t wait till they come out :D

And yea if you could give us an Actual date for launch without resorting to beating us, please do :P
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    OMFG. He means a physical date, like March 4th or something. None of that 1-2 weeks BS. you -Edited-

No namecalling on these boards please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Calm down folks. I know you guys are excited but that doesn't mean you should jump on each other like like a pack of angry Koala bears.

Announcements of exactly when and where will be made soon. Don't you worry your pretty little heads. Or there may be wet noodles in your future. b:sin
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    kantorek wrote: »
    Calm down folks. I know you guys are excited but that doesn't mean you should jump on each other like like a pack of angry Koala bears.

Announcements of exactly when and where will be made soon. Don't you worry your pretty little heads. Or there may be wet noodles in your future. b:sin

Slowpoke! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.