hEy! When is etherblades opening lol? - New Servers Announcement

Comments

• Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I started playing when PW went open beta. When those servers go up, nooby areas and the three cities will be crowded and Arch will be empty. Expect to be ksed a lot and have a hard, but fun time, doing fb19 with lvl 20s.
  • adzz
    adzz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Good news, I hope they will success.
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Rare pets huh? 2 things

1: I have no rare pets other than the extremely common snowhare
    2: You can ask anyone, I have no interest in the rare pets and refuse to sell them for money. I'd give them away first.
    3: You want to know how many times I've been at a rare pet spawn? ONE, and guess what? I was playing since day 1 I had every chance to go for those pets and never took it...

You can keep trying your garbage arguments, none if it will work on me because I don't care about having an advantage over the players and I'm trying to give myself a DISadvantage for a transfer.

Here's the only advantage I see in this:
    People can't flame you about **** of a player you are because your goal is to be **** and trying to fail... you're an odd one...

I don't do dailies. I take my time killing things, and I kill myself often so I get more rep and less exp. Trying to catch up on the rep requirements. 8,271 so far.

More rep and less exp? Are you stupid? *remembers first quote of this post* Oh yes...

Higher levels get more rep, why the hell would you try to stay lower level? Higher level = higher fb's = more rep. Higher level = more quests = more rep PER quest. The only reason I can think of is staying in level range of certain oneman army quests but thats dumb because once you get out of the level range, you enter a NEW level range of quests.

I think I get it now. You are just making excuses for failing so hard at being a good player on a server that has no reason to be low level since all you can do all day is PvE...(aka LEVEL)
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited February 2009
    bobzilla21 wrote: »
    That's not that bad. I'd hate to see 30 people fighting for jaden qingfus though. Please don't be like that.

I remember the first 10 minutes of Lost City, everyone ks'ed me lvl 1 mobsb:sad
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Here's the only advantage I see in this:
    People can't flame you about **** of a player you are because your goal is to be **** and trying to fail... you're an odd one...

More rep and less exp? Are you stupid? *remembers first quote of this post* Oh yes...

Higher levels get more rep, why the hell would you try to stay lower level? Higher level = higher fb's = more rep. Higher level = more quests = more rep PER quest. The only reason I can think of is staying in level range of certain oneman army quests but thats dumb because once you get out of the level range, you enter a NEW level range of quests.

I think I get it now. You are just making excuses for failing so hard at being a good player on a server that has no reason to be low level since all you can do all day is PvE...(aka LEVEL)

I have rep goals, so b:shutup
    I'm getting at least 35k rep before I'm 90 so I'm going to stall my levels until I get it. I may even go for 100k before I'm 90 just so I can use all the 90 rep gear at 90.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • smilsha
    smilsha Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    but where i can see that new servers, when opened? or i need download patch or something...b:surrender
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I have rep goals, so b:shutup
    I'm getting at least 35k rep before I'm 90 so I'm going to stall my levels until I get it. I may even go for 100k before I'm 90 just so I can use all the 90 rep gear at 90.

Nobody tell her about 8jun, she'll probably keep doing rep quests till she can get that instead of spending RL cash like other people
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    I've read all about the rank gear and even seen its stats. Which is why I'm going to have 200k before I'm 100 so I can use it. I will stall my levels for as long as I need to I'm in no hurry.
    Main characters
  • SiLvErYn - Heavens Tear
    SiLvErYn - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i cant wait for the new SERVER b:shutupb:victoryb:laugh
  • Moytoy - Heavens Tear
    Moytoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Anyone can please post some ideas what to do in PC till new servers come out =O I'm getting bored everyday b:sad
    b:surrender
    New guild coming out on the new PvE server [Dreamwaver] .
    Wanna join ? need more details ? PM me .
  • Prewancker - Lost City
    Prewancker - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    -Spend all your money buying teleacoustics and discuss the meaning of life on world chat
    -Fill your inventory with Big Kid Head Pills and go pk with no equipment on (this works best if you turn blood red)
    -Gather 20 million coins among a group of people and attempt territory war on Archosaur
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Bind all your gear and go pk everyone you see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wadupdog
    wadupdog Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Are they gonna tell us a release date or its just gonna come out bam?
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    I've read all about the rank gear and even seen its stats. Which is why I'm going to have 200k before I'm 100 so I can use it. I will stall my levels for as long as I need to I'm in no hurry.

Have fun

I hope you realize how long thats going to take seeing as how you can't even farm signets for rep.

I mean, Image on LC has been farming for rep since the server opened, and he's about 10% of the way there. Keep up that kind of pace, and he could be there in about 3.5 years. Oh, and then add in the time that it takes to level to 100 on top of that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Have fun

I hope you realize how long thats going to take seeing as how you can't even farm signets for rep.

I mean, Image on LC has been farming for rep since the server opened, and he's about 10% of the way there. Keep up that kind of pace, and he could be there in about 3.5 years. Oh, and then add in the time that it takes to level to 100 on top of that.
    Maybe she's gonna marry and divorce over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Maybe she's gonna marry and divorce over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Well thats basically how you would do it at this point, but it sounds like she's not gonna spend RL cash on it. Sounds like she wants to farm it all ingame. Possible I guess...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Well thats basically how you would do it at this point, but it sounds like she's not gonna spend RL cash on it. Sounds like she wants to farm it all ingame. Possible I guess...

8,416 rep at the moment. I have cleaned out the AH of rep once already.b:chuckle
    I'd do it again but I'm saving for a phoenix. 40 feathers and 1.2 mil coins so far.
    Main characters
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    Xxwarxx - Lost City Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Have they released an exact date yet? I've been playing (edit: another game) until now and got bored, so now I'm asking =).
    Forsakenx gunna make mine so be patient =)b:kiss
  • Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    This is a problem for players like me who live on the east coast but already have a character in another server.

same i just pmed dorak about that i want to have a tranfer option! not for money and cash but for charatcer and everything they have.
    "When life gives you arrows give them back ", Divine_Demon b:sin
  • Prewancker - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Lost half my items pking without dolls so I've been spending my time on Tetris. Mods if you edit that out I'm gonna rofl.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Wow, new servers are good since it means the game is doing great and growing.

I’m still reading on page 13. So, sorry if this has been answered already.

My silly questions are:

a)What happen with older servers population wise when new ones open (because the older ones are over populated)? If characters cannot be moved and old servers are full, that means new players will not join old servers in the future (how if they are crowded already)?

b) How new servers help current players, since you have to start from zero again? I only see the benefit of less lag for a while and new opportunities for TW as everything is for grabs.
  • Jubas - Lost City
    Jubas - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    u wont b able 2 transfer anythn dude gms already said tht lk 10 times
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    u wont b able 2 transfer anythn dude gms already said tht lk 10 times

sorry, that's not my question.

If a server is full, are new players still allowed? If so how since it is full?
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Lost half my items pking without dolls so I've been spending my time on Tetris. Mods if you edit that out I'm gonna rofl.

No way.. I love Tetris!
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • Prewancker - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    a)What happen with older servers population wise when new ones open (because the older ones are over populated)? If characters cannot be moved and old servers are full, that means new players will not join old servers in the future (how if they are crowded already)?

They are crowded, not full. I don't believe there's an exact maximum capacity, but with the new servers coming out, a lot of the characters on the old servers will be inactive. That will decrease the server load significantly and I'm sure new players will be able to join the old ones as well.
  • Itachi - Lost City
    Itachi - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i think a fresh start is a fine idea ^^ plus less laging sounds good to b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Smexy mage extrodiner :3
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Transfer of items, equipments, and characters would totally defeat the purpose of a new server. The whole point of it is to start fresh. I personally will be starting on the new PVE server because the last CS glitch really screwed the economy up.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Transfer of items, equipments, and characters would totally defeat the purpose of a new server. The whole point of it is to start fresh. I personally will be starting on the new PVE server because the last CS glitch really screwed the economy up.

That was weeks ago. The economy had the chance to **** up. But! It didn't because the glitchers were so dumb they +8 their level 50 weapon instead of inflate the economy. So the economy is not that messed up. Also, HT had a nice way of making the coin sink. Since RoC dissolved, the glitchers have put forth their money to bid on "free land." Nasty surprised showed up at the end hehe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Boza_cutter - Lost City
    Boza_cutter - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hmm lower Gold cost sounds prety real to me on new servers.

Well, most people will try selling gold at regular rate on old servers (110-140k depending on server), but they will knock down those prices as soon as they realize there will not be a player that can spend more then 50k per gold in 1st 2 months of the game. Uhmm, It would be nice to have server in Europe too, or calibrated to EU times, NY time events are still way pass midnight in Europe, but more acceptable ofc.

Still not sure, should I change server or not tho, I already got one character quite far in the game.
  • Boza_cutter - Lost City
    Boza_cutter - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Dvorak wrote: »
    WHERE:
    Servers will be located on the East Coast of the United States. The NY/New Jersey area to be exact. These new servers will also be set to East Coast time (GMT +5) so depending on your preferences the scheduling here may be exactly what you've been looking for. If you are currently playing from the East Coast of the United States or Europe then you will most likely have a stronger connection to these two new servers over the original three.

Uhhmmmm,
    You mean GMT-5(US east coast time), GMT+5 is in Asia(Islamabad, Tashkent, Karachi etc).

sorry for double post.
This discussion has been closed.