Emergency Maintenance Complete - Please Read

Options

Comments

• rikuowns
    rikuowns Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Do you spend alot of money in this game? Just curious.

i haven't spent a cent why?
  • Domnorix - Heavens Tear
    Domnorix - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    LOL now its getting personal.
  • XForbidden - Heavens Tear
    XForbidden - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    zuleica wrote: »
    You find enjoyment in being an a'hole? *chuckles* Why?

I like to test peoples patience. To me it just amuses me that some people are so easily disturbed. Temper problems tend to make me chuckle when people go from calm and friend to insane and ignorant within seconds =)
  • wyckoff141
    wyckoff141 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You guys rock! Seriously suspended that many accounts.. Thats great.. Fixed most of the game and suspended people.. Thats a work of greatness =D b:victory
    edited February 2009
    Options
    rikuowns wrote: »
    i haven't spent a cent why?

Cause I just feel if you have spent alot of money you would see others points of view. Dont get me wrong I really do see your point. But sometimes you have to effect everyone to fix the problem.
  • Agravain - Heavens Tear
    Agravain - Heavens Tear Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Dude , Im white name ALL day long. There are several people MUCH stronger than me. Im pure tw VIT build Barb. Im not worried about ANYONE being stronger than me as long as they pay like I had to. And no offense but the attention we get in TW. We earned that. We stand up to 3 guilds attacking us every weekend but 1 guild. Which none of us lie about, they are extremely powerful. No doubt about it. On the other note. We get alot of that attention from being a'holes. Its not our fault so many people are easily pushed.

Ah, so your interests are selfish... figured
    Not that I blame you. It is screwed up. I just think your tirade towards others is undeserved.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    Options
    wyckoff141 wrote: »
    You guys rock! Seriously suspended that many accounts.. Thats great.. Fixed most of the game and suspended people.. Thats a work of greatness =D b:victory

70 accounts out of thousands isnt great =p
  • zuleica
    zuleica Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I think a vote should fix this issue. if most ppl agree to a rollback then its rollback an d then PWI team does not have to take reponsibility for the outcomes since it was the community decision. but if thry could do that anyways...

Oh please...

What percentage of the PW players come to the forums? It's probably about the same as any MMO...very low.

People taking your pole are not representative of the players in PW. This isn't a democracy. It's their game they make the decisions based only in very small part on our opinions. They include their own resource availability, business aspects and how it fits in with plans such as events, updates etc.

You are not being realistic.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ah, so your interests are selfish... figured
    Not that I blame you. It is screwed up. I just think your tirade towards others is undeserved.

They make it undeserved =)
  • rikuowns
    rikuowns Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i'm out of here guys. hope you don't force he gms into doing anything that effects everyone badly
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I like to test peoples patience. To me it just amuses me that some people are so easily disturbed. Temper problems tend to make me chuckle when people go from calm and friend to insane and ignorant within seconds =)

LOL . im just wondering whats your profession?
    and ppl shouldnt really be irritated by this i would just laugh if i were then and ignore
    edited February 2009
    Options
    LOL . im just wondering whats your profession?
    and ppl shouldnt really be irritated by this i would just laugh if i were then and ignore

Well to be honest with you, Im and underwater welder. I dive and weld water dam's together.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    zuleica wrote: »
    Oh please...

What percentage of the PW players come to the forums? It's probably about the same as any MMO...very low.

People taking your pole are not representative of the players in PW. This isn't a democracy. It's their game they make the decisions based only in very small part on our opinions. They include their own resource availability, business aspects and how it fits in with plans such as events, updates etc.

You are not being realistic.
    Its just an idea i know its not realistic
    but what stopped th PWI team from a rollback was this reason that most most ppl actaully would object to the idea. i ment if that could happen .IF the could make a vote. sorry for not being clear.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Well to be honest with you, Im and underwater welder. I dive and weld water dam's together.

i see.
    intresting
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i see.
    intresting

In the off season which is winter, I do absolutely nothing if you want to know that too =)
    edited February 2009
    Options
    In the off season which is winter, I do absolutely nothing if you want to know that too =)

haha. no its fine........................... so... you do absolutely nothing?..
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I see whty your guild is hated. But i would like having enemies like yourself or freinds....b:victory
  • khaylis
    khaylis Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Roll back should had been the first option to correct the issue, followed by a hunt for all the abusers of the bug... To not had done so still leave into question the validity of the game's economy. Seeing how according to the system message only 70 accounts got banned?... and billions of coin's were removed... Personally that seems like they they just scratched the top of the iceburg as a PR stunt... Up to this point the game has been great, but the decision to not do a roll back with a double exp weekend was an EPIC FAIL.
  • Venton - Lost City
    Venton - Lost City Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Thanks Xarfox, and whoever worked their butts off getting this up.
    I'm sure it will be well worth it in the future.

Just a quick shout out to the people who got their accounts suspended...
    LOL @ YOU. DON'T ABUSE BUGS. b:laugh
    edited February 2009
    Options
    haha. no its fine........................... so... you do absolutely nothing?..

Nope not at all lol Just lounge around and play this game.
  • CuteWereFox - Sanctuary
    CuteWereFox - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I want a roll back. Why? because i dont know how you "Selectively" remove the gold that was taken by the people and I know that there were more than 70 accts who used the or exploited the bug. I am questioning how you "successfully" removed the exploited in game golds. If you based it on whether people have bought golds for real life cash in the future, then that shouldn't be your basis of who gets to get their gold taken because there are some who still have the golds from exploited bug. Roll back before the first maintenance would've been better.

I say a ROLLBACk. It's absurd how we pay for something in real cash and some people just get it for free. Roll back would certainly solve the game issues, and it would certainly create problems to those who abused the exploit which i think they deserve it.

ROLLBACk. ^_^ Those who quit because of this, join ESO ^_^ see the cute avatars.b:dirtyb:victoryb:pleasedb:laugh
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Nope not at all lol Just lounge around and play this game.

Almost like me.... except..... ah .. something.. lol
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Almost like me.... except..... ah .. something.. lol

LOL SO many people have quit over this its unreal. The economy is falling so fast they need to roll back before its too late.
  • Zslasher - Sanctuary
    Zslasher - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    miollvynir wrote: »
    Do you even realize the difficulty that this entailed for all involved? Please, stop whining and get a life outside of pw. You do not have a RIGHT to play pw, it is a privilege, especially because it is free to play. No one got their money taken away unless they were the ones who caused this in the first place, so why don't you try gratefulness? It's much more appealing.

so true, quit your whining, and besides, this bug abusers should be banned not suspended, messing with the economy is a mayor crime.

GREAT JOB GMS!b:victory

just dont go near etherblade lake jason will be there next friday 13
    [SIGPIC]my siggy[/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Since i was not banned (yet) after the comment i made about jonathen belliss the product manager earlier. ill risk it and say BOOO!! jonathen you screwed up lol jk plz dont ban
  • Austere - Sanctuary
    Austere - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ooh I know why no rollback

They didn't do a back-up!

so that's why the soulsearching, apologies and such...

but if there IS a back-up, with all considerations on bought gold etc, it is in their own interest NOT to rollback as it takes more work to reverse gold purchases etc than to selectively 'punish' people.

PWI do the right thing, ROLLBACK now! or admit there was no back-up made.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    im not quite sure if this petition is gonna work but if you want it to work more people need to world chat it on all the servers....just world chat the link everyone will goto it
  • Weretamer - Lost City
    Weretamer - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    But what's happening? What the bug allow to do? I haven't get it... b:sad
    Who can explain to my innocent and clear mind? b:chuckle
  • Klath - Sanctuary
    Klath - Sanctuary Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    GMs are active right now and deleting all new topics created to show how much they ****ed up and people is still unpunished.

Good job on hiding your mess, as usual.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    But what's happening? What the bug allow to do? I haven't get it... b:sad
    Who can explain to my innocent and clear mind? b:chuckle

it allowed people to exploit MILLIONS of gold in the game. And thousands still have all that gold. imagine having 30-40million in gold what would do lmao
This discussion has been closed.