Emergency Maintenance Complete - Please Read

Options

Comments

• Amnesie - Sanctuary
    Amnesie - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Zuleica, the purpose of a petition is before all to show an opinion.
    Even if this famous "roll back" isn't done, some voices will be eard.

I'm sorry if i have been a little rude in my previous posts, i'll repeat me once again, now that i'm a little calm down.

There's no point to give all exploiters to Gms for them to be ban.
    I can't imagine you want this thing to be done.

Once again :

Devs have made a mistake, that happens, they corrected it, grats and great.
    Devs want some players to be banned ? => That's unforgivable.
    Hackers must be banned, bots must be banned.
    In our case we have players who find out an item can be sold more than it's bought. That's so obvious ! So huge !
    That does not make players criminals !
    If you allow a such thing in real life, with bread for exemple, 75% of the population will make profit on it.
    The only person to blame here are the devs, they're the ones who permitted that profit.
    It's like you show a candie to a kid, and you smash him if he takes it.
    Now you did a great job with this emergency situation.
    But you MUST know assume you show the candies, and get the banned back.
    b:angry

And i'd like a Gm to answer. Thanks.
  • XForbidden - Heavens Tear
    XForbidden - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    dude this is a serious problem youve got. lol

LOL I know right! To me its not a problem though. Its everyone elses problem for being so easily disturbed lmao. And those who dont want a roll back and DIDNT exploit, I would really like to know why. They must have got something out of it.
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    rikuowns wrote: »
    Stop Trolling You D Bag

another bug abuser flaming so mods will have a reason to close this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • rikuowns
    rikuowns Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    just please stop accusing people dude just because some lame asses used a stupid glitch because they aren't a no-lifer dosn't mean everyone did but i'm not saying that people you didn't use it have no lifes i'm just saying the people you used the glitch are d bag and should be IP banned.
  • Domnorix - Heavens Tear
    Domnorix - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I blame jonathan belliss for this **** up. BOOOO!!!
    LOL jk plz dont ban me.
  • Scryxalis - Sanctuary
    Scryxalis - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    dude your such a freaking d bag get out of this fourm youstupid troll
    Lemme guess. This is your alt? LOL
    Someone like you who can't give out a good reasoning in one post, and have the audacity to trash talk should be the one to get out of this forum.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    zuleica wrote: »
    The point, which you seem to be missing, is that you presume to know qualitatively how many that is...but you don't have any specific examples to back it up.

I have NO clue how many they have succeeded in catching and how many are left. I have NO clue how much coin they've removed and how much remains.

On the other hand I'm glad they've done something and I hope they do more and I HOPE that anyone that has knowledge of exploiters helps get them removed.

The assuredness with which you talk though leads me to think you have knowledge about people left in game with exploited coin, skills and equipment.

Now I know you don't and you're assuming the relative remaining size of the problem...without any evidence to support it.

Well youll be THINKING for the rest of your being. Cause if I actually knew WHO I would report it. But seriously, you can act cool on this situation all you want. But you know the facts too. People are still out there and they are maxing skills, refining and several other things. Buying Item Mall stuff to turn around and sell for more blah blah. You know we all know it.
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Yeah ! Our Guild Master was ban.
    And yeah, i didn't exploit the bug directly but players gave me some money, and i have 2 molds, a robe and 1M that i wouldn't have without the bug.

But WTF, i'm not thinking only of the one i know....that pisses me off.
    Like a player said just above, a tone of player have exploited the bug... a tone !
    What is this ? A public lapidation of few ones, for exemple ?

I'm usually as peacefull has a lake...but for once, you just get me on fire. b:angry

You ****ed up, that happens and we don't blame you.
    You ban people while you are responsable, your deeply ****ing up, we blame you.

finally someone who portraited what actually happened. bravo!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • zuleica
    zuleica Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Yea everyone calls me an odd ball =) Again theres not 1 thing you can do/say to hurt my feelings lmao. I get it all day long. Its just so nice to see that I can easily irratate others.

Again you presume to know that my intent is to "hurt your feelings"...it's not.

That propensity for presumption is what I was questioning. I just find your thought process...odd...and a bit entertaining. The Real Gamers have always amused me to no end, from one MMO to another as far back as UO.

So please don't stop now...far from "irratated", I'm highly amuzed.
  • rikuowns
    edited February 2009
    Options
    LOL I know right! To me its not a problem though. Its everyone elses problem for being so easily disturbed lmao. And those who dont want a roll back and DIDNT exploit, I would really like to know why. They must have got something out of it.

people don't want a roll back because they would lose their hours of hardwork and then they would have done it all for nothing. that isn't fun dude. rollbacks are pains.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    just please stop accusing people dude just because some lame asses used a stupid glitch because they aren't a no-lifer dosn't mean everyone did but i'm not saying that people you didn't use it have no lifes i'm just saying the people you used the glitch are d bag and should be IP banned.

Yes they should be IP banned, not temp suspension. It isnt right.
  • Estepario - Sanctuary
    Estepario - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    how? i dont have any proof.
    one of my guildies still got more money then they should have..?
    EPIC FAIL
    Yeah ! Our Guild Master was ban.
    And yeah, i didn't exploit the bug directly but players gave me some money, and i have 2 molds, a robe and 1M that i wouldn't have without the bug.

But WTF, i'm not thinking only of the one i know....that pisses me off.
    Like a player said just above, a tone of player have exploited the bug... a tone !
    What is this ? A public lapidation of few ones, for exemple ?

I'm usually as peacefull has a lake...but for once, you just get me on fire. b:angry

You ****ed up, that happens and we don't blame you.
    You ban people while you are responsable, your deeply ****ing up, we blame you.

NO way, DO NOT count me among your "WE"s. It's your fault for either exploiting a bug instead of reporting it as the ToS states it should be done.

Also, it is a shame that it's not a public lapidation as you state.

It should be.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    people don't want a roll back because they would lose their hours of hardwork and then they would have done it all for nothing. that isn't fun dude. rollbacks are pains.

No its not fun but its the best way to fix it. Trust me im lvl 86 and I gained 52% in 1 day of training. Yes I would be upset but I would feel ALOT better than other people getting what they dont deserve.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Good im still not banned.b:avoid.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Not to mention I would lose my perfect shards, and more. Its not easy getting the shards you want from the world bosses. It takes ALOT of time when the drop rate is only 2%.
  • zuleica
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Zuleica, the purpose of a petition is before all to show an opinion.
    Even if this famous "roll back" isn't done, some voices will be eard.

I'm sorry if i have been a little rude in my previous posts, i'll repeat me once again, now that i'm a little calm down.

There's no point to give all exploiters to Gms for them to be ban.
    I can't imagine you want this thing to be done.

Once again :

Devs have made a mistake, that happens, they corrected it, grats and great.
    Devs want some players to be banned ? => That's unforgivable.
    Hackers must be banned, bots must be banned.
    In our case we have players who find out an item can be sold more than it's bought. That's so obvious ! So huge !
    That does not make players criminals !
    If you allow a such thing in real life, with bread for exemple, 75% of the population will make profit on it.
    The only person to blame here are the devs, they're the ones who permitted that profit.
    It's like you show a candie to a kid, and you smash him if he takes it.
    Now you did a great job with this emergency situation.
    But you MUST know assume you show the candies, and get the banned back.
    b:angry

And i'd like a Gm to answer. Thanks.

I signed the first petition as affirmative FOR a rollback. I fail to see that another one is necessary or productive.
  • rikuowns
    edited February 2009
    Options
    yes but people who didn't glitch would be unfairly punished and i can clearly see from being here for only a week that the people at PWE are justice loving people that believe that because of s couple ****-ups that not eveeryone should be punished
    edited February 2009
    Options
    looks like the gms got a lot to read today...
  • Scryxalis - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    No its not fun but its the best way to fix it. Trust me im lvl 86 and I gained 52% in 1 day of training. Yes I would be upset but I would feel ALOT better than other people getting what they dont deserve.

Unfortunately, this is the picture people are too afraid to look at. We all have to make sacrifices. Money will be lost, precious time will be wasted, EXP gained will go poof. That's how it is, and that's how it should be for the benefit of ALL. It's sad that some people are willing to let this pass because they will keep their pretty little exp %, when they cant realise that even if they level up, there are those that have advantages over them because they have maxed skills, refined armors and what-not.
  • Mr_Grip - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Grip - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I would like to thank the staff at PWI for acting as quickly as they did, most other mmo's would have let the problem sit around for a few days before doing anything about it. However the problem is far from being fixed, there's still a boat load of tainted money on the market. You've caught a small fraction of it, people who had **** gear yesterday are running around with legendary gear and tricked out mounts today.

Before the problems started I had gained a lvl, got my hands on a 3* weapon and made about 400k in coin. I'm willing to give that all up for a rollback. It's unfair to us who work hard for what we have in game to see some **** get it all too easy. I wasn't even remotely effected by the glitches, but it's only fair that a rollback be issued.

Mr_Grip (I have strong hands)
    edited February 2009
    Options
    yes but people who didn't **** would be unfairly punished and i can clearly see from being here for only a week that the people at PWE are justice loving people that believe that because of s couple ****-ups that not eveeryone should be punished

I understand exactly what your saying. But people pay alot of money to play. They would rather lose a few days than others get free gold. Between the 3 in my house theres over 4000 dollars in this game . Do I get free 300-400 free for their mistake? My loss is others gain and that dissapoints me beyond beleif.
  • Agravain - Heavens Tear
    Agravain - Heavens Tear Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    And you all can call me ANYTHING you like, lmao. Im in the most hated guild in this game so yea, Im use to the attention and all the love. Keep wasting your breathe on me lmao.

You celebrate the wrath your guild garners? Sounds to me like you and your guildies would be the most likely abusers of a game. I have always suspected your guild (RoC I assume) did not deserved its reputation, that it was mere territory envy. Now I'm not so sure. Your irrational name calling doesn't help persuade me to your side. In fact I have noticed all the flamers seem to be of one opinion - rollback. You ponder why anyone would oppose rollback and what they might get out of it if not exploiters. Step out of your shell. No matter what they do there will be victims. If they had performed a rollback a large population would likely flame that they lost precious quests/goods. As it is, all non-exploiters share the burden relatively equally. We see the players with massive wealth and wonder where it came from. As for me the jealousy stops there. It does not affect my game play. Why is it so important to you I wonder? Perhaps mere envy. Perhaps anger over injustice. Perhaps concerns that some goods you were eyeing have been snatched up. Perhaps worry that someone out there will outperform/oushine you. I don't really get it.
    Yes rollback would have solved whatever problem you are concerned with... and it would have created others. There was NO good solution. Live with it or leave. Personally I hope you choose the latter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zuleica
    edited February 2009
    Options

You're falling for the bait...the person is just tossing out inflamatory rhetoric to get attention. It's amusing as long as it's fresh but it's getting stale now.
  • rikuowns
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Unfortunately, this is the picture people are too afraid to look at. We all have to make sacrifices. Money will be lost, precious time will be wasted, EXP gained will go poof. That's how it is, and that's how it should be for the benefit of ALL. It's sad that some people are willing to let this pass because they will keep their pretty little exp %, when they cant realise that even if they level up, there are those that have advantages over them because they have maxed skills, refined armors and what-not.

your not seeing my point. if they rolled back hen all the glitcher would come back and find a new exploit and make a **** load of money off it and it would require another rollback then again and again and again for at least a year untill they put the game into its truely perfect form. that would take to long and cost to much.
  • Klath - Sanctuary
    Klath - Sanctuary Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Economy not ruined? Someone has to be a moron to not see how deep was this wound.
    Many hours prior to any GMs words about this issue, i made a topic called "money exploit?" (which was promptly called an absurd idea and stupid by many posters, and guess who was right? THERE WAS A MONEY EXPLOIT YOU BLOODY MORONS!), and few minutes after i started that topic, i wanted to worldchat about its existance and warn everyone to stop leveling/hunting mats/doing quests since the said exploit/rollback COULD be a real fact. Then i went to archo catshops to try buying a few teleacoustics.

Guess what?

Yes, there was NONE, all catshops had no teleacoustics.
    None, anywhere, i searched every single shop on archosaur twice, not even a teleacoustic for 100k.
    Then i decide to simply check for ANY cashshop item.
    Guess again? Exactly, no charm, no mounts, no aerogears, even angels were hard to find, but i could find them on about 5 or 6 different shops.
    Yes, people **** the catshops from anything they could.

Then i go check the Auction House after someone from my guild says "someone bought all molds and TT mats from AH". In fact, there was less than ONE PAGE of molds. If any of you played the game for more than 1 month, you should know that the Auction House usually has over 10 pages of molds, useless or not, pricey or not, but its filled with goodies. Same goes for TT materials (twilight temple, lv60-100 dungeon).

For my surprise, a guildie handed me 10 teles she got back during november events (free teles if anyone remember that). I shouted to the whole sanctuary server (got lots of flames, had to turn whispers off, but also got good comments, congratulating me for bringing this up to everyone).

You still REALLY think the economy wound wasnt that deep?
    Sorry, but after THIS kind of stupid answer from a GAME MASTER:
    http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/3183/screenpr0.jpg
    I no longer play PWI.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You celebrate the wrath your guild garners? Sounds to me like you and your guildies would be the most likely abusers of a game. I have always suspected your guild (RoC I assume) did not deserved its reputation, that it was mere territory envy. Now I'm not so sure. Your irrational name calling doesn't help persuade me to your side. In fact I have noticed all the flamers seem to be of one opinion - rollback. You ponder why anyone would oppose rollback and what they might get out of it if not exploiters. Step out of your shell. No matter what they do there will be victims. If they had performed a rollback a large population would likely flame that they lost precious quests/goods. As it is, all non-exploiters share the burden relatively equally. We see the players with massive wealth and wonder where it came from. As for me the jealousy stops there. It does not affect my game play. Why is it so important to you I wonder? Perhaps mere envy. Perhaps anger over injustice. Perhaps concerns that some goods you were eyeing have been snatched up. Perhaps worry that someone out there will outperform/oushine you. I don't really get it.
    Yes rollback would have solved whatever problem you are concerned with... and it would have created others. There was NO good solution. Live with it or leave. Personally I hope you choose the latter.

Dude , Im white name ALL day long. There are several people MUCH stronger than me. Im pure tw VIT build Barb. Im not worried about ANYONE being stronger than me as long as they pay like I had to. And no offense but the attention we get in TW. We earned that. We stand up to 3 guilds attacking us every weekend but 1 guild. Which none of us lie about, they are extremely powerful. No doubt about it. On the other note. We get alot of that attention from being a'holes. Its not our fault so many people are easily pushed.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I think a vote should fix this issue. if most ppl agree to a rollback then its rollback an d then PWI team does not have to take reponsibility for the outcomes since it was the community decision. but if thry could do that anyways...
    edited February 2009
    Options
    your not seeing my point. if they rolled back hen all the glitcher would come back and find a new exploit and make a **** load of money off it and it would require another rollback then again and again and again for at least a year untill they put the game into its truely perfect form. that would take to long and cost to much.

Do you spend alot of money in this game? Just curious.
  • zuleica
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Dude , Im white name ALL day long. There are several people MUCH stronger than me. Im pure tw VIT build Barb. Im not worried about ANYONE being stronger than me as long as they pay like I had to. And no offense but the attention we get in TW. We earned that. We stand up to 3 guilds attacking us every weekend but 1 guild. Which none of us lie about, they are extremely powerful. No doubt about it. On the other note. We get alot of that attention from being a'holes. Its not our fault so many people are easily pushed.

You find enjoyment in being an a'hole? *chuckles* Why?
  • Scryxalis - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options

What is it that you dont get with a rollback? The only exploit that occured here involves the patch that they recently released. As long as such carelessness won't happen again, why will be there a "rollback again and again and again" scenario? Rolling back will ELIMINATE the root of this downfall of the economy.
This discussion has been closed.