• Featal - Heavens Tear
    Featal - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Want to get my FB69 done today -.-
  • Ppjenga - Heavens Tear
    Ppjenga - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    sanaro wrote: »
    Hopefully I'm not being naive but I personally believe the vast majority of the people asking for a roll back just want the game to be enjoyable like it was at first. It's not about being jealous and/or envious of the players who benefited from what happened.

Not envious, just... currently aware of how badly the in-game economy is screwed. Rollback please. :)
  • gronola10
    gronola10 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    why are the servers down??? iits not letting me log in... is this happening to yall???
  • what900
    what900 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    And I've learned something new. They should have emergency maintenances more often

i agree but it should just be normal maintenance but i cant do anything myself cept talk
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    b:surrender All I want is the 10 source of force and 250 coin that I should have gotten in my Auction mail but never did (*see empty auction mail thread)
  • Vixentriel - Heavens Tear
    Vixentriel - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lol aram is meant to be on in like 10 mins imma miss her now an not see her untill friggin sunday now damn the exploiters -_-b:angry

i miss lvling my archer too mala :P but oh well, might as well ad me to msn which iwill give in an personal message
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    so how was everyone's day?! (excluding this predicament)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Featal - Heavens Tear
    Featal - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I woke up and found out I can not play.. have nothing else to do today..

Joy..
  • fireempress
    fireempress Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    im good, i <3 fridays so i really cant complain
  • Sdrassa - Sanctuary
    Sdrassa - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ah well lefty flip mean i play backwards but i havent reversed my strings yet. lol
    so how was everyone's day?! (excluding this predicament)

Pretty good really. And yours?b:pleased
  • Ukkie - Sanctuary
    Ukkie - Sanctuary Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Pretty good... although I have to admit, these first posts of mine make me think this forum is about as **** as the in game chat system b:chuckle

Which leave me to complain a bit about the quest tracking system as well, they definitly need to improve on that. Otherwise...

I LOVE THIS GAME! b:dirty
    Gentlemen, I believe I am on fire
  • Wintrparkgrl - Heavens Tear
    Wintrparkgrl - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    nooooooesb:sad
    definition
    Draeconia-a pwnage guild on the heavens tear server, most oftenly underestimated and undervalued this is the best faction in perfect world history
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009

lol im good...made a bad grade on an epic long calculus test but i get to retake it so nothingto complain about! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Maladramatic - Heavens Tear
    Maladramatic - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    okays vix ill talk to you on there

and the fact of the matter is rollback or none people are gonna complain
    yes in game economy will be screwed for a week maybe two but it will settle down because they will whakc prices up no one will buy as was previously stated supply an demand the people that didnt exploit will suffer either way with rollback or none with rollback they lose legit grinding time any exp sp and cash earned if the rollback dosent happen they cant buy stuff from the shops due to price inflation so either way live an let live roll back or none its gonna hurt the game all we can do is wait an see what happens an the true players will still play regardless of the actions taken while people who found out about it an knew it was a glitch/exploit/bug w/e you wanna call it will most likely complain about the loss of cash or money at the end of the day i cant see the legit players complaining about the rollback too much (unless your a high lvl an you spent all day grinding your **** off getting 2-4%)
  • sirius1viziyon
    sirius1viziyon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    OMG YOU'RE ALL NUTS!!!!
    a rollback? do you have any idea how many fb's i've done for friends and random? how many tabholders must go through hours of fb's... endless hours of grinding.. GONE....

not to mention all the other players... lol

it's about the damn gaming, i don't give a damn about those that made money, and i don't care...b:pleased

those that do... there will always be peiople that have more, or better stuff, and they are usually as stuck up as hell, lmaob:laugh

GREED CORRUPTS YOUR SOUL (and you're manners)b:bye
    it's also cause off the purchased gold we can all play this piece of nice gaming, mind that...b:victory
  • fireempress
    fireempress Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    For all of the people who are getting their panties in a bunch, its a game, if it gives u this much stress perhaps its doing the opposite of what a game should do: help u relax and enjoy urself.
    if u are getting mad about how u hate grinding and spent hours on it, why did u do it?
    if ur not enjoying urself then u clearly are missing the purpose

i would like to be playing too but if the gms need to reset the server a couple hours to restore normalcy, its worth it.b:cute
  • Mr_Grip - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Grip - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I have a question and forgive me if it's been asked before...

Do they even play test a patch before releasing it? I've noticed before in other games that some times there's a small glitch or two in a patch, but there's an entire zone that's bugged. Etherblade lake is a dead zone right now. Isn't this something a quick run-around would have picked up? An entire zone that's bugged would be found within thirty minutes of testing, it's not even a function. The cash shop thing I can understand being missed, but a chunk of the game is a mouse trap now.

I've beta tested a ton of games, this is something that cannot be missed in testing. Unless of course your testers are off **** around when they should be doing they're jobs.

I vote yes on a roll back, it could take more than a month to restore the economy to a stable place at this point. Inflation was way out of control and the exploiters should be banned.
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    For all of the people who are getting their panties in a bunch, its a game, if it gives u this much stress perhaps its doing the opposite of what a game should do: help u relax and enjoy urself.
    if u are getting mad about how u hate grinding and spent hours on it, why did u do it?
    if ur not enjoying urself then u clearly are missing the purpose

i would like to be playing too but if the gms need to reset the server a couple hours to restore normalcy, its worth it.b:cute

I agree b:victory there's more then life then a game. but it wouldbe nice to play a little today . :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sdrassa - Sanctuary
    Sdrassa - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lol im good...made a bad grade on an epic long calculus test but i get to retake it so nothingto complain about! b:victory

That's a good thing about not being in school anymore, not failing tests and stuff b:victory
    On the other hand, school is easier than finding a job b:chuckle
  • anesha
    anesha Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Originally Posted by Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear View Post
    who ever exposed this bug better not obnly get kicked out of pwi but get sued amd i think i know who might know about this bug its xXxFlexXx he said he was going to do something like this

Thats not true, he was in kitty shop mode. I think you are one of the people he has killed in pvp or pked... so .. don't pass on blame to people that had nothing to do with it, just because you dont like them. Its not nice or fair.... also get a clue, instead of pointing fingers to people that have nothing to do with it.

And if your name is KaiKaname (I have screens of your harrassment) so i would suggest you back off your hate game with flex, and i know you are doing it because you are just hating him.
  • flexisme
    flexisme Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    This is xXxFlexXx......... lol that person Divine that posted saying that i might be involved is just a guy who got killed by me couple of times for talking bad to my guild, friends and calling me stuff.... that is why he is trying to get me out of this game, so i wont be owning him no more
  • PetFox - Heavens Tear
    PetFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    *waves* hiya perfect world, can u plz open the game again
  • Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    anesha wrote: »
    Thats not true, he was in kitty shop mode. I think you are one of the people he has killed in pvp or pked... so .. don't pass on blame to people that had nothing to do with it, just because you dont like them. Its not nice or fair.... also get a clue, instead of pointing fingers to people that have nothing to do with it.

And if your name is KaiKaname (I have screens of your harrassment) so i would suggest you back off your hate game with flex, and i know you are doing it because you are just hating him.

flex? lol no he wanted to buy my panther and i said ok for 1.2mil he got upset and started to curse at me and say im going to **** you so your nvr going to play pwi again
    "When life gives you arrows give them back ", Divine_Demon b:sin
  • walkingthepath
    walkingthepath Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Off-topic is bad. Let's review:

There is a problem. We have no information. We probably won't get any information until after the fact.

So, what do we do now?

...we wait.
  • crimsonlord
    crimsonlord Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Way to **** things up GM's.
    edited February 2009
    flexisme wrote: »
    This is xXxFlexXx......... lol that person Divine that posted saying that i might be involved is just a guy who got killed by me couple of times for talking bad to my guild, friends and calling me stuff.... that is why he is trying to get me out of this game, so i wont be owning him no more

what it wasnt that it was the argument on the panther remember you said i will **** you and get you kicked out you dirty lier
    i have the video so i got proof i already showed video to gm see what he says about it
  • Maladramatic - Heavens Tear
    Maladramatic - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    how is it the GM's fault may i ask there the ones trying to sort this mess out so you have a better playing enviroment give them a break will yah *gives Gms cookies* keep up the good work :)
  • hellburns
    hellburns Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    blah blah blah Glitch. blah blah blah Cheating. blah blah blah Rollback. is this how ur all gunna pass the time till servers are back up?? Why not watch a bloody film to pass the time b:laugh
  • PetFox - Heavens Tear
    PetFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i <3 u perfect world
    edited February 2009
    flex you lying pig you nvr pked me because i dont go in pk mode not ever not even once in my archer in my barb yeah but i learned what it was your a real pig you know that
This discussion has been closed.