Emergency maintenance - COMPLETE

Comments

• Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    flexisme wrote: »
    Yeah..... that was rly random cuz i was in kitty shop for a while lol... and its not matter of 1 person hacking the system it was a glitch that was made during the patching (as far as people say). And 1 more thing.. Divine.. what is your name in game?

this is my ingame name divine demon i dont pvp so your not likly to pk me and btw the gm said that a person "let out a bug" during the game and it doesnt matter if you where in cat shop or not you could still have let out as bug like you threated to do with your friends help a while back
    "When life gives you arrows give them back ", Divine_Demon b:sin
  • PetFox - Heavens Tear
    PetFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    To bad you need to hide behind a level 1 account b:shutup

*random witty comment of support*
  • Anjina - Sanctuary
    Anjina - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I just got online today not checking the status of servers nor updates. I bought 50 usd worth of zen and transfered it to my account. When trying to log in to find out the server was down and haveing all of these problems do u think that will affect my money transfer cause if so I will be 1 hot doggy.

I don't think it will be effected. PWI is a company out to make money (they need to live too, lol), so they have to keep track of transactions, and I can't see your gold being in any danger at all. They only have to fix their update, as it seems there were some glitches, but your gold should be totally safe no matter what happens otherwise ^^
    edited February 2009
    flexisme wrote: »
    Because there is a guy that i chased down and pked for calling me. my friends. my guild stuff..... so i thought you are him and want to get me out so i wont hand his behind to him no more... What is your name in game btw?

this is my ingame name and btw click on your avatar at top of screen and make it your main so i could see your lvl
  • DR_bingo - Sanctuary
    DR_bingo - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    is it me or is 39 pages of moaning enough...just let them have time to fix it.
    if they roll it back they roll it back..so what just grind and FB the 400k exp back
  • Kirshwasser - Heavens Tear
    Kirshwasser - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I actually would be in favor of a rollback~
    I don't know if anyone here played Cabal NA over the summer (<-played from may to september) but they had 3 or 4 rollbacks because of players exploiting the economy. nowe, OGP is prolly the worst set of GMs to ever have say in a game, and if they can make a rollback, ban the players who exploited the glitch, and reimburse their players who payed real money I'd be astounded if our PWI GMs are incapable of that. Quite frankly one of the things I liked about this game was how the GMs were incredibly helpful in game~
    I wasn't online today so I don't lose nor gain anything, but exp can be regained, maybe there would be even an extra exp weekend (I read up to page 20 and saw another player mention it....but I got bored of ready all the posts about people debating who was greedy and who wasn't) People who did wrong know they did and shouldn't complain about possibly being punished for it. Frankly I'd hate to see this game end up like Cabal NA where GMs banned everyone who didn't use real money in the game and now it's almost all bots and alz sellers. I just hope the problem can be resolved soon and we can all get back to playing without a terribly inflated economy :D<3
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Xxxatreyuxxx - Lost City
    Xxxatreyuxxx - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Why do ppl freak out when a game needs repaired? it aint like its permentaly down and never will be back up again >.> just calm down quiting tweaking out over nothing ^.-
  • Kaneravager - Sanctuary
    Kaneravager - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i have cofee and mt dew..

MOUNTAIN DEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWb:laugh
  • Deadlysweets - Heavens Tear
    Deadlysweets - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    nope cant survive over thereb:laugh
  • PetFox - Heavens Tear
    PetFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2009

hiya GM *waves*
  • Joeyl - Sanctuary
    Joeyl - Sanctuary Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Here's something maybe everyonce in a while when you do the updates, test it before you put out the new patch this stuff is getting old, Tired of new patch coming out, update it, 4 hours later "Sever will be going down" >=l, You'll lose member if this keeps up.
    edited February 2009
    not that easy and between you and me i think gms want to have a thread where people complan so they dont end up with 10000000000 private messages you se what im talking about
  • XChosenx - Sanctuary
    XChosenx - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    how much longer is this gonna take?
  • OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary
    OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ugh, well i just want to know aprox how much longer this gonna be? I am really bored right now.....
    anyways i hope this issue gets resolved fast ASIANS UNITE!
  • XXxFlexXx - Heavens Tear
    XXxFlexXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Here i am.... so was it me ? lol
  • XChosenx - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    This is crazy. omg
    edited February 2009
    i just woke up again came on wondering if we gonna miss tw tonight if anyone knew lol but i guess not back to sleep it go:byeb:pleased
  • doomxt
    doomxt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    y cant everyone just wait and me patient u all must no how hard there jobs must be as it is never mind giveing them more stress it must be hard trying get all the errors but some low life ruined it for everyone b:shutup
  • XChosenx - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    i never posted before but this is crazy. hurry this up. one patch brought PWI down to it knees...
  • XChosenx - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Give us a time
  • Jiblet - Sanctuary
    Jiblet - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hey Ukkie, can I have cookies too please? Anna Foxwing? Anna glass of milk before bed? Anna lovely laydee wife like yours?

*grin*
  • XChosenx - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    People are gonna start getting ugly.
    edited February 2009
    Cookies? mmmm b:pleased lol
  • ksturgeon
    ksturgeon Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    any idea when they will have the game back up? im pretty bored lol
  • Ukkie - Sanctuary
    Ukkie - Sanctuary Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Here's something maybe everyonce in a while when you do the updates, test it before you put out the new patch this stuff is getting old, Tired of new patch coming out, update it, 4 hours later "Sever will be going down" >=l, You'll lose member if this keeps up.

I don't know about updates before 30, but I have never seen an emergency update after a regular one. This is a first for me. The lack of information is a bit annoying, but all in all, I'm not really too concerned about this. These things happen.

You need to relax for a bit b:kiss
    Gentlemen, I believe I am on fire
  • Kultine - Sanctuary
    Kultine - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    People are gonna start getting ugly.

Speak for yourself.... Im Still Beautiful b:cute
  • Sdrassa - Sanctuary
    Sdrassa - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hey Ukkie, can I have cookies too please? Anna Foxwing? Anna glass of milk before bed? Anna lovely laydee wife like yours?

*grin*

Should I be flattered or creeped out? b:chuckle
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    idc no more GM reset the game lol sigh i wanna play with my wife a lil this taking to long just reset then we can all play again and hush up hoho
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • Xxxatreyuxxx - Lost City
    Xxxatreyuxxx - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ppl are stupid, well most of them, some actually have brains and know how to use them
This discussion has been closed.