The Big Bad Report-A-Bug Thread

Comments

• Archwillow - Sanctuary
    Archwillow - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    found out how to fix my problem...this post can be deleted. I can't seem to do it myself.
  • louhenry
    louhenry Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    There is a space behind the wall of the Gate in the Lost City (South??? the gate where you have to do your lvl 5 speed test, jumping to the top of the gate in 5 minutes). If you are not careful you can fall between the cliff and the wall to the right side of the gate (looking out of the city) and get stuck there and starve to death ... my character is currently there ... wondering what she did to deserve this cruel fate ....

.... update. I realized I could use the Town Portal Skill to get out ... but someone could get hurt.
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    in room 28 of the cube, the ball sometime resets. The flying ones basically disappear, and new ones spawn from the ground. I was in the middle of counting then, when that happened. Not only did it mess up my count, my quest also disappeared along with my cube.b:angry
  • Klath - Sanctuary
    Klath - Sanctuary Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Whenever i cast guardian light (lv79 skill) with my UI disabled (ALT+H), the game instantly crashes.
  • githe
    githe Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I died and fail after getting the limited time before bomb goes but before timer when off and wasn't even in the cube. I suddenly got message that my time was up and was teleported to cube
  • azielriverne
    azielriverne Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It's seemed like I've been experiencing a very bizarre problem/glitch with my inventory.
    I will possess certain items which would not show up at all in my inventory. They'd be nowhere to be found, yet still remain registered on my character. I noticed this initially when I was doing dragon quests, and I realized I had no Complete Sacks in my inventory. I even checked the potential quest items, and saw no trace of any Complete Sacks on me. However, when I checked my quest log, it said I possessed several Complete Sacks on me, even if they were completely invisible to my inventory. After using them all up however on one of the DQs, I was able to see any Complete Sacks I got afterward in my inventory.

All was not solved however. At present time, I am having the same problem only with different items. The ones I've noticed most specifically are Mystical Claws and Tuckahoe. They don't show up at all in my inventory; which generally only possesses healing items-- yet the items register as entering my inventory, but are completely invisible to me and don't even take up a slot in my item pack.

In short, the game registers me as possessing items however they don't make any form of presence in my actual inventory. They don't take up any slot, there's no icon for them, and as a result I can not trade, sell, or do anything with them outside of handing them in for quests.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    azielriverne please try a verify from the launcher to fix your issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cardgame1
    cardgame1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'm new to this game and think my chi bar may have a bug or something cuz it only go to 99/100 and never a 100.
    Is this a chi cap or something???
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You have to complete Spiritual Cultivation Quests to raise your maximum Chi level. The first cultivation quest will bring it to 99 maximum, and a later quest will increase it past that. Chi also automatically forms a Spark once you reach more than 100 Chi, resetting the bar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • azielriverne
    azielriverne Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Found the problem. Sorry for wasting your time.
    2009-02-0918-20-36.jpg
  • acclaimed
    acclaimed Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Im not sure if this is on every server but in sanctuary the wraiths dont show in hidden orchid wraith attacks
  • QQtis - Sanctuary
    QQtis - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    skuttlebut wrote: »
    I am stuck in Room 50 currently. Killed the Beast in room 45, then ported into 49, killed a number of mobs got the extra exp and spirit then ported into Room 50. The NPC in Room 50 has a greyed out quest plaque and upon talking to him doesnt give me the selection it is supposed to thats needed to complete the cube. I have completed the cube many times before and know how things normally work and this is obviously a bug of some sort. I have Dice Tickets and the puzzle cube. If there actually exists some online support in this game (supposedly there are GMs but I have never see one and have never gotten any support help from any) please contact me in game. I am using the GM button in game and have submitted a ticket as well.

Same here kill boss in Rome 45 than mobs in room 49 and stuck in room 50 got dice tikets and Puzzle Cube but npc have no quest :/....

Maby its because i try to finish it second time a day?
    Its like i entered yesterday... But culdnt make it till the end so i left acc in cube... came again today and finished cube. Then got out of cube taked Quest and start again same day i finished. Came to Room 50 and No Quest :///
  • myoni
    myoni Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i have been waiting in the bored room for a while and no dice. I relogged twice and waited but i still didn't get it.
  • myoni
    edited February 2009
    oh and my other character died and then went to do through the cube again and gave the guy in the 1st room a dice ticket but i didn't get a die!
  • myoni
    edited February 2009
    well thats the last time i try the cube of fate. I had 4 dice tickets and only used 1 and when i tried to pass to the next room it took all my tickets instead of 1and now im stuck again. oh and i finally got the dice after the reset...after i left the cube...that was thoughtful.
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Did the servers roll back a bit or something? Because shortly before I got disconnected for server maintenance I used two of my remaining teleacoustics and I'm sure I had none left but when I came back on I had two teles again. I'm not complaining though. b:laugh
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Sayf - Heavens Tear
    Sayf - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I was flying over Etherblade Lake when the game booted me out and popped this weird message box me.
    PW-WTF.jpg

Now I can't even log into this character! i can log on to my others but not this, and I'm so close to leveling too!

What is going on? Please help, I've worked to hard on this character.
  • Zaphael - Heavens Tear
    Zaphael - Heavens Tear Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I was flying over Etherblade Lake when the game booted me out and popped this weird message box me.
    PW-WTF.jpg

Now I can't even log into this character! i can log on to my others but not this, and I'm so close to leveling too!

What is going on? Please help, I've worked to hard on this character.

several of my guildees are having this same issue. all were auto-pathing beforehand, were booted...and that same message is popping up when they try to get on the character. other alts work (even on same account).
    "there is a majority of people I can't here stand anymore. The skill level in TW has decreased dramatically. Frankly I am tired leading a TW of a bunch of idiots and morons. I outlasted my patience for them. I just can't waste anymore time here." ~Ehmi's leaving post.
  • Sayf - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    several of my guildees are having this same issue. all were auto-pathing beforehand, were booted...and that same message is popping up when they try to get on the character. other alts work (even on same account).

Any idea what's going on? I wasn't auto-pathing but flying manually. I attempted safe log, but it still booted me.....ugh, this bites. i wanna play.
  • Zaphael - Heavens Tear
    Zaphael - Heavens Tear Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Any idea what's going on? I wasn't auto-pathing but flying manually. I attempted safe log, but it still booted me.....ugh, this bites. i wanna play.

Were you near Etherblade Lake? Seems everyone was near or over the lake, autopathing or manual flying...
    "there is a majority of people I can't here stand anymore. The skill level in TW has decreased dramatically. Frankly I am tired leading a TW of a bunch of idiots and morons. I outlasted my patience for them. I just can't waste anymore time here." ~Ehmi's leaving post.
  • Sayf - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Were you near Etherblade Lake? Seems everyone was near or over the lake, autopathing or manual flying...

I was indeed. There's gotta be bug around there or something, attempted again....still no go. Time: 4:21am. Attempt #5 to log on to character.
  • frant1c
    frant1c Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    When i Start entering to the Perfect World game minimazing and in screen show this message http://u.stats.lt/i/20090213154627/untitled.JPG game close. Please do something. b:angry
  • Hao_Vo_Tu - Sanctuary
    Hao_Vo_Tu - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    whenever someone goes near Etherblade Lake, their account and clients crashed and cant get back in, There isnt enough time to report this in game when its too late to realize that you been cut!
  • GrYnnAn - Sanctuary
    GrYnnAn - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It would be nice if a GM could read this thread.. and make some sort of comment.. like "we are looking in to it".

b:angry
  • deathnoe37
    deathnoe37 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ...my char is stuck in etherblade lake too..i need help
  • Sybershot - Lost City
    Sybershot - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    b:angry im starting to wonder if GM's realy give a fk about people's Characters they worked for hard , get lost in a black hole ower EB Lake ?

If not then why the fk are they GM's in the first place ? b:angryb:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crookanda
    crookanda Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i have the same problem , stupid gibrish error pops up everytime i try to log my BM ... i mean please guys fix this problem
    Shouldent the rain fall equaly to all people ? -.-
  • Sybershot - Lost City
    Sybershot - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    crookanda wrote: »
    Shouldent the rain fall equaly to all people ? -.-

I like it when it rains b:chuckle

But seriosly wth are the GM's doing ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zethikki
    zethikki Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Please anybody can help me? Whit my character main i was swiming for the quest of remains of the winged tiger of celestial recluse and the game kick me :( b:cry, message of "error 1/4e......"

The same as some colleagues, now I can't even log into this character! i can log on to my others but not this, and I'm so close to leveling too!

What is going on? Please help, I've worked to hard on this character.b:shocked
  • ManbeUK - Heavens Tear
    ManbeUK - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    PLEASE HURRY UP AND FIX THIS LAKE BUG, I WANT MY MAIN CHAR BACK b:sad
This discussion has been closed.