Ability Wishlist

Comments

• siannoch
    siannoch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Make it to where NONE of the 79 skills require apocolypse pages etc - they should be obtained as any other skill - also as a veno - a better and longer buff would be great
  • Aryetta - Lost City
    Aryetta - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class - Wizard
    Skill Suggestion - I win
    Logic - So this skill will be available at level 1 but will take 3 sparks to use. This skill will have a 20 meter AoE around the user and deal 12345 damage + 500% damage of weapon whatever that junk is. Don't forget it also has a 5 second stun and ignores all defense. The reason why wizards need this is because everyone says 89+ wizards are good. I just figured wizards needed a skill so that wizards can actually be good.

It must be available at level 1 so wizards won't quit the class and QQ about how weak it is because they can say one day I'll hit level 89 get my 3 sparks and beat you!

lol! Good skill
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Offer reading lessons instead please.

Reason: A lot of these people probably have terrible reading comprehension. Thus, they can't read and utilize their skills to the fullest instead of asking for more. We have a mage complaining about casting time when the game have cast time reduction equipment. I wouldn't want to mess with a wizard that has a ridiculously high channeling time reduction. Venomancers asking for a better stun. They can teach their pet the stun skill. Let not get into how much WFs don't know how to utilize their skills because in my opinion, they have the best defensive skills.
  • odb
    odb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class: All Classes
    Skill: Immunity: Level 100 - Gives you immunity to all damage for 5 seconds.
    Immunity Master: Level 150 - Gives you immunity to all damage even if you die. Lasts until you log out.
    Logic - Gives a great power for all that hard work that they did.

one problem with your whole description...if you are immune to all damage then how do you die?
  • aielan
    aielan Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class: Veno
    Skill: Reduce Pet Size
    Logic: Pets like to stand on top of you and therefore any large pet (Magmite, etc) takes up most of the screen making it very hard to target. Will also make it easier to swap targets in a crowd when using a large pet that has had its size reduced. This would reduce pet size so pet is smaller than Veno (Shaudo Cub size as an example)
  • yujinw89
    yujinw89 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class:Venomancer
    Skill: you know how we have bramble guard? how about a skill that reflects flying attacks back?
    Reason: Archers do physical attack but our bramble guard/hood is no use against them because the arrows do not hit us the same way bms or barbs do. Wizards do an insane amount of damage and on top of that they have undine strike which kills any robe and almost kill light armor wearing classes. Perhaps a skill like bramble guard that shoots back an orb or something back to reflect damage.

Skill: Yaojing curse
    Reason: I dont know if people notice but venos have the least flashy skills out of all the classes. Mages shoots a water dragon, archers can shoot tons of arrows with zen skill, clerics with aoe lightning skill, bms with a dragon looking skill, barbs with the flashy explosions and whatnot. Venos has the dullest skills. even our lvl 59 skill doesnt even sound cool+ does not do much damage compared to the other classes. At least let us do some kind of aoe skill that shoots spiders or snakes or something of that sort that is flashy. The scarab attacks doesnt even look like we are shooting scarabs.

Skill: elemental blast
    Reason: Let's face it majority of damage for venos is wood damage. And honestly its horrible and rediculous. Mages have 3 different elemental damages. Venos only get one. Perhaps an attack that does every elemental damage combined or a variation of any 2 elements by chance or something.

P.S. Venos do not do too well without their pets lets come to that conclusion. And to the many who are complaining now that the pheonix pet that we either spent real money or lots of ingame coins to get isnt fair? Oh please we paid for it to get an upperhand we have every right to use it. And it isnt like people were dissing how venos suck and possibly the most worthless pk/pvp class in the game up until the pheonix. "not fair" psh!
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'm just gonna post one for a class I don't use. If you make immunity to phoenix bleed, I doubt it would be easy to solo out that specific pet only and not the rest. And if you fix the bleed, please suggest things that would make the Venomancer better, cause I don't see Venomancers with a pet that dies in a few hits being much help. Venomancers have the lowest magic attack of all the casters I believe.

@Fox Form skill. Fox form cannot cast magic, most only debuff. I don't know about you, but I don't see a Fox Form meleeing a BM, Barb, or Archer. It just doesn't work. Archers can shoot right through that defense easily (light and arcane). And if we get 10m/s speed, its not helping us win a fight if we just run.

Class: Cleric
    Skill: Speed Buff
    Logic: I have heard many clerics complain about moving so slow in fbs or whatever. Wizards have Distance Shrink that they could use once in awhile. But clerics are forever stuck to move 4.8(?) for the longest time.

Its true fox form cant cast but i was commenting on the fact that it keeps u alive and when u have a pet to **** players u jus need to stay alive. Also debuff and amp in this form then switching back allows u to deal some big numbers on ur enemy, all the while ur bird from hell is pecking away at 800 damageb:sad. I also posted fox form speed to point out to all those venos who say they get owned when someone jumps them u can run very fast with increased defense then swing around when heiro ticks and apply phoenix ****. Most venos in fact jus keep running and have phoenix kill the player in pursuit.

Maiya it is true ur spells are slightly (yes only slightly) weaker than a wiz but u have a pet dealing extra damage. 9x wf dealing 1.8k damage per spell with a pet doin 800 thats 2.6k damage which is more than what i take from a mage thats without the bleed.

To above poster, venos dont suck they jus require skill to play. People like Cancer were feared in lost city before the phoenix came out. Also why should u kill people easily without pets? Pets are ur advantage i think it should be a level playing ground when u are using ur pets. Venos do spend some money on ur phoenix but it gives u such a boost other players need to spend 4x that amount to contend not really fair is it?

+1 on Virillink look at ur skills guys. Barbs ALREADY have an aoe stun. Clerics ALREADY have a defense increase self buff (79 skill) read through ur skills and utilize ur class.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Its true fox form cant cast but i was commenting on the fact that it keeps u alive and when u have a pet to **** players u jus need to stay alive. Also debuff and amp in this form then switching back allows u to deal some big numbers on ur enemy, all the while ur bird from hell is pecking away at 800 damageb:sad. I also posted fox form speed to point out to all those venos who say they get owned when someone jumps them u can run very fast with increased defense then swing around when heiro ticks and apply phoenix ****. Most venos in fact jus keep running and have phoenix kill the player in pursuit.

Maiya it is true ur spells are slightly (yes only slightly) weaker than a wiz but u have a pet dealing extra damage. 9x wf dealing 1.8k damage per spell with a pet doin 800 thats 2.6k damage which is more than what i take from a mage thats without the bleed.

I was mostly referring to the PvP at a point if the Flesh Ream got fixed. In current states, yes fox form then amp damage will hurt classes like hell. But I was referring to a distant, currently not available future in which the flesh ream skill is finally fixed (maybe even the phoenix changed slightly to make it more balanced).

I know that venos can run at 10m/s with the hell skill. But the archer gets more range than the veno can separate from the phoenix... I think (someone correct me). The veno would have to stay still to cast amp damage (and its rather close). If the veno is grinding or something without the phoenix out, and happen to get away with 10m/s speed (and in that time, summon phoenix). If the archer can outrange, then it's not a huge dramatic problem. Blademasters could use their speed skill. Barbs run pretty fast already in tiger form, but they're already a pain to kill. Wizard I could see having a problem, same with cleric. But if the cleric can get a sleep in first, it might change the tide of the battle.

In that time, I'm sure a class could almost kill or kill the veno with the right combination of skills. But it would depend on how that veno is set up as well build wise. However, the amount of PvP I actually do is little, so I'm mostly speculating at the moment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • demonicfire
    demonicfire Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i think that all classes should be able to turn insiable to otehr players for like 30 seconds at a time, it would be great for sneaking up on players in pvp
  • Murugan - Lost City
    Murugan - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    This isn't a thread about the pwnage of phoenix pets.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=185032&page=3
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=1550052&posted=1#post1550052

^^take your ranting elsewhere ><

I want my skill suggestion to at least get looked at...
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well, I was bored, so I read all of these and made a very short list of the top 3 most wanted (unless I counted wrong):
    A cleric speed buff: I counted 15 people asking for this.
    Fix phoenix/bleed: 11 people
    healing-type skill for archer: 9 people
    omnislash: 4 ? <not really one of the most wanted...but I thought it was weird.
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • wolfstrider
    wolfstrider Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class: Archer
    Skill: Hit point Drain
    Logic: Aggro move/Solo survivability

Agrro move logic is bound to start something but anyone who seen a good kite will get it. Fairly new to PWI and don't recall seeing any such skill in my tree if i am a complete idiot and archers do get a hp drain ability every one can get 1 free KoS other then that incredible game, mad props to those who are working hard so i can enjoy something with my GF while stuck 3000km from her. hope to add tons of posts on our journey thru PWI, it will be a lengthy one -.^
    Till then. b:bye
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i think that all classes should be able to turn insiable to otehr players for like 30 seconds at a time, it would be great for sneaking up on players in pvp
    Revenge of the barbs and BMs. I'm not sure that would be that would be a good idea, Barbs and BMs would suddenly become the best PKing classes. Or worse, an invisible phoenix...
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I was mostly referring to the PvP at a point if the Flesh Ream got fixed. In current states, yes fox form then amp damage will hurt classes like hell. But I was referring to a distant, currently not available future in which the flesh ream skill is finally fixed (maybe even the phoenix changed slightly to make it more balanced).

I know that venos can run at 10m/s with the hell skill. But the archer gets more range than the veno can separate from the phoenix... I think (someone correct me). The veno would have to stay still to cast amp damage (and its rather close). If the veno is grinding or something without the phoenix out, and happen to get away with 10m/s speed (and in that time, summon phoenix). If the archer can outrange, then it's not a huge dramatic problem. Blademasters could use their speed skill. Barbs run pretty fast already in tiger form, but they're already a pain to kill. Wizard I could see having a problem, same with cleric. But if the cleric can get a sleep in first, it might change the tide of the battle.

In that time, I'm sure a class could almost kill or kill the veno with the right combination of skills. But it would depend on how that veno is set up as well build wise.

The phoenix seperate from the veno does outrange archers believe me i spend most of my time chasing after venos with a phoenix pecking and bleeding me while i try to get close enough to hit. By the way this lasts about 5 secs after which im dead b:surprised. You're right amp is quite close. Tbh most 9x venos could be naked and still win because between chain stun and jus plain running away no1 besides a tank can ever hit them b4 they die.
    Atm venos are godly, when bleed is fixed there will be more competition and maybe all the venos on the server will actually get decent gear rather than running around in the **** they have and still kiling peopleb:sweat
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ah, so the distance can outrange. Nevermind about what I said then. Gonna stop posting in this topic cause we're kinda going off topic, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Murugan - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    :(

Guess nobody saw anything about my suggestion for a mirror image skill...

It was flushed out by the phoenix bleed spammers >.>

Not gonna repost, so click here if you wanna read it.

Second suggestion:

PvE skill: Spark Pierce
    Description: This would be an all-class skill, just like Spark Exruption. It would take 1-2 sparks, and would cause your next attack to completely ignore armor. This would only work well as a PvE skill, so you could make it not affect players, just like knockback doesn't affect them.
  • Magicgabe - Lost City
    Magicgabe - Lost City Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class - Cleric

problems: killing a charmed opponent, lack of survivability, lack of versitiliy

problem 1: Clerics have 5 non-spark attacks. 2 of these are physical damage, 3 are metal damage(and only two are effective). Since a lot of people have charms in PvP, these charms need to be "ticked". Now how are we supposed to kill a barbarian with 6K HP?Assuming the barbarians are using heavy armor we can rule out our physical damage attacks. So how do we smash through 6K HP in 10 seconds? I believe the another attack similar to wield thunder(although with a stun) would be very useful. This attack would need 3 attributes - high damage, low cast time, and a movement impediment. This would allow clerics too stay at range and kill a barbarian.

problem 2: Despite being arguably the most important member in a squad, clerics have low survivablity. One of the largest security gaps in a cleric is their speed. While BMs have cloudsprint, wizards their teleports, archers and venos thier speed buffs, and barbarians their tiger form, clerics really don't have anything. Yes there is a lvl79 skill which increases speed by 30% but is that really enough? it requires 1 spark and it lasts for 15 seconds. BMs can chase down a cleric, barbarians in a lvl59 tiger form probably could, venos could chase down with a pet, and archers could snipe from afar. Hence, the skill is almost useless. What we really need is a two way TP which would allow us to zip into town for 30 seconds and to zip back into the "wild".

problem 3: one of the problems I've run into is egotistical tanks. They'll whine and cry over a ticked charm and they spam squad chat with "HEAL ME". Really, I'm sick of being kicked around by inexperienced egotistical tanks. Give us other. How about a chain of skills which allows clerics to plant bombs - like a healing bomb, a destroying bomb, stun bomb, and a bomb remover. That way, we can do other things besides heal heal heal heal heal heal heal and ...
    ... heal. That way we can run around, place bombs and the squad has run into heal bombs and drag bosses into destroy bombs. This set of skills would also be useful in TW. We could have clerics placing bombs along the paths and near gates. Then other clerics try to remove the bombs while archers and mages snipe and the clerics. Also this set of skills would be useful in other PvP. Clerics could set up bombs around a person and healing bombs around squad members.

other really cool skills:
    - equipment durablity drain -this skill wouldn't do much but it would really iritate other people and it would be funny.
    - reputation drain - this would also be another fun skill. Simply, it drains a targets reputation.
    - Instant Mp regen - this would be an awesome skill
    - turn off charms - this would be very usefull for PvP. Simply turn off someones charm and kill them.

So in summary here's the skills I would suggest.

1)battery - deals 6K damage + 300% weapon, stuns for 8 seconds(casting time:0.5sec)
    2)cloud sutra - teleports one self to nearest town. Within a span of 30 seconds, one can teleport back to orginal spot.(casting time: 0sec)
    3)lightning in a box - deals 5Kmetal damage and 2K physical damage; must be planted, remains invisible once planted.(casting time: 6 sec)
    4)heaven's first aid kit - heals the "tripper"s HP completely, remains invisble once planted(casting time: 6 sec)
    5)hot-metal-in-the-face - stuns the tripper for 10 seconds.(casting time: 6 sec)
    6)ighting-is-bad-for-gear - drains 20durabity from each equipment piece(casting time: 2 sec)
    7)mudsliging - drains 1 repuation every second from target
    8)bye-bye-charm -disables charms
    9)MP drain - drains 30 Mp every second from target.
    and bro...fyi this isn't a story.

All people are idiodic but some are more idiotic than others.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Really just want them to fix flesh ream...
    Or a spammable all-class skill that removed bleed status might work as well.
    Or a shield skill (that dont need chi) that made u immune to dot dmg..like flesh ream.

Doubt any new skill will make ppl leave sz and run out to get **** by the 200USD dmg **** phoenix actually.

Secondly i would a like purify skill for my veno so my herc can tank bosses with armour break and there will be no use for barbs at all in this game lol b:surrender
  • Chalkara - Lost City
    Chalkara - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Veno/Mage
    decressed chaneling buff
    cuz it evens it sucks when u get stund ryt away from bms
  • Caelir - Heavens Tear
    Caelir - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Skill Name:Elven Aim
    Maximum Skill Level: 10
    Skill Type: Passive
    Prerequisite Skill: None
    Required Weapon: Ranged Weapon
    Learned at Level: 39
    Next Level Available: 44, 49, 54, 59, 64, 69, 74, 79, 84
    Requisite Cultivation: Aware of Discord
    Increases base accuracy with the vision of the Winged Elves. (3% per level)

Logic: Well, more accuracy is important for archers. We have a good amount with dex, however other classes can get higher accuracy with gears. Also, even on mobs and with bonus accuracy on my gears AND a nimble effect from my bow, I still miss, more than I should. This skill would be a passive like Winged Blessing and Bow Mastery, and allow us to start gaining more accuracy early on. It wouldn't be so overpowered, since the maximum gain would be 30% at 84, and begin at only 3%. Plus, like the other passives, it could be expensive in both skill points and coin, so it takes some effort to get.

ALTERNATIVE

Skill Name:Wings of True Sight
    Maximum Skill Level: 10
    Skill Type: Active Blessing
    Prerequisite Skill: Wings of Protection
    Required Weapon: None
    Learned at Level: 29
    Next Level Available: 34, 39, 44, 49, 54, 59, 64, 69, 74
    Requisite Cultivation: Aware of Harmony
    The majestic power of the Elven Race increases nearby party member's accuracy. (4% accuracy per level, 60 second duration increase per level, 25 MP increase per level)

Logic: Same as above really, just as a buff instead of a passive skill. Exceedingly similar to our Wings of Protection party buff for evasion, except for accuracy, with same duration, more MP cost, and more accuracy granted than WoP does for evasion. Alternative in case passive is overpowered, also as it would give archers another useful party buff.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class: Wizard

Skill: A skill that takes away a small percentage of life... so it would useful for bosses but people wouldn't complain in PvP. So a move that does damage = to like 1-5% of the bosses life, which would be a reason that a wizard could get into a party (saves other's hieros and really shortens the fight)

Logic: Wizards REALLY are in need of some party skill. It is near impossible to get into a squad with frostblade as our only party buff, and no tanking ability.. with venos out DD us for bosses b:sad Just some kind of skill that will help us get into squads...
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Skill: Healing Arrow/Life leech arrow - any type of healing move would be greatly appreciated. It would be nice if we can do it without having to target a monster, but any high hp drain would be nice (like 10%-20% of damage or something with under 2 second channel+cast).

Logic - Archers are the only class that doesn't have something to heal themselves with. WBs have sunder, venos have like 3 skills, including a life drain skill.

Class Archer

Skill: Wing shell/Wings of Grace - make wing shell use like 10-15 chi (since in pvp it's taking off only 80% of 1 atk, not even absorbing 810 dmg before it takes 80% of the dmg off. Alternatively, shorten cast time on wings of grace, or really fix it so you resist dmg as soon as you cast like it says in the description.

Logic: Besides wings of grace, archers really have no defensive move (and Wings of Grace is buggy and won't resist during channel/cast). Clerics get plume shell and and heals on top of buffs, warriors get marrows and golden bell, barbs get invoke and tiger form, venos get fox form AND bramble hood, and wizards get their barriers. Archers are the only class without long lasting defense, making their defense the weakest in the game. With wings of grace broken and taking up 1 spark and 3 seconds to cast (which should be 3 secs of invulnerability but it isn't) it's really not something that could be spammed like the skills of the other classes.

Skill : Blazing arrow - fix it so it adds the fire damage on all skills instead of just normal attack.

Logic: It needs to be done. Without crits, archers do as much damage as barbarians per skill, with longer cast times...long enough to have the cast times of caster classes, which do more damage than us.
    Btw, I support the luring arrow idea, especially if it stops auto attacks after it so it doesn't bug and auto atk, getting every monster around anyway.

PS: I forgot to mention phoenix immunity. Really fix that flesh ream bull.
  • Bows_Spirit - Lost City
    Bows_Spirit - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    class: archer

skill: blazing arrow

logic: blazing arrow should have continuous fire damage instead of that small dmg boost it gives... its called blazing arrow so it should just set its opponent on fire b:chuckle... good idea? yes... makes sense? yes b:victory
  • Murugan - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Problem 1: Clerics are support characters with the majority of their skills dedicated to buffs and healing. They do more physical damage than warriors do with their Plume Shot, but that's "magic based" damage and not good enough. I want them to be better at PvP *cries*

Problem 2: Venos are meant for PvE, but now that the overpowered phoenix is probably gonna get nerfed, I want them to have better PvP skills *cries*

Problem 3: Mages are meant for damage, but they suck at tanking! Make them have a spell that makes them immortal! Or better yet--a spell that makes them do EVEN MORE damage! :D *also cries*
    Honestly people... take into account the purpose of each class before simply posting suggestions for skills that would give it an advantage over others in PvP.
  • Hari - Heavens Tear
    Hari - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I just read the whole thread b:surrender, and while I saw some interesting ideas, most of them were just dumb. First I'll talk about my class...

VENOS
    Stop complaining about your buffs, you've got the best self-buffs in the game. 120% pdef, 200% accuracy, 120% physical attack... that comes from fox form. If you don't use fox form, frankly I think you're an idiot... that's like a barbarian not using tiger form, or a cleric not using heals. You're literally ignoring half your skills. I can hold my own against most barbs in fox form with leech, and BMs I'll (only class I really need to use this on) bramble hood and either watch and laugh as they suicide themselves, or nuke them as they run away.

As for phoenixes, just make the damn pet bleed do 1/4 less damage... most DoTs are rendered almost useless in PvP, why should bleed be any different? Your phoenix is still the best attack pet in the game without bleed.

ARCHERS
    Stop asking to be able to pull mobs. You're not just another DD, you've got sharpened tooth arrow - tell me ONE other class that can do 10-20% hp damage in one hit! On some of the higher bosses that could be well over a million damage. Say it's expensive if you want - all class' skills are expensive, get over it.
    Also, stop asking for a damn heal spell. You do ridiculous damage, and your winged shell-thingy is the only skill besides nature's grace that regens mana... AND it absorbs damage as well. Trade it with a cleric heal if you want, as by the sounds of it they have no idea how to use plume shell (80% damage reduction isn't enough?!) and want their own MP regen.
    And just for clarification when you say you're the weakest class because your armour defence sucks, while mag mobs attack arcane users (their best defence) and physical mobs attack heavy armour users (also their best defence), one ranged melee mob will drop an arcane user in like 3 hits, and mag mobs still use magic in melee range, and half of them kite you as well.

CLERICS
    Stop asking for more buffs. You've got the most buffs in the game. As for increased movement speed... while I agree that would certainly be helpful, I do see a point in keeping you slow. Pretty much, if anyone runs ahead and goes leeroy jenkins, they die, because you can't keep up. Then you get to point and laugh and say if you'd only just waited you wouldn't be dead. Of course, you're going to end up having to res them anyway, so that kinda destroys this whole idea. I can still see it from a designer's point of view though - the person who keeps the party alive needs the party to keep them alive, because they themselves are somewhat defenceless.

BARBS
    You've got a ranged skill, you've got a stun. You've even got a slow to catch those kiting buggers. You've got sunder for healing, and if you can't heal enough with sunder you should have a cleric as you're probably killing a boss.

BMS
    Not much to say on this one... just PLEASE no more AoEs. As a veno, I've got a grand total of one that's actually useful, 2 more that require 2 sparks to cast and a really weak fan AoE that you have to be in fox form to use. You don't need more ranged skills either, you've got a ridiculous amount of stuns to keep someone from running, drake's ray, and if you've got a spear on you like 3 more ranged skills.

WIZARDS
    Like it or not, you've got the highest skill damage combined with the lowest physical defence. Archers might out-DD you if you factor in crits, but you've got the highest damage, hands down. Don't ask to do more. About the stuns, undine strike and the seal thing is probably good enough... as a veno my MAXED stun lasts 2 seconds and still misses sometimes. Yeah, I've got a pet, but they die sometimes. It happens. I can't exactly stun my attackers and run away, let alone AoE knockback them and teleport away...

Good comments I've seen for my class (can't really comment on others) I've only seen one of - that being the veno version of Dragon's Breath that only poisons your enemy. It would do almost no damage probably... but it would be really, really funny to see.
    I also have an idea of my own - fix pet skills so there's no 2 second delay using them, making shriek useless - that wouldn't really be overpowering in any way, just make the damn skill actually work.

I'm sure there have been other decent suggestions, but I'm tired from reading the thread and can't remember them. Sorry if I've offended anyone, but there's been a lot of ridiculous comments here that just make me wonder (case and point: 10 second 15m AoE archer stun or something like that... what the hell?! a 10 second stun, and - as if that's not overpowered enough - a massive AoE as well?!), and I'm kinda angry at people who don't know how to use their own skills and ask for skills they already have.
    HT clerics at their finest:

hari: can you do mdef debuffs? makes the fight go faster
    naughty_x: waste, I do more damage without them
    hari: ...you do more damage in 2 seconds than reducing mdef by 35% for 4 casters does in 20 seconds?
    naughty_x: is waste, i do more damage

hari: 3-3 BH goes a lot faster with a sin
    naughty_x: no, only a difference of like 3 minutes
    hari: ...we've been in here a lot longer than 3 minutes already
    naughty_x: your opinion
  • odb
    odb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Skill: shoot love arrow like cupid.
    reason: the enemies will kill another mob.

Class: Mage

Skill suggestion: "Eye Trick"

Logic: Teleports and warps randomly into a group of clones surrounding the target. Only the real one can do damage.. the others just imitate the movements and spells(even though they are harmless). This would confuse the target and will buy the real wizard to make damage. This is mostly about luck...Once a your opponent attacks and hits a fake clone.. it will die..increasing the chances of the real wizard of being discovered.

Class: Venomancer
    Skill: Buff Steal - Transfers one beneficial buff from the target to the caster.
    Logic: Seems like it would open some interesting combinations.

this would be a great idea. kind of goes along with some of the other veno curses to remove all buffs or to give random status ailments.

Class: Blademaster
    Skill: Protective Sacrifice - A temporary buff that converts damage inflicted to the target into damage inflicted to the caster.
    Logic: BM's aren't very needed in FBs. Being able to protect the squishies is an unfilled niche.

interesting idea but make it 50% of damage to a target for 10 seconds

Skill: Unholy heal - A temporary debuff that converts heals to the target into damage received
    Logic: It would allow full support clerics to do some cool DD.

i really like this idea if there is a 2v2 pvp with one cleric and a melee on each side if the clerics stay out of range it turns into a neverending heal spam. this would make it very interesting.

Skill: aoe pull target. pulls all mobs/players within 25 meters next to caster. (works pvp and pve)
    Logic: a blademasters only real use is aoe stun in tw. they are not good tanks. their damage is laughable. this would at least allow the stun to be of some use especially with all the damn all class pets that people use which make targeting their stun extremely difficult.

Skill: aoe purify. range increases per level.
    Logic: does it even need to be explained. when a boss has aoe debuffs and status impairments and you have 2 clerics 1 which heals the tank 2nd which has to purify the tank. this will allow the purify cleric to remove debuffs from all party members who are within range.

seen people ask for a veno to be able to remove debuffs from their pets. i have a veno but personally think that is a bad idea. venos already great for soloing. this would make them not need anyone ever. what would be ok though is for a cleric to be able to purify a pet. not able to use all buffs on them but to be able to purify it...no to veno self purify, yes to cleric purify pet.

increase distance on tiger leap to 25 meters. ranged classes can be attacking from so far away and a wr cant even get close before they are stunned and killed. on the ground they can use sprint but in the air a wr is just plain screwed against a ranged attacking class.

Skill: Lure Arrow
    Logic: would be good skill for archer to have and does serve a legitimate purpose.

SKill: party movement speed buff.
    Logic: no one likes to run slow.

Class: ALL
    cash shop pet (2 gold per week)which can be used by all classes(including veno while their attack pet is summoned)which auto loots for you.
    Logic: saves a ton of time running/flying to each drop to pick up. melee might kill up close but still helps them not having to stop to pick up all drops so they can just move on to next target.

sorry archers but i dont think you deserve any atk power/crit increase/def boost or any other bonuses like that. seen so many wanting crazy power increases for archers so they can destroy people even more than they already do. in pvp and pve archers are extremely overpowered.

clerics dont deserve more atk skills. the point of a cleric is support not insane damage dealing and pking. most games clerics have virtually 0 atk power and are strictly support roles.

mage dont like their slow cast times but they are not supposed to stand toe to toe with melee chars. they are supposed to hide behind the lines and throw out large nukes which wipe everyone. when they fail to 1 hit they need to rely on others to finish the job. in every game mages are glass cannons and end game mages will have close to 3x more max damage than an archer and 10-20x more damage than a warrior.
  • Kathar - Lost City
    Kathar - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Skill: Blessing of the Purehearted (Shorter cast time and only targets SELF)
    Reason: I don't know a single cleric that lvls this skill, right now it is 100% USELESS. In PK it is really hard for a cleric to heal himself due to the target lag so half the time he heals his opponent instead, and by the time he re-selects his opponent (instead of the opponent's all class pet) he is dead anyways. This would give clerics a reason to level this skill.

Skill: Celestial Guardian's Seal: At least double this please. A regen of 10hp/mp at level 70+ is worthless, esp because in combat it is nerfed to 2.5hp/mp sec. It is the most worthless buff clerics have.

Also I support giving the clerics a speed buff (besides the lvl 79) and AOE purify.

And please bring the charm packs back!
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hi Hari. Where is this 80% damage reduction skill? I have a 30% damage reduction skill, but not 80%. We have a heal skill. Hell serrated arrow steals 40 HP from the target every time it bleeds, for a total of 5 times. WTF all of your inferences are in PvE situations.

Wizard has more physical defence than clerics.
  • Klath - Sanctuary
    Klath - Sanctuary Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Skill: Blessing of the Purehearted (Shorter cast time and only targets SELF)
    Reason: I don't know a single cleric that lvls this skill, right now it is 100% USELESS. In PK it is really hard for a cleric to heal himself due to the target lag so half the time he heals his opponent instead, and by the time he re-selects his opponent (instead of the opponent's all class pet) he is dead anyways. This would give clerics a reason to level this skill.
    Lv10 Purehearted here.
    And i used it quite a lot before i got stream to lv5-6 (now lv8).
    I disagree with making it self-target only, because you would to wait until lv49 to have a heal that can heal a huge amount of hp at once.
  • Kathar - Lost City
    Kathar - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Lv10 Purehearted here.
    And i used it quite a lot before i got stream to lv5-6 (now lv8).
    I disagree with making it self-target only, because you would to wait until lv49 to have a heal that can heal a huge amount of hp at once.

hmmm I stand corrected... b:surrender Perhaps all the purehearted users are on the PvE server? I seriously have never actually seen it cast... As it stands now does it really have a niche?

Most skills scale through the levels and can be used from low level to high lvl. Now that you are 8x and have stream of rejuvenation do you still find yourself using Blessing of the Purehearted? Do you ever wish for a self heal (For PK/TW/FB AOE bosses ect?)
This discussion has been closed.