Ability Wishlist

Options

Comments

• gesar
    gesar Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    u guys need to make spiritual cultivation count for something...
    IT DOES NOTN!!! WOW u get 1 quest u need to solve so u can unlock new skill... not very creative i can say... u should put more effort in SC bcose its very nice concept...

lets say BMs "Roar of the Pride"... i stun lvl 12 with VERY low SC same time as lvl70 with HIGH SC... dumb

mages should have mind altering skill that is SC based... higher the deference between SCs stronger effect...

clerics channeled healing (while someone fights u can heal them over time but ur unable to do anything else) and HP n MP heal after revive effected by SC deference

barbs ofc ROARS!!! LOTS OF THEM!!! barb is not a barb without ROARS!!!
    its only natural that low lvl character with no SC would be much more scared of barbs ROAR then hi lvl hi SC character

veno charm spells... unable to target them type of thing effected by SC deference

BM auras... characters with low SC would feel uncomfortable in of strong spirit aura so SC deference must apply
    (and plz make auras do greater effect on the caster and lesser on party... its dumb this way...)

im really sorry but i cant think of anything for archer right now :)

ofc ull need to put more SC lvls... and that = more quest and u have two problems solved and everyones happy...
    plz dont say "this is only for pvp, what about the mobs"... i belive they r spiritual noobs, so strongest effect for mobs

if nothing plz put this to be lvl based cose its dumb the way it is...
    thx for ur time...
  • LonleyWolf - Sanctuary
    LonleyWolf - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class - Barbarian
    Skill - a skill that ups your def and str when you left with 25% hp. the skill lvls up you get more def and str you get it at lvl 49 and it is a passive skill
    Logic - the barb is a tank so it need high def
  • ShiroiAurion - Heavens Tear
    ShiroiAurion - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I haven't played a Mage but I can imagine the following skill could be usefull for them too. In my description I will go out from a clerics perspective.

Class: Mage/Cleric
    Skill: Spirit Link/Plume Shock - The offensive version of Plume Shell! Modifying the description of plume shell and Thunderball:
    Convert your energy to instantly form a magical shock causing the enemy to suffer an additional x Element damage over y seconds. Every point of damage done consumes z Mana. Last until y seconds or targets death.
    Logic: It may seem to be a normal DoT attack but it's more. Your mana usage is dependent on the damage you need to do. Caster classes need a finishing off move since they can't chop away enemies a little piece at a time. Unless i.e. a cleric doesn't level plume shot, he'll use a minimum of 140 mana per attack. It's annoying to use an attack that could do damage equal to your base magic attack plus 100% of weapon damage plus 1379.6 if you only need to finish the last 100-300 hp, while still paying the full mp price!
    Making it quick to cast and drain enemy hp fast (up to a certain amount) so it is relatively powerful will reward casters for almost killing the mob before it reached you, instead of having to fly away at the last moment, wasting mana and the kill. Making the range small and/or setting the cooldown time relatively high (perhaps about the time it takes to kill a mob so it can only be used once every fight) will balance this offensive power and enhance the strategic importance of using it as a finishing move. Therefore, this skill has a limited use so it doesn't offensively overpower a meant-to-be-supporting class but if used correctly and intelligently (requiring some more strategy never hurts) it is extremely useful as an mp-saver and finishing move.

SUMMARY:
    This is my idea of the skill but any cleric/wizard skill that has the capability of killing something off when it gets too close (provided it's already decently damaged) and/or limit the mp waste when finishing an enemy off would be great.
    I think this may also somewhat satisfy the need for an aggro-cancelling skill or knockback skill so many people are asking for robe classes and it reduces a bit of the mp-usage they complain about.

Thanks for reading! ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sadism - Lost City
    Sadism - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class - Barbarian
    Skill - a skill that ups your def and str when you left with 25% hp. the skill lvls up you get more def and str you get it at lvl 49 and it is a passive skill
    Logic - the barb is a tank so it need high def

Are you saying something like: when your HP drops to 25% or less, your str and def increase by X%?
  • Silwyth - Sanctuary
    Silwyth - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class - Archer
    Skill - Luring arrow
    Logic - the archer is just another DD class. we are everywhere, and not special in anyway. a squad doing an fb does not need an archer, but needs a veno, barb/BM, and cleric. Giving an archer an attack that can lure mobs one at a time, instead of pulling everyhting in the area will be very usefull. this way, archers have even more freedom to go solo more often, but we gain the ability to do solo TT runs, and be a more usefull asset to an fb squad.
  • wyrde
    wyrde Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class - Veno
    Skill - Pounce. Grants a small amount of Chi to both parties.
    Reason - It'd be really cute, especially with the right animation.

-w
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    or how bout a skill that lets venos swim faster?

i want my spirit and coins back for that!!!b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Metraze - Sanctuary
    Metraze - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I don't envy the GM's having to read through this entire thread ... :P I started, but have to admit I started to skim and eventually just skipped to the end ... so sorry if I'm repeating anything.

Anyway, agree with others that some kind of speed boost for Cleric's would be nice.

Something else I've thought is that Cleric's lose a bit of their uniqueness by virtue of the fact that their buffs (and debuffs) help everyone ...

I mean Cleric's have some nice buffs ... but since (in a squad) everyone gets buffed before you start fighting, it's kind of irrelevant who cast it ...

Debuffs are another example - Cleric's can reduce a mobs magic resistance ... Wizards can reduce their Fire/Water/Earth resistance ... so the Cleric debuff helps all magic classes, while Wizard debuff only helps Wizards.

So that's the rationale behind most of these suggestions:

Class: Cleric
    Skill: Plume Siphon - kind of like a heal spell in reverse - convert your own HP into MP at a rate of 1 HP for 3 MP every second (up to 10 HP for 30 MP at level 10) - lasts for 30 minutes. Can only be cast on yourself.
    Logic: Cleric's need MP regen much more than HP - In conjunction with Celestial Guardians Seal, this essentially gives you a high MP regen without affecting your HP regen. (With level 10 of both you'd have +40 MP/s with no extra HP regen)

Skill: Guardian Shield - 7.5% chance of reducing any physical damage taken by 5% (up to 75% chance of reducing by 50% at level 10) - lasts for 30 minutes. Can only be cast on yourself.
    Logic: Basically explained above - I'd like a self-buff to make the Cleric class retain more of it's uniqueness. And for the same reason, I don't want a Cleric-version of Stone Barrier or Alter Marrow - so this is my idea for a unique self-buff to help against physical attacks.

Skill: Lightning Rod - attracts and holds 'lighting' (Metal) making it deal an extra 10% damage (100% at level 10) over the next 15s (i.e: adds a DoT component to all skills that deal Metal damage) - lasts for 20s.
    Logic: As above - a debuff spell aimed more at benefiting Clerics (similiar to Wizard's Undine Strike that only benefits Wizards), though it would actually benefit Archer's as well. And again, for uniqueness adding the DoT instead of simply reducing defense.

Skill: Inner Well - similiar to Ironheart but heals 2X as much, spread over 60s, and can only be cast on yourself
    Logic: When a Cleric's busy healing someone else, it can be a pain trying to heal yourself since you have to deselect the other player first (and Esc doesn't always work ...). So having a self-only healing spell would be of great benefit - you can heal yourself while keeping the tank selected. Even though it actually heals at half the rate (2X HP but 4X time), the longer time period would make it very useful as a pre-emptive heal.

Skill: Mighty Strike - ranged attack that does physical damage with a chance to stun
    Logic: One of the things I love about a Cleric is the versatility - and part of that is being able to deal Physical damage. And yes, Plume Shot is very nice early on ... but really isn't anything to replace it at higher levels (other than Razor Feathers, but that's AoE and close range). So I'd like a higher level Physical damage attack, and as has been mentioned Cleric's lack a stun ability, so this seemed a good place to add that as well.
  • tawalaya
    tawalaya Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    class: barb
    skill: modify 'True Form' so that the character morphs into the form of a lion, tiger, panda, or wolf. the different forms should have their own stats like the lion and panda form have more hp while in true form while the tiger and wolf have a faster attack while in true form.
    reason: it would be a cool way to distinguish between the characters since there you really cant personalize barbs. and its kind of boring that all barbs turn into the same animal. ^^
  • Hudini - Heavens Tear
    Hudini - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    gurndy wrote: »
    Typical an awnser from an PVE guy go to PVP then you can talk NOOB

besides the fact that im always in pk mode and you dont play a wizard. I cant help if your squishy as hell. I can understand ticking your charm then running a sutra on your **** to kill you but other wise just ticking your charm with 2 sparks is lame.

And im glad im a noob because i play on a pve sever, maybe you should take a look at your build and gear and think to yourself, "huh why did i just get ****". Go find DJKenetic and call him a noob so he can 1 shot you on the noob PvE server
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Please stay on topic and avoid personal attacks. No one cares.

Class: Wizard
    Skill: Ensnare magic - An attack in which any magic damage received during the 5 second cast time is added to your base magic damage + XX%.
    Logic: Would make having a mage tank more useful and would cause opponents to be more careful when attacking Wizards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Tikana - Heavens Tear
    Tikana - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class: BM (single blade)

Skill: nothing specific just anything new. Maybe a new aoe or something.

Logic: Not enough imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Wow, 23 pages. I'm not going to read through all this so hopefully no one has suggested this yet.

Class: dunno, all class?
    Skills: Dragon Skills: A set of skills giving you the powers of a dragon. The skills you can obtain should be different for each class, but they'd all be related to dragons in some way. It would probably give every type of skill, except for passive. Should probably be powerful, but expensive.
    Can't really think of any good examples yet though, I'll put some up later.

Reason: Dragons are cool, and it'd be a nice reward from doing dragon quests. I mean, you must've learned something from dragons by doing them. It'd make a good incentive to do dragon quests too, since no one seems to actually do them.
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • blooknight
    blooknight Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Traps/Landmines. please for archers

maybe Feign Death too b:thanks

also a long casting "Headshot" skill that 1 shots any class for 20-30% with a long casting time interruptable and long cooldown. make it balanced i guess
  • Hecatrice - Heavens Tear
    Hecatrice - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Nice thread! Loved it when I heard there's a suggestion box thread about what skills we need.

Anyway.. as a cleric I have to say some things first. I can see some ppl in here saying 'ok we are the support class' etc. Who supports us when we go solo on our quests especially when the mobs do physical damage? Do we always have to be accompanied by a barb, veno or bm to do such quests? And take less exp? I believe clerics should have a skill to help them confront phys atk mobs. I think full support or full attack clerics will agree on that.

My suggestion would be as follows:

Skill: Repel Wave
    Logic: A spell that will repel mobs, like the phoenix that the wizards have. IT gives a cleric time not only to heal but to atk as well.

OR

Skill: Feathers of Doom
    Stun the enemy for some time, not like the Chromatic seal we have. Same logic as above.

I will agree with all previous fellows on the speed matter but I believe this should not be an active skill, but a passive one like flight mastery.

And pls, if you are going to create any new skills, pls do not let them require any Apocalypse Pages/Chrono pages+medium inks+1mil spirit. OK, Spirit points should be required but to get the book of the skill there should be a quest or something. But pls, no pages :S

Thank you for your time. See ya all in-game :))
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    tawalaya wrote: »
    class:barb
    skill:the ability to morph into a lion tiger panda or wolf instead of just a white tiger
    reason:its kind of lame to only be able to only morph into a white tiger b:bored

+1 this would be really funny
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class: BM (single blade)

Skill: nothing specific just anything new. Maybe a new aoe or something.

Logic: Not enough imo.

You aren't serious right? BM have the most aoes in the game... If not please, tell me which class does. I know it's not a cleric
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class: Venomancer
    Skill: Charm skills (either mesmerize or timed tame) ( with level limitaion)
    Reason: Solo: could take care of adds when in hard situation
    Squad: could help dealing damage by using a "special pet" on bosses or so..etc...

Skill: Root
    Reason: Solo: could stop an add and avoid dying.

Skill: Quick Escape (Let you escape to a nearest safe location)
    Reason: Easier for cleric to come back and rez squad

Class: Cleric or Venom
    Skill: Another kind of Bramble(caster regain HP each time mob touch the "bramble", and a group version one when higher level , all squad regain HP each time mob touch the "bramble"

Class: All
    Skill: Innate Run ( gives you the chance to raise your run speed by X% each X levels)
    Reason: Easier for everbody roam around the instances and land when lower level

Class: All
    Skill: Meditate (gives you the chance to raise your meditation rate by X% each X levels)
    Reason: Makes it easier to regain mana/hp without ruining our money on pots and charms between the mobs, or between the bosses.

Translation: I wanna run from everything
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • TameThat - Sanctuary
    TameThat - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class : Venomancer
    Skill :
    Deals 25% of magic attack and stuns for 3-4 seconds in 2-5 meter radius.
    Casting time : 1 second
    Cooldown: 90 seconds
    Reason : Our AOE are slow and the only stun we have doesn't even have 100% chance of stunning and it has a long casting time. The main purpose of that skill would be to just have an AOE stun, it doesn't deal much damage since it's only 25% of magic attack. It's just there to stun.

Vengeance (Passive)

Class : Mage, Cleric or Venomancer
    Skill :
    Passive skill that deals 200%-300% of magic attack in 1-3 meter radius when the target dies.
    Reason : This would help a lot robe user against close range character. Who is gonna wanna to close range attack a robe user now ? It would still be possible to dogde this skill for close range user since they have skill like Leap or skill that makes the target move backward.

On a less serious note ...

Pet Throwing

Class : Venomancer
    Skill : Throw an unsummon pet to a monster dealing him 200% of the pet size in physical damage and stunning him for 2 seconds. This would summon the pet at the same time.
    Reason : Great approching skill for venomancer and it would be heck funny to see this.
    ~~~ My Guides ~~~

Mystical Tome (h ttp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=250862)
    AOE Grinding with Venomancer (h ttp://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Guide_to_AOE_Grinding_With_Venomancer)
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    class: Veno
    Skill: Self Buff for extra pdef and mdef

Reason:A veno is a jack of all trades and master of none: which means its magic damage isnt as good as wizards and isnt as good as a barb/blademaster. so maybe a few more self buffs for the Veno.
    The only buff we get is reflect.

Leave the pet skills alone. There are ways around not being killed by a veno and thier pets. You take away the damage a pet does then you might as well take away all the important spells/skills from other classes.
    Before you all start going on about OP.
    Most of the time (granted not all) the only time, unless its a level gank, a veno cant kill you unless they get to you before u notice them. That being the case. Most archers do that so they are OP lets nerf them :op

Head to head, 1v1 mass pvp veno still kills me.
    ALSO u people need to learn to READ TO SKILLS

Fox Form
    Transform oneself into a werefox, under such status can only cast certain types of special skills, furthermore the physical defense increase 120% base on equipment value, precision rate increase 200%, and upper limit of mana point reduce by 20%.

OMG 120% pdef isnt enough. Also hell version gives u 10+m/s movement speed so good luck to anyone trying to jump u. Btw mages get 100% pdef shield soo much for them getting more.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • KingGodba - Lost City
    KingGodba - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    How about a passive ability for Barbs repair cost on their equips to be cut.
  • Aryetta - Lost City
    Aryetta - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class:Any
    Skill: Protection from the pheonix bleed.
    Reason:One pet shouldnt be able to kill people. It should be veno and pet together.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm just gonna post one for a class I don't use. If you make immunity to phoenix bleed, I doubt it would be easy to solo out that specific pet only and not the rest. And if you fix the bleed, please suggest things that would make the Venomancer better, cause I don't see Venomancers with a pet that dies in a few hits being much help. Venomancers have the lowest magic attack of all the casters I believe.

@Fox Form skill. Fox form cannot cast magic, most only debuff. I don't know about you, but I don't see a Fox Form meleeing a BM, Barb, or Archer. It just doesn't work. Archers can shoot right through that defense easily (light and arcane). And if we get 10m/s speed, its not helping us win a fight if we just run.

Skill: Speed Buff
    Logic: I have heard many clerics complain about moving so slow in fbs or whatever. Wizards have Distance Shrink that they could use once in awhile. But clerics are forever stuck to move 4.8(?) for the longest time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Murugan - Lost City
    Murugan - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class: Blademaster (although this would be nice for any class)
    Skill: Mirror
    Description: The mirror skill would simply be creating one or more copies of yourself that take monster aggro and copies your actions. The clones could have half your HP and do no damage, or just last for a certain time limit. It would just be very usefull for dealing with bosses, and also be fun to confuse people with it in PvP. This could be one of the uber lvl 100 or lvl 75 spells, although it would be more fun as a lvl 60 skill. To balance it out, creating a clone could cause bleeding on the user, or simply just take half the user's HP.
  • Aryetta - Lost City
    Aryetta - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm just gonna post one for a class I don't use. If you make immunity to phoenix bleed, I doubt it would be easy to solo out that specific pet only and not the rest. And if you fix the bleed, please suggest things that would make the Venomancer better, cause I don't see Venomancers with a pet that dies in a few hits being much help. Venomancers have the lowest magic attack of all the casters I believe.

@Fox Form skill. Fox form cannot cast magic, most only debuff. I don't know about you, but I don't see a Fox Form meleeing a BM, Barb, or Archer. It just doesn't work. Archers can shoot right through that defense easily (light and arcane). And if we get 10m/s speed, its not helping us win a fight if we just run.

Skill: Speed Buff
    Logic: I have heard many clerics complain about moving so slow in fbs or whatever. Wizards have Distance Shrink that they could use once in awhile. But clerics are forever stuck to move 4.8(?) for the longest time.

One pet shouldnt be able to beat any class. Maybe you should make suggestions that would help you beat other classes instead of relying on bugs.
  • Tazuki - Lost City
    Tazuki - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class - bm
    Skill Suggestion - wind walk
    Logic - in every game theres at least 1 melee class with stealth rite? O.o
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class - Wizard
    Skill Suggestion - I win
    Logic - So this skill will be available at level 1 but will take 3 sparks to use. This skill will have a 20 meter AoE around the user and deal 12345 damage + 500% damage of weapon whatever that junk is. Don't forget it also has a 5 second stun and ignores all defense. The reason why wizards need this is because everyone says 89+ wizards are good. I just figured wizards needed a skill so that wizards can actually be good.

It must be available at level 1 so wizards won't quit the class and QQ about how weak it is because they can say one day I'll hit level 89 get my 3 sparks and beat you!
  • plane
    plane Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Skill(s): Pet buffs (a wide variety)
    Reason: Venos are jacks of serveral other people's trades, and not even masters of the one unique ability we have (combat pets). The mage-build venos have a number of ok ranged magic damage abilities, but they pale in comparison to the mages' and clerics' attack spells. The fox-form melee abilities are interesting, but still not that impressive. The one unique ability we have, that of taming pets for combat, has nothing more impressive than healing. How about some boosts to attack, defense, regeneration, speed, accuracy, immunity to debuffs, elemental attack additions, etc. I'd rather have a class that can make good use of their unique ability (pets) than a poor caster class that gets a "free" tank. The suggestion of taking out multiple pets could go in with this, though it should be a high-level ability. It would finally give some use to having more than 2-3 pet slots.

Skill: Pet Mimicry: take on attributes/abilities of active pet, including flight if present, while disabling all veno abilities. Deactivatable at will, like foxform, but it should cost something to activate, and have a cool down time. Maybe cannot summon or dismiss pets when active, so the pet you have active when you mimic is the pet you're stuck with until you're done, though this would severly limit the usefulness (no turning into an undine then summoning a magmite to tank for you). The PC could even transform to look like the pet. Items would still be usable. Base stats stay the same, but derivative stats change to pet's (maybe with bonus based on level of the skill?). Additionally, level of the skill could impact it's natural durration and/or cooldown time. This would also make some of those self-buff abilities that pets have much more useful (as pets never seem to use them).
    Reason: Similar to the buffing abilities, this one ability would make the Veno much more about the pets and much less about their own attack spells. Pet considerations would become a much more strategic choice (do I want Ph. Atk, Ph. Def, Mg. Atk, Mg. Def, HP, MP (do pets have?), accuracy, evasion, movement, skills, flight, etc.), which means more pets would be used more often.
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    this gets replies so fast...all I have to say is, have fun reading all these, GMs.
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    One pet shouldnt be able to beat any class. Maybe you should make suggestions that would help you beat other classes instead of relying on bugs.

Although fixing it would be better for the overall community. I'm sure many people, including myself, got the phoenix cause it was supposedly godly. I'm not gonna lie, it is. But who would want to give it up? I got it for my own protection, so when it protects me by killing others who attack me, then I'm happy.

I'm just referring to the fact that Venos are on the weak side. Like my old sawfly was a 1-2 shot, even with bleed. So while I do think the skill is bugged, many people do not give suggestions as to how to improve the class and would rather it just be nerfed and the class left in the dust.

One minor suggestion is that the veno magic power could be improved a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.