Ability Wishlist

Comments

• Shikyura - Sanctuary
    Shikyura - Sanctuary Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'm going to try for some fun skills...

Class: Blademaster
    Skill: Protective Sacrifice - A temporary buff that converts damage inflicted to the target into damage inflicted to the caster.
    Logic: BM's aren't very needed in FBs. Being able to protect the squishies is an unfilled niche.

Class: Venomancer
    Skill: Buff Steal - Transfers one beneficial buff from the target to the caster.
    Logic: Seems like it would open some interesting combinations.

Class: Wizard
    Skill: Dimensional ripple - Caster and target swap positions
    Logic: Would be a fun way to travel.

Class: Archer
    Skill: Piercing arrow - Damages all enemies in a 15 meter line, increases hate
    Logic: Line damage is fun and it would allow archers to help save the more squishy types.

Class: Archer
    Skill: Ricochet arrow - An arrow which has an XX% chance to jump to another target within XX meters. Can jump up to XX times. (Higher skill make the X's bigger)
    Logic: A fun way to damage multiple enemies.

Class: Cleric
    Skill: Unholy heal - A temporary debuff that converts heals to the target into damage received
    Logic: It would allow full support clerics to do some cool DD.

Class: Barbarian
    Skill: Frightening Roar - An aoe that causes all nearby enemies to flee for 6 seconds
    Logic: Barbs draw alot of aggro, maybe too much and it would be nice to be able to dump it if need be.

this post actually probably is the best one from all of ours

we all just try to make ours better in anyway possible (dont deny it)

but that would be pretty cool...expect richochet would kill half the archers doing that LOL...id say something like a pierce shot...(aoe in a line)...or something
  • marcellusdracul
    marcellusdracul Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class- Barbarian/Veno/Untamed

Skill-Different Were-forms!!!

Reason-Why do all of each class have the exact same transformation? why can't a panda turn into a panda? or a cat turn into a cat? and maybe give them different stat changes (like a panda have massive hp bonus, lion have massive base attack, and wolf have massive speed/cat have extra damage, demons have extra defense, etc.). It would be so much cooler if the different Untamed turned into their appropriate animal shapes.
  • Lorsis - Lost City
    Lorsis - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I think i will speak in the name of all wizards here.....

Wizard need a decent stun/sleep.... we have one sleep which costs 1m and 20 apoc pages... and last like 4 seconds wchich is barely enough to lauch 1 skill.. would be nice to extend the time to 7 sec ~
    Force of will... 2,5 sec of seal are wasted my animation, maxed barely allow to hit 1 spell... would be nice if wiz get SOMETHING good, not useless spells. fix this gimped class...

Also.... Venos.... fix bleed please :|
  • Squishmego - Sanctuary
    Squishmego - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Skill: A passive skill that allow a bm to leech hp from the damage dealt. 10 skill lvl starting from .5% to 5% hp leech from damage dealt. Or just 1-2% from 1 skill lvl is enough.
    Logic: Magic Caster trash mob damage hurt and this should help reduce it and give us consistency against them. It hard to farm certain items in the game that only drop from magic caster mob. Without using hp charms we can die easily when nearby mob add and with the hp charms it will just burn the charges. This will help fill in Bm lack of hp and magic defense for being secondary tank.
  • saphir
    saphir Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class: Barbarian
    Skill: Increase stun time for Untamed Wrath from 1 second to 4 seconds. Other movement stopping additions
    Reason: Barbs are generally forced to rely on mighty swing which more often then not fails to stun our targets effectively. When compared to other phyiscal damage classes our ability to stun our enemies is completely lacking. Untamed Wraths stun time being increased would give a bit more consistancy for the WB who is chasing there targets. Other movement stopping abilities would be nice too. Barbs get kited worse then any other character type and having a move with only a chance of stun makes it a roulette on whether or not we can actually catch something in the air. At least we'd be less likely to become pheonix bait if we were able to hold the veno still long enough ^^. Considering our damage is already less then blademasters that already possess several stuns it shouldn't misbalance the system either.
  • estasia
    estasia Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Not sure if this ones been mentioned but

Cleric skill

Battle ressurection - Instant cast Resserection for party members in dungeons, recast cooldown = 30 mins to 1 hour, or if skilled up high enough lesser times by like a few mins each skillup.

Would be very nice for hard battles where party members die but need to get back in action right away, maybe evenw ith a partial healing and mana restoration on ress too so cleric wont have to immediatly heal them and avoid other key members dieing while your attention has been focused away.
  • Keine - Lost City
    Keine - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Skill: I think it would be a great idea for blademasters to have a at least one or two long range attacks such throwing your axes at the enemy and having them come back like a boomerang.
    Logic: Im sure everyone knows the huge disadvantage blademasters have in the particular field. Therefore, I believe that we should have at least one or two long range attacks.b:laugh
  • Shikyura - Sanctuary
    Shikyura - Sanctuary Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class - Archer
    Skill - Deadly Cyclone ; spins in an AOE and launches the archer away from the mob, paralyzing the mob for x amount of seconds

Logic - We have to find someway to get away from melee just the same as how melee has things that can make them approach us faster right?
  • SabineAmes - Sanctuary
    SabineAmes - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class: Mage

Skill suggestion: "Eye Trick"

Logic: Teleports and warps randomly into a group of clones surrounding the target. Only the real one can do damage.. the others just imitate the movements and spells(even though they are harmless). This would confuse the target and will buy the real wizard to make damage. This is mostly about luck...Once a your opponent attacks and hits a fake clone.. it will die..increasing the chances of the real wizard of being discovered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Just to repeat a few things previously mentioned.
    1) Fix the broken skills first:
    Flesh ream on the pets Not just the phoenix, all of them. It's broken as every single other skill suffers the pvp penalty.
    Revive has the amount of hp recovered in blue, indicating it should raise as we level the skill. Currently however it's stuck at 10% for all the levels. (I would say an extra 10% each level would be perfect).
    2) Clerics definitely need a speed buff. I could care less if its an instant short range teleport spell like the wizards have, or something more along the lines of summer sprint, but we need something.
    3) I'm not sure how much this can be related to intented idea of the thread but, the target delay. There's this annoying split second delay where the game shows the targets switched, you press the button, yet still somehow use the skill on the previously seleted target. For instance: you hit one mob and you want to attack a 2nd mob in order to assign the kill to yourself. You hit the first one, select 2nd one, hit the skill button (using the same or a different skill doesn't make a difference), yet you hit the 1st mob again, and only then can you start hitting the 2nd mob. This isn't just restricted to mobs however, but player targeting as well. Seeing how my main is a cleric this can be a huge problem in fb and tt runs where you're spamming ironheart on the tank. Suddenly someone steals aggro and you want to quickly switch targets in order to cast a quick heal on the said person. You select them, hit the button for say wellspring or stream of rev on them, but the heal is actually executed on the tank, which can sometimes lead to their death. Or say noone's selected at all, someone picks up aggro from a roamer, you click them, hit the skill but end up using it on yourself the first time.
    And i seriously doubt its a lag problem as switching targets from mob-pc and viceversa works perfectly. I'm sure everyone knows what I'm talking about, and a whole lot of us (especially clerics) would appreciate fixing this somehow.

Can't comment on other classes but, from a cleric and veno perspective this just about covers it. Otherwise, keep up the good work. AND BRING BACK TEH CHARM PACKZ! Pretty please with a cherry on top =]
    b:dirty
  • Bladecutter - Sanctuary
    Bladecutter - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class - vanomancer
    Skill Suggestion - a def skill for pvp
    Logic - every class owns me in 1 or 2 hits and it sucks and if u dont have a phoenix veno are useless in pvp unless u want to spend hours to level a bee then spend even more time leveling it bleed -.-

-.-" well have you heard of bramble barrage?? that thing kills all physical damage dealer easy, 75% dmg reduction plus 200% physical dmg gave back? i can kill myself without venos help with that skill, plus that 10 seconds, my cloud sprints dont last enough to go away and back in that time.... thats just unbeatable skill
    Skill: Increase Resist
    Reason: Veno's are quite weak to elemental attacks at higher levels. Everything they use gives them more resists, but it's difficult for them at higher levels. They get hit once or twice by an elemental attack and they die. Increasing resists would help. Give them a decent amount for a period of about 1 minute with a cool down of one minute. Making this a passive skill would be much nicer, so we just level it.

Some form of defense boost or life boost would be nice.

well.... so, why dont give everyone a dmg reduction for 1 minute with no chi requeriment and low mana requeriment?? you already have bramble, and you use magic, you should have magic defense, if you dont, really just live with that because you kill them with that dmg too...
    sexynymph wrote: »
    Skill: Magic/Physical Defense buff
    Logic: We have skills that decrease others defense but also decrease our own, because clerics normally have such little hp, a defensive buff would be of great use since when fighting mobs we often have to stop to place a heal on ourselves where a buff with resist would make it easier to fight mobs without constantly stopping for health

have you heard of protective and magic shield???

Well heres my aport

Skill: Mastery of the gods, it would be like a spark eruption, doing 200% dmg with your choosen wep. and doing with skill and additive effect like debuffs (we need some lol) or pass through buff or something like that, it last for 30 seconds it cost 2 sparks
    Logic: Bms actually dont have any special skill that they can rely on, and the only 2 spark skills they have does the same all the time, it would work for pve and for pvp going like crazy killing everything while you can and your buffs last
  • Esteban801 - Sanctuary
    Esteban801 - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Logic - We have to find someway to get away from melee just the same as how melee has things that can make them approach us faster right?

Then us melee classes need to get a 50% accuracy buff. b:laugh
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'm going to make serious suggestions for several classes.

Class - Archer/Wizard/Cleric/Veno

Skill - Raise defensive level by a fair amount to match only a Blademaster's or Barb's attack power for [insert amount] seconds. [each level you increase the defense level or/and seconds]

Reason: Even though every class should have their "tactics" when fighting a BM or a Tank I think they should have at least a skill to raise their physical defense that matches the damage given for a certain amount of time to even the player level and bring more strategy into fighting each other. Also, we all experience lag don't we? don't you hate having lag then having them catch you three times then boom?

Class - Blademaster/Barbs

Skill - Raise magic resistance by a fair amount to match a Clerics/Wizards attack's power for [insert amount] seconds. [each level you increase defense or/and seconds]

Reason: same as the other, magic can really kill a BM or a Barb. Would be a great way to even the playing field just a bit for a certain amount of time and add more strategy to refresh everyone.

Class - Blademaster/Barb

Skill - Stun, Slow, Bleed, Disable "Fly"

Reason: An Archer can be a pain in the ****. Something CONSTANTLY got to chase them while they run then FLY. Why not make them think twice when you can stun them for how muchever, slow their movement speed - make them bleed at the same time and disable fly for a certain amount of time.

Hope my suggestions give the GM's serious thought about them.

And maybe I am favoring BM's. =) But it's true.. we just got stun, good defensive skills and good damage - we could use more.
  • estasia
    estasia Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Just to repeat a few things previously mentioned.
    1) Fix the broken skills first:
    Flesh ream on the pets Not just the phoenix, all of them. It's broken as every single other skill suffers the pvp penalty.
    Revive has the amount of hp recovered in blue, indicating it should raise as we level the skill. Currently however it's stuck at 10% for all the levels. (I would say an extra 10% each level would be perfect).
    2) Clerics definitely need a speed buff. I could care less if its an instant short range teleport spell like the wizards have, or something more along the lines of summer sprint, but we need something.
    3) I'm not sure how much this can be related to intented idea of the thread but, the target delay. There's this annoying split second delay where the game shows the targets switched, you press the button, yet still somehow use the skill on the previously seleted target. For instance: you hit one mob and you want to attack a 2nd mob in order to assign the kill to yourself. You hit the first one, select 2nd one, hit the skill button (using the same or a different skill doesn't make a difference), yet you hit the 1st mob again, and only then can you start hitting the 2nd mob. This isn't just restricted to mobs however, but player targeting as well. Seeing how my main is a cleric this can be a huge problem in fb and tt runs where you're spamming ironheart on the tank. Suddenly someone steals aggro and you want to quickly switch targets in order to cast a quick heal on the said person. You select them, hit the button for say wellspring or stream of rev on them, but the heal is actually executed on the tank, which can sometimes lead to their death. Or say noone's selected at all, someone picks up aggro from a roamer, you click them, hit the skill but end up using it on yourself the first time.
    And i seriously doubt its a lag problem as switching targets from mob-pc and viceversa works perfectly. I'm sure everyone knows what I'm talking about, and a whole lot of us (especially clerics) would appreciate fixing this somehow.

Can't comment on other classes but, from a cleric and veno perspective this just about covers it. Otherwise, keep up the good work. AND BRING BACK TEH CHARM PACKZ! Pretty please with a cherry on top =]

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOUR SAYING AND I AGREE FULLY!!!! Its so anoying when trying to kill multiple mobs or healing players. I too am a cleric and notice this also.,
  • escafl0wnerai
    escafl0wnerai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    class- Blademaster

skill- Omnislash- to add gives the effect to will of bohivista while doing hte 12 consectitive slashes on oppenent and binds them so they cannot escape also lowering accuracy

logic- Bm have hard time with long range characters this will greater make it fair for BMs to attack long range characters like archers who have high dex and dodge liek crazy lol but this skill only be used by swords to make damage fair
  • BlueSapphire - Lost City
    BlueSapphire - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Skill:Hide and/or mass hide
    Reason: Like most have pointed out healers have a hard time and the 1 skill protection we have doesnt cut it. The skill is too slow for the amount of damage we do. I have said mass hide because that way other classes wont feel left out.

same class: Cleric
    Skill: Mass rez
    Reason: the heal on this game with regard to switching from player to player is slow theres like a 2 sec gap where the the server recognizes the switch between players. Because of that reason and because healers are concentrating on keeping the tank healed a few casualties sometimes happen. (Also would make wars more intresting and pvps ^.~ )

Last but no means least and someone has already mentions some sort of speed buff for the Clerics we are the slowest class on the server and the only 1 without some sort of speed skill.

Oh thought of another 1 which might be intresting a Root spell would help but 1 that last longer than a few seconds, maybe a tad longer than it takes to rez someone would help.
  • Ravira - Sanctuary
    Ravira - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class: All

Skill: Trample - a skill that can only be used when on a mount. It makes your land mount use its paws to trample a single mob. Instantly killing any mob your level and lower and gives a chance to kill a mob higher level. 90% at 5 lvls higher, 80% at 10, 70% at 15 and so on. Using the skill, you won't get any item drops, experience and spirit points nor would any quest be fulfilled. The skill doesn't work on any bosses.

Logic: Don't you just hate it when you're travelling on your mount when you suddenly find a herb or mine you want to harvest? You start harvesting but suddenly some (low level) mob sneaks towards you and makes you stop harvesting. Instead of having to unsummon your steed, kill the mob and summoning it again, wouldn't it make sense if you steed could just trample the mob instead, taking away any items it had and because it was your steed that killed, you yourself also don't get any experience and spirit points?

Class: all

Skill: Ability to use skills on a mount, though all skills would only be [fill in percentage below 100%] effective.

Logic: It doesn't make sense that we can fight on flying mounts, having to keep our balance high in the air while it's windy and rainy but we can't fight from a steed on which we are usually firmly seated. Mounted combat is something that should be implemented asap if you ask me. It makes sense in a medievalish fantasy world to be able to swing your sword or throw a fireball from your steed. To keep everything a bit balanced, there could be a penalty from using a skill on a steed so that most people would still dismount before engaging in a fight.

Class: venomancer

Skill: make roar / threaten an AOE pet skill. The higher the skill level, the longer the range.

Logic: I can't even count the times i was fighting a mob, when suddenly the mobs around it start to creap silently towards my pet, ambushing it. I notice t0o late and was already healing my pet, effectively drawing all agro from those mobs to me. By the time i selected them all one by one, ordering my pet to attack them, either my pet is out of HP or I am. Having an AOE agro only skill for veno pets would make a veno able to do some AOE-ing a bit more effectively (and safely) with the two AOE skills they have available, without seriously killing the balance. After all, once all the mobs are attacking the pet, the veno will have a hard time trying to keep it healed and can only occasionally use an AOE attack in between heals anyway.
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    just thought about something

class:cleric
    skill: mirror cube
    the caster casts a mirror around the enemy forming a cube , all of the dmg dealed by the person will be reflected in himselve. time of duration 15 sec on lvl 10, cooldown time ~2 min

reason: i'm sick of getting my ... kicked in TW trying to heal ppl
    this skill will be show off so they'll know they have the skill on themselves so they'le just won't attack so surrounding ppl can flee or attack

nice nice ^^
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Unreal - Lost City
    Unreal - Lost City Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class - Wizard

Skill Suggestion - "" Devils Contract ""

Describtion: Paralyze, Silence, and make Target Unkillable for 15 Seconds.
    In the same time the Wizard gets Silenced for 15 Seconds and loose 50% of his HP aswell but he still can move or teleport away. This skill dosnt work against any Boss or non pk/pink Players

€dit: The Target will NOT get attacked by usual mobs or Bosses (if its an player) so ganking 10 mobs against an aoe red player will get pretended.

MP Cost: 3000 mp
    Recharge Time: 2 minutes

Logic - When you dont wanna fight, run away. Fast, simple, and Safe
    €dit as much as you want. You cant Change the Truth!
    So dont think you are save. I am watching YOU!

[SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=466772001&dateline=1222356429[/SIGPIC]
    Faction: ReaL
    Old Factions: UnLimited, Heartless
    Server: Lost City - Its the way online mmorpg's should be.
  • Mystify - Lost City
    Mystify - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Skill: Dual summon: Have two pets summoned at once!
    Logic: Would be so freaking awesome! And would be cool to be the only class able to attack from a mount ^_^

lmao how about beeing able to summon 10 phoenixes at once its not just 1 is way overpowered anyway
    retired from archlord, rohan
  • John_henry - Lost City
    John_henry - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class - Barb
    Skill Suggestion - Defense of the titans or mana Regeneration
    Logic - my class has strength of titans y not have Defense of titans so we can own them veno bugs and have mana regeneration so we don't have to rest for 15-20min to get full mana
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Another suggestion..

Class - Blademaster

Skill - Range-happy, a buff to add more range to only a Sword/Blade user up to 5.00 for at least 30 minutes. [Can make this skill expensive if you'd like would make sense] A cooldown of a hour?

Reason: A Sword or Blade user should have the ability to increase his range to at least 5.00 to deal damage and not be at a such a huge disadvantage againest Wizards, Archers and Clerics. it's a fun skill and could help in TW helping out or killing the opposing team.
  • justtoosexy
    justtoosexy Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    -.-" well have you heard of bramble barrage?? that thing kills all physical damage dealer easy, 75% dmg reduction plus 200% physical dmg gave back? i can kill myself without venos help with that skill, plus that 10 seconds, my cloud sprints dont last enough to go away and back in that time.... thats just unbeatable skill

well.... so, why dont give everyone a dmg reduction for 1 minute with no chi requeriment and low mana requeriment?? you already have bramble, and you use magic, you should have magic defense, if you dont, really just live with that because you kill them with that dmg too...

have you heard of protective and magic shield???

Well heres my aport

Skill: Mastery of the gods, it would be like a spark eruption, doing 200% dmg with your choosen wep. and doing with skill and additive effect like debuffs (we need some lol) or pass through buff or something like that, it last for 30 seconds it cost 2 sparks
    Logic: Bms actually dont have any special skill that they can rely on, and the only 2 spark skills they have does the same all the time, it would work for pve and for pvp going like crazy killing everything while you can and your buffs last

Yeah we have bramble. But Bramble honestly doesn't do a whole lot with physical attacks as we have no physical defense. As a resist class I am simply stating we need more resists. A lot of these other folks are trying to get more damage, I am not, i am trying to make it so Necro's take a little less damage from the thing they are supposed to be protected the most from. And that's elements. :)
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lmao how about beeing able to summon 10 phoenixes at once its not just 1 is way overpowered anyway

As if 1 phoenix wasn't enough for WF..... If WF get anymore skills I quit. They only need stun and phoenix
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yup this is for all my fellow EAs

Class:Archer
    Skill: Angels Touch-Healing move increase life by 1000 every 2sec
    Channel:0.5sec
    Cooldown:30sec
    Weapon:any
    Cost: 1.5 spark
    Logic: We need a freaking heal.

Skill: Stunning Arrows Aoe stun, last for 10sec. Anyone near target will be affected.
    Channel:3sec
    Cooldown:25sec
    Weapon:Ranged Weapons
    Cost:1.5 spark
    Logic: Stun Veno but her pet is still **** me. Stun Pet >.< 3sec not enough.

Skil: Aim High Aoe seal for 7sec, Anyone nearby will be affected
    Channel:1.5sec
    Cooldown:20sec
    Weapon: Ranged Weapons
    Cost:1.5 spark
    Logic: just dont want people getting close to me la. * TOO CLOSE*
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • Nightmare - Heavens Tear
    Nightmare - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class - Venomancer
    Skill - Lethal Ambience - Fills the surrounding air with toxic spores. Enemies within this area take wood damage every few seconds.
    Logic - A lack of 'regular' AoE skills for the Venomancer class, as well as giving an alternate use to a caster venomancer, instead of relying on a pet. (i.e. Heal Pet would not be castable while maintaining this spell, of course)

Class - Archer
    Skill - Homing Arrow - Fire an accurate projectile at the target. Has a 100% chance of hitting.
    Logic - While Archers are usually effective against anything of a squishable nature, many steps are taken to avoid arrows, such as high evasion and accuracy decreases. This projectile attack would probably not deal any extra damage, the bonus simply coming from the definate hit.

Class - Blademaster
    Skill - Rage - Self-Buff. For a limited time, attack speed and critical rate is increased, at the cost of taking a little more damage.
    Logic - Just a little something that a blademaster of any weapon type could use to give a little oomph should they be ignored by the enemy in combat.

Class - Barbarian
    Skill - Brace - Area Buff. For a very limited time, give surrounding party members a high defense increase.
    Logic - Barbarians are generally the tankers. Giving them this skill would allow them to aid allies temporarily until loose aggro / enemy target was neutralized.

Class - Wizard
    Skill - Absorb - Self Buff. For a very limited time, incoming magic damage is converted to healing.
    Logic - Would have a fair recharge on this skill, but it's something for an instant-use heal that the wizard lacks, at the same time being dependant on the opponent.

Class - Cleric
    Skill - Siphon - Attack Spell. Absorb MP from an enemy.
    Logic - Clerics have pretty much no MP management, so something they can throw about to replenish themselves seems suitable.

Merely just suggestions of course. I'd also mention the clerics getting a speed buff, but it's been covered too many times already. :P

(And thanks to the GM that announced this in-game, I didn't even know this thread existed >.>)
    Nightmare - Venomancer 7x
    Seraphic - Cleric 7x
    5 others ranging from 3x -> 5x
    [Will get a pic for here soon ;)]
  • Mekenshi - Lost City
    Mekenshi - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    My first are a couple of things that should be fixed.

Skill: Emberstorm
    Fix: Make it use mp instead of hp
    Logic: This spell looks nice, a skill that increases the attack power with how much hp you have. Then you take a moment to think... "I'm a Wizard, I don't have HP!!" Theres no point of this skill unless you want to reclass full Vit, which would be totally useless. If it used mp instead you would do a lot more damage and it would be useful. Also if you lost 60% hp, when those mobs you hit we're done shrugging off the damage, you would die instantly....

Skill: Will of the Phoenix
    Fix: Make it work in PvP
    Logic: It would be useful to us squishy Wizards. Even if it was reduced to half the distance on players it would help.

Skill: Force of Will
    Fix: Make it work on bosses.
    Logic: Other than PvP that is where it would be most useful, and Wizards would be useful in FB's with it.

And a skill suggestion

Skill: Lower level physical damage spell
    Logic: If there are only a few mob spawns, and over half a Magical Resistant... It really sucks for a Wizard... Our only physical spell isn't until 59 and costs 2 sparks, so it won't be much use either against Mage Res. To fight a magical resistant monster our level we have to use a lot of pots, and we use too many already. Something basic learned at a low level, like Plume Shot would be nice. Or Add some physical damage to Stone Rain, they're getting hit with a giant rock from the sky after all.
  • PurpleWitch - Lost City
    PurpleWitch - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    class: Veno
    Skill: Self Buff for extra pdef and mdef

Reason:A veno is a jack of all trades and master of none: which means its magic damage isnt as good as wizards and isnt as good as a barb/blademaster. so maybe a few more self buffs for the Veno.
    The only buff we get is reflect.

Leave the pet skills alone. There are ways around not being killed by a veno and thier pets. You take away the damage a pet does then you might as well take away all the important spells/skills from other classes.
    Before you all start going on about OP.
    Most of the time (granted not all) the only time, unless its a level gank, a veno cant kill you unless they get to you before u notice them. That being the case. Most archers do that so they are OP lets nerf them :op
  • Jnforlife - Heavens Tear
    Jnforlife - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class - Blademaster

Skill Suggestion - "Vulcanic burst" (required weapon: axe or hammer)

=> Remove all negative effects on oneselves to imbue your
    weapon with awesome power. Causes targets in a ..m radius
    to take ...% of weapon damage and burn for ...% of weapon damage.
    First used by the god Ares wich made him invincible and able to defend his
    worshippers.

Logic - There are a fist/claw and a blade/sword skill of these types already.
    It might be usefull for axe/hammer users to have a skill for them too.
  • frankman
    frankman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class-Barbarian
    Skill-A heal buff or spell better than feral regeneration.....
    Logic-Granite feral regeneration helps bring up our hp over time slooooowly and our beast roar raises hp but neither are really good for the heat of battle. granite we are tanks but die also depending on useless potions that bring up no hp almost and hard to make higher lvl apothecary items for some but even those have loooooong cooldown time. i figured we needed something we could cast every 4 secs and get about 16% of our hp back our more depending on lvl.... glad yall decided to do this and am glad to be a part of this game it racks
This discussion has been closed.