Ability Wishlist

Comments

• Thorian - Heavens Tear
    Thorian - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class: Barb

Skill: AOE pull or even a single target long range pull

Reason: Barbs have very little need for knockback moves like slam. We are a melee class, why would we want mobs/players farther away? An AOE pull would be great for mobs with ranged attacks and getting aggro so squishies can run away. Please make it work on players too. It is so annoying getting destroyed by archers with their ranged stun and freeze moves. It would also balance out wizards and blademasters teleport.

edit: This skill would preferable be avaible for human form since roar is a similar skill for tiger form
  • Mikeya - Heavens Tear
    Mikeya - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    OOH!

Class: Barbarian
    Skill: Magic attacks REDUCED by 50-80%, either a timed, or Mana-based, Buff... etc...
    Logic: Barbs are WEAK against magic, a nice Tempest still takes out like 33% of my HP!
    so if you could give us a better magic defense, even if it's for a few seconds, we could handle mobs/pvp situations much better!!

Skill: Prevents Stun for X ammount of seconds
    Logic: Blade masters stun is a killer for barbs... if we get stunned once, it's end game usually! i have yet to beat any BM of similar level because of their insane stun!
  • Leoshiro - Heavens Tear
    Leoshiro - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class - Archer
    Skill Suggestion - Increases ranged damage to targets that are within melee range.
    Logic - My class gets owned whenever someone gets close to me. b:laugh

OR

Class - Archer
    Skill Suggestion - New Mele AoE Skill (Like Wingspan one)
    Logic - I die lots when 3 or more mele mobs come over me, i love AoE anyway. :P

OR

Class - Archer
    Skill Suggestion - New Buff Skill to increase Mag and Phys Def
    Logic - Archer die fast, because low def agains Mag and Phys attack, canT Hold 3 or more mobs without charm. b:surrender

OR

Class - Archer
    Skill Suggestion - Running Skill (Speed Buff)
    Logic - I need to run FAST to load my charm when im dying. b:laugh

thats what im thinkin (At This Time)... b:victory
  • cyglo
    cyglo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class-Cleric

Skill suggestion-Self mp restoration upon monster death (Name could be Song of Harmony). Every time a monster is killed user recovers XX% of magic weapon damage for x minutes.

Logic- Cleric are all about saving and keeping allies alive, and doing so it constantly drains our mp charms, and potions (especially later on in the game). Why not have a skill that can help reduce the use of mp potions/charms. It wouldn't be a lot restored (maybe 10%), but in a squad it can sure help out a bit with mp management. Also having a short duration/moderate cooldown means it can't be used to have infinite mp at a players disposal.
  • Chaosteve - Heavens Tear
    Chaosteve - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class - Wizard
    skill - As a wizard he can do magic right,make wizards use MP to create food to heal HP and wines to recover mana.
    Logic - Us wizards are too much of a heavy mana users.

Class - Wizard
    Skill - Summon a mini water dragon,fire dragon or earth dragon to fight next to us during battles that does physical damage cooldown 15mins?
    Logic - we only got 1 spell that does physical damage.

Class - Wizard
    Skill - Vanish to dispear for 10sec or 20sec.
    Logic - wizards are magic makers that can do magic wonders O.o
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    a pulling skill might get hairy..."ha i'm in a safe zone" oopsb:sad
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • thatschadkid
    thatschadkid Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    class: cleric

reduce spirit costs for cleric skills please.... i hate staring at a page of stuff i cant learn for another 2 or 3 levels because i dont have enough spirit and within those 2 or 3 levels i gain more skills to level up/learn at 2-4k spirit a skill with only about 3-4k spirit per quest at low levels.... its ridiculous...and annoying cuz i either have good attack skills and no heals, or heals out to wazoo with no attacking ability to survive on my own...

and an MP regen skill of some kind, true clerics have alot of it but we still burn through it as fast as anyone else, and getting to the sage/demon choice takes forever and a half and only demon gives 500mp regen with ironheart blessing i mean cmon... a whole 500??
  • Peinn - Sanctuary
    Peinn - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2009

CLASS: BladeMaster
    Skill Suggestion: Need an agro skill,
    Reason: I had myself experienced ,when our squad is missing a barb,archers or wizards eventually take agro from bosses.they cant keep up,they would die.next to barbarians,BM's have good hp and defence.it wud b great if Bm's can keep agro on those situations.
    b:victory 1st BM on Sanctuary to have DragonSeekers ...IT ROCKS.Never know until u try it xD
  • lilbigo
    lilbigo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    class-venomancer
    skill- Chriogenic Ray
    it would bee soo awesome to have the abiliti to launch a white ray that damage all enemies within a radious of 5.5 m that also stunt them by 3 seconds and dealiing 700 of ice damage plus 10 % of your weapon...this skill would be avielable since lvl 51 b:victoryb:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • XXxRennyxXx - Sanctuary
    XXxRennyxXx - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class - Archer
    Skill Suggestion - (Hunger for crit) Raise crit by how much you gm feel that is right
    Logic - I love criting it makes the archer own so good.. If I can crit even more I mean omg :O~
  • Smurff - Heavens Tear
    Smurff - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class: Blade Master (AXE)
    Skill: A Connect Skill that travels like lightning
    Logic: Axe do not have range and if we could connect from person or non person to target it would make up for us (AXE BMS) not having range. EXAMPLE: user uses skill and it would travel like AOE hits the targets around then hits the targets near them and slowly reduces range till none at all to stop the never ending loop b:victory

Thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We The Players Make This World What It Is!
  • Tanell - Sanctuary
    Tanell - Sanctuary Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class - Wizard
    Skill Suggestion - Earth & Metal Barriers
    Logic - Wizards have a barrier for fire water and earth, why not just have them all.

Class - Wizard
    Skill Suggestion - Steam
    Logic - This would be a water equivalent of Crown of Flame, this skill would boil the water in a target causing water damage over time.

Class - Wizard
    Skill Suggestion - Element Shard
    Logic - Shots a shard at a target, causing elemental damage. 60% chance to hits target with it's weakness element, 30% other, 10% hits target with it's resistant element.

Class - All
    Skill Suggestion - Elemental Spirit
    Logic - almost every monster is weak to an element, this skill would summon a tiny spirit of that element to distract and do damage to the target.
  • lilbigo
    lilbigo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    it would also be awesome if u can give us more area of efect atacks
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    Mosabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class:Wizard

Skill:A seal that gets a boss or another player unable to move and reduce its attack by 20-50%when maxed. The skill starts after the lvl 19 cultivation.

Reason:The wizard is a class absloutly unwanted at squads which really hurts out rep and exp FB wise and the ability to get good gear TT wise and most of all it really hurts our feelings when we are booted from squads for a cleric or any other class.
    Is Back once more.

sorry med school needs some time.
  • AliasAliana - Sanctuary
    AliasAliana - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class Cleric

A nullify All skill that can be casted on all party members it would also be nice to have a resist Stun ability for PvP and PvE Clerics cast time is so long cant get 1 attack off b4 we die
  • Mikeya - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    OMG

Skill: pull the enemy close, and initiate a 2 second stun!!!
    Logic: mele, it's our only attack!!! to hit people when close... one ranged attack, and it doesnt do much! it's our "his hp is almost gone! and he's running to a safezone!" last chance.
    i dont care if this costs 2.5 sparks and 50% mana!!!! id love to have such a skill!!!
    it's better than letting a barb be target practice, or turn me into a "let's race to the safezone!" chaser
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    class : all
    skill: (2), photon torpedo's & tractor beams
    logic: just keepin it "real" b:chuckle
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Biyatch - Heavens Tear
    Biyatch - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    wizard
    a physical damaging attack
    wizards can only use magic, and then those magic resist are impossible to kill. in pvp, cleric can just sleep ->seal->plumeplume->dead
    we need phys attack too
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class: Archer
    Skill: Call Pet (pet can be either tamed or be summoned from a spell learned at archer trainer )
    Reason: Melee mobs always stick to us and we do weak dmg. Pet will keep the mob at a reasonable distance and we can do our job. b:victory
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.
    Should i continue playing this game or switch,
    because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
    Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
    While a honest players get the ditch.
    Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
    or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9
  • Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary
    Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class: Venomancer
    Skill: Pet debuff/purify; removes status ailments from pets
    Logic: It would allow venos to contribute more significantly in squads by allowing pets to survive situations they normally wouldn't, improve pets ability to tank some elite mobs/minibosses and improve a venos ability to grind mobs with poison attacks, etc. This skill i believe would contribute to expand the veno's already limited role in parties while strenghtening our position as a good soloing class. The skill would join the roster acquired from the pet skill trainer npc.
  • Mikeya - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Class: ALL CLASS
    Skill: Increase Luck on DROPS!
    Logic: it's hard to get drops sometimes, and for a barb, we have repair costs! (mine currnetly are about 33k for doing an TT2-1) and it's difficult finding a grind mob that doesnt cast magic spells that easily do 500-700 damage! so if we increased our drop ratio on NPC: able items... then MAYBE we could afford a charm every once in a while!
  • AliasAliana - Sanctuary
    AliasAliana - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class Cleric

A nullify all magics skill that can be casted on all party members and it would also be nice to have a resist stun abilty seeing as we clerics have a long casting time and cant get one skill off when going PvP and PvE
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Class: Wizard.

Skill: a Skill that works as the same reason as venos,clerics and archers damage buffs.

Logic:we are simply tired of being so god damned gimped getting owned by some classes is acceptable getting owned by all classes 10 lvls lower than yours is simply unacceptable.
    Is Back once more.

• Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Skill : Wings of Harmony (Self-Buff) "Increase crit rate and attack speed by 10/30% for maybe 10/30 mins" Cooldown : 3 seconds

Logic: Archers lack in buffs + It will help archers in both PVE and PVP at the same time.

Skill : Shallow Point (Debuff) "A damage amplifier. Amplifies all damage for 100% for 5 seconds on a single target. 30 seconds cooldown "Needs 1 spark"

Logic: Archers need a physical damage amplifier. Every class except archers have their own damage amplier and benefits from it , but only cleric's lightning skill benefits from our lightning debuff not us.

Skill: Wings of Invisibility/Wings of unseen (AoE/Self-buff) Makes yourself/party invisible and gives 100% movement speed for 10-15 seconds. (AoE dmg from attackers can still hit and deal dmg after using the skill). Cooldown: 1 min "Needs 50 Chi"

Logic: Gank/Escape skills for archers and his party members. As I said before, archers doesn't have a decent party buff.
    ^^
  • jamietheqt
    jamietheqt Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class- BM/Barb
    Skill- Vampiric Drain (Drains life from hits kind of like the veno buff deflect but give you hp instead)

Use- Some barbs and BM are AOE Build now you could have it where the drain is only 5-10% but wighle we AOE if we get a magic mob on us or somthing were screwd and 5-10% hp back from damage delt to the mobs were killing would help out alot

Class- BM/Cleric
    Skill- Assassins Creed ( making you collect no agro from any mob around u unless you strike)
    This would be usfull for BM's because some times we get into a cave or somwhere with alot of mage mobs thats would tear us to shreds and we have to get past them this would come in handy. For clerics because u know how much people get killed doin fb's and such? and the cleric has to come all the way back alone to res them this would come in handy so they could make it back alive to rez there buddys

Class- BM
    Skill- Heros sacrifice (instantly gives 50% or 75% of your hp and gives it to the targeted player)
    Somtimes were jus not quick enouph to save a friend somtimes the only way to save them is to give them ur life :P

Class- Cleric
    Skill- Shadow Act (you disapear to all enemys atacking you and lose agro for about 10 seconds to get away)
    If that cleric cant keep everyone alive guess who the agro gose to????
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Class:Wizard.

Skill: a skill that temporirly increase attack according to %

Logic: the skill at lvl 100 is way too far and way too hard to get and the fact that venos clerics and even sometimes BMs do more damage than a wizard makes the player really sick canceling the very essence of DDing for a wizard making again as I sayed a gimped useless class by all means..
    Is Back once more.

• heeros
    heeros Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class - Cleric
    Skill Suggestion - a self buff that acts the same way as the Venomancer's Summer Sprint and lasts about as long, or longer.
    Logic - as far as I know Clerics are the only class that don't have any sort of speed buff, or instant movement skill, and it would benefit the entire team if the cleric could keep up with the rest.

Class - Cleric
    Skill Suggestion - a Stunning attack similar to the archers stunning arrow causing moderate damage, with possibly a small aoe range
    Logic - to prevent physical mobs to approach us while at the same time doing moderate damage. This Stun wold preferably last more than 2-3 seconds, so it has the potential of being useful.

Class - Cleric
    Skill Suggestion - an aoe version of purify, or just change it to an aoe version, it hardly deserves it's own skill since it would function the same way.
    Logic - to keep the party alive when the boss aoe debuffs.

Class - Cleric
    Skill Suggestion - more of a fix then a suggestion, but Regeneration Aura is the only healing spell that puts us into combat mode, which lowers our mp/hp regeneration rate by 75%.
  • Biyatch - Heavens Tear
    Biyatch - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    hehe might as well let all classes have pet and veno can have 2
  • Merkaba - Lost City
    Merkaba - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Skill: A physical defense debuff.
    Why: Archers have a good set of skills however at higher levels they can't really spike high enough to kill a barbarian or well built Warrior.
  • XXxRennyxXx - Sanctuary
    XXxRennyxXx - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class - Archer
    Skill Suggestion - (Gamble the angels) Player gets 1 shot that heals 50% of Hp or something in that spot.. Cooldown.. 3mins
    Logic - Mmmmm.. I really want a healing move xD.. + Its a chance thing.. You could miss.. A game of chance =]
This discussion has been closed.