Cargham - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Barb
    Skill- soak weapon in poison causing poison damage over time
    Logic - It will give us an extra edge fighting certain element mobs
  • Mikeya - Heavens Tear
    Mikeya - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    By the way, ive been playing a venomancer for 20 levels now! and they have it SWEET compared to barbs! the only thing a venomancer could use, is an increase in speed movement.... otherwise, build a tank!!! (buy the scrolls that make them stronger) or buy a herc if u dont wanna die so often.

Wizards need a: anti squishy skill
    Barbs need a: anti magic or pull/stun skill
    Clerics need a: Speed or Self-Super mana regen
    Archers need a: Lure (like veno) arrow, or hp regen skill
    Venos need a: speed increase or Pet debuffer/ailment remover
    Blademasters need a: ranged axe
  • kudzuu
    kudzuu Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    By the way, ive been playing a venomancer for 20 levels now! and they have it SWEET compared to barbs! the only thing a venomancer could use, is an increase in speed movement.... otherwise, build a tank!!! (buy the scrolls that make them stronger) or buy a herc if u dont wanna die so often.

Wizards need a: anti squishy skill
    Barbs need a: anti magic or pull/stun skill
    Clerics need a: Speed or Self-Super mana regen
    Archers need a: Lure (like veno) arrow, or hp regen skill
    Venos need a: speed increase or Pet debuffer/ailment remover
    Blademasters need a: ranged axe

venos already have a speed increase skill.
    Sanctuary
    ign: TlNA (Lowercase L >_>)
    "NoBoDy"
  • XXxRennyxXx - Sanctuary
    XXxRennyxXx - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class - Archer
    Skill Suggestion - Blinding arrow.. Decreace foe accuracy by 40% for a 25sec (rasie the longer higher the lvl the skill gets)
    Logic - Kinda shocked they dont have a move like that now... Might as well rasie chance of them not hitting us even more..
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    class: venomancer
    skill: pet buff
    logic: why shouldn't venos be able to cast their buffs on pets, too? most venos can't afford the herc with its self-buff. bramble guard has not much use for arcane-build venos for soloing...
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class - Cleric
    skill - Healing Mastery
    logic - other classes have masteries that boost their primary functions, the cleric is kind of lacking in this and the only improvements are the skills themselves or magic and equipment improvements.

Class - Cleric
    skill - Where'd they go?
    description - loses all enemy aggro and cannot be reaggroed for x duration
    logic - clerics are neccessary to any group action and no other class has a res so in groups with the cleric running solo, they are the only ones who cannot die without large experience loss and should have some way to counteract that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class - Archer
    Skill Suggestion - Passive Phoenix Immunity
    Logic - Being immune to phoenix so there owners cant bleed and hit me once then run away while having there phoenix peck at me to death. Since the GMs don't want to FIX THE ****ING SKILL OR COMMENT ON IF THEY WILL EVER FIX IT I GUESS YOU SHOULD JUST GO THREW THE EVEN MORE COMPLEX PROCESS OF GIVING US A SKILL THAT ALMOST MAKES THIS GAME ****ING FAIR.

cashshop price for skill : 200$, so it cost as much as a pheonix.

I think Envy is right except it should be all classes except venos and passive immune to bleed only.

If u make it a cash shop skill which costs $200 that would be perfect as u wont have venos whining about how much their "my phoenix costs sooo much so it should be OP"

Or u could make it a limited time skill like

Class - All (except veno)
    Skill - Immune to Bleed for 15 seconds with cooldown of about 30 secs also cancels current bleed status on player. Costs 1-2 sparks.
    Reason - allows people to avoid the obviously overpowered pet bleed.

Class -BM
    Skill - holds aggro
    Reason - A lot of bosses/instances bm can tank but cant hold aggro off the other classes. They should have an aggro skill so they can tank. This wont effect a barbs place as barbs still have tonnes more hp and that all important hp buff so harder bosses will stil require a barb.

Class - Archer
    Skill - Some sort of self healing skill.
    Reason - It has been said many times already but fact is archers are the only class who do not have a self heal in any way shape or form. Could even make it take 6 secs to cast so is useless in pvp and doesnt imbalance classes. Just some heal would be nice.

Class - Wizard
    Skill - Paralyse for at least 6 secs. Cost 1 spark.
    Reason - Wizards are the only classes who have a very hard time stopping runners. To do so they need 4 sparks so they can sutra and use their rock stun. That seems a bit unfair. Give them a paralyse so barbs and wrs cant rush in and **** them. So they can stop people escaping like every other class can. Also spark is very important to mages so the 1 spark would mean they cant spam it.

Finally i wanted to say i DONT think clerics should get a stun. They already have paralyse and sleep. For those u want it for pve so they can deal damage while getting away that is wat paralyse is for. For those who want it for pvp it would imbalance classes as u already have sleep which allows u to heal, put up shield, use fury and charge ur strongest attack. A 3 sec stun like the archer one would barely allow u to get off one attack and if u want a longer stun like bm 6 sec one that would jus be re.tarded. Clerics could destroy people as they can deal enough damage in 6 secs to kill easily. However an AoE purify and movement buff would be excellent for clerics.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class - Archer
    Skill Suggestion - Blinding arrow.. Decreace foe accuracy by 40% for a 25sec (rasie the longer higher the lvl the skill gets)
    Logic - Kinda shocked they dont have a move like that now... Might as well rasie chance of them not hitting us even more..

ZOMG thats brilliant hate all the barbs and bms running around with misty forest rings. Then again it shudnt work on other archers. Archer fights are long and miss filled enough.

Edit:double post la
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Dragodarknae - Heavens Tear
    Dragodarknae - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class - Archer
    Skill Suggestion - Luring Arrow - As good as pet lure for venos
    Logic - It will allow a veno alternative for FBs.. allows the archer to fill a role

^^second that suggestion

Also,

Class - Blademaster
    Skill Suggestion - Advanced Aura - Phys. Def. buff able to be cast on non-squad players, learned at lvl 29, lvls up like current buff.
    Logic - It will allow a bm to buff others without being in a squad.

Class - Barbarian
    Skill Suggestion - Advanced Inspiration - HP boosting buff able to be cast on non-squad players, learned at lvl 29, lvls up like current buff.
    Logic - It will allow a barbarian to buff others without being in a squad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    BladeMaster of Perfect World
    Husband of VanyaDarknae
    Shylael Director
    "Be who you are lest you let yourself down. Train hard, don't kill steal and have fun, this is a game people"
  • Daviiiis - Lost City
    Daviiiis - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Cleric Skills Suggestion:

Skill fix: During the usage of Regeneration Aura, we're also allow to use special pots such as jade powders and such.
    Logic: If we're able to use MP potions while casting this, why aren't we able to use potions such as jade powders?

Skill: AOE Purify
    Logic: There are bosses that uses AOE sleep, AOE hp debuff, AOE mana drain, AOE poison, its only logical that we get an AOE purify. At least if we max it

Skill addition: For Regeneration Aura, if we can also regenerate the MP of the rest of the party such as 100mp every 5 seconds plus 20% of base magic attack, even if we don't regenerate it ourselves.
    Logic: if there was two clerics, they would heal everyone in the party and they would help each other by regenerating mp xD

Skill: Speed Buff (Source of light): +2m/sec for 360 seconds. Cooldown: 400seconds
    Logic: Clerics are so slow. If a party is fighting on all fronts, the cleric is running back and forth healing and at times, we're just too slow -_-

FIX THE PHOENIX'S FLESH REAM PLEASE!!!!
  • Tiger_King - Lost City
    Tiger_King - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class:Barbarian
    Skill: Ranged stun attack!
    Logic: People run all the time, i can never get a stun close enough to hold them in my depressing mele range!! so a STUN from a distance or AOEish (like BM's) would help PWN (would be useful against a pheonix user also!!!)

I agree with you completely our stuns are terrible and its hard to get people who are far away
  • GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary
    GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class: Cleric
    Skill: Some sort of movement buff, either short burst (20-30s) or less effective but for longer (half hour/one hour)
    Logic: Cleric's are f****** slow!!!!! It sucks when you are trying to keep up with a party in TT, FB etc. Don't say "oh but the archers can speed buff you.", what if you don't HAVE an archer in your party, or if you are at the last boss of a long fb like 39, 51 and 79 where it takes forever to get to the end (even wined) and everyone dies including yourself for one reason or another and you need to come back to revive everyone and try again, it sucks running the WHOLE dungeon at 4.8m/s with NO speed buffs since IF you even HAD an archer he/she was dead at the end of the FB.

Skill: some sort of skill which makes you immune to stuns like the BM lvl 59 skill.
    Logic: When clerics are facing a BM who actually knows how to stun, it's impossible to beat them. They stun after stun after stun and you can't get one hit in before they kill you, it's just so annoying and with the low defence and HP and plume shell not lasting forever, it's impossible to survive the onslaught of stuns and mass damage, just need a skill which lasts 10 even 5 seconds to avoid atleast ONE stun so we can freeze them or whatever or even run away.

Skill: Knockback skill
    Logic: Like the archers knockback AOE, we need a skill like that so we don't get a barrage of mobs or even players attacking us, if possible give a 3 second sleep to the players so you can run away atleast, when mobs or players are melee range it's pretty much impossible for a cleric to kill them without running away to get to a bigger range.

Skill: Purify over time (every 5 seconds or something)
    Logic: When you are healing the tank of a party and the defence debuff just keeps getting laid on so fast (like every 2 seconds) it's hard to keep up with the purify AND heal at the same time since purify has a 13 second cool down at level 1. Also I've noticed the light armour clerics trying to heal and purify at the same time and miserably failing since their heals are greatly reduced because of their lack of magic and having a purify interupt your heal spam is quite hard to do.

Skill: another elemental damage skill
    Logic: clerics only have 5 elemental damage skills: cyclone, wield thunder, thunder ball, sirens kiss and tempest. Tempest you need two sparks to use and takes forever to cast so you don't use it much, thunder ball is a crappy damage skill which no one ever uses or levels, sirens kiss takes 1 spark to use and doesn't do much damage either which leave 2 elemental skills. When attacking heavy armour classes this is bad since there is a moment where you are waiting for both of these skills' cooldown to be up so you can use them again. Just need another skill like cyclone but reduces attack damage maybe or something else.
  • XXxRennyxXx - Sanctuary
    XXxRennyxXx - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It would be cool for archers to have more kinds of buff besides more evasion and that fire buff I dont think even dose anything (But thats just me) soo why I came with the following

Class - Archer
    Skill Suggestion - A buff that rasie your crit would be very useful
    Logic - Almost all archers rely on crit so the foe can even get a chance to get to you.. So wouldnt hurt to raise that

Class - Archer
    Skill Suggestion - raise def for like 10min buff or something like that..
    Logic - Archers are mainly doomed when the foe are in thier face a short time def buff could change the out come of the fight.

I had more ideas but blah lol getting sleepy ~_~
  • Sadism - Lost City
    Sadism - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009

CLASS: Blademaster
    SKILL: A skill similar to "Final Fantasy VII 'Omnislash.'"
    RANGE: Melee
    MANA: 400
    CHANNEL: 0.2 seconds
    CAST: 1.0 seconds
    COOLDOWN: 2 minutes
    WEAPON: [size=+1]Unarmed, Fist or Claw[/size]

LOGIC: The best perk of the fist user is their skill animations. Why not utilize it?
    EFFECT: Attacks a single target dealing base physical damage each hit, plus 300% weapon damage each hit, plus a fixed amount of damage each hit. This skill is uninterruptable and hits the target a random number of times. Random number of hits increase with increase of dexterity. If attack misses, skill is canceled.

Requires 2 Spark

Sage version adds 1000 fire damage to each hit.
    Demon version adds 4% critical rate to each hit while skill is active.

~~ AND ~~

CLASS: Blademaster
    SKILL: A ranged skill for the fist user.
    LOGIC: Other then the fist users horribly low damage, the fist user has a huge disadvantage when it comes to ranged skills. Yeah, yeah, we can use a bow but unless the designers want to add a 'Bow Skill Tree' for Blademasters (which wouldn't be a bad idea), we should at least get a ranged fist skill. Something other then Drakes Ray. A ranged stun would be nice!
  • Mattcha - Heavens Tear
    Mattcha - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i donno why people are asking for more buff's-heals on other non Cleric class. If every class have cool buffs and heals that a role of a cleric will be lost.Then again If PWI developers decide to give u such of skills, i want as a Cleric insane MP recovery skill, fast casting Speed buff, summon some kind of defender, teleport skill, invisibility skill, invincibility skill, self resurection skill, stun, evasion, accuracy debuff...etc :)
  • Klath - Sanctuary
    Klath - Sanctuary Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Logic: clerics only have 5 elemental damage skills: cyclone, wield thunder, thunder ball, sirens kiss and tempest. Tempest you need two sparks to use and takes forever to cast so you don't use it much, thunder ball is a crappy damage skill which no one ever uses or levels, sirens kiss takes 1 spark to use and doesn't do much damage either which leave 2 elemental skills. When attacking heavy armour classes this is bad since there is a moment where you are waiting for both of these skills' cooldown to be up so you can use them again. Just need another skill like cyclone but reduces attack damage maybe or something else.
    You touched an interesting point there.
    And my suggestion here goes to reduce thunderball casting time (2.4 seconds, wield thunder is 2.5 a lot more devastasting), since wizards have 2 Damage over Time spells with 1 second cast only.
    Siren kiss, make it so we DONT need to get closer to any target, just click and cast it wherever we are (same goes for wizard's dragon breath and emberstorm).
  • Hidaru_Areum - Heavens Tear
    Hidaru_Areum - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The new skill for tiger form could be:

Boulder Fang: Stomp the Ground causing a wave of rock spikes to be lauched at the opponent dealing base weapon damage +525 in earth damage.

MP Cost: 63

Requires 35 Chi
  • Tawarwaith - Sanctuary
    Tawarwaith - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class: Barbarian (tiger and humanoide)
    Skill: A skill that would give some MP in exchange for HP (like 1000hp for 250mp), that could be learned somewhere between lvl30 and lvl40.
    Logic: Barbs need to put stat points into str, dex and the rest go to vit. We have very little MP, and the regeneration is very slow. From lvl30, mag mobs get more frequente and the only arm we heave is Alacrity of the beast. At lvl46, I have a bit more than 600 MP and alacrity of the beast costs 44 mana, meaning I can cast it 14 times considering I didn't cast beastking's ispiration and that I'm at full mp already in trueform. On mobs with mag attacks, if I want to cancel them all, I'll usually need to cast it 2 times on the same mob. One manapot every 7 mobs is just to many, and meditate is just to long.
    With a skill that exchanges (a relatively large number of) hp for (a relatively low number of) mp, I wouldn't need to wait ethernally to regenerate mp. Meditating to recover 2000 hp is still faster than regenerating 500 mp.
  • Afker_X - Heavens Tear
    Afker_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class - Blademaster (Fist BM)
    Skill Suggestion - New Attack skill (similar Assassin or Rogue)
    Logic - Fist BM like minority class,weak,.if fist BM weak why PWI make this option T_T for BM class...we need more skill for fist.PLease PWI make fist BM same like assassin or rogue in other game they are really deadly.maybe skill like backstab,add poison,hidding,or deadly critical.

OR

Class - Blademaster (Fist BM)
    Skill Suggestion - Hidding and backstab
    Logic - very hard for a Fist BM to kill Barb/Other BM because Fist BM have low damage.when Fist BM agains archer/cleric/wizard,Fist BM will dead in 1 hit because fist BM have low hp..and evasion isnt really working agains other class.
  • Elrikah - Lost City
    Elrikah - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009

You touched an interesting point there.
    And my suggestion here goes to reduce thunderball casting time (2.4 seconds, wield thunder is 2.5 a lot more devastasting), since wizards have 2 Damage over Time spells with 1 second cast only.
    Siren kiss, make it so we DONT need to get closer to any target, just click and cast it wherever we are (same goes for wizard's dragon breath and emberstorm).

Indeed, you guys are both right somehow. Clerics really suck at chaining skills, due to the huge cast time or cooldown of the base magic skills. Thats why they do have a hard time killing high HP classes like blademasters or barbs, even more when they have a charm which totally screws the process.
    If clerics want to keep their attack chain up, (which remains slow anyhow) they have to use plumeshot which is ineffective versus melees.

So yes, basically giving Siren's Kiss more range, could make this skill actually usefull and give Clerics an fast cast aoe skill. Maybe add a chance of casting without spark? Why does it even need a spark anyway ?
    Last thing would be an extra elemental skill that could help clerics build chains of attacks.
    Even though Clerics are not made to attack in the first place, classes should be fairly balanced. Any class should have the possibilty of killing any other.
    So :
    Class - Cleric
    Skill suggestion - Siren's Kiss : 27 meters radius / chance of casting without spark
    Logic - see above

Class - Cleric
    Skill Suggestion - New magic skill : Cast 1.0 seconds / Cooldown 3.0 seconds
    Logic - see above
    --Retired--

Factions : AxeGanG, GuardianZ, Conqueror, Spectral

Active September 2008 - December 2009
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    Mosabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class:Wizard

Skill:If you guys are not gonna fix the wizard right either pve or pve wise then we want a skill that let us pick other classes and delete the wizard class all together please.

Logic-we dont want our time spent on the mage go to waste b:bye
    Is Back once more.

sorry med school needs some time.
  • Orihimeie - Sanctuary
    Orihimeie - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class: All Classes
    Skill: Immunity: Level 100 - Gives you immunity to all damage for 5 seconds.
    Immunity Master: Level 150 - Gives you immunity to all damage even if you die. Lasts until you log out.
    Logic - Gives a great power for all that hard work that they did.
    "Don't judge by a book by its cover, judge it by it's grammar and punctuation." - Oracle.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I have noticed that everyone bases their skills on 1v1 pvp when this game is not about 1v1 pvp. Not all classes are supposed to kill players they are designed for support (clerics, venomancers) or to stay in the back behind other classes (wizards, archers). Most of the skill ideas you have would unbalance the game quite a bit but thats expected when players try to make things.

I disagree on the veno pet purify. I have a hercules and if I could purify him, that would make the barbarian class useless. I LIKE it that there are bosses I can't hope to tank due to debuffs. After the last mmo I played, I'm obsessed with class balancing since that game had none.

Clerics and a movement speed buff, yes I agree, they do need that. I have seen some good ideas in this topic that would work rather well. Now for my idea

Class: Venomancer
    Skill: Blazing Scarab, Frost Scarab
    The idea here is that they should be those elements as their normal attacks, not just the damage over times in which the element does not seem to even matter in the least bit.
    Logic: Simply making the skills do what they really should do.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    Mosabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I have noticed that everyone bases their skills on 1v1 pvp when this game is not about 1v1 pvp. Not all classes are supposed to kill players they are designed for support (clerics, venomancers) or to stay in the back behind other classes (wizards, archers). Most of the skill ideas you have would unbalance the game quite a bit but thats expected when players try to make things.

I disagree on the veno pet purify. I have a hercules and if I could purify him, that would make the barbarian class useless. I LIKE it that there are bosses I can't hope to tank due to debuffs. After the last mmo I played, I'm obsessed with class balancing since that game had none.

Clerics and a movement speed buff, yes I agree, they do need that. I have seen some good ideas in this topic that would work rather well. Now for my idea

Skill: Blazing Scarab, Frost Scarab
    The idea here is that they should be those elements as their normal attacks, not just the damage over times in which the element does not seem to even matter in the least bit.
    Logic: Simply making the skills do what they really should do.

you would be right accepet for one thing Zoe no one does call a wizard for anything at all for them to stand in the back and believe this game is noway shape or form balanced at all an you can quote me on that...
    Is Back once more.

sorry med school needs some time.
  • ador2
    ador2 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    class venomancer
    skill - FIX myriad rainbow
    reason - b/c we work to get our pages for nothing?!?
  • Klath - Sanctuary
    Klath - Sanctuary Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    class venomancer
    skill - FIX myriad rainbow
    reason - b/c we work to get our pages for nothing?!?
    The skill IS NOT wrong, ecatomb description is.
    Check PWMY description and you will see it states clearly "single target".
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'm going to try for some fun skills...

Class: Blademaster
    Skill: Protective Sacrifice - A temporary buff that converts damage inflicted to the target into damage inflicted to the caster.
    Logic: BM's aren't very needed in FBs. Being able to protect the squishies is an unfilled niche.

Skill: Buff Steal - Transfers one beneficial buff from the target to the caster.
    Logic: Seems like it would open some interesting combinations.

Class: Wizard
    Skill: Dimensional ripple - Caster and target swap positions
    Logic: Would be a fun way to travel.

Class: Archer
    Skill: Piercing arrow - Damages all enemies in a 15 meter line, increases hate
    Logic: Line damage is fun and it would allow archers to help save the more squishy types.

Class: Archer
    Skill: Ricochet arrow - An arrow which has an XX% chance to jump to another target within XX meters. Can jump up to XX times. (Higher skill make the X's bigger)
    Logic: A fun way to damage multiple enemies.

Skill: Unholy heal - A temporary debuff that converts heals to the target into damage received
    Logic: It would allow full support clerics to do some cool DD.

Class: Barbarian
    Skill: Frightening Roar - An aoe that causes all nearby enemies to flee for 6 seconds
    Logic: Barbs draw alot of aggro, maybe too much and it would be nice to be able to dump it if need be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Sadism - Lost City
    Sadism - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Skill: Unholy heal - A temporary debuff that converts heals to the target into damage received
    Logic: It would allow full support clerics to do some cool DD.

I think this would make for some very interesting gameplay. I like it!
  • lollibop
    lollibop Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class - Venomancer
    Skill Suggestion - More AoE's ^^
    Logic - We get owned when our pets die
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Class- veno
    skills - all the melee skills, turn of the stupid restriction that we HAVE to use a magic weapon. Allow venos to use full on AXES and SWORDS etc in fox form.
    logic - melee venos sux BIG TIME because the damage from magic weapons is pathetic and therefore venos cant hold agro at all.
This discussion has been closed.