Options

Comments

• kudzuu
    kudzuu Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class - Wizard
    Skill Suggestion - Damage absorption at the cost of mp
    Logic - A percentage of damage would reduce MP rather than HP. Wizards have very little HP (especially pure mag ones) and die very easily, it'd be ice to have a skill which makes surviving a bit more easier.
    Sanctuary
    ign: TlNA (Lowercase L >_>)
    "NoBoDy"
  • thatschadkid
    thatschadkid Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    class: cleric
    skill: an offensive skill with a little more bite or a self physical defence buff that lasts 10 or 15 minutes but its better than vanguard spirit
    reason: clerics are meant for support, true. but i often find myself in situations that are impossible for me to survive due to the fact that i cant do enough damage to overcome the damage im taking, even with the hp regen buff active and defence and magic defence buffs (which arent that great) especially when im around mobs that aggro alot because of the low phys res. which if i change my stats to give me more vitality or some dex for light armor, i lose attack and healing power so it doesnt help either way....
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class- Venomancer
    Skill Suggestion- Better Fire/Ice scarabs
    Logic- Venos are pretty gimped when it comes to their two spells that do other elemental damage. They either A: Do ridiculously low damage, or B:Cost a valuable spark for a CHANCE of a status/elemental DoT which still sucks

Give us spells similar to venomous in damage with low cast/cooldown, so we're not so stuck on metal/wood mobs plzkthx.

Also
    Skill suggestion- Larger range AOE
    Noxious gas takes forever to cast and doesnt hit a very wide range :(. Give us a little bit of something to aid when our pet pulls aggro from multiple mobs por favor D:
  • Arlen - Lost City
    Arlen - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I like that idea actually...
    use her idea^ Haha~
    ...Ehh.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class: Veno, Wizard, Cleric

Skill: Vines of Heaven (casting time - 1 second, recast time 300 seconds) - Roots target(s) in place making them unable to move and invulnerable to ALL damage for 10 seconds. Completely heals target of all previous damage. Causes caster to loose 1/2 phys and mag def for 30 seconds and reduces HP and MP regeneration by 95% for 1-3 minutes (either single target or Area effect - Mobs only.. doesn't work against players)

Reason: Occasionally us robes get in a situation with mobs where we need to make a quick escape but because of our squishyness, die before we can. This spell/ability would be used for that purpose and because of it's penalties, would not be effective as a tool to farm mobs etc. under most normal circumstances.

Saitada
  • Hidaru_Areum - Heavens Tear
    Hidaru_Areum - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class-Barbarian(Tiger Form)
    Skill-Some Kind of ranged attack
    Logic-Alot of barbarians use their tiger forms more,and the skills in tiger form are limited, and we only have one ranged attack in humanoid form (that i know of). It would be nice to have at least one more skill in tiger form :/
  • Cinnamin - Lost City
    Cinnamin - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    kudzuu wrote: »
    Class - Wizard
    Skill Suggestion - Damage absorption at the cost of mp
    Logic - A percentage of damage would reduce MP rather than HP. Wizards have very little HP (especially pure mag ones) and die very easily, it'd be ice to have a skill which makes surviving a bit more easier.

Like a mana shield? O.o
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hmmm, i would also like to see fox form get a buff move...
    maybe something that reduces mp cost by 50, or even like 35% for like 5-10 minutes.

Reason: Fox form has like no buffy moves
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Lyssic - Lost City
    Lyssic - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class - Blademaster
    Skill - Skill that lowers enemie's max HP by around 20%
    Logic - 10 bucks says they already have all the skills planned out and this might be beneficial for DPS on bosses and high HP mobs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class - Archer
    Skill Suggestion - Blood arrow - A 30s buff that adds 5% hp steal to all attacks
    Logic - Pots are expensive and archers dont regen anything

Class - Archer
    Skill Suggestion - Blinding Arrow - Decreases enemy accuracy for 15 seconds
    Logic - Archer defense is all about evasion / accuracy. If anyone should get an accuracy debuff it should be the archer.

Class - Archer
    Skill Suggestion - Silence arrow - Seals the enemy for 8 seconds
    Logic - Archers evasion cant block magic dam

Class - Archer
    Skill Suggestion - Luring Arrow - As good as pet lure for venos
    Logic - It will allow a veno alternative for FBs.. allows the archer to fill a role
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Mikeya - Heavens Tear
    Mikeya - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class:Barbarian
    Skill:Immune to "Bleed" for X ammount of seconds
    Logic:To cancel that stupid pheonix "bleed" in PVP situations. Even as a barb, they hit-n-run me once... im dead. The pheonix is fast, it's got HP (hard to kill it) it has an attack that's overpowered with a bleed of 400+ ON ME!!! and if i focus on the "user" and not try to kill the pet... im ALWAYS dead before them!

Class: Barbarian
    Skill: Ranged stun attack!
    Logic: People run all the time, i can never get a stun close enough to hold them in my depressing mele range!! so a STUN from a distance or AOEish (like BM's) would help PWN (would be useful against a pheonix user also!!!)
  • w1lde
    w1lde Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    first off the speed buff for the clerics, it needs to be a starting % and increase like all the other buffs and the duration of 30 min would be nice too.
  • Alryn - Heavens Tear
    Alryn - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class- Archer

Skill Suggestion- A skill that allows you to regain MP faster, or at least an ability to regain MP and HP faster during Meditation

Reason- I very often (especially when soloing) spend more time meditating than killing mobs, yes I use potions but it can get very expensive going through up to 20 MP potions per killing spree.
  • RapiBurrito - Heavens Tear
    RapiBurrito - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class: Wizard
    Skill Suggestion: Party Teleport, teleprt anyone i your party to your current position
    Logic: "Hey man lets Zhen at Rockenwolf"
    "Dang... I'm at dreamweaver and that teleport suck *****"
    "Hey Dont worry"
    "woah coooool"

And they zhened happily ever after b:chuckle
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who has voiced their opinions already. I just want to let everyone know that all of these suggestions are being read and we'll do our very best to relay your suggestions straight to the development team. :)

Remember that nothing that's posted here is guaranteed to make it into the game. However, writing down your ideas and sharing your creativity definitely can't hurt your chances. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DraukaGrissa - Sanctuary
    DraukaGrissa - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class: Blade Master/Warrior
    Skill: (ranged attack)
    Logic: This is more to continue with Pandora's post about the warrior class. Although I'm only @ lvl55, I find that the warrior's (BladeMaster's) skill set is sorely lacking in ranged abilities. With Farstrike, many times I find I am already within the mob's aggro range & often take substantial magic damage before inflicting any damage myself. Drake's Ray? Please...I have to get even closer to have any effect and again, I am within aggro range, especially with those mobs that have magatk & get mp/hp sucked out of me. Furthermore, BM's need better mdef without having to do a ****-load of farming for pots.

And that's My 2-cents' worth

Good hunting.
    [SIGPIC]pwForumSig.jpg[/SIGPIC]

ʘ Lv 57 Veno w/Herc (alt)

"The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has limits" ~ Albert Einstein

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson.
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    OK LISTEN HERE

Class: Cleric

Skill suggestion: An attack That looks like wellspring surge but a bit bigger and deals damage to enemy instead of normal healing

Function: To damage an enemy

Even though cleric's are Meant for support they need more than two main attacks to defend themselves.
    And i feel quite bored to look at skill tree and see i only get one more attack and a bunch of seal spells i will never bother getting -___-
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Biyatch - Heavens Tear
    Biyatch - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    wizard
    make attack skills less cast time.
    wizard dps way to low, way too squishy, not useful in party
  • souldesign
    souldesign Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    How about properly implementing mystical tomes? I'd love this. Please.

Class: Melee classes

Skill suggestion: A passive skill that will let us properly target something that moves (or at least get in 1 skill before it moves out of range again), that is to say, when a monster is running away, we can actually cast a skill when we stop to smack it, rather than stop, run, stop, run, stop, run until whatever we're chasing chooses to turn around and fight us. As is right now, even if we do catch up to something, we can't smack it.

Reasoning: This is currently a pain in the **** and effectively gimps any melee range class's DPS vs any mob that moves away for however long.. by a multiplier of how long they are running away.

Please fix the game before implementing more features. Quality over quantity. b:surrender
  • Saveless - Sanctuary
    Saveless - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class - Cleric
    Skill Suggestion - Stun
    Logic - A stun where we can actually cast through it without them being able to wake up etc. I do understand that we can run back and spam heal and such, but that honestly doesn't help much. Seeing as Clerics don't have many attack skills, this would make it a lot easier in PvP/PvE to annihilate them.

Class - Cleric
    Skill Suggestion - Knockback
    Logic - Maybe something like a mixture of plumeshot but it knocks your target back. It will save clerics a lot of MP from spam healing themselves when taking hits from a physical mob.
  • Smurff - Heavens Tear
    Smurff - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class: Blade Master (AXE)
    Skill: A Connect Skill that travels like lightning
    Logic: Axe do not have range and if we could connect from person or non person to target it would make up for us (AXE BMS) not having range. EXAMPLE: user uses skill and it would travel like AOE hits the targets around then hits the targets near them and slowly reduces range till none at all to stop the never ending loop b:victory

Thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We The Players Make This World What It Is!
  • Harui - Heavens Tear
    Harui - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class - Archer
    Skill Suggestion - Sticky Pack = A passive skill that loots the mob you have just killed in a 12 meter rage.
    Logic - This way we archer who kill mobs really fast do not have to go to the mob we just killed to loot them, instead this passive skills allow any loot of the mob you just killed to automatically come in your pack if it is in a 12 meter range of you. Cause we have to keep going out of our way to loot before we go on to our next kill. kinda waste time. you know
  • Cinnamin - Lost City
    Cinnamin - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class: Wizard
    Skill: Maby a skill that reduces casting time by like 5% for 30+ seconds
    Reason: I see my allied wizards start casting a spell and the mob is usually dead before the spell even gets off :\, I haven't played a wizard but that still hardly seems fair.
  • XXxRennyxXx - Sanctuary
    XXxRennyxXx - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class - Archer
    Skill Suggestion - Drain shot.. Steals Hp/Mp from foe
    Logic - I want some dam healing moves xD
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class; Cleric
    Skill: Aoe Purify
    Logic: After doing dismal shade for people, I noticed that a lot of them die, and the cleric can only purify one person at a time. And that usually leads to a party wipe...which is not fun...at all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • kudzuu
    kudzuu Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Not really a skill... but all class pet should get some sort of "auto-loot" thing so that we don't have to stop and pick up coins and stuff.
    Sanctuary
    ign: TlNA (Lowercase L >_>)
    "NoBoDy"
  • asamiya
    asamiya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class - [Cleric]
    Skill Suggestion - [skill that would enhance anyhow physical/magical defense to self only]
    Logic - [Clerics are support classes, hence they are also main targets in pk/tw. However, their buffs can be given to anyone, which makes the fight pretty unfair since other classes can stack their own class buffs + clerics ones. They would need some kind of protection for themselves only, like almost every other class has ]
  • Adaliah - Sanctuary
    Adaliah - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Cleric
    Skill- pushing force that throws surrounding enemies away without making them agro.
    Logic- Attacking mob will get pushed back so it's easier to attack without getting phys. dmg. And other agro mobs won't be a problem anymore.. ^^ :P
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class- Blademaster
    Skill-
    Name: Counter
    Cooldown: 60 Seconds, Requires 1 spark
    Mana: 400
    Effect: Recover 30% of max hp over 8 seconds, Absorb damage for 8 Seconds and inflict Double the damage taken plus 100% base physical damage to everything within 8 meters. Caster cannot move while skill is in effect and Movement is slowed by 50% for 5 seconds after skill is used.

Logic- I just kinda made this one up. I'm not 100% on all the details and I'm not sure whether the skill would be really good or really bad. I think its a pretty good idea and fits well with the class but ya might wanna change it up a bit I'm not sure xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • XXxRennyxXx - Sanctuary
    XXxRennyxXx - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class - Archer
    Skill Suggestion - (Holy arrow) Lowers foe def
    Logic - I want to own more b:pleased
This discussion has been closed.