• Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    20081229224933bp7.jpg
    I like pie
  • Shiningon - Sanctuary
    Shiningon - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You just arn't getting it are u. Your lvl 83 and only getting 18837. i'm getting 17300 at lvl 71. at your lvl i'll be getting about 27000-28000. and double that for critical. back to the drawing board my friend !!!
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You just arn't getting it are u. Your lvl 83 and only getting 18837. i'm getting 17300 at lvl 71. at your lvl i'll be getting about 27000-28000. and double that for critical. back to the drawing board my friend !!!

light armor build +attack damage has a range.. "?
  • Cheaper - Heavens Tear
    Cheaper - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    a full magic wizard will easily deal the most damage. just keep Undine Strike debuff on the boss, or w/e you're killing, all the time.
    omg im posting stuff.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Shiningon - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    I'm not sure what you are trying to show with your screen shot but I've never seen dmg recorded in the chat window. so i can't coment on the screen shot but I can say that in the screen shot you are lvl 90. when i get lvl 90 i should be getting 38-40k per hit double that for critical hit.
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    I'm not sure what you are trying to show with your screen shot but I've never seen dmg recorded in the chat window. so i can't coment on the screen shot but I can say that in the screen shot you are lvl 90. when i get lvl 90 i should be getting 38-40k per hit double that for critical hit.

LOL based on what information?

You've already been shown the damage calculations for Tempest vs Black Ice Dragon Strike.
    I like pie
  • Shiningon - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    come on someone at least give me some sort of challenge. Or have I got to be the biggest hitter in the game forever. !!!!!!!!
  • Shiningon - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    calculations don't mean anything. show me what you can do. based on the information that i get each lvl. which shows me that my hit builds about + 800-1000 each lvl. so if i'm lvl 83 i'll be getting about 28k-30k and when 90 I should be getting 35k-37k hit. I'm still waiting for someone to show me a bigger hit than mine comparatively with my lvl
  • Zanko - Lost City
    Zanko - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    calculations don't mean anything. show me what you can do. based on the information that i get each lvl. which shows me that my hit builds about + 800-1000 each lvl. so if i'm lvl 83 i'll be getting about 28k-30k and when 90 I should be getting 35k-37k hit. I'm still waiting for someone to show me a bigger hit than mine comparatively with my lvl

I already posted a screenshot of a Wizard doing 200k Damage.

Wizards do the highest damage end game theirs no way anyone on this forum can beat 200k damage ok??

And if you watched all the Class Trailers the producer clearly said Wizards do the most damage period.

Zanko~
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    So as near as I can tell Shiningon's argument is basically: "La, la, la, I like clerics so they do the most damage, and I'll back it up because if I made a hypothetical mage it would suck".
    What i'm saying is. how does a wizard protect him/her self physically. They haven't got plume shell . So a large number of allocation points will have to go on str. vit. and dex. cleric is the only char that can allocate nearly all points to mag. So a wizard will never have as much base magic attack in the game they just would not survive that long. So the difference in base magic more than compensates for the weapon damage modifier and damage bonus. This is all just Academic. Like i said if anyone has a higher single hit at my lvl then prove it by putting up screen shot of it, simple end of argument, i will bow out gracefully. So put up or shut up. lol. btw this is a fun game isn't it.

The thing is, you haven't. People have posted screenshots of more damage, and you simply go "Oh, well, I still think I do more". Post a screenshot of you doing more damage, or shut up already.
    Blaa Blaa Blaa. yes yes looks very impressive. but you are forgetting one little detail. BASE MAGIC ATTACK which I'm pretty sure will be alot higher for cleric than a mage. because if I'm not mistaken mages don't have plume shell or its equivalent so alot of there attribute points will be used else where. Anyhow stop your detailed analysis and lets see your best hit screen shot. proof is in the pudding as they say. !!!
    Calculations mean a lot since they can tell you your exact damage range. The formulae for calculating your damage with a known attack and opponent armour are known to a large degree of accuracy, which allows the actual damage you will do against a given enemy to be known.
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008

Calculations don't mean anything? So a formula that the game engine uses to calculate damage means Jack b:fatb ?

Ok much better to go off your guesses for damage.

Maybe some numbers will help you.
    Lets assume we have a cleric and wizard both the same level both with the same gear. The will both have exactly the same Base Magic Attack, you can take my word for it or check this website ecatomb

So going back to the formulas for the Wizard and Cleric Ultimates:
    Cleric's Tempest is 400% of weapon damage + 9337 + base magic attack.
    Wizard's Black Ice Dragon is 500% of weapon damage +9649 + base magic attack.

Lets say the weapon they both use is a wand at 1000 damage

Cleric: 4*1000+9337=13337
    Wizard: 5*1000+9649=14649

Look, Wizard does more damage :O

And looking at the rest of the clerics spells the best spammable skill I can see, Wield Thunder, has a +200% weapon damage modifier. Whereas Wizard's Sandstorm has +300%. Thats where the real damage dealing comes into play, constant spamming of skills or bosses or barbs XD.
    I like pie
  • wenh93
    wenh93 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I already posted a screenshot of a Wizard doing 200k Damage.

Wizards do the highest damage end game theirs no way anyone on this forum can beat 200k damage ok??

And if you watched all the Class Trailers the producer clearly said Wizards do the most damage period.

Zanko~

remember 200k is in PVE but than reduce that by half ops still 100k, reduce it again dam 50k.. 1 more time, 25k..1 more :D..12.5K now if u put that into pvp wise ur dead unless ur a wb you'll probably survive. i dont what this cleric is trying fight
  • Shiningon - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Still havn't seen a screen shot !!!
  • wenh93
    edited December 2008
    Still havn't seen a screen shot !!!

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1354/pqobd89301b32202f93af1fhh8.jpg

it was on page 2 :P
  • rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Like said in another topic,
    Axe Ultimate spammer Blademaster + Archer will roll your face twice before you bleed.
  • Shiningon - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Who are u trying to kid ! If that is a gunuine hit then i'm sure you could repeat it !! If your not to afraid why don't you go to a nice clear area and hit a lvl one colt so we can see YOUR hit nice and clear above the mob. Bet you won't do it .. HA HA
  • Shiningon - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    And again lets point out that your lvl 100 ( maybe ). I see a lot of your own work on that picture !!!
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008

hahahahahhha - kayz wanna see it ^^ w/o any buffs, w/o any sparks
    Goood Luuuuuuuuck b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Plus i've gone up a lvl so u have a new target lol.

http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww245/thorjackson/2008-12-2909-31-35.jpg
    oh btw i finally found ur SS with ur "pr0" dmg....
    hint: try again w/o a dmg buff nood and then we can talk about cleric's dmg vs wizard's dmg ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shiningon - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    In case u havn't read the entire thread everyone is including buffs and sparks.
  • Swoosh - Sanctuary
    Swoosh - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    This thread is the funniest to read by far...
    x_x
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    In case u havn't read the entire thread everyone is including buffs and sparks.

so try to imagine this 25k dmg with spark and buff...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaelis - Heavens Tear
    Kaelis - Heavens Tear Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    lmao at shiningon b:chuckle

All I can see him saying at higher level he'll do 30-40k so basically he is just making random stuff up and using it to argue. As for you being able to do 1k more damage a level....Maybe 1k more damage when you level the skill so might go up a few k since it is probably almost maxed but thats it

Also i could say that at level 80 i'll do 133337 damage doesn't actually mean I will people have already posted pics of them doing more damage so just give up
  • Larkel - Heavens Tear
    Larkel - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Nm, I am staying out of this post.
  • wenh93
    edited December 2008
    so um shiningon what ur dmg gonna be when ur lvl 100? 500k? b:laugh

clerics will never out dd mages end game your basing your knowledge from in game experience at lvl 71...

p.s come to LC Good Times :D
  • giovi
    giovi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    yes but your lvl 80. i'm sure i'll double that when i hit 80 lol
    Go FAC go FAC !!! I love its damage dealing
    I kinda like venomancer too but its just girls so I dont wanna be followed by male characters asking me if i wanted to be taken in theyr armes, and I wouldnt like being damn ugly just to minimize the chance of those males characters so ... I'll stik with buyacasha weaked da gangstaz Thao the full attack clerics !! big it up !!!

Ur strong + u can fly ^^ (ur goal is to give others more damage as possible before they reach u and stunn them , move away, heal rebuff urself and nke... and start again)
    F.A.C. b:victory
    Proud {PR} member
    {PR}Johnny
  • giovi
    giovi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    oh btw i finally found ur SS with ur "pr0" dmg....
    hint: try again w/o a dmg buff nood and then we can talk about cleric's dmg vs wizard's dmg ^^
    Guis dont be hasty...
    In this game any class can beat the other is a really well made game and a good equilibrium between the classes.
    U can have a high damage but u need to see how efficient it is (barbarians dont have all this great damage, theyr more protective tanks, but if u want u ca build it to win against big DD... it all depends from how u build ur character...
    Ok a cleric perhaps can have a little less damage(so lady here is happy ^^) than wizzs but It can be also more efficient and viceversa .
    "People stop thinking about cleric as nurses, cos were freaking doctors !!! we can pown ya unheathy behind !! muahahahahahahahaha" ok that was my cleric slogan
    ^^
    see u ingame mi brothaz and sistaz keep it real
    (sry just had to put that one in )
    F.A.C. b:victory
    Proud {PR} member
    {PR}Johnny
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    giovi wrote: »
    Guis dont be hasty...
    In this game any class can beat the other is a really well made game and a good equilibrium between the classes.
    U can have a high damage but u need to see how efficient it is (barbarians dont have all this great damage, theyr more protective tanks, but if u want u ca build it to win against big DD... it all depends from how u build ur character...
    Ok a cleric perhaps can have a little less damage(so lady here is happy ^^) than wizzs but It can be also more efficient and viceversa .
    "People stop thinking about cleric as nurses, cos were freaking doctors !!! we can pown ya unheathy behind !! muahahahahahahahaha" ok that was my cleric slogan
    ^^
    see u ingame mi brothaz and sistaz keep it real
    (sry just had to put that one in )

sound like a white kid.... from Malibus most wanted.... lol
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.