The Big Bad Report-A-Bug Thread

Comments

• Xerobow - Lost City
    Xerobow - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hello,

I'm not sure if anyone has reported this, and since i'm not currently "In-Game" I can't post it in the Official In-Game Bug Report thread, however, we have come across an issue with Blazing Arrow.

The issue is that all other buff skills reset the timer when you recast them before the timer expires, however blazing arrow does not.

Example: Cast Blazing Arrow (lasts for 10 minutes); 8 minutes later, recast Blazing Arrow; 2 minutes later, Blazing Arrow is gone.

Can this be fixed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rapethelord
    rapethelord Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    when I thry to do that game crashes.Can you help me?
  • ZombiUsagi - Sanctuary
    ZombiUsagi - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Canceled an auction, and item disappeared and never returned to my inventory. Tried to restart game, and still hasn't come back.
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Send a support ticket, ZombiUsagi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asfer - Heavens Tear
    Asfer - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hi

I think i found a bug. It's where you have to talk to Aerocraft Dealer Li in the quest where you have to get Wolf's Heart. I have the bird with me but Li's flag is gray so can anyone help me?
    Want to know more about Forsaken World?
    Then go to:
    forsakenworldfans.blogspot.com
  • Ainwen - Sanctuary
    Ainwen - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hi all,
    I don't know if it's a bug but from yesterday (after the patch) I can't open the personal market.
    i'm able to oper the shop windows and I also can add all the item but i can't clik on Done.

Can any1 help me please?
  • Klath - Sanctuary
    Klath - Sanctuary Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Canceled an auction, and item disappeared and never returned to my inventory. Tried to restart game, and still hasn't come back.
    You recieve it back on your mail box, not your inventory.
    When using life powder (+50 health a second), it is overwritten by the inferior cleric buff of 1-10 health a second and 1-10 mana a second, but when life powder is reused, the mana regain stays while the health leaves. Couldn't it just be the health buff isn't applied if a stronger effect is already present? Same with the mana buff with the mp regain powder.
    Most buffs replace/refresh each other if they use the same icon.
    Here, the last one used will replace the old one.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    The Auctioneer Materials layout has been bugged for a while. If it was simply a layout issue i could work around it, however, this glitch is also causing Mid-grade mats for any of the standard 8 crafting material (except metals) to not be filterable, and thereby not be buyable on auction. I'm including a pasted together view of the entire layout as it appears in game, and i color coded the actual material groups to show how they partially dont land under the proper heading. A quick illustration of the bug is as follows;

+ Material A heading
    - Lowest Grade Material A
    - Low Grade Material A
    - Mid Grade Material A
    - High Grade Material A
    - Highest Grade Material A (fine so far to this point)
    - Lowest Grade Material B (material B still in material A heading?)
    - Low Grade Material B
    + Material B heading ( <-- Mid Grade Material B missing, never selectable)
    - High Grrade Material B
    - Highest Grade Material B
    - Lowest Grade Material C (same glitch, material C starting in B heading)
    - Low Grade Material C
    + Material C heading ( <-- Mid Grade Material C missing again)
    - High Grrade Material C
    - Highest Grade Material C
    - Lowest Grade Material D (same glitch, material D starting in C heading)
    - Low Grade Material D
    And this pattern repeats until herbs. I'm not sure if an herb is missing also.

Again if it was only a layout issue, i'd be able to work around it as not a very high priority issue. But the fact that i cannot ever find/buy/use filter for Mid grade lumber, power source, stone, thread, leather, oil, & glue, it can be quite frustrating. Especially since the 1st 3 are used for manufacturing Ultimate Substances for TT which means they're used by many people besides crafters. I'm attaching a full picture to see the in game auction layout.

AuctioneerMats-PW-bug.jpg
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hi all,
    I don't know if it's a bug but from yesterday (after the patch) I can't open the personal market.
    i'm able to oper the shop windows and I also can add all the item but i can't clik on Done.

Can any1 help me please?
    Please type a name for your catshop market.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frozenarchangel86
    frozenarchangel86 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    My bug is on the spiritual cultivation: aware of principle quest.

It took me an hour but i got the celestial sprite. The game told me the quest was completed so i went to hand it in. As far as the tao master is concerned i don't have this item even though its in my inventory, and now its not even showing up as done on my quest log. Does anyone have any ideas because i kinda need this quest and it cannot be abandoned and re done nor can i find another one of these sprites.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Check your questlog. There are two different sprites you need for that quest. 1 from a monsterdrop and 1 you must farm from a plant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amelliena - Heavens Tear
    Amelliena - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Two days in a row now I've had rouble in West Arch trying to pick up the crazy stone quest.

Day one, Hou Jenshi and everyone in that walled area weren't there/visible. Mini-map showed all the green dots on the thouroughfare but nothing at all in that area. A moment later I found myself near the west teleporter and everyone was back.

Day two and I could see everyone but couldn't get Hou Jenshi's dialouge box to click up. Again, i found myself suddenly elsewhere -this time by the banker in west and thereafter it worked, but it was just too odd.

--different times of day on each case and as far as I'm aware there were no more people in that area than usual. =/
  • karsem
    karsem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Not sure if this is a new bug or not, only been playing the game a few days with my friend, we're both new, searched the forums but couldnt find anything:

This problem seems to be class specific, as barbarians ( his main & I have an alt barb) cant sell things to vendors, he also says he cant change armour when this happens, this bug doesnt happen on my main (human wiz) or his alt (venomaster), as veno & barb are same race it makes me think its class related not race, & its not cat form as my barb is only level 4 & doesnt have that yet.
  • Klath - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Beastial Onslaught skill says the following:
    Launch your solidified courage at all enemies within a 8.4 meter radius, inflicting 55% of weapon damage plus 1275.4 to a single target and reducing surrounding enemies'evasion by 23% for 8 seconds.
    The skill hits ONE target at the distance of 8.4 meters away from you.

I checked PW-MY version and it said the following:
    Using the valiancy of oneself to create a scorching blaze of mana ball then blast out at the enemy in the range of 8.4 meter away, causing 55% of equipment attack value, plus 1275.4 of physical damage, and reduce 23% of its' dodge rate for 8 seconds.
  • Fauxreal - Sanctuary
    Fauxreal - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I have a problem with this quest :

5. Speak to Little Daisy (227, 554)
    -Receive Baby Eagle Dandelion
    6. Speak to Aerocraft Dealer Li (520, 658) Archosaur, West
    -Pay 2000 coin to Aerocraft Dealer Li
    -Wait 5 minutes after speaking to him (Actual logged in time)

Okay, so the baby Eagle dissapeared, and then I accepted the quest, but realized it had a 5 minute timer on it, and I was on the phone, so I abandoned it because I didnt want to read it at the time, and figured I could pick it up after my phone call. To my dismay the quest is no longer available.

:( What can I do about this?
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    That timer isn't a countdown til it disappears. Just go talk to to Aerocraft Dealer Li after the timer has hit 0, and you can finish the quest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Not all quests can be repeated and that one is one of those. The timer was to show you the earliest time you could talk to her again not that you had 5 minutes only to do something. There are quite a few quests who have a timer like that later. (Example: Crazy stone)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fauxreal - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Yes, I abandoned the 5 minute wait quest,because I didn't know at the time that you just had to wait to talk to the same guy.

After abandoning it, I stayed at the guy for 20 minutes, because I was still on the phone so I figured I would wait to see if I could talk to him again, but he will not give me any options. It just said "No suitable quests for you" And the Close option.

My problem now is I have no way to advance to this part of the quest :

7. Speak to Aerocraft Dealer Li (520, 658) Archosaur, West
    -Receive Baby Eagle Dandelion
    8. Report to Little Daisy (227, 554)
    -Celestone of Heaven/Human/Earth: 1 (Random)
    -Reward (Gold: 3500 Exp: 5800 SP: 1200 Rep: 2)
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You should be able to restart the quest from the very beginning. I believe that's at Little Daisy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fauxreal - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    You should be able to restart the quest from the very beginning. I believe that's at Little Daisy.

--

Oh I will try that o_O sorry For being newb.
    & thank you
  • nessaia
    nessaia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hi, i was doing my FB 51 , got a squad, killed the first two bosses, it said quest completed, then i go out of the dungeon and go to the Talon Member Chao NPC to get the third tablet for the last boss, but the NPC doesnt give me 3rd tablet, he gave me the quest to kill the first two bosses again, without any tablets, i cant finnish my FB now.

Edit: i got a reply from the customer service, that i should have taken the quest after recieving the tablet, there was no quest marker over the npc, there was apsolutly nothing that would give me any clue to talk to the npc again, if that actually is the case (that you get the tablets, and not the actual quest with it) it should get fixed, how the hell im suppose to know that i should spam that npc to get everything, even tho i didnt have any quests on previous FB's until i used the tablet on the pilar's.
  • Arravis - Lost City
    Arravis - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I was level 74 when I somehow obtained a charm that reduced all physical damage by 33% (one of the charms manufactured at the Apothecary).

It stated that you must be level 20 or lower to use it. I, being the experimental **** I am, right clicked.

A message appeared saying my level was too low.

So, I am level 74 trying to use a charm for players lower than level 20, and therefore my level is too low...
  • Tryangle - Lost City
    Tryangle - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    There is no room that makes you wait 20 minutes...there's the PvP rooms, and the jail rooms. The jail rooms make you wait 3 min, and 5 min.

I have had the jail room bug to where when the timer ends, you don't get a die. But relogging fixed this. As soon as I relogged, I received the die.

The PvP rooms are currently bugged. There is no way to beat them. If you kill someone, you don't complete the quest. If the healer dies, you don't complete the quest.

Also, I'm not sure if I am just extremely unlucky. But I have never seen a non-tank mob in the Real or Fake. They all seem the same.
  • guilty
    guilty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    ok, i don't know if this has been reported yet or not but the venomancer's pet's flesh ream dmg bug has been around forever. They were both on CN and MY servers too but now they have been fixed there, and i am hoping you guys can fix the bug on this server as well.

the bug of veno's pet's flesh ream skill allows them to penetrate player's defence and do full dmg, which can kill any average players in 1 bleed.

so yeah... this has made many other classes quit their character and start their own venomancer -_-

soon enough, i am pretty sure 70% of the server will be filled with pure venos b:surrender
  • Klath - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    the bug of veno's pet's flesh ream skill allows them to penetrate player's defence and do full dmg, which can kill any average players in 1 bleed.
    Correction, flesh ream ignores the -75% damage reduction that any player or pet suffers when attacking other players/pets.
  • Zarachael - Sanctuary
    Zarachael - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I saw the quest description on the Tree Flute quest to ask for "Butterfly Herb", a lvl 60 required harvest herb.... After I accepted the quest, it took 5 elderwood from me, (saying "Quest Complete: Elderwood") which is obviously the correct herb required.... I trashed the quest to take it again for a screenshot... A waste 5 of elderwood but that doesn't bug me much.
    questbugqo3.jpg
  • Boza_Mishica - Lost City
    Boza_Mishica - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hi I got a problem! I have lvl3 Tailoring, and I made 10 robe parts at Archosaur Tailor at (522 648), and I got 0% Tailoring exp! I mean I would not mind doing it again, if only I did not spend many pretty much mats for my level: 10 Rough Lumber, 10 Orange Jade, 10 Hard Rim Muslins(20 Silk Threads, 20 Coal, 20 Purified Oil)! Now that aint exactly cheap for my level! Now Im sure I made corect equipment, so that aint it!

For others: Don't tailor at this location!

So does anyone read this????? I mean how hard can it be for GMs to test it, and check my acc log to see for them selves? And are there ever GMs in-game that actualy answer the call for GM button?
  • guilty
    guilty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    ok after last night's patch, our twilight temple party did a run in 3-1 (hh90, Aria of Dawn) and so our party got wiped at 1st boss.....

because boss now starts doing AoE that they never did before and it 3 hit kills any1, even with cleric's blue zhen its very frustrating (especially at 4 min timed boss, now its impossible to kill him)

so i'm just wondering if this new AoE is intentional or not
  • Boza_Mishica - Lost City
    Boza_Mishica - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    OK, why is this threade called "Official: Report an in-game bug"? As far as I see only 1 out of 10 reports gets a response! Yeah I know that its a F2P game, with F2D client, but still you people make money of the gamers, only thing I would like is a some kind of response! Like: "Yes its bugged", or "You made a mistake at that and that"! I mean its frustrating to have to spend more coins and gather more mats to do the same tailoring level again!

So, I'll repeat my post:
    Hi I got a problem! I have lvl3 Tailoring, and I made 10 robe parts at Archosaur Tailor at (522 648), and I got 0% Tailoring exp! I mean I would not mind doing it again, if only I did not spend pretty much mats for my level: 10 Rough Lumber, 10 Orange Jade, 10 Hard Rim Muslins(20 Silk Threads, 20 Coal, 20 Purified Oil)! Now that aint exactly cheap for my level! Now Im sure I made corect equipment, so that aint it!

For others: Don't tailor at this location!
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    We aren't going to reply to all of them.

We track them, note them, research them, put them in the database if there is an issue, and bug the developers to try to get things addressed.

Some things do get fixed, others don't. We have this thread here because it is a direct way for the players to tell us their issues, and everyone at the company can access it, as well as the players.

If you feel that the bug you are reporting is messing with your gameplay, or keeping you from doing something in-game, then send a ticket to:

Customer Support, if it is a gameplay issue.b:victory

Tech Support, if your computer hates you and makes it difficult for you to play the game.

The ticketing page is here: http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.