Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Pics or didn't happen.
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    if you could've done any better under those circumstances, i'd like to hear how

They sat in there spawn while we zhenned and just molested there crystal. I lost more mana heiro that war than HP.

Also I didnt die once.

So how would I do better? Kill something.
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Next to fail..... I vote Integrity
    b:bye
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Next to fail..... I vote Integrity

I thought we where suppose to vote on guilds that had land
  • Suiguintou - Lost City
    Suiguintou - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    They sat in there spawn while we zhenned and just molested there crystal. I lost more mana heiro that war than HP.

Also I didnt die once.

So how would I do better? Kill something.

in the sense that if you were in our shoes, would you have been able to last any longer? MT explained it very clearly that Yoshiki passed the leadership of the war to someone who did not even show up and as a result some people went into the war without parties. if i remember correctly, only 60 people were on at that time and only 40 were actually able to go into the war so f*ck off and cut us some slack. you seem to be very proud of pummeling a guild in a weakened state..
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    in the sense that if you were in our shoes, would you have been able to last any longer? MT explained it very clearly that Yoshiki passed the leadership of the war to someone who did not even show up and as a result some people went into the war without parties. if i remember correctly, only 60 people were on at that time and only 40 were actually able to go into the war so f*ck off and cut us some slack. you seem to be very proud of pummeling a guild in a weakened state..

If the Guild leader decides to quit the guild and some core of it aswell, then not our fault. Anyhow i never would get to think that BL would die that fast, peace b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    shizo wrote: »
    If the Guild leader decides to quit the guild and some core of it aswell, then not our fault. Anyhow i never would get to think that BL would die that fast, peace b:bye

No ones saying its your fault.
    No need to get defensive.
    We're simply saying that its also not their fault there's a 100 hour rule.
    Drama happens in all guilds. BLT just stumbled.
    Far too many members couldn't attend war because they've just returned to the guild.

Oh well, I'm sure they'll do better this week =)
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    i think ReturneR will fail cuzz it will become stagnant. Their Lvl 80 and 70's wont stick around when they can be paid 5x as much esle where and they refuse to expand out and only pk or kos weaker guilds while they try to keep peace with the big four guilds. If their players dont leave for pay they will quit from no guild giving them a good fight in tw defense. Same thing will happen to ReturneR as what happen to Outlaw. Outlaw is still around but their no where near as strong as they were in their prime.
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

killed or be killed, CQ doesnt need to take pity on you for your guild's own problems. its your own fault to be in those shoes. youve benefited from your guild's victories, so now share responsibility in its loss.
  • Suiguintou - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    cryucry wrote: »
    killed or be killed, CQ doesnt need to take pity on you for your guild's own problems. its your own fault to be in those shoes. youve benefited from your guild's victories, so now share responsibility in its loss.

i believe you're a little mistaken here. it is NOT my fault flamez decided to go emo and break up BLT (no offense to flamez). it is NOT my fault all those people decided to leave BLT believing it was going to fall. it is NOT my fault that Yoshiki was too busy to lead the war against CQ (if anything, that goes to show that he has a life beyond PWI). and above all, it is NOT my fault that the person, who was given the responsibility to lead the war, didnt show up. no one is asking for sympathy and CQ would be the last group of people i would be seeking it from. im only asking that people dont act all high and mighty for something that was so easily accomplished. show some sense of dignity.
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options

so congrats your guild is inactive, gets hit 15k in war, and doesnt attempt to kill anything

The amount of **** talking I've gotten from your members about "see that little corner of land? that's all your ever gonna have." BS I'm pretty sure after **** on your guild in 10 ****ing minutes I can **** talk all I want.

Btw, it would take us longer to take NPC land, how does it feel?
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    i believe you're a little mistaken here. it is NOT my fault flamez decided to go emo and break up BLT (no offense to flamez). it is NOT my fault all those people decided to leave BLT believing it was going to fall. it is NOT my fault that Yoshiki was too busy to lead the war against CQ (if anything, that goes to show that he has a life beyond PWI). and above all, it is NOT my fault that the person, who was given the responsibility to lead the war, didnt show up. no one is asking for sympathy and CQ would be the last group of people i would be seeking it from. im only asking that people dont act all high and mighty for something that was so easily accomplished. show some sense of dignity.

i think you fail to realize we beat you the week before with your FULL, NON EMO MODE guild with over an hour left.
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    i think you fail to realize we beat you the week before with your FULL, NON EMO MODE guild with over an hour left.
    Not much else to sayb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    sillyfoo wrote: »
    i think ReturneR will fail cuzz it will become stagnant. Their Lvl 80 and 70's wont stick around when they can be paid 5x as much esle where and they refuse to expand out and only pk or kos weaker guilds while they try to keep peace with the big four guilds. If their players dont leave for pay they will quit from no guild giving them a good fight in tw defense. Same thing will happen to ReturneR as what happen to Outlaw. Outlaw is still around but their no where near as strong as they were in their prime.

It depends on how good the organisation is in ReturneR, because if they have strong leadership then they could survive up til when BL finally take that land (if they're not to busy double teaming GZ with RQ that is).

Outlaw failed because they don't encourage levelling nearly enough, grind parties were non-existant and their leader kept every TW salary for himself, avoiding questions about it and occasionally saying some evasive **** about it being used to help make the guild better or preparing to fight BL. They were so carebear that they didn't even PVP, just levelled alts and talked about **** in guild chat.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Suiguintou - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    now if youre going to sh*t talk about that, i wont even bother trying to stop you because even i must admit that that is momentous. if youre going to pick on the little things, that's when i get annoyed and start to bite back.

oh and Ethree, go fly a kite b:bye
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    trolling is just not the same without deity around :(
  • Elementx - Lost City
    Elementx - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    trolling is just not the same without deity around :(

i think mua is trying to fill you shoes, hehe.
    "If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tricycle
    tricycle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Mua b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    KungFoo.info

Empire Alliance
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    There should be no Conqueror talking trash ever. Remember, "BloodLusT is the best guild in the server." b:shocked
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    i think mua is trying to fill you shoes, hehe.

Well I have a Phoenix and Hercules.. maybe i'm the new Deity b:shocked
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Qqme - Lost City
    Qqme - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Mua u need a +10 HH90 weapon first b:laugh
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Don't really wanna bother predicting guild failure. But it is getting kinda boring without giant world chat drama.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Mua u need a +10 HH90 weapon first b:laugh

Maybe one day b:surrender

So, next to fail.. RQ? With the alliance dead, they're pretty much screwed now. Even Integrity becomes a factor when you're trying to hold off 2 guilds with 9x on your own.

I love how Pandora's little QQ message is more about "Conqueror gonna take over" than it is about what happened between them though.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Hlywoodhogan - Lost City
    Hlywoodhogan - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Maybe one day b:surrender

So, next to fail.. RQ? With the alliance dead, they're pretty much screwed now. Even Integrity becomes a factor when you're trying to hold off 2 guilds with 9x on your own.

I love how Pandora's little QQ message is more about "Conqueror gonna take over" than it is about what happened between them though.

I bet if you leveled more instead of trolling the forums I wouldn't still be over 15 levels above you even though I haven't even played in two months. Then maybe your input would be important.
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I bet if you leveled more instead of trolling the forums I wouldn't still be over 15 levels above you even though I haven't even played in two months. Then maybe your input would be important.

I bet if I wasn't a university student with a part time job I'd be 15 levels higher too. Moar no lifer **** plz.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I bet if I wasn't a university student with a part time job I'd be 15 levels higher too. Moar no lifer **** plz.

Does your part time job put you in front of a computer? b:chuckle
    412 posts!
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

Doesn't excuse the fact that if you posted less you would be at a much higher level.

Or you can just quit the game altogether and focus on your studies, because clearly your potential doesn't lie in video games.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    cryucry wrote: »
    Or you can just quit the game altogether and focus on your studies, because clearly your potential doesn't lie in video games.

Because it takes potential to smash keys, or is it that hard for you so you need to assume that it does?
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    Because it takes potential to smash keys, or is it that hard for you so you need to assume that it does?

I lol'ed. b:chuckle
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »

That's what confuses me about how Mua manages to be as bad as they are...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
This discussion has been closed.