Next to fail

Options

Comments

• severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Can't we just say everyone fails. Because in the end everyone will fail somehow. b:shutup
    http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/fail-owned-trophy-fail.jpg

proof
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Xraiden - Lost City
    Xraiden - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    sillyfoo wrote: »
    :O was right RR failed first. Former Leader of RR xRaiden is in BLT.

b:bye not fail just give up b:chuckle
    b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    b:bye not fail just give up b:chuckle

That's around the same thing. But I guess it is different.
    Xtacy
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    This thread still exists b:shocked

I remember this **** back when I was UnLimited b:chuckle
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    Clickhere - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    rolf who the hell brought this back?
    Raven:"...Don't joke with my intelligence"b:laugh
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    rolf who the hell brought this back?

That raiden guy. The one who said he gave up not failed.
    Xtacy
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    Clickhere - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    That raiden guy is a moron.

raid01.jpg Fisrt he gets banned for.. well you figure it out.

raid02.jpg He still mods the game data files. Which is impressive coming from someone who came up with the name Xraiden after his main got banned.

I don't even wanna get into his in-game failz.

P.S: LOL i think we look so cute all lvl 3~9. xD haha as usual Chaotic slacking.
    Raven:"...Don't joke with my intelligence"b:laugh
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    /Haiz casts Revive on dead topic.

Y hallo tharr, BL failed.

Now that there are plenty of new guilds on the TW map, who shall be first to kick the bucket off the map.
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    /Haiz casts Revive on dead topic.

Y hallo tharr, BL failed.

Now that there are plenty of new guilds on the TW map, who shall be first to kick the bucket off the map.
    RageQuit will be the first to loose both the lands, Obviously...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ch2h5oh wrote: »
    RageQuit will be the first to loose both the lands, Obviously...

Guess Conqeuror isn't the only guild to realize that. Great work there b:victory
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    RH will be the first to go.
    . . . . . .
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

My prediction as well. Zen will probably move eastward and eat Templari.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neonz - Lost City
    Neonz - Lost City Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

True, And wow LOVE the signature it really captures the sexy map, LMAO kinda looks like a blood red rainbow o.o;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boojangles has a fetish with brambles o.O

---R-E-T-I-R-E-D----
    So troll elsewhere
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    True, And wow LOVE the signature it really captures the sexy map, LMAO kinda looks like a blood red rainbow o.o;

Dude(tte)... you even troll better than me baby...

"Wanna take a ride on my Zephyr mobile, baby?" - Godly pickup line from Heaven
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options

GZ going to take them out I assume? That would save a lot of trouble for us :D
    My prediction as well. Zen will probably move eastward and eat Templari.

Most likely, yes.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    GZ going to take them out I assume? That would save a lot of trouble for us :D

Most likely, yes.

Agreed with these. RQ's survival on the map for now depends if CQ is going to bid on us right away.

There will probably be other small stuff in the middle of the map, but I honestly don't know anything about those guilds so I can't even guess which will come out on top.

Though honestly, if RQ gets taken out of our corner, we'll just jump in the middle there and take a land or two.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    don't forget about spectral and riot...i don't think they'll remain dormant this tw week. if they take lands in the middle of the map along with gz, then dunno if RQ can secure land after the corner is gone
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Agreed with these. RQ's survival on the map for now depends if CQ is going to bid on us right away.

There will probably be other small stuff in the middle of the map, but I honestly don't know anything about those guilds so I can't even guess which will come out on top.

Though honestly, if RQ gets taken out of our corner, we'll just jump in the middle there and take a land or two.

Not that our intentions were to care about RQ because honestly we at one point even stopped pking you guys. Except for your non-factor members.

Can't be helped if Pandora provokes us into attacking him..... Rather another guild just rid RQ from the map but since no one seems to hate you guys. :D

I don't have to say it.
    syl wrote: »
    don't forget about spectral and riot...i don't think they'll remain dormant this tw week

They will most likely attack Conqueror for sure. But it's nothing Conqueror doesn't look forward to. We can't wait to see the massive bids on our lands.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Not that our intentions were to care about RQ because honestly we at one point even stopped pking you guys. Except for your non-factor members.

Yeah I noticed less pk from CQ, except for a few people who tend to hold grudges. Works for me, more uninterrupted miji time.

They will most likely attack Conqueror for sure. But it's nothing Conqueror doesn't look forward to. We can't wait to see the massive bids on our lands.

I don't think you'll get the massive bids like we saw last week. I don't think anyone has to get in a bid war to be able to fight cq. Whatever the minimum tw bid is would most likely be enough to get a tw shot against you.

I also don't think those guilds will attack cq right away. Split up they don't have the numbers to take on cq, and I doubt they're organized enough yet either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yeah I noticed less pk from CQ, except for a few people who tend to hold grudges. Works for me, more uninterrupted miji time.

I don't think you'll get the massive bids like we saw last week. I don't think anyone has to get in a bid war to be able to fight cq. Whatever the minimum tw bid is would most likely be enough to get a tw shot against you.

I also don't think those guilds will attack cq right away. Split up they don't have the numbers to take on cq, and I doubt they're organized enough yet either.

BL members were never organized. They literally could have defended every last one of their lands because I noticed the balance in TW days. But that's their loss.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    BL members were never organized. They literally could have defended every last one of their lands because I noticed the balance in TW days. But that's their loss.

I said it a few times, if they ever got organized and done well at tw they could have given cq a good fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I said it a few times, if they ever got organized and done well at tw they could have given cq a good fight.

Now Pandora thinks that we're an organized group and that we have no strategic plans for the future. Or so it sounds whenever he talks on WC. As if we wont be able to defend all our land.

I like that though. People might actually believe him for once.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Now Pandora thinks that we're an organized group and that we have no strategic plans for the future. Or so it sounds whenever he talks on WC. As if we wont be able to defend all our land.

I like that though. People might actually believe him for once.

Do people actually believe the things that he says on WC?

You really should come on vent and hear what he's saying there while he's spamming trumpets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Do people actually believe the things that he says on WC?

You really should come on vent and hear what he's saying there while he's spamming trumpets.

How can I believe a word he says on WC when I know the facts. Notice Pandora hasn't made a thread about taking Conqueror down.

He always has a thread about something and only posts once while everyone starts filling it with a bunch of BS. I hope I'm not the only one who noticed.

Anyway, you want to know why he hasn't made a thread about Conq yet? It's simply because we've done nothing wrong. Literally throughout the server we have done nothing wrong. Everything we did was not for the money becaus obviously if we had no problems with a specific guild we would probably on attack for fun. And it would be planned out.

But since there is nothing that he has on us he will go with a simple fact. We own the majority of the map. But people are still trying to figure out what we've done wrong. You can't tell unless we start attacking factions that have done absolutely nothing to us. Such as Integrity and GuardianZ.

Why do you think half those fake threads that are made about CQ get flamed? Simply because people are filling up lies about us so that people will turn against us. I even made my own thread. b:chuckle
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I think that more people would fight CQ if they thought they could.

Right now you outlevel, outgear, and outnumber everyone else on the server, so its kind of pointless for people to attack you in tw. I don't think any other guild right now could fill two tws, and you guys can fill two of them with mostly 90+.

If CQ doesn't attack anyone, I don't think they'll have any tw for a while. The smaller guilds on the map will fight for a bit, and maybe one will come out on top. Maybe not. Either way, it will get them working to get stronger.

Meanwhile, as always, there's more and more people hitting 90 every day. From 90-98 there really isn't that much difference as long as you're fully geared, and people will actually be able to put up a fight. It is going to take some merging and strategy, but it could be possible to give CQ a good fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I think that more people would fight CQ if they thought they could.

Right now you outlevel, outgear, and outnumber everyone else on the server, so its kind of pointless for people to attack you in tw. I don't think any other guild right now could fill two tws, and you guys can fill two of them with mostly 90+.

If CQ doesn't attack anyone, I don't think they'll have any tw for a while. The smaller guilds on the map will fight for a bit, and maybe one will come out on top. Maybe not. Either way, it will get them working to get stronger.

Meanwhile, as always, there's more and more people hitting 90 every day. From 90-98 there really isn't that much difference as long as you're fully geared, and people will actually be able to put up a fight. It is going to take some merging and strategy, but it could be possible to give CQ a good fight.

Agreed. Only thing is I doubt all the little guilds will not attack CQ. It'll happen eventually.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Agreed. Only thing is I doubt all the little guilds will not attack CQ. It'll happen eventually.

And the result will be the same as when we were attacked by so many little guilds at the same time, you can go into the wars with one party and win it in just a few minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Difference between our 90-98 and everyone elses 90-98 will be ours will have salary every week getting high refines while others have to be either very hardcore grinders or just plain rich. That and 95+ there is new gear that you can get, CV and excerpt gear both which we obtain and farm already.

We are basically hoping all this new land creates new, bigger guilds as they fight over land and hopefully they merge or something to control that small part of the map we are leaving.
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    phate wrote: »
    So Far we have a few "factor" guilds fail and disband. First HH and now Asc. The question is who will be next?

BTW: To all those that said RQ would fail first.... Guess you were wrong again.

RQ has long since been dead. They are no longer factors and only were for about 5 minutes. Its just a bunch of QQed failures spamming trumpets on world chat and insighting conspiracy theories on the forums.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.