Next to fail

Comments

• Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    U mad LLama?
    I'm pretty sure RQ is one of the strongest guilds on the server, in terms of stability and spirit. I'm sure if CQ got wiped off the map a good 75% would leave. If I had a nickel for every CQ I talked to that stays for salary...

And you know what, we may be 'non factor' in terms of size and strength, but we still troll the **** out of the server. Make people rage, keep people in safezone and listen to their QQ/rage fits while we laugh our asses off in vent (lushess, tika, etc).

Oh, and we love reaping the rewards of CQ who can't afford 40k for a doll out of their 2m+ salary. Demon Slaughter and Sky Demon's Pearl in the same week? (THX GAIZ)

But hey, you keep thinking RQ is dead. We're stronger than we've ever been.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    U mad LLama?
    I'm pretty sure RQ is one of the strongest guilds on the server, in terms of stability and spirit. I'm sure if CQ got wiped off the map a good 75% would leave. If I had a nickel for every CQ I talked to that stays for salary...

And you know what, we may be 'non factor' in terms of size and strength, but we still troll the **** out of the server. Make people rage, keep people in safezone and listen to their QQ/rage fits while we laugh our asses off in vent (lushess, tika, etc).

Oh, and we love reaping the rewards of CQ who can't afford 40k for a doll out of their 2m+ salary. Demon Slaughter and Sky Demon's Pearl in the same week? THX GAIZ!

I doubt it would be 75% of the guild. You're right there are some people that would leave if we lost even 1 land but there is more than half that would stay even if we didn't have land.

It is unfortunate though that some would leave over a couple of lands being lost. Let me guess. Spirea is one of those people you talked to? That money hungry .....................
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It sounds like RQ never lost members since they lost all land b:shocked
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    It sounds like RQ never lost members since they lost all land b:shocked

No, all of them stayed!!! ROFL
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    CQ does have a very large core that have been there since the start of the server. Sure some would leave but thats with any guild. Dont act like CQ would wtfdisband if they lost their land
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    U mad LLama?

lolumad?

But hey, you keep thinking RQ is dead. We're stronger than we've ever been.
    No, all of them stayed!!! ROFL

No, we had a lot of people leave. But then again we probably lost more people to RL/boredom with this game than from losing land and them going to other guilds.

Also, I think we are a tighter guild now than we were before, which is what Amour meant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    lolumad?

No, we had a lot of people leave. But then again we probably lost more people to RL/boredom with this game than from losing land and them going to other guilds.

Also, I think we are a tighter guild now than we were before, which is what Amour meant.

I'm happy that you guys didn't give up. That remind me of my guild on oracle after we lost our land to WL. Which brings me to remember that most the people in our guild is from Black and ALLIED and a few NewLegend. At least that's our core. Some from other guilds but I don't remember their guild b:surrender
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    LLama wrote: »
    RQ has long since been dead. They are no longer factors and only were for about 5 minutes. Its just a bunch of QQed failures spamming trumpets on world chat and insighting conspiracy theories on the forums.
    Still dreaming about Pandora pwning you in your dreams eh? There there...
    It sounds like RQ never lost members since they lost all land
    A lot of them left for good, most of them joined CQ, where they rightfully belong. After all, CQ is a guild made up for RQ's rejects. [insert more blah blah blah here]

You know you are a failure when your application to join RQ is denied. (that's 80% of some guild out there)

Here is my prediction of Lost City's ultimate destruction:
    If CQ attacks RQ, then RQ will loose both the lands. The week after which, they will take another land, which once again will be taken by CQ. Lets not kid around here, RQ > all of the land owners on the TW except CQ.
    Eventually the whole map will become RED because CQ was just getting rid off their KoS from the TW map. As you can see CQ borders all the remaining lands on the map... there's no place to run and hide from them atm.

Nice plan, you should totally stick to it. You won't get blamed for a warlord wannabe, because you were just taking your KoS guilds off the map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Ethree - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    So thats pandoras plan b:scorn
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    So thats pandoras plan b:scorn
    Yes, you guys blame everything on Pandora because you are all just too weak to face the truth b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • tr0oll
    tr0oll Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Fail is when a guild disbands, RageQuit afaik will never fail.
    So Grim's pride is gone now. Sad I wasn't there to witness it happen.

Adios amigos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Purified, Harshlands
    I'm the Veno with a phoenix zerging your ****

Signature by Sev
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ch2h5oh wrote: »

Here is my prediction of Lost City's ultimate destruction:
    If CQ attacks RQ, then RQ will loose both the lands. The week after which, they will take another land, which once again will be taken by CQ. Lets not kid around here, RQ > all of the land owners on the TW except CQ.
    Eventually the whole map will become RED because CQ was just getting rid off their KoS from the TW map. As you can see CQ borders all the remaining lands on the map... there's no place to run and hide from them atm.

Nice plan, you should totally stick to it. You won't get blamed for a warlord wannabe, because you were just taking your KoS guilds off the map.

so in other words, ur going to save the server by attacking everyone else but cq?b:puzzled

that plan sounds familiar
  • Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    So if RQ really wanted to save the TW map...they should only attack CQ? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    So if RQ really wanted to save the TW map...they should only attack CQ? b:question

If RQ really wants to save TW. Then all the other crappy useless Factions should team up WITH RQ and own CQ....

fixed for you :P

But since all these other factions are too much of a coward or too noob to go against CQ, you guys can zerg everyone's ****.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Ethree - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    ch2h5oh wrote: »
    Yes, you guys blame everything on Pandora because you are all just too weak to face the truth b:victory

I dont blame pandora but hes the leader and if he bids on other guilds every week that just defeats his purpose. Oh and what is this truth you speak of b:question
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    I dont blame pandora but hes the leader and if he bids on other guilds every week that just defeats his purpose. Oh and what is this truth you speak of b:question

Write a big "fail" letter on your **** and enter nirvanna, then you will find the truth.

- Spoken from a true Buddhist...
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

• Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    If RQ really wants to save TW. Then all the other crappy useless Factions should team up WITH RQ and own CQ....

fixed for you :P

But since all these other factions are too much of a coward or too noob to go against CQ, you guys can zerg everyone's ****.

Nonfactor troll say what?
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Nonfactor troll say what?

I'm sorry that you QQed about getting owned in all the other threads that you have resort to becoming a failed troll again and again. You still fail at life.

P.S. Don't hate me because I do every dam thing better you.

• Ethree - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    P.S. Don't hate me because I do every dam thing better you.

LRN2GRAMMER b:bye
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Wow this zephyr whatever guy should join redhawk, he's about as intelligent as they are. He's full of himself and his lv33 char too, so it meets the requirements.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Wow this zephyr whatever guy should join redhawk, he's about as intelligent as they are. He's full of himself and his lv33 char too, so it meets the requirements.

Sorry, I don't join with idiots... who think that being KoSed means the end of the world for them.

P.S. Yea, I'm full of myself, which means I'm at least not a coward k? Unlike you.
    LRN2GRAMMER b:bye

I'm sorry, you actually cared about grammar on a forum that doesn't give a dam about your grammar? Go back to College to get re-educated .. (If you never attended college, I don't blame you)

P.S. Learn how to spell also. It's GRAMMAR

• Kristoph - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Sorry, I don't join with idiots... who think that being KoSed means the end of the world for them.

P.S. Yea, I'm full of myself, which means I'm at least not a coward k? Unlike you.
    If you're going to try trolling, at least make sure you know what you're talking about.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    If you're going to try trolling, at least make sure you know what you're talking about.

I'm sorry that I proved my point?

My point: I don't join loser guilds that are too chicken to fight so they have to kill people 10 lvl lower than them.

Your point: ???

• Kristoph - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    I'm sorry that I proved my point?

My point: I don't join loser guilds that are too chicken to fight so they have to kill people 10 lvl lower than them.

Your point: ???
    My point is, you'd fit right in.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    My point is, you'd fit right in.

You don't make any sense... I don't want to join crappy guilds like RedHawk. Anyways, it's dumb arguing with idiots anyhow.

P.S. Yea I predict that your going to say I'm an idiot.. because all idiots are easily predictable.

• Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    1 RH Loves KOS we dont fear it
    2 If we r so bad why cant u guys disband us?
    3 i kill people lower than me because i like the way my name looks in red and most dont have a chance to hit me. Try not to confuse that with my ability to kill people my lvl or higher than myself
    4 Zephyrx i honestly dont think u could survive a week in RH if u got in

Im so happy to see Kristoph still feels the need to talk about us in every post he makes lol. U prolly still mad about being rejected hmm? O yea and Zephyx something u might want to know, this so called terrible guild named RedHawk is the very same guild Kristoph was begging to get back into lil while back. u know i almost regret looking out for u when people would pm me telling me to kick u out because u were annoying and spoke like u were never wrong. If ya think im lying feel free to pm some of ur old guildies b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    You don't make any sense... I don't want to join crappy guilds like RedHawk. Anyways, it's dumb arguing with idiots anyhow.

P.S. Yea I predict that your going to say I'm an idiot.. because all idiots are easily predictable.
    Well to tell you the truth the "crappy" RedHawk wouldn't even accept a lv33, let alone decent guilds, lol.

EDIT: yeah booj I still cut my wrists daily about something which happened 30 levels ago

And I talk about redhawk in every post I make? You MIGHT want to recheck that one.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Well to tell you the truth the "crappy" RedHawk wouldn't even accept a lv33, let alone decent guilds, lol.

EDIT: yeah booj I still cut my wrists daily about something which happened 30 levels ago

And I talk about redhawk in every post I make? You MIGHT want to recheck that one.

Lol... using my level against me? That just means your too much a sissy to even fight me with your own brain rofl...

Btw.. I don't use your level against you. I could, but at least I don't hit below the belt like you...

Oh yea... I DON'T WANT TO JOIN RedHawks fyi, it's a lame Faction (In my opinion, and I don't give a dam about yours). Anyways, stop lying to say that I WANT TO JOIN... because I DON'T WANT TO JOIN RedHawks k?

Geeze, man, arguing with idiots..

• Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited April 2009

And I talk about redhawk in every post I make? You MIGHT want to recheck that one.[/QUOTE]

Well ur obviously butt hurt about it because u deff did like being RH till we told u not to come back. shortly after u started to flame us and have been doing so ever since.

and its called sarcasm.... but every time i do cu post on a thread RH comes up sooner or later
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited April 2009

Well ur obviously butt hurt about it because u deff did like being RH till we told u not to come back. shortly after u started to flame us and have been doing so ever since.

and its called sarcasm.... but every time i do cu post on a thread RH comes up sooner or later
    Uh, back then I was ignorant enough to think that being in redhawk was enjoyable yeah. Luckily I found out I was wrong.

And yeah I started flaming RH. You weren't even there when the RAN/RH **** started though, so you'd have no idea why. Lets just say Luna was acting like she was about 30 years younger, lol. Gaggle of asses? Seriously?

And wow, everytime you do see me post? That's what? 2 threads? o_o Must be epic
This discussion has been closed.