OLD "Report a Bug" Thread -Being closed in a few days.

Comments

• Pangaban - Lost City
    Pangaban - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    First one: the name of the NPC is not the right name.
    55ms2e.jpg

Second: "There gotta" should be "There's gotta" or "There has gotta"
    t9cmco.jpg

Third: All the mobs that are suppose to be humanoid "savages" look like messed up inside out skeletons when you are zoomed out. The same happens with Skeleranc, Ossein, and Skelevizen mobs.

As it should be
    id7j8x.jpg

Zoomed out, becomes an inside out graphics glitch monster
    wikkn8.jpg
  • benawi
    benawi Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    hi guys,
    each time i try to start the game some chinese error shows up, cant read it
    (dont tell me to install language pack please, everyone tried, it wont work)

i searched and searched and then i finally found someone who had the same problem as me

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...readable+error
    on page 2.. finally someone was able to help with it, gattsuru
    he helped that guy in the thread, it seems like everything worked well for him, but when i try to rename these datas, as gattsuru said, nothing happens
    it's still the same, please help : )
    thank you
  • ivan76
    ivan76 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    i can't put money in the safe im going to post a pic of the error message. im lvl 15 untamed.
    http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l217/unlovedwarrior/safeerror.jpg
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    There seems to be some sort of weird word contest going on in General Discussion.

I wonder if this means anything at all.

nxpznskkus.jpg

WHATEVER YOU DO. DO NOT CLICK ON WORD!.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Batspirit - Heavens Tear
    Batspirit - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I found a glitch in the (31) dragon quest. I dropped the 10 element fragments off to the Elder in the Lost City and was expecting the next set of directions. Instead it told me to do the same thing again. Please help.
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited December 2008
    The dragon quest steps are randomly selected from a large list. Sometimes, you'll get the same one twice.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• lskoegohf
    lskoegohf Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    ok i'm have a problem i downloaded the client and installed it it works great all up to the point to start the game after i created char and click start it goes not responding and disappears what could be wrong with it the client or what plz help
  • lskoegohf
    lskoegohf Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    ok i'm have a problem i downloaded the client and installed it it works great all up to the point to start the game after i created char and click start it goes not responding and disappears what could be wrong with it the client or what plz help
  • Eleventhrain - Heavens Tear
    Eleventhrain - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    hey my fb59 last boss, boss of earth was not completed. it was bugged. can any GM help me? i don wan my wine to be wasted );
    my ign in the game is 'eleventhrain'
  • khirsah
    khirsah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    There's an issue with the Celestial Sprite quest on my character.

I've got a lvl 19 Cleric and had been hunting for the Celestial Sprite in the Aware of Principle quest. I had "gotten" the Sprite, its in my Quest Inventory, but it will not show that I have it in the Quest Window and I can't finish the quest!

I already logged a ticket, but wondering if anyone else has had this happen???
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    There are two different parts to that quest. In the first you need to get a sprite from a monsterdrop, the second part requires you to farm a sprite from a plant. Have a look in your questlog it should have changed a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shyriena - Sanctuary
    Shyriena - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    In Dreamweaver port, at location 665, 363 the NPC "Hsia Chao" She offers the Rank 2 Belt, You can get the Quest at Rank 2, However when you click the Seal of Fury Quest, it says you must be Rank IV to get it. She will give you the quest, But it is very misleading to players when they are told they must be Rank IV to get it.

And if you look, She actually Tells me I am Rank IV, but I am only Rank 2.

20081216101554sx9.jpg

Fortunately I tried to get it before waiting till I got rank IV. I almost did not try.

Shyrienna of Sanctuary
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sometimes you just have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down.b:pleased
  • Nior - Lost City
    Nior - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Anyone else notice that Clerics' Magic shell runs out before all the other buffs?
  • demise
    demise Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Ethereal Belts are listed with elementals and Elemental Belts listed with evasion on equips. (at least on the description) Like the girdle is elemental belt but states "Ethereal Belt".
    http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/6100/errorgh2.jpg

And a typo on glaives in the auction house item filter list.
  • Tanell - Sanctuary
    Tanell - Sanctuary Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    quest10.jpg

I guess I'm not strong enough...
  • SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear
    SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    quest10.jpg

I guess I'm not strong enough...

ROTFL HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

LOL

b:victory funny npc :)

by the way how do u get those little bars over ur head?
    My Youtube Channel:
    youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th
  • Emcia - Sanctuary
    Emcia - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hi
    Aftler update my cleric 22lvl lost about 20lvls actually she is lvl3 , Venom 25lvl regret to vl 21 - lost 19fb quest and wepon
    wtf??????????????
  • madskull
    madskull Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    We have a bug with the materials mining, i have the last patch ver 51, when you are mining a material: rubstone, manganese steel, willow stake or fine coal. In several times you dont get the material or the chocolate additive, in the screen you dont get the message: "get 1 [material]" only shows the exp for the mining.
  • mortgage
    mortgage Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Stuck Paper Clip for Villa Quest!
    In the past when I ran this world quest, the history would always spawn in my quest inventory. Today, after the chrismas patch, when I tried to exchange for higher volume with Li the Painter near that small village SE of Arch, my history disappeared but I got a XIVX? history quest in my Quest log and no book in my Quest Items, where it should have been.

I also had 1 other quest with Li the Painter, maybe the server got confused which quest was which and put the wrong quest in my Quest log. I cannot Trash the XIVX? quest because the button is not available to me.

Please help!
  • litakino
    litakino Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Duke Blacke is in the arena right now... 533, 629
  • wingedman
    wingedman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Earth boss in FB59 still doesn't give out experience or spirit after finishing Call of duty.
  • Darth_rambo - Lost City
    Darth_rambo - Lost City Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Auction house search bar is broken. In the main window, and in the filter window. Been like this for months, and is very annoying.
  • Shyriena - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Auction house search bar is broken. In the main window, and in the filter window. Been like this for months, and is very annoying.

Hover over the search button. It clearly states search item by auction number. See the ID Number on the left? type that in and hit search, works fine. You want to find an item, use the item filter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sometimes you just have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down.b:pleased
  • Shyriena - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    I was searching for herbs and I noticed that several of the auction house items are not in their correct places. (This was seen a lot for crafting materials)

Here are some screenshots of the errors. Notice logs in Metal area and Buttefly Herbs in Glue. This should be corrected for people trying to search for items.

auctionhouseerrorsbk4.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lewis90
    lewis90 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    yeah it keeps exiting the game window and bringing up a box going on about some bug report and im quite frankly doent know what to do =[
  • Shyriena - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    by the way how do u get those little bars over ur head?

barsij9.jpg

Shyriena of Sanctuary
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toxickiss - Heavens Tear
    Toxickiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I really like the female Xmas clothes, Good Job!! However The other day I got a pair of fairy boots and bought a red dye in game (which as we all know costs 400k) and dyed my boots red to wear with the Xmas outfit.

The problem is they don't show up. It appears that when you put them on they are showing up under the white leggings. I'm hoping there is a way to fix this because I dyed these boots and wanted to look a little different then everyone else and I am hoping I didn't waste my real and in-game money.

FYI, I've tried on other types of female shoes and they all show up. It appears to be just the fairy boots.

Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lhf85
    lhf85 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I've completed the last step (killing the mythical wolfkin) and I'm told to talk to the dragon quest director. However when I try to complete it by talking to the Dragon Quest Director it tells me 'mission already taken'.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    lhf85 wrote: »
    I've completed the last step (killing the mythical wolfkin) and I'm told to talk to the dragon quest director. However when I try to complete it by talking to the Dragon Quest Director it tells me 'mission already taken'.

Can you check your questlog for any "Empty" quests? If you have any trash them please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.