OLD "Report a Bug" Thread -Being closed in a few days.

Options

Comments

• lhf85
    lhf85 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    wow thanks! it worked!!! i thought i wouldve had to thrash the quest! thanks!
  • c7421522
    c7421522 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    in Forgetten Frostland, the Item forge of Curvade has a bug

the mats between Curvade of Li and Yi r swiched, plz check and correct them
  • evilsonix
    evilsonix Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Hi GM, when I up to the last step n just killed Sori (DQ61) about to submit to Drgaon Quest Director, it says "Mission Already Taken" ??? and it won't let me turn in....I really don't want to trash it and redo it again as Dragon Quest took me a long while to do and its not easy to get all ingredient..I already submit tickets Can please resolve this bug asap
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    evilsonix wrote: »
    Hi GM, when I up to the last step n just killed Sori (DQ61) about to submit to Drgaon Quest Director, it says "Mission Already Taken" ??? and it won't let me turn in....I really don't want to trash it and redo it again as Dragon Quest took me a long while to do and its not easy to get all ingredient..I already submit tickets Can please resolve this bug asap

Can you check your questlog for any "Empty" quests? If you have any trash them please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zombywoof - Lost City
    Zombywoof - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    madskull wrote: »
    We have a bug with the materials mining, i have the last patch ver 51, when you are mining a material: rubstone, manganese steel, willow stake or fine coal. In several times you dont get the material or the chocolate additive, in the screen you dont get the message: "get 1 [material]" only shows the exp for the mining.

im wondering about that along with another issue im having: Dreamweaver Port - Quest you attain to exchange Equipment donations for Rep - 0/2 Two Star Lvl 8. Robe of Cosmos. I have both the required quest items but it doesnt register and remains 0/2
  • Talzinar - Heavens Tear
    Talzinar - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Not sure anyone else is experiencing this or not but I cannot get them to stack in bank or inventory, at least the cocoa core one. I did send a ticket in but it was my first one so hoping I was clear.
  • outsider
    outsider Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    im sorry i know this probably isnt the right thread for this but i could'nt find the oficial 1. How do I retrive my ingame screenshots???
    Thanx
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2008
    Options
    outsider wrote: »
    im sorry i know this probably isnt the right thread for this but i could'nt find the oficial 1. How do I retrive my ingame screenshots???
    Thanx

Go to your Perfect World folder which by default should be

Program files -> Perfect World Entertainment -> Perfect World International -> element -> screenshots
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristine - Lost City
    Kristine - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I have an item in my inventory called Compound Flue... it has no description and is worth 200 coins. Is this a typo? xD
  • Kristine - Lost City
    Kristine - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Not sure anyone else is experiencing this or not but I cannot get them to stack in bank or inventory, at least the cocoa core one. I did send a ticket in but it was my first one so hoping I was clear.

Same. They won't stack, and neither did the Halloween Candies. Very unfortunate :(
  • Jaylia - Sanctuary
    Jaylia - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    For some reason, most of the lowest grade herbs and materials I farm never make their way to my inventory. This includes, but it not limited to: salvia roots, golden herbs, sandstone, pig irons, ect. I believe even some low grades, such as Tuckahoes, are victim of the same circumstance.

We even experimented with a trade, where a friend gave me some herbs I have been having issues with, and they still never made it into my inventory, or the ground, into a safe, or anyplace else they might magically show up. I simply never see them again.

I had no issues with this in my lower levels. However, I started noticing my lack of herbs and mats around level 40. My inventory is not full whenever I farm (I'm not an idiot).

And there is a serious lack of GM response on the Santuary server, but this is the wrong thread for that. =P
  • Hmgboi - Sanctuary
    Hmgboi - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    while playing the game it froze up on me nd got kick out while i was soo close to beating boss chin
    b:cry
    b:angry
    b:shocked
    b:sad
    b:victoryb
    b:laugh
  • SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear
    SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    barsij9.jpg

Shyriena of Sanctuary

LOL DUH!!!!!!!!

I didnt even know they WERE buttons lol :)
    My Youtube Channel:
    youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th
  • Suwako - Lost City
    Suwako - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I dunno if someone posted it already....

http://i39.tinypic.com/212wb4x.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/11lh8vb.jpg

w00t I was just on my way to do a quest then I suddenly got trapped in this... xD

is this intended?
  • suto
    suto Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Apprently I would up downloading the Malaysian clent with the downloader since the links would stop working half way through, mean, it's not the international version..I don't know what to do either, I can't patch to play, but I wanna play on international so badly.
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited December 2008
    Options
    The Malaysian version and the International verison are not compatible with each other. You will have to download the International version of the client in order to play.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• suto
    edited December 2008
    Options
    surtr wrote: »
    The Malaysian version and the International verison are not compatible with each other. You will have to download the International version of the client in order to play.
    Which I have no clue where to get, because that's the version they gave me.
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2008
    Options
    suto wrote: »
    Which I have no clue where to get, because that's the version they gave me.

Here.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/download
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • riverrage
    riverrage Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Hi, I'm an obvious newbie, and can't install the game. I had to install the four parts, and i have to re-download the first to start the installation. Yet every time i start it, it says that it cant find package two, and wont proceed till it has it. I tried re-downloading, and browsing for them, but that didnt work either. Does anyone know what I've done wrong?
    'Bide the threefold law ye should. Three times bad and three times good,
  • suto
    edited December 2008
    Options

That's where I originally got it, here i'll explain, The download links which were given to me for the full client would stop at the 2.0 gb point, not the 2.3, then the part files would stop at 80 mb on given links, not the 600 mb. The direct downloader file GAVE me the Malaysian client, right now i'm trying torrenting, but your links aren't working for me is all i'm saying. b:sad
  • riverrage
    riverrage Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I think the four-part downloads are broken, part one was 40,971 kilobytes, two was 673, three was 12,819 and four was 1041. This obviously doesn't amount to the 2.4GB or so client. Is there a working link somewhere, or would i have to go through the full download?
    'Bide the threefold law ye should. Three times bad and three times good,
  • Tailynne - Lost City
    Tailynne - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    suto wrote: »
    That's where I originally got it, here i'll explain, The download links which were given to me for the full client would stop at the 2.0 gb point, not the 2.3, then the part files would stop at 80 mb on given links, not the 600 mb. The direct downloader file GAVE me the Malaysian client, right now i'm trying torrenting, but your links aren't working for me is all i'm saying. b:sad

Dude, my heart goes out to you. While they were updating the website is when I started trying to play, it took me FOREVER to get this game. I d/l the torrents 3 times, all from different mirrors 2 from this site and I still got damn MY version. Then I did the direct d/l and got the MY version. My wife kept telling me it was a sign that I shouldn't play this =) I uninstalled everything and tried again, finally got the right version. I don't know why the same link off PWI page would give MY version, but I was way not happy. And if you wanna sign up for MY version, they want your passport info to create an account, I was like **** that. Keep trying man, you'll get it. And I think it's worth it, this is one of the best games I've ever played.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cheer up little chappy, take your face off my boot
  • suto
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Success! I finally got the international client, however, it won't patch..another problem. The links for the patches won't load either..problem after problem, either way, i'll keep trying.
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Try the manual patches found here:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87242

They are mirrors and may work better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pickle36
    pickle36 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I logged in after maint. and my computer messed up and froze, so I shut it off, not logging out first. Now I can't get on. My boyfriend got on and saw my character standing right where I was when my pc froze, and I can't log in bc it says I am logged in already. I have restarted my pc several times. Please kick me offline or something so I can get on!

Thanks

XpickleX
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Please use the "Safelog" when trying to login. It will cleanly disconnect your old session and lets you log in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wyeth - Heavens Tear
    Wyeth - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Today I got a big christmas box by giving santa a combined 1-7 set and the friendship card from the 8-14 set. I right clicked the box, and it disappeared. Naturally I waited until my prize showed up-but it didnt. The box just disappeared without giving me my gift. I would very much like to have what was inside that box please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Did you have enough space in the Inventory? Try putting some stuff into the storage or sell some.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ami_ - Sanctuary
    Ami_ - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Hello

I would ask you to reset if possible the lost chest as it must be inside of something completely this time and cant be found. 3 people have spent a combined of over 7 hours searching every inch of the zone, its not there to be found. This is the 3rd time in 2 weeks it has spawned inside of something that i know of. Once inside a rock on water edge with only a corner sticking out and once inside the hillside with yet again only a small corner sticking out to click on. Very Agrovating to spend so much time looking for this chest to find it glitched inside of something. Please Fix this ASAP, Many Thanks!
    Many more hours spent to see if someone unknown had maybe gotten it unseen with no one else zoning into the zone and the chest is still unfindable.
  • Wyeth - Heavens Tear
    Wyeth - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Did you have enough space in the Inventory? Try putting some stuff into the storage or sell some.

Yes of course I had enough space, but it didnt give me anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.