Next to fail

Options

Comments

• n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    P.S: I still don't know who are you ingame. And plz. If you say you can 1 shot me, let me pull a Deity move on you. Let's do it in public where everyone can see this claim.b:bye
    Hit G on your keyboard, arrange your faction list by level then by class. look for a name similar to mine, that would be my alternative character. b:victory If you can find it, I'll give you a cookie. I asked you to stop using alter magical so it would make my job easier, I wouldn't have to wait for a critical to finish you off.

cha cha cha...

p.s. you can invade a level 2 land in a pvp TW.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meanmean - Heavens Tear
    Meanmean - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Nah that one's true.

You and Deity should get married. You guy would look so cute together <3 b:cute
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    hanky-panky b:chuckle
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Interesting how we went from 11 wars in 1 weekend right back to 2. Out of money, Shinzo?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    So whats the excuse that you lost yet another land this week? I am sure you have composed an excuse already before TW even began.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    So whats the excuse that you lost yet another land this week? I am sure you have composed an excuse already before TW even began.
    Server lag!
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    ^ Nah, Pandora used that excuse already for the first war.

Here is a good one. "We don't care about PW, we are simply waiting for Aion."

How about that? Pretty good ya? Might save you some face. Thank me later.
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

Interesting that the SaintPain video is already up on their site but the GuardianZ videos are still mysteriously lost.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Can it be that this week's video will be lost as well? ohnoz.....
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Are you ****? The GZ war is up. Try looking. It says "GuardianZ". It's under SaintPain. As for the lag "excuse", why don't you watch the damned video and look at the ending. Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Works for me. Dunno wtf you did. Lol.

http://i34.tinypic.com/oupis3.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Oh look it doesn't appear to work in Firefox but works in that **** that is I.E.

But whatever, better late than never.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    it works in firefox.
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    does it really matter? whether the video is there or not does not negate the fact that rq got thoroughly rolled by guardianz.....
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    does it really matter? whether the video is there or not does not negate the fact that rq got thoroughly rolled by guardianz.....

No, it just points out that once again you went ahead and talked before actually knowing what you're talking about.

Yes, we lost to guardianz. Oh well. Took 3 guilds we rolled to merge to actually stand up to us. We really don't care. If you haven't noticed, RQ hasn't lost members since we started losing land. We're not like vengeance/UL/AGG/etc. The guild's got a hell of a lot more going for it than a blotch of color on a map.

And who knows. We're not off the map until the last territory is gone. Got a long time, anything could happen... :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    No, it just points out that once again you went ahead and talked before actually knowing what you're talking about.

Yes, we lost to guardianz. Oh well. Took 3 guilds we rolled to merge to actually stand up to us. We really don't care. If you haven't noticed, RQ hasn't lost members since we started losing land. We're not like vengeance/UL/AGG/etc. The guild's got a hell of a lot more going for it than a blotch of color on a map.

And who knows. We're not off the map until the last territory is gone. Got a long time, anything could happen... :p

AG was killed by BL, UL was killed by CQ, Veng was killed by UL. The only guild I can think of that you did anything to was Panic. Congratulations on calling KOS on guilds already dieing to other guilds.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Have to say gz is next to fail now.
  • Mixie - Lost City
    Mixie - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Bye Bye Gz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (;゚ Д゚)ℳℴℯ❤
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW???

caps
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I think its safe to say that no one was expecting a RQ win today.
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Lol, Cya' GZ.

Too bad after one Loss wont get to have another amazing TW like that one.

Damn carebears.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Mixie - Lost City
    Mixie - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    cryucry wrote: »
    I think its safe to say that no one was expecting a RQ win today.

You would be wrong. It was kind of an obvious outcome, and if it wasnt this week it would be next week.

I hope we get a few more TWs out of GZ though, that was a BLAST. Very fun fight guys, hope we can play again~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (;゚ Д゚)ℳℴℯ❤
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Nah, I'm pretty sure they will try again as they have no one else to attack.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Xenesis - Lost City
    Xenesis - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    If we lost was ONLY our fault , its not that RQ done a great tw...
    Sure we will atack Rq till we get bored of it .
  • Melodia - Lost City
    Melodia - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Doesn't make sense.. GZ wins once or twice then its automatically assumed that RQ will "quit" or leave, then when RQ wins once or twice, they assume GZ will quit or leave.. What exactly is that assumption based on?

No one is going anywhere it seems.
    Originally Posted by Pandora - Lost City:
    Please understand that as full int, all an archer has to do is target you and roll his face on the keyboard and you are dead.

Words of Wisdom.
  • Ordain - Lost City
    Ordain - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Doesn't make sense.. GZ wins once or twice then its automatically assumed that RQ will "quit" or leave, then when RQ wins once or twice, they assume GZ will quit or leave.. What exactly is that assumption based on?

Here's some facts:

-GaurdianZ was created with the sole intention of taking RQ out. Therefore now that they can no longer do so, they probably wont stick around much longer.
    - RQ has been here since the beginning and long before that, losing a few lands doesn't matter to us. We didn't lose a single person due to our loss of lands.

Good fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

It makes all sense in the world.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
  • Melodia - Lost City
    Melodia - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    It was just one successful defence against them. Like you guys, I'm sure they'll think of a way to beat you and likewise.. counting them out just because of last night is too soon I think. As long as they have land they can keep trying. I believe this will last quite awhile longer.
    Originally Posted by Pandora - Lost City:
    Please understand that as full int, all an archer has to do is target you and roll his face on the keyboard and you are dead.

Words of Wisdom.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    It was just one successful defence against them. Like you guys, I'm sure they'll think of a way to beat you and likewise.. counting them out just because of last night is too soon I think. As long as they have land they can keep trying. I believe this will last quite awhile longer.

I personally didn't think they'd break up after this win, but the RQ members who are thinking that are going by our track record. Two of the guilds that failed and broke up to make GuardianZ are AxeGanG and Panic, both of which broke up when we took their land.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.