Next to fail.

Options

Comments

• Immortality - Heavens Tear
    Immortality - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Glad you spent some cash, though that didn't even help. Did you spend them on cute naked dolls or cute looking mounts? Fashion? Teleport stones? We probably get more HH/Dice Ticket whatever you name from all guilds anyway. If losing 10 dolls everytime you see me is a great income, than so be it.

Nah lets see I lost one Doll that one time and it wasnt u that killed me , yea i think that was it....and no i still got the gold , well atleast 30 of it the other 20 went for the panther i got. So yea >.> b:shutup
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Nah lets see I lost one Doll that one time and it wasnt u that killed me , yea i think that was it....and no i still got the gold , well atleast 30 of it the other 20 went for the panther i got. So yea >.> b:shutup

Oh, that one time for a 1v5. Well, whatever makes you feel like superman big boy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • IWageWars - Heavens Tear
    IWageWars - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Hisui, Im not saying for them to attack eachother.. Im saying the leaders of TE and Evo have no brains. Radiance is very fun to TW, Id enjoy fighting them again. But it does get old fighting the same people each time, Im sure Rad would agree that if we fought every weekend then it would get boring. Also Fiendish GLITCHS SP, She'll run into non save zone send her Kowlin in then shell run out while Kowlin attacks. Venos do get owned yes, But for them to complain when they get teamed is pathetic for when they have to wait for someone to get attacked BEFORE going out and fighting. Might be venos sad stradegy or just fiendishkits pathetic attempts to not get owned in 4seconds, Now onto ILLassasin or w.e. Funny how you talk when I destroyed you at lvl 55, Then you cry after people in RoC killed you constantly. Now you wanna talk because your not in PK mode, DJ has never 1..2..3..4 shotted Hong. Hes never 1 shotted me either.. Unless he can crit me which he cant. Also YES I've seen him Camp SP.. Ill go there for a FB29, hes there and bunch of dead little level 30s. Why do you all PK in SP anyways? Everytime we show up to PK against TE,Evo,Warlock either its in SP or close to a SZ. So really give up with hugging SZ..

-Nicestuff_Ty

By the way, Whats AION? Everyones talking about it.
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Oh, that one time for a 1v5. Well, whatever makes you feel like superman big boy.

1v5 my ****, that was like for 5 mins big boy, then you got 2-3 more people and Melk had to leave so it was fair...and all you guys where doing was going in and out of safe. >.> b:shocked
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Hisui, Im not saying for them to attack eachother.. Im saying the leaders of TE and Evo have no brains. Radiance is very fun to TW, Id enjoy fighting them again. But it does get old fighting the same people each time, Im sure Rad would agree that if we fought every weekend then it would get boring. Also Fiendish GLITCHS SP, She'll run into non save zone send her Kowlin in then shell run out while Kowlin attacks. Venos do get owned yes, But for them to complain when they get teamed is pathetic for when they have to wait for someone to get attacked BEFORE going out and fighting. Might be venos sad stradegy or just fiendishkits pathetic attempts to not get owned in 4seconds, Now onto ILLassasin or w.e. Funny how you talk when I destroyed you at lvl 55, Then you cry after people in RoC killed you constantly. Now you wanna talk because your not in PK mode, DJ has never 1..2..3..4 shotted Hong. Hes never 1 shotted me either.. Unless he can crit me which he cant. Also YES I've seen him Camp SP.. Ill go there for a FB29, hes there and bunch of dead little level 30s. Why do you all PK in SP anyways? Everytime we show up to PK against TE,Evo,Warlock either its in SP or close to a SZ. So really give up with hugging SZ..

-Nicestuff_Ty

and everytime u fight outside all u guys do is fly up, drop down try to nuke,fail,die, come back and retry it >.>
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    1v5 my ****, that was like for 5 mins big boy, then you got 2-3 more people and Melk had to leave so it was fair...and all you guys where doing was going in and out of safe. >.> b:shocked

First of all, it was more like 10 minutes. Second of all, I called for help; which was 1 Cleric. I gathered you guys together and Lion's Roar and you all dropped besides JackBui. Melkor left cause he got emo from 1 death, he even made a grin face towards Desi. Third, in results we had a Barbarian to make it more fair. So it's 3v4.

All we were doing was going in and out of safezone? This is exactly what happens when you do drugs. Seriously, cut it. Eversince our Barbarian came, I see you dropping up and down and saying *yawn*. Are you for real. We didn't run, we chased, that's how bad it was. Your excuse was "LOL SAFEZONE" when our Cleric clearly flew around that big safe zone. Seriously, PvP somewhere else rather than near Safezone. I'm pretty sure you guys know Clerics are squishy and it's understandable that 2BM and 1 Barbarian going after a Cleric results kiting. Your Cleric, JackBui all he does is fly up. Hell, he probably flies to unavailable and realize he wasn't being chased and drops all the way down and repeat.

L2PvP?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

-Nicestuff_Ty

Perhaps you should enlighten me on what Evo and TE should do? RoC has never attacked any guild at its prime, or even TE at its low. All its doing is giving morale boost via defensive victories and hoping other guilds will QQ, making itself stronger. That's a pretty good strategy.

I'm not the leader of TE, but if our leader is really watching Radiance tear RoC while it just does nothing and prey on the guild that falls apart, then thats a fair strategy too. Sun Tzu for the win :p It's called "watching the fire by the shore" (Chinese idioms on a Chinese MMO? <33)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • IWageWars - Heavens Tear
    IWageWars - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Why would I discuss my clans ideas/plans, Thats not very smart. I was key on not saying stuff because it'd be stupid, Im just saying EVO is attacking Etherblade constantly lol. Rad I have no problem constantly fighting LIKE I've said before, Eventually stuff gets boring. I really think you should read my above threads, TE can do what ever they want. As for Immortality, Yeah we fly around and then drop down rite? Please ask TE how that PK war at Sea spray was or How that Rad/Evo/TE/Oracle/Random no names at Whetstone ? But hey if we do that kind of stuff I guess it works cuz you guys have never made us run and never come back, never have we safe zoned and stayed there. If we 30vs 5 you, O well sorry most of our clan enjoys PKing we aint a bunch of carebears ok? THERE is no rules to PKing its mostly stradegy or full out brute attacks.

I got a great idea for all you failed crying Pkers, Record with Hyper-Cam or Camtasia or something us RoC people Flying around n dropping to nuke or Hugging SZ or all these claimed kills. You all claim it but no ones seen it except the 0HP -1 Doll laying there noobs, GF people.

I personally love the drama :) Keep it coming InGame-Forums, Hate on us all you want you just gonna make us more famous. Glad yall care bout RoC to lmao.

-Nicestuff_Ty This is fun :)
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    So like, we're going to defend against every guild and win TE resulting 9 territories.

Let's place some bets?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Nicestuff_Ty - Heavens Tear
    Nicestuff_Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I put down 20k that Wargasm leaves TE after they lose to Avengers! LMAO!! 20k cuz Im not confident, Also yes RoC will beat TE and Rad.. Funny how everytime TE attacks us, 6 other noob clans and Radiance attack. Radiance attacks us every weekend though so fair game for them, the other 6 no name clans should really give up on that lmao.
    I like when I say stuff that make kids go b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry.

Love,
    TenderMeat. b:kiss (New character, retired this BM)
  • Gin - Heavens Tear
    Gin - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Who's in Avengers anyway?? probably bookman told his friend (Avengers leader) to bid on
    it =)
    the other 6 no name clans should really give up on that lmao

you will get used to it =)
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I put down 20k that Wargasm leaves TE after they lose to Avengers! LMAO!! 20k cuz Im not confident, Also yes RoC will beat TE and Rad.. Funny how everytime TE attacks us, 6 other noob clans and Radiance attack. Radiance attacks us every weekend though so fair game for them, the other 6 no name clans should really give up on that lmao.
    TurkishVirus must learn all his ****-talking skills from you, because it seems whenever you open that mouth of yours, you spill these verbal **** that splatter over anyone his misfortunate enough to hear it.

As a member of Radiance that participated in the TW last weekend that was a Radiance win, I will be the first to say that it was a hard won victory. RoC put up one hell of a fight. But let's get some things straight here:

1. 90% of the TW was fought within sight of RoC's HQ walls.
    2. The farthest an RoC catapult was able to get was to our teleport stones in the center (ISLEOFPEN is a pain in the **** to take down)
    3. Once that stun tower in your base was gone and our catapults stuck, it was over.

Now you're going to sit here and make your entire faction look bad because of your illogical claims of superiority? Radiance didn't beat you by much, but the fact still remains that they won. And that was the only TW that either guild had that day, so you can't use the excuse that you were fighting multiple TW's at the same time.

I don't doubt that RoC can take TheEmpire; frankly, I think they will.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    The Radiance vs. RoC battle last week was probably the most epic battle that the server's ever seen. especially considering that it's the first loss from anyone on the big 4 (actually defending of course).

RoC was definitely outmuscled last TW and trying out the new strat wasn't a smart move when going up against a high-caliber guild such as Radiance. what i can say though is that this week will be kinda different (i hope). people got stronger coz of xp week and got their hands on some pretty nice weapons. expect a gruesome 3 hour (or at least another 2 hour 45ish) TW.

neither faction will back down, nor will they give up. Radiance vs. RoC battles are gonna be here for a while.

@Radiance and RoC members
    expect to burn your charms A LOT for this TW.

@Radiance
    I WANTS YOUR SQUISHIESSSSSSSSSSS b:angryb:victory
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Who's in Avengers anyway?? probably bookman told his friend (Avengers leader) to bid on
    it =)
    sure did! i also asked my GM friends to set all the times to be super-convenient for us!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gin - Heavens Tear
    Gin - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I am just saying .. and time is random my friend
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    TurkishVirus must learn all his ****-talking skills from you, because it seems whenever you open that mouth of yours, you spill these verbal **** that splatter over anyone his misfortunate enough to hear it.

As a member of Radiance that participated in the TW last weekend that was a Radiance win, I will be the first to say that it was a hard won victory. RoC put up one hell of a fight. But let's get some things straight here:

1. 90% of the TW was fought within sight of RoC's HQ walls.
    2. The farthest an RoC catapult was able to get was to our teleport stones in the center (ISLEOFPEN is a pain in the **** to take down)
    3. Once that stun tower in your base was gone and our catapults stuck, it was over.

Now you're going to sit here and make your entire faction look bad because of your illogical claims of superiority? Radiance didn't beat you by much, but the fact still remains that they won. And that was the only TW that either guild had that day, so you can't use the excuse that you were fighting multiple TW's at the same time.

I don't doubt that RoC can take TheEmpire; frankly, I think they will.

You'll be in for a surprise. I'm pretty positive Radiance knows the fact why we didn't push too far and only to the center to that stone. Consider yourself lucky for our unorganization. Actually, lets let TW speak for itself, hopefully the other 2 small guilds wont cause too much problem during our battle with Radiance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    You'll be in for a surprise. I'm pretty positive Radiance knows the fact why we didn't push too far and only to the center to that stone. Consider yourself lucky for our unorganization. Actually, lets let TW speak for itself, hopefully the other 2 small guilds wont cause too much problem during our battle with Radiance.
    Look forward to it. Every other TW I was in was boring in comparison to last weeks.

I don't care about winning or losing, I just want to have a good battle that doesn't end in 5 minutes.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Having been in 3 TWs against RoC (1 in Elysium, 2 in Rad) I can quite honestly say it's the most fun part of PW for me.
    Full respect to them. b:thanks
    (Well except maybe Nicestuff_Ty and his potty mouth, but he knows the drill b:laugh)
    I like pie
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    We have created a new strategy, we call it - The epic CAT. It's to counter Radiance's Fish strategy.

epicse2.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    We have created a new strategy, we call it - The epic CAT. It's to counter Radiance's Fish strategy.

epicse2.jpg

That's a pretty epic fail strategy. Everyone knows Radiance is swimming in money so they'll just buy your barrier down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    You have felt the Fish, next week be prepared to combat the Bicycle!
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    You have felt the Fish, next week be prepared to combat the Bicycle!

I totally forgot that Fish splashes water on Cats. I'll pimp it up with needles next time. Anyway, 50 vs 80 at first 20 minutes wasn't really fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Zahara - Heavens Tear
    Zahara - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I totally forgot that Fish splashes water on Cats. I'll pimp it up with needles next time. Anyway, 50 vs 80 at first 20 minutes wasn't really fun.

Actually the fish has not yet been released. But beware, its power level is rising, as we are currently still training for it in our super secret battle arena.

P.S. If u know any out of work Hampsters, we're Hiring, as an epidemic killed our best 20 last week. The job is to run our power wheel and we're offering competative food pellet wages. Hey... It takes a lot of pollution free energy to run our super secret battle arena.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I heard Evolution's guild leader, DrPepper, begged Avengers to attack Empire next week again after hearing a huge threat from harley. Since we all know Evolution is the weakest of the four. DrPepper can't risk losing his leadership from small guilds by sending full force at the defense of Etherblade being under attack by Radiance at the same time. He wishes to stall the 3 hour battle to keep his level 2 territory. He will not be able to defend against Radiance if a single guild hit them(Even though it'll only require Radiance 10 minutes on 80vs80).

True?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Lyli - Heavens Tear
    Lyli - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    DrPepper can't risk losing his leadership from small guilds by sending full force at the defense of Etherblade being under attack by Radiance at the same time. He wishes to stall the 3 hour battle to keep his level 2 territory. He will not be able to defend against Radiance if a single guild hit them(Even though it'll only require Radiance 10 minutes on 80vs80).

True?

Lol, im from Rad, and i never heard someting like that, How did u know? pls stop talking without argument.b:shutup
  • SanosukeLee - Heavens Tear
    SanosukeLee - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I like cookies
  • Blessing - Heavens Tear
    Blessing - Heavens Tear Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I like cookies

sugar cookies?
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Lol, im from Rad, and i never heard someting like that, How did u know? pls stop talking without argument.b:shutup
    DrPepper can't risk losing his leadership from small guilds by sending full force at the defense of Etherblade being under attack by Radiance at the same time. He wishes to stall the 3 hour battle to keep his level 2 territory. He will not be able to defend against Radiance if a single guild hit them(Even though it'll only require Radiance 10 minutes on 80vs80).

>True?<

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Tanri - Heavens Tear
    Tanri - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    for clarity sake: question mark
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    It's sad because in another 3-4 months nobody will know who any of us are :(
    So while we're still living in PW why can't we just get along?

*****es.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
This discussion has been closed.