Next to fail.

Comments

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    football doesnt count, you cant actually feel the ****... its all pads..
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You forgot about football too lol

I think they do more than a slap on the butt. Why even go there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
    edited December 2008
    yea.. girls wont go out with them cause of there small peenors .. .you know how steroids work... so they go out with each other >.>

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mothership8
    mothership8 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    iaiajkdjdjdjddjd
  • Please - Heavens Tear
    Please - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Rightttt!!!
  • Please - Heavens Tear
    Please - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    OK well basically all i know

IS HONG IS A GOOD leader!! PERIOD

he knows what hes talking about and owns in strategy i dont care what anyone says give the guy some damn credit.

all this **** about pking.. stay blue then and dont worry about someone pking u. if your white be ready to pk simple as that dont cry about this lvl or 2-1 4-1 or so on. its annoying. talk trash is cool makes it more personal haha
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    talk trash is cool makes it more personal haha

Making it obvious that you're exactly the same type of player as Hong will not win u the support from the player-base you were trying to persuade -_-

So its basically a person who loves trash talking giving another trash talker creds. Pandora might as well stride into this thread and say "I approve of Hong's behavior."

Next time someone defends Hong please pose as a perma-blue little girl ex-MapleStory player who just happened to stumble upon this unfair Hong-bully thread and uses her wand of justice to mutilate all evil-doers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear
    ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    what's wrong with trash talking? as long as they're blue name or hiding is safezone. it actually motivtes people to level so why not? hmmm...i wonder how many people are leveling so they can kill hong and take a screenshot.
  • Naris - Heavens Tear
    Naris - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    what's wrong with trash talking? as long as they're blue name or hiding is safezone. it actually motivtes people to level so why not? hmmm...i wonder how many people are leveling so they can kill hong and take a screenshot.

Agreed.

Thank you to all who pulled the thread back on topic and off of football.
    edited December 2008
    everyones obsession with hong is pathetic, he is one player, he talks trash to start drama. get over it. i got nothing against Hong, except when he tries to ruin zhen parties. although its funny i heard he moved from lost city because of RQ ... haha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xtsundere
    xtsundere Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'm quite certain Hong never even touched Lost City, and even if it were true, it would probably be due to the amount of hardcore cashshoppers, rather than RQ.

Everyone is just being trolled, hard.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    everyones obsession with hong is pathetic, he is one player, he talks trash to start drama. get over it. i got nothing against Hong, except when he tries to ruin zhen parties. although its funny i heard he moved from lost city because of RQ ... haha

Hahahahahaha. That's the most funniest thing ever. I already stated by reason of moving. It was that euro chick named Karmelia during the argument of PvE server vs PvP. Me, moving cause of RQ? HAHAHA. Please. I have touched Lost City, during CBT. I got to 40 and PK'D craploads. DrPepper cried even more in LC than HT. That was during CBT phase. I played HT from day 1.

I'll even say it again. I've played competitively among multiple PvP/PK/RvR games. Think I'll run away from PKers? I've been PK'd. I have PK'd. I've been through a lot and already know what to expect from these kind of games. Not to mention, I even play'd hardcore mode in D2LoD way back then. Hardcore Hydra Sorc PKer making all level 70-80 dying from Hydra and starting back to level 1. Me, run? That's funny.

That's practically like saying your rerolling to LC cause of me. Stickygreen, you fail in HT. What's there to do in LC? If there was a poll on who is the worst Barbarian in HT. You'll be famous. Actually, there's one Barbarian that's far worse and he's in Empire. But your second. It's not just me saying that, even your own guildmates lmaorofl. I wont mention names.

Too bad, I usually dont target random crowds. But hey, from that running statement. I needed to say something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Kelovar - Heavens Tear
    Kelovar - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    It was that euro chick named Karmelia during the argument of PvE server vs PvP.
    Thanks to that euro chick, we are having some of the best TW ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Through the darkest of nights, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor

Thanks ForsakenX for the sig *_*
    edited December 2008
    Hahahahahaha. That's the most funniest thing ever. I already stated by reason of moving. It was that euro chick named Karmelia during the argument of PvE server vs PvP. Me, moving cause of RQ? HAHAHA. Please. I have touched Lost City, during CBT. I got to 40 and PK'D craploads. DrPepper cried even more in LC than HT. That was during CBT phase. I played HT from day 1.

I'll even say it again. I've played competitively among multiple PvP/PK/RvR games. Think I'll run away from PKers? I've been PK'd. I have PK'd. I've been through a lot and already know what to expect from these kind of games. Not to mention, I even play'd hardcore mode in D2LoD way back then. Hardcore Hydra Sorc PKer making all level 70-80 dying from Hydra and starting back to level 1. Me, run? That's funny.

That's practically like saying your rerolling to LC cause of me. Stickygreen, you fail in HT. What's there to do in LC? If there was a poll on who is the worst Barbarian in HT. You'll be famous. Actually, there's one Barbarian that's far worse and he's in Empire. But your second. It's not just me saying that, even your own guildmates lmaorofl. I wont mention names.

Too bad, I usually dont target random crowds. But hey, from that running statement. I needed to say something.

you mean my ex guildmate? the hypocritics? the deserters? lol hong. you fail epicly. you cant kill me 1v1 in PvP, so dont even talk about me being the worst barb on the server dont go and QQ by saying "oh you have to much HP and charm" too bad, you cant kill me, dont say im the worst barb on the server. im obviously not, because i own most of the people in your guild. if your guild is such a hardcore PvP guild, why arent you in LC? oh thats right.. becuase you get owned.... No QQing about equips.... doesnt matter.. .you cant survive on LC... HAHA. you fail. epicly.
    all i really hear you doing is QQing lately Hong.. maybe some more pewpew?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    you mean my ex guildmate? the hypocritics? the deserters? lol hong. you fail epicly. you cant kill me 1v1 in PvP, so dont even talk about me being the worst barb on the server dont go and QQ by saying "oh you have to much HP and charm" too bad, you cant kill me, dont say im the worst barb on the server. im obviously not, because i own most of the people in your guild. if your guild is such a hardcore PvP guild, why arent you in LC? oh thats right.. becuase you get owned.... No QQing about equips.... doesnt matter.. .you cant survive on LC... HAHA. you fail. epicly.
    all i really hear you doing is QQing lately Hong.. maybe some more pewpew?

Well emotionally scurred man. I'm sorry my few sentense of honesty totally destroyed you. I totally understand how scurred people tries to reply... Take a deep breath Stickyman.

I'll reply in order.

If you think a level 85 Blademaster can kill a Barbarian that's 80 with Charm... Well, I truely understand since it's your first MMORPG? Since you haven't realized your playing a tank class yet. That's okay, keep your STR/DEX up, pimp your muscles, let it wiggle. Just don't cry too much when you realize your being smacked for 2-4k when I turn 90.

I already stated that someone in The Empire beats you towards "The Worst Barbarian in HT". I said your second. Prove me wrong? It's not your ex-Radiance members. lolmfaorofl

Simply, we are a PvP guild. That doesn't mean ALL our members are. I guess, I suppose, this is your first MMORPG afterall. Let me give you some examples. A PvP guild wont have their whole entire roster PvP whores. There will always be people that's bad simply because of this "TW" system. You need people to actually win. If I created my guild as PURE PvP with only good people. I wont even have 80 online for TW. Enough of text...

You own most low levels in our guild. You probably even own the class your suppose to have a role on. Maybe you just don't know yet and think your uber cause you killed someone from a hardcore PvP guild. I don't need to reply to your last statement. I've already mentioned it already, simply your just too ignorant to even read. Ah, yes. I'm simply QQing. .... yeah...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited December 2008

The guild that moved out of LC because of RQ is TheEmpire =p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
  • julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    It was REALLY funny =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    wow you guys are good at digging up the past.
    It just gets even sadder when this poor, dejected, English-deficient drama queen you mentioned happened to raise a guild that now owns 1/4 of Heavens Tears. All this done without my help. However did that happen?

So before making fun of others, my fellow HT players should start gauging their own worth. It's true. In a mountain without tigers, the monkey reigns king. But I do not think lil rodents and bugs have the right to judge, if you catch my drift.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
    edited December 2008
    Well emotionally scurred man. I'm sorry my few sentense of honesty totally destroyed you. I totally understand how scurred people tries to reply... Take a deep breath Stickyman.

I'll reply in order.

If you think a level 85 Blademaster can kill a Barbarian that's 80 with Charm... Well, I truely understand since it's your first MMORPG? Since you haven't realized your playing a tank class yet. That's okay, keep your STR/DEX up, pimp your muscles, let it wiggle. Just don't cry too much when you realize your being smacked for 2-4k when I turn 90.

I already stated that someone in The Empire beats you towards "The Worst Barbarian in HT". I said your second. Prove me wrong? It's not your ex-Radiance members. lolmfaorofl

Simply, we are a PvP guild. That doesn't mean ALL our members are. I guess, I suppose, this is your first MMORPG afterall. Let me give you some examples. A PvP guild wont have their whole entire roster PvP whores. There will always be people that's bad simply because of this "TW" system. You need people to actually win. If I created my guild as PURE PvP with only good people. I wont even have 80 online for TW. Enough of text...

You own most low levels in our guild. You probably even own the class your suppose to have a role on. Maybe you just don't know yet and think your uber cause you killed someone from a hardcore PvP guild. I don't need to reply to your last statement. I've already mentioned it already, simply your just too ignorant to even read. Ah, yes. I'm simply QQing. .... yeah...

yea... i deffinetly havent figured im a tank build yet... because i have 11k hp... nope, im not a tank build at all... and you just proved my point. you CANT kill me 1v1. so dont insult me. QQ is pathetic. and my first MMO? you are a funny ignorant person... try 2 years on KAL, 3 on Tantra, 1 on KoL, 1 on SRO, and some others.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lyli - Heavens Tear
    Lyli - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Just want to say...Radiance FTW....that is all. tyb:bye
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    yea... i deffinetly havent figured im a tank build yet... because i have 11k hp... nope, im not a tank build at all... and you just proved my point. you CANT kill me 1v1. so dont insult me. QQ is pathetic. and my first MMO? you are a funny ignorant person... try 2 years on KAL, 3 on Tantra, 1 on KoL, 1 on SRO, and some others.

So you play literally over 7 years in MMORPG and still suck? Pretty bad...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
    edited December 2008
    So you play literally over 7 years in MMORPG and still suck? Pretty bad...

if i suck and you cant kill me, what does that make you? .... a micheal jackson of dating?....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    if i suck and you cant kill me, what does that make you? .... a micheal jackson of dating?....

If I can actually kill a Barbarian 1v1 with Charms. That Barbarian doesn't suck. He fails. So you suck, not fail.

Hey, I'm a Barbarian and I can tank a Blademaster. I PRO NOW YOOOO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    I herd I can solo TT without charms and u cant. Werd. Who's pro now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
    edited December 2008
    If I can actually kill a Barbarian 1v1 with Charms. That Barbarian doesn't suck. He fails. So you suck, not fail.

Hey, I'm a Barbarian and I can tank a Blademaster. I PRO NOW YOOOO.

when did i say i was pro? stop putting words in my mouth... makes you look like an idiot

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Immortality - Heavens Tear
    Immortality - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    b:laugh funniest thread Ive read in a while. and btw its nearly impossible for a bm to kill a barb around the same lvl in a 1v1 with charm,unless that bm is lvl90.

I just remembered that day when sticky and please tried to kill me for 15 mins -.- ya they failed with sparks and everthing,and i only had 3.8k hp back then 0.o, aahh good times good times b:victory
    edited December 2008
    actually we werent going after you, we were going after Jack, and he kept kiting, maybe your memory isnt serving you right. you were kiting also, and its hard to keep up with kiting in boat, and then melkor came in, you should share the whole situation ^_^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Immortality - Heavens Tear
    Immortality - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Lol ok ill tell everything...b:surrender u got me.

1.you kill me while i was afk for a few mins
    2.came back with jack,took u both around 13-17mins to kill jack.(u can ask Gohmbz he was there)
    3.Melkor came, but didn't do anything most of time.
    4.You killed Jack finally, please and you decided to tag me since melk wasnt doing anything,wasted around 100k of my charm since jack went brb taking so long.
    5.Jack came back and so did HOA, Jack nuked and please died, then u ran
    edited December 2008
    no, when it was u and jack against me, jack kited for 15 minutes, please got him after 2 minutes when he came in, while he was still kiting, second, you and please went 1v1 most of the time, GG

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.