Next to fail.

Comments

• Immortality - Heavens Tear
    Immortality - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    -.- ok so u want to talk here or in team chat -.- or both? and yea we did 1v1 most the time but u joined him when jack died,then u ran when please died b:cry
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    please never died... and when melkor joined in i pretty much stood their while u 2 tried to kill me
    then i PWNED HOA when he tried to come in xD
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    yea HOA was dum for not using a charm on that one,but yes please died. You can ask Ghombz since he was there the whole hour -.-
    edited December 2008
    HOA had a charm =P

and, dude how great are these 2-2 runs we are doing? 8D

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    He didn't lol im sure.

and yea this 2-2 runs are pretty good,that 1st one was a **** **** drops
    edited December 2008
    the last 3 bosses werent stingy at all though, and maybe he didnbt have a charm, i like 6 hit him >_>

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sereniama - Heavens Tear
    Sereniama - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hey if the Empire is so powerful, why not they TAKE Dreamweaver?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sou Sou Moutoku = The most badass **** in Anime History. Never diss Kohime Musou or die.
    edited December 2008
    They could attack it,but it "seems" like their morale is low,so if they somehow ended up losing it would really be bad for them, and it "seems" TE is desperate to get new people, and I am just stating this after getting a few PM's from some ranking people in TE asking us to merge into them.
    edited December 2008
    naw, TE seems to have a lot of inactives, since they started out as an early guild, they never really did inactive wipes, and they did some recently. and wtf? ms level 22 is random much?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    This thread is getting invaded by 12 year olds. I'm glad that stickygreen guy got banned/temp banned. What a joke. Should've screenshoted his signature while it lasted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
    edited December 2008
    LOl fail the noob got banned -.-, now now back on topic the next to fail is TE and the reason is because of us,meh and RoC too -.-
  • Sorenshi - Heavens Tear
    Sorenshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Good luck on TW Avengers! Next to fail. Let me think. RoC?
    [sigpic]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk296/rmdesignsdotorg/sorenshi.png[/sigpic]
    Credit to Forsakenx for the awesome banner <3
  • Tsundere - Heavens Tear
    Tsundere - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008

Haha, good one. What makes you so sure?
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Haha, good one. What makes you so sure?
    Trends.

And no, I'm totally not hinting anything.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    I completely agree that RoC will be next to fail. Since we're leaving shortly :) Unless you can somehow completely dominate us within our leaving time. We're not even trying anymore, so it can't be that hard. *Hint hint** siege all our territories**hint hint*** bid 2m while your at it please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Tanri - Heavens Tear
    Tanri - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    The higher u bid, the higher the chances of succes !
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2008

RoC? i think not b:victory
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.
    Should i continue playing this game or switch,
    because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
    Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
    While a honest players get the ditch.
    Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
    or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Evolution failed ages ago, so they don't count anymore. We have 8 lands along with TE now :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You have a funny definition of the word failed. Evolution hasnt lost any lands in their entire time on the server.

You on the other hand seem to be loosing to Radience every week.

I better go grab my dictionary apperently the defination of Failed has changed or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Evolution can prove me wrong if they can still continue to conquer. They've been in that corner for almost 2 months. You seriously going to play a game based on Territorial Wars and just sit and have tea parties all day? But then again, this is PvE server. I guess it's reasonable... I'm certainly hoping he's paying you guys good enough to get well geared if that's the reason. If he's paying you 200k every week, you guys aren't going anywhere. Maybe a Bronze Charm while he's at it. After nearly 2 months, you guys better be well geared with nearly 500-600mill already.

IMO, Evolution failed ages ago. That's my definition. They have one of the weakest players and inexperieced in both PvP and GvG. I can't imagine what would happen when they are being sieged for real. Would DrPepper really command his guild to war that efficiently? Who knows, I might be wrong. If that actally happens then I guess Evolution can remain solid. IMO there's only really 3 guild on the map for now. Avengers got stronger.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Naris - Heavens Tear
    Naris - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    On topic of this thread I still think the next to "Fail" would be either TE if they don't dig their heels in and hold their remaning lands, or RoC once they leave for Aion in March I believe.
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You have a funny definition of the word failed. Evolution hasnt lost any lands in their entire time on the server.

You on the other hand seem to be loosing to Radience every week.

I better go grab my dictionary apperently the defination of Failed has changed or something.

whens the last time you guys actually did TW?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Its funny cus RoC is telling everyone they are leaving for Aion but that doesn't come out till like what... April?

Dudes. I'll be surprised if at least 80% of the lvl 85+ don't quit by that time anyway. 4 months is enough to get from lvl 1 to lvl 90 without intensive playing so theres bound to be LOTS of changes before then.

Each week something will change. Who knows, maybe by April SentinelS would have half the map :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I think TheEmpire is going to have the most fun in the upcoming weeks. I'm picking that every Empire territory will be bid on this weekend. Hope you guys like TWs.

Is it too late to get 100hrs...b:chuckle
    I like pie
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Im going to LOVE TE in the next week Im sure.

But then Im a veno. Can't say the same about other players who are going to lose lots of money tho >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Its funny cus RoC is telling everyone they are leaving for Aion but that doesn't come out till like what... April?

Dudes. I'll be surprised if at least 80% of the lvl 85+ don't quit by that time anyway. 4 months is enough to get from lvl 1 to lvl 90 without intensive playing so theres bound to be LOTS of changes before then.

Each week something will change. Who knows, maybe by April SentinelS would have half the map :)

True. xlegend will conquer the world. After 4-5 months of grinding in a game with rarely any PvP besides weekly TW can get quite unmotivating. A guild can "fail" anytime as soon as the majority of the players quit.

ISLEOFPEN failed on his prediction for the game dying at Christmas. What a failure! I'm incredibly surprised for how many players are cash shopping and selling them for in-game coins. That's what's keeping the game alive. The availability to buy Charms with in-game coins.

Resources depletes eventually. And that's when the game dies imo. $4 for a piece of charm/$16 for a pack is overpriced. At level 80+ charms could burn less than an hour. Thanks to those cash shoppers... keeping us charmed up. RoC basically buys over $500 worth of charms per week for just one TW. $500 as in 50mill in-game coins worth of gold charms assuming 100k=$1.

I'm just surprised the game lasted 4 months. :) I thought it would've died after the map was filled and war began for guilds. Guess I was wrong.

Plus Hisui. We're stating a true fact. We are leaving for Aion. But we didn't say we're leaving right now. =o. So you still have time to generate some plan to completely erase us from the map before we quit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    whens the last time you guys actually did TW?

Weekend before this weekend. In the entire time I been in Evo counting this past weekend we have only NOT did a TW one other time. AS for the time before I joined Evo I dunno, but Im pretty sure they were doing TWs every week then because I joined them before all the land on the map was even owned. So I guess in like the past 4 months they have only not did TWs 2 times that I know of.

And as much as Hong is allowed to have his opinion, I am allowed to have mine. I didnt say anything else when Hong clarified that it was just his opinion. In my opinion Not doing TWs doesnt = fail. Doing TW's and losing=Fail. But thats just my opinion as well.

All guilds have their strengths and weaknesses in different areas. And as Hisui said top guild today could be bottom guild tommorrow all depending on in guild drama and more.

I do think its silly to come to a pve server then ?complain? that people arent up to your own idea of pvp standards. Hello, your on a pve server, pking here is like taking candy from a baby lol. Go pk on the pvp server if you really want to show off your epeen. Or go play PW MY where every server is pvp. AT least then its more impressive when you try to flex. And thats not just directed to ROC, thats directed to anyone who thinks they are the bomb diggity because they pk on a pve server. Be it ROC or even someone in my own guild, in Radience, in Empire where ever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    True. xlegend will conquer the world. After 4-5 months of grinding in a game with rarely any PvP besides weekly TW can get quite unmotivating. A guild can "fail" anytime as soon as the majority of the players quit.

ISLEOFPEN failed on his prediction for the game dying at Christmas. What a failure! I'm incredibly surprised for how many players are cash shopping and selling them for in-game coins. That's what's keeping the game alive. The availability to buy Charms with in-game coins.

Resources depletes eventually. And that's when the game dies imo. $4 for a piece of charm/$16 for a pack is overpriced. At level 80+ charms could burn less than an hour. Thanks to those cash shoppers... keeping us charmed up. RoC basically buys over $500 worth of charms per week for just one TW. $500 as in 50mill in-game coins worth of gold charms assuming 100k=$1.

I'm just surprised the game lasted 4 months. :) I thought it would've died after the map was filled and war began for guilds. Guess I was wrong.

Plus Hisui. We're stating a true fact. We are leaving for Aion. But we didn't say we're leaving right now. =o. So you still have time to generate some plan to completely erase us from the map before we quit.

Lol. I just find it ironic that the players who keep saying they're going to leave are probably going to outlast most of the players who are currently playing. Perhaps instead of saying you're leaving for Aion, you should announce you're staying in the game for 3 more months. Three months of leadership stability in a guild is a freaking lifetime so that should score you tons of recruits. Meh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    RQ's going to Aion too... But March/April? Rofl, I wish. Aion is scheduled for a Q3 release for north america - that's like september.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • marisol
    marisol Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    RQ's going to Aion too... But March/April? Rofl, I wish. Aion is scheduled for a Q3 release for north america - that's like september.

YEP that is exactly it. Q3 is the only reliable news I have heard. Plus the use of PLANNED and NCSOFT doesnt really mean anything either. No official release date yet and I expect from the ratings in Korea there will be atleast 3-4 months from offical word to the realease date( marketing time).
This discussion has been closed.