• Illusion - Heavens Tear
    Illusion - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Whats going on in 3-4 months Hisui? 0.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • realmwalker
    realmwalker Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    LOL, my first post, actually I've read this thread a few times and I finally couldn't resist jumping into the flame chain....b:laugh

Anyways, nice try at inciting a war between evo and rad Hong....too bad the leaders of these two guilds aren't gullible like your 10yr old brothers (albeit it truly would have been interesting to see world world I erupt on HT), but ultimately, I guess you're doing this cause u realized your best chance to retake lost lands is to have Rad open up a second front against Evo. Hehe, if u can't beat them divide them right? anyways, I doubt Evo will take that bait as I'm sure the leaders of evo themselve aren't quite sure on what might happen if they atk rad, why touch the unknown and open pandora's box? As for Rad, I doubt they want to break the status quo either by hitting Evo...I doubt they feel like spending all those resources in fighting a guild of really unknown pvp strength while you sneak atk them from below and retake what they worked hard to acquire...b:chuckle

Keep trying though...you and your flunkies crazy antics certainly make a mostly dull pve grinding experience alittle more spicy...b:laugh Thats it from me...now let the "who's this noob?", "u don't know jack $hit!" begin...hahaha
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    LOL, my first post, actually I've read this thread a few times and I finally couldn't resist jumping into the flame chain....b:laugh

Anyways, nice try at inciting a war between evo and rad Hong....too bad the leaders of these two guilds aren't gullible like your 10yr old brothers (albeit it truly would have been interesting to see world world I erupt on HT), but ultimately, I guess you're doing this cause u realized your best chance to retake lost lands is to have Rad open up a second front against Evo. Hehe, if u can't beat them divide them right? anyways, I doubt Evo will take that bait as I'm sure the leaders of evo themselve aren't quite sure on what might happen if they atk rad, why touch the unknown and open pandora's box? As for Rad, I doubt they want to break the status quo either by hitting Evo...I doubt they feel like spending all those resources in fighting a guild of really unknown pvp strength while you sneak atk them from below and retake what they worked hard to acquire...b:chuckle

Keep trying though...you and your flunkies crazy antics certainly make a mostly dull pve grinding experience alittle more spicy...b:laugh Thats it from me...now let the "who's this noob?", "u don't know jack $hit!" begin...hahaha

who is this noob? you don't know jack doodoo!

L O L.

everyone knows that of the top 4 guilds, Evo has the least PvP, and GvG experience. so take it from there, let's see what happens. RoC has proven themselves countless times against "stronger" guilds, but Rad has proven to be a challenge for them. as for TE, well, 10 minute TW, nuff said. and Evo? don't know your capability but i'm pretty sure it's not even close to what RoC can do.

doubt that RoC is gonna fall anytime soon. so sorry all you haters. we're gonna be here awhile.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2008

If Evolution's guild leader isn't gullible, why would I bother. That guy has no brains and it's a proven fact. I don't mind Radiance hitting us every week tbh, we'll eventually regain our 3 hour defence. I'll just hope to recruit some hardcore cash shoppers. Hahaha... yeah.

Evo fails, nothing more to say. I'll even admit it when Julz was leading I thought the guild was decent. Hahaha, Pepsauce, what a joke.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    julz is pretty awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    girls are pretty awesome.

fix'ed 4 u.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • julz
    julz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'll even admit it when Julz was leading I thought the guild was decent.
    Wow a semi-compliment from Hong, I feel honored b:laugh. And Bookman *hugs* miss ya b:sad
    no comment on the Evo strength/weaknesses, time will tell in the next few weeks.
  • lochaine62
    lochaine62 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Quoting this in case he decides to remove/change it

I'll leave counter-flaming to someone else, as I'm too lazy to type a decent text right now

hmmm why would he change it, he speaks the truth.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    lochaine62 wrote: »
    hmmm why would he change it, he speaks the truth.

Your refering to -
    drpepper wrote:
    What an angry little man...Its a game FFS

That's extremely outdated, but just to fill you in. He's the one that's extremely angry which is why it could be counter-flamed. The reason why he would change it is because he's the one that needs anger management. Plus, whenever he flames... It'll be something like this. Go suck your mom's ****** or my ****. Etc. Get what I mean? It's pathetic and extremely childish. Every one bit of his counter-flame is either **** related, nolife/job, emotional effects such as parents ditching/dying, and it could go worse. Just PK him once and you'll see everything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • lochaine62
    lochaine62 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Your refering to -

That's extremely outdated, but just to fill you in. He's the one that's extremely angry which is why it could be counter-flamed. The reason why he would change it is because he's the one that needs anger management. Plus, whenever he flames... It'll be something like this. Go suck your mom's ****** or my ****. Etc. Get what I mean? It's pathetic and extremely childish.

oh, ok......well...DrPepper is #1 in my book..and many others. So... whatever b:pleased
  • Orion - Heavens Tear
    Orion - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I haven't been playing that long, but I've been keeping an eye on guilds finding out as much as I can in hopes of joining a good one. From a low lvls point of view Radiance and RoC are the strongest as they've been able to beat some of the other strong guilds in TW, and as far as I can tell Evo and Empire seem to be relics, guilds that were formely on top that now seem on the way out. As far as the flaming goes, as a low lvl again, Hong has entertained us low lvls' countless questions with nothing but politeness. I know this must be wierd for you guys, but he once spent 3 hours just talking to a friend of mine that was far too low lvl to even be considered to join RoC, that's insane, I'm sure he had tons of other things he could have been doing. Sorry if this ruins your rep Hong. If he pks you, you're white name, you brought it on yourself, if you're killing a boss I recommend going blue name while you do it, if hong pks me I know I'll have brought it on myself, I'll swear revenge and all, but my death will be my fault. As for Evo, I've never spoken to their leader, but I was ksed by one of their marshalls repeatedly even after asking her to stop, only to be met with "I'm lvling my phoenix, hun" when I asked her to at least leave the mobs I needed for a quest, she continued to ks me until I gave up and left. The funny thing about that is, a few days later I ran into a member of RoC that had just gotten their pheonix, they saw what I was trying to kill, and killed everything else, very nice of them, it even made killing my mobs easier, and most importantly I didn't even have to ask them to. The most hated leaders on the server seem to be Hong and Dr.Pepper, so based on that I'm guessing they'll be next to be taken out, which is a shame because I keep hearing evo used to be something special before Dr.Pepper came in to power, and RoC seems to add life to this server. Ignoring the leaders, I hear nothing but drama and people leaving evo and empire, but I never hear the same from Radiance and RoC...do people ever leave those guilds? Is there any turn over? So based on internal collapse, I'd guess Evo or Empire. I'm sorry Empire I don't know anything about your leader or even who it is, so I can't say anything there, but based on that I don't see people hating you, you must be doing a good job, so I'll give you some credit and say you won't be next.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    I haven't been playing that long, but I've been keeping an eye on guilds finding out as much as I can in hopes of joining a good one. From a low lvls point of view Radiance and RoC are the strongest as they've been able to beat some of the other strong guilds in TW, and as far as I can tell Evo and Empire seem to be relics, guilds that were formely on top that now seem on the way out. As far as the flaming goes, as a low lvl again, Hong has entertained us low lvls' countless questions with nothing but politeness. I know this must be wierd for you guys, but he once spent 3 hours just talking to a friend of mine that was far too low lvl to even be considered to join RoC, that's insane, I'm sure he had tons of other things he could have been doing. Sorry if this ruins your rep Hong. If he pks you, you're white name, you brought it on yourself, if you're killing a boss I recommend going blue name while you do it, if hong pks me I know I'll have brought it on myself, I'll swear revenge and all, but my death will be my fault. As for Evo, I've never spoken to their leader, but I was ksed by one of their marshalls repeatedly even after asking her to stop, only to be met with "I'm lvling my phoenix, hun" when I asked her to at least leave the mobs I needed for a quest, she continued to ks me until I gave up and left. The funny thing about that is, a few days later I ran into a member of RoC that had just gotten their pheonix, they saw what I was trying to kill, and killed everything else, very nice of them, it even made killing my mobs easier, and most importantly I didn't even have to ask them to. The most hated leaders on the server seem to be Hong and Dr.Pepper, so based on that I'm guessing they'll be next to be taken out, which is a shame because I keep hearing evo used to be something special before Dr.Pepper came in to power, and RoC seems to add life to this server. Ignoring the leaders, I hear nothing but drama and people leaving evo and empire, but I never hear the same from Radiance and RoC...do people ever leave those guilds? Is there any turn over? So based on internal collapse, I'd guess Evo or Empire. I'm sorry Empire I don't know anything about your leader or even who it is, so I can't say anything there, but based on that I don't see people hating you, you must be doing a good job, so I'll give you some credit and say you won't be next.

Just for the record nobody left after TE's loss on Sunday. It might be because I have been a TE forever but TE has a very very low leave rate. The only people who leave TE are the ones who just joined recently, in other words guild hoppers. Same goes for Evo, I think you're underestimating the "relics." I still think in a full strength 1 vs 1 situation its extremely difficult for any of the 4 guilds to take down another guild. So the politics in this game actually lies within the smaller powerful guilds :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    who is this noob? you don't know jack doodoo!

as for TE, well, 10 minute TW, nuff said. and Evo? don't know your capability but i'm pretty sure it's not even close to what RoC can do.

You know we had like 20ish people in that TW right? And yea that night was a disgrace to us in terms of organization. But w/e.

Speaking of which I don't see Rad bragging about taking down RoC the first time in like what, 5 mins?

nt clunky.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Orion - Heavens Tear
    Orion - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'm sorry Hisui, I heard there was a time when Empire lost all their strongest members when their first leader left and some other times after that, rumors can be a bit tricky, but I have heard you have lost a couple of leaders and a handful of members on numerous occasions. A little off topic, but if you don't mind me asking, who are the smaller powerful guilds? Avengers? SentinelS? Shadow? any others I should check out?
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    I'm sorry Hisui, I heard there was a time when Empire lost all their strongest members when their first leader left and some other times after that, rumors can be a bit tricky, but I have heard you have lost a couple of leaders and a handful of members on numerous occasions. A little off topic, but if you don't mind me asking, who are the smaller powerful guilds? Avengers? SentinelS? Shadow? any others I should check out?

Nope. Our first leader was Blazz. There was a time when he left and he brought like 20-30 high levels with him. Then that guild proved to be an epic fail and most of them came back. A few didn't feel like coming back and went to Radiance.

TE lost most high levels to PW-Euro. So many starters just went poof. But most importantly, Hisui stayed so all was well.

Then blazeofglory, our second leader left. Nobody left with her. Wargasm cheered. Hong luled. I tried to be happy and sad at the same time but couldn't do it. So I lul'ed too. Then we realized TE suddenly got dirt poor cus she had the guild bank which stored not only money but our HH mats.

We soon got some fresh new high levels from random small guilds who lost their own territories or outleveled their prev guilds.

We lost RoC offensive, lost some of those freshies to RoC.

-- no more roster change after this except for individual few cases --

^^^^
    ENTIRE FKN TE HISTORY

As for small strong guilds. Basically all the former land holders are pretty strong. Those guilds have the capability to hold lands and have nothing to lose in wars. If they merge a few times I'm sure they can rock the boat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Immortality - Heavens Tear
    Immortality - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Ya we had 19 people last tw everyone else couldn't go because they didn't have 100 hours :( so we only lasted 27mins vs RoC. At least I got to their HQ stone before SHADOW lost b:laugh .
  • Naris - Heavens Tear
    Naris - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    There are maybe 6 or 7 idiot members that I know of in RoC. The rest seem to be nice folk who enjoy playing the game and love PvP. The reason most seem to come to the conclusion that RoC is all bad is because those few are the only ones that bother posting on the official forums. Plus Hong and a number of them are leaving in the next few months and that will weaken them substantially. Despite his continuous BS and stupidity, Hong does run a pretty tight ship.

I would also say the same thing about Evolution. They have a bunch of self-righteous, arrogant officers with a strong sense of self entitlement. This turns people off, and while the majority of their normal members and a small minority of their officers are okay, the officers' faces are the ones we hear the most bad things about. Most likely they believe no one means them harm, so when they finally get hit by a major force I can see them collapsing.

TE is smart... the only major poster is Hisui who strikes a good balance of confidence and humor without delving too deeply into the problems that the other major guilds have with posting on the forums. Their weakness is the fact that RoC appears to have the power to wipe them out, and many of their members are from Asia (Singapore I believe) and some from Europe. This makes TW an inconvenience for them.

Radiance... well let's face it Radiance is not going to fail before these other three. They seem solid, have a full membership, pay their members well enough, and maintain decent PvP skills and the highest levels on the server.
  • Zahara - Heavens Tear
    Zahara - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I heard Evolution's guild leader, DrPepper, begged Avengers to attack Empire next week again after hearing a huge threat from harley. Since we all know Evolution is the weakest of the four. DrPepper can't risk losing his leadership from small guilds by sending full force at the defense of Etherblade being under attack by Radiance at the same time. He wishes to stall the 3 hour battle to keep his level 2 territory. He will not be able to defend against Radiance if a single guild hit them(Even though it'll only require Radiance 10 minutes on 80vs80).

True?

While lvl 2 territories are appealing for their status symbol, there is no feeling of rush to aquire one. Besides that, it's my belief we've been fully capable of taking a lvl 2 for quite some time; After all, PvE is our guild's forte as a non-pk guild (also we are very PvE accomplished). tbh in my opinion, though I enjoy TW PvP; taking a lvl 2 by PvE has great appeal, as our roots are with PvE and we enjoy getting together and taking out monsters ^^.

Side note: By non-pk, I mean it's not supported or encouraged, except in pvp open arenas such as dragon palace. I am of course aware that some of our members choose to white name, which is an individual decision which we ask our members to use responsibly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    You know we had like 20ish people in that TW right? And yea that night was a disgrace to us in terms of organization. But w/e.

Speaking of which I don't see Rad bragging about taking down RoC the first time in like what, 5 mins?

nt clunky.

20ish people? i think it was around 30+ish. and yeah, i never said anything other than "10 min TW"

the difference between the Rad win and RoC win is that we chose not to def Rad. we sent a party to see how big of a force they have and they left immediately. TE clearly had more than one party and were obviously looking to def us with the small force that they had.

me = not bragging, only speaking the truth.

off-topic:
    i <3 you Hisui. your predictions are kewl.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    20ish people? i think it was around 30+ish. and yeah, i never said anything other than "10 min TW"

the difference between the Rad win and RoC win is that we chose not to def Rad. we sent a party to see how big of a force they have and they left immediately. TE clearly had more than one party and were obviously looking to def us with the small force that they had.

me = not bragging, only speaking the truth.

off-topic:
    i <3 you Hisui. your predictions are kewl.

nah, 20. if it was 30, 10 probably left after they didnt see anyone inside. by "enough said" you were obviously implying that the TW is all TE has to show. It's entirely not the whole story. I am quick to ***** about this part because if server actually think RoC can take a fully defended TE fort in 10 mins, then the following will happen (in chronicle order)

1. Everyone thinks TE is weak
    2. Everyone attacks TE
    3. TE actually becomes weak
    4. Hisui loses lots of charm ticks
    5. Need to buy more charms to defend
    6. No money to buy phoenix
    7. Having to steal from grocery stores to buy zhen
    8. Jailed
    9. Getting Hong'ed in jail.
    10. Life ruined.

Serious business.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    nah, 20. if it was 30, 10 probably left after they didnt see anyone inside. by "enough said" you were obviously implying that the TW is all TE has to show. It's entirely not the whole story. I am quick to ***** about this part because if server actually think RoC can take a fully defended TE fort in 10 mins, then the following will happen (in chronicle order)

1. Everyone thinks TE is weak
    2. Everyone attacks TE
    3. TE actually becomes weak
    4. Hisui loses lots of charm ticks
    5. Need to buy more charms to defend
    6. No money to buy phoenix
    7. Having to steal from grocery stores to buy zhen
    8. Jailed
    9. Getting Hong'ed in jail.
    10. Life ruined.

Serious business.

i wasn't implying that, not at all. but that TW clearly showed that TE underestimated RoC.

and yeah,
    number 9 is a real pain in the ****. (literally)
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008

and yeah,
    number 9 is a real pain in the ****. (literally)

#9 was referring to being denied dumplings and wonton soup for dinner.

Don't know where your imagination ran off to. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    #9 was referring to being denied dumplings and wonton soup for dinner.

Don't know where your imagination ran off to. b:surrender

i was thinking getting butt slaps for doing a good job in something. b:victory
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    i was thinking getting butt slaps for doing a good job in something. b:victory

I thought only basketball players do that :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    radiance is by far the strongest guild atm, yeah, uh-hunh, I went there. plus, they have me, what more is needed? and, i play basketball and i slap my teammates asses all the time, but apparently they do that in hockey also
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    radiance is by far the strongest guild atm, yeah, uh-hunh, I went there. plus, they have me, what more is needed? and, i play basketball and i slap my teammates asses all the time, but apparently they do that in hockey also

Except in Hockey they use their stick to slap instead of bare hands. Ouch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
    edited December 2008
    yea. true. my friend says they slap asses while in the shower though... thats a bit to non-straight for me

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    yea. true. my friend says they slap asses while in the shower though... thats a bit to non-straight for me

I bet you there was something very straight in dat shower dere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
    edited December 2008
    O_O yea, my friend says they nicknamed one of their teamates horse... you can guess why

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xiphox - Lost City
    Xiphox - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You forgot about football too lol
    Xipox-7X MG-LC-#3 in pvp rankings-b:pleased 3198 hp unbuffedb:victory
This discussion has been closed.