Next to fail.

Comments

• xsteelx
    xsteelx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Okay okay, take it easy and create some paragraghs so I can atleast read it. Calm down...

Okay, first of all it's not 4 minutes. It was 5 seconds or nearly less. All you did was hug safezone or went out of safezone and get owned in 5 seconds again. Infact you were abusing the air glitch to go against me, level 40 Archer.

So, your about to lose all your cash or whatever your betting. How are you feeling? So your saying all good PvPers are failures in life and have some serious deep issues? You think those people would still play an online game? Are you really in reality or you just need a reality check? If you think this is how I act in real life, you've got to be kidding me. Make some friends in real life that plays MMORPG, see how they act in game and compare them to real life. Most trash talkers does it for fun.

Competitive TW is the keyword of my decision, and the future of PWI. I just said I admit -->IF<-- I rolled on Lost City I'd have a problem with those hardcore cash shoppers. My reason was and is the same. You have better things to do like cry in game right? Seriously, your probably far more active than me in game. Last 2 weeks I barely logged on and all my leveling came from Crazy stone + World quest + Cube room. Sigh, I guess your just bad at everything.

Okay, now this is the sad part. You play this game and yet never visit the forum? .... I got to level 83 with a part time job + school. So honestly, I have no idea what your talking about. I wouldn't waste $1000 to gear myself up on a F2P game even if I have a job. Maybe if I was a millionaire, but than again there's no reason to play this game if I was one. If your an adult, I feel sorry for you.

I state the truth. You mean that level 56 Archer that was shooting at me doing 100 damage? Well, he didn't kill me... I one shoted him and he dropped his equipment due to red name. But whatever.

Horrahhhh for forum flamers. get a life or stop posting so you don't get your words turned against you.
    *his word vs his word.... who cares?? lol*
  • candykisses
    candykisses Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You know what i find funny about Hong? "You cant cause drama in guild But you can cause all the drama outside the guild you want" Hes a trouble maker, He needs to get a life. And stop playing PW 24/7. Get a Job. Make real friends instead of online friends that you'll never see in your life.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Soooo, has anyone grabbed the measuring tape yet so we can get this e-peen contest over with for everyone.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • brendenlume
    brendenlume Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    lmao my e-peen is bigger then your'S anyway Cat
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You know what i find funny about Hong? "You cant cause drama in guild But you can cause all the drama outside the guild you want" Hes a trouble maker, He needs to get a life. And stop playing PW 24/7. Get a Job. Make real friends instead of online friends that you'll never see in your life.

I obviously play this game 24/7 since I already mentioned I rarely logged on for the past 2 weeks. Don't be jealous that I hit level 83 with a part time job + school. Are you like some emo ex RoC member or something? Are you sure those words aren't hurting yourself fellow kid? Seriously. I've heard tons of those lame replies and yet the people who says them are the ones that needs reality check.

Epic fail reply.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    mrpepper wrote: »
    What an angry little man...Its a game FFS
    LOL

do you ever listen to yourself? i mean talk about ****ing irony.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Naris - Heavens Tear
    Naris - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Why are the people who brag so much about how much they rock in PvP playing on the PvE server? Being the best at PvP here means jack... you're the king of mice people Hong. Not sure why you're so proud and boastful of that fact.
  • sizzzzle
    sizzzzle Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Lmao~ this thread shows that HT is full of Haters XD
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Why are the people who brag so much about how much they rock in PvP playing on the PvE server? Being the best at PvP here means jack... you're the king of mice people Hong. Not sure why you're so proud and boastful of that fact.

I guess people like you just does not understand the whole point of counter-flaming. Don't think I need to repeat myself 100x on every single thread related to this kind of reply.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Oh shi-.

RoC's collective forum counter-attack. The plot thickens. Thead needs more TE and Radiance imo.

Forum drama scale:
    The Little Mermaid II ===[ ]==========================Dawson's Creek

For you noobs who don't get the references, the scale is read from right to left from baed drama to ep1c drama.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • brendenlume
    edited December 2008
    i swear your way better @ arguing then you are at pvp Hisui
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    i swear your way better @ arguing then you are at pvp Hisui

Yea, and a level 4 I know is better than me in math. What are you getting at anyway?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • sizzzzle
    sizzzzle Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2008

at least they have something to brag unlike those carebears trying to marry the safezone. Hong doesn't brag, he shows it.
  • SeraWind - Heavens Tear
    SeraWind - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Are you by any chance in RoC?
  • Sherri - Heavens Tear
    Sherri - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Chickman? haha wow, whoevers giving you your one liners should be shot on site! I'm glad to be on the forums though to take a look around and maybe learn a thing or two about the different guilds in Heavens Tear. I don't think its wise to just assume you know something you do not. I won't argue with you anymore Hong because frankly its a waste of time that could be devoted elsewhere. I will say this though, DrPepper is a much better guild leader, friend, and gentleman then you could ever hope to be. I understand your jealousy, but this constant flaming is a bit childish don't you think? Anyway the best advice I can give you is to take time away from flaming and spend it on quality time with your guildies. Take the time to have fun in the game, and by fun I mean doing something other then PvP. Schedule a guild event or take group screenshots ^.^ haha and yes I'm a carebear and proud to be the cuddliest carebear in PWI. Anyway have fun Hong, and enjoy your time on PWI but at the same time let others around you enjoy their time as well =)
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Chickman? haha wow, whoevers giving you your one liners should be shot on site! I'm glad to be on the forums though to take a look around and maybe learn a thing or two about the different guilds in Heavens Tear. I don't think its wise to just assume you know something you do not. I won't argue with you anymore Hong because frankly its a waste of time that could be devoted elsewhere. I will say this though, DrPepper is a much better guild leader, friend, and gentleman then you could ever hope to be. I understand your jealousy, but this constant flaming is a bit childish don't you think? Anyway the best advice I can give you is to take time away from flaming and spend it on quality time with your guildies. Take the time to have fun in the game, and by fun I mean doing something other then PvP. Schedule a guild event or take group screenshots ^.^ haha and yes I'm a carebear and proud to be the cuddliest carebear in PWI. Anyway have fun Hong, and enjoy your time on PWI but at the same time let others around you enjoy their time as well =)

Says the chick that cries and flame at me for dying once in PK. A good friend? Gentlemen? Oh please, I might as well act super nice and hopefully you can get some secret crush on me on the eworld. Honestly, judging something on the internet and comparing them to real life is just almost nearly impossible. First time on the internet dear?

That's fine, I can give you some tips. People assume that what they're acting on the internet is really themselves in real life. But honestly, no. They are far more different then who they really are. There are few people that can maybe act the same but in reality it's incredibly different day by day.

Anyway, It's okay if you don't understand. I'll take it in consideration and have some tea parties with my guildies. Try to seduce them prehaps with a voice changer on Ventrilo. Or even perform a quality 100% memory hourly guild picture just for the hell of it. Maybe I'll roleplay with the NPCs/Mobs just to make it real.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
    edited December 2008

Anyway, It's okay if you don't understand. I'll take it in consideration and have some tea parties with my guildies. Try to seduce them prehaps with a voice changer on Ventrilo. Or even perform a quality 100% memory hourly guild picture just for the hell of it. Maybe I'll roleplay with the NPCs/Mobs just to make it real.

Wow, awesome post. Could I come to the tea party?
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Says the chick that cries and flame at me for dying once in PK. A good friend? Gentlemen? Oh please, I might as well act super nice and hopefully you can get some secret crush on me on the eworld. Honestly, judging something on the internet and comparing them to real life is just almost nearly impossible. First time on the internet dear?

That's fine, I can give you some tips. People assume that what they're acting on the internet is really themselves in real life. But honestly, no. They are far more different then who they really are. There are few people that can maybe act the same but in reality it's incredibly different day by day.

I wouldn't consider making it a habit but I have to agree with Hong here. DrPepper's insult to Hong's personal life out of the internet is uncalled for and is a much lower blow than any of Hong's flames. I wouldn't consider someone who does not understand such basic ethics a gentleman.

The only thing you can ask of a guild leader is that he is fair and nice to his/her *own guild*. Being the leader of RoC, Hong has bettered the gaming experience for the type of players who chose to follow him. Just like how Pepper is keeping Evo in a happy snuggly cradle, Hong is keeping his own guild happy in his own way. The TW map doesn't lie. RoC has gotten strong under his leadership.

Personally I would love to see RoC lose lands and fail. But I wouldn't want PWI to lose its "interesting" player base. Excuse me while I wash my fingers for typing such disgusting mush. Flame, begin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • chikachu
    chikachu Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hmmz.... why do people keep using the excuse " if RoC is wiped, this server will be boring " yea that might be true, but heres the question: Can any guild or any1 wipe RoC?
    Answer: No. At least not yet :O.
    P.S. Why can't every1 just get alone and be friends !!!!!!!!
  • brendenlume
    edited December 2008
    I wouldn't consider making it a habit but I have to agree with Hong here. DrPepper's insult to Hong's personal life out of the internet is uncalled for and is a much lower blow than any of Hong's flames. I wouldn't consider someone who does not understand such basic ethics a gentleman.

The only thing you can ask of a guild leader is that he is fair and nice to his/her *own guild*. Being the leader of RoC, Hong has bettered the gaming experience for the type of players who chose to follow him. Just like how Pepper is keeping Evo in a happy snuggly cradle, Hong is keeping his own guild happy in his own way. The TW map doesn't lie. RoC has gotten strong under his leadership.

Personally I would love to see RoC lose lands and fail. But I wouldn't want PWI to lose its "interesting" player base. Excuse me while I wash my fingers for typing such disgusting mush. Flame, begin.

getting more interesting to read
  • brendenlume
    edited December 2008
    double post ftw
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    chikachu wrote: »
    Hmmz.... why do people keep using the excuse " if RoC is wiped, this server will be boring " yea that might be true, but heres the question: Can any guild or any1 wipe RoC?

ill be your friend!

to people who say that Hong is a "bad leader"

all i can say is, LOL. how many TW's have we failed? 1. yeah. 1.
  • chikachu
    chikachu Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    every1 jsut be friend!!! <-- carebear =0= btw how do i use worldchat ? im still new to this game...
    edited December 2008

Because every server needs an antagonist. ;) Problem is RoC is just all too willing to fill in those shoes.

Nice post Hisui :( You're the only empire member who is willing to play along with hong.
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    every1 Jsut Be Friend!!! <-- Carebear =0= Btw How Do I Use Worldchat ? Im Still New To This Game...
    Lol Dumbass You Obviously Doubleclick Teleacoustics, Chikachump
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Lol Dumbass You Obviously Doubleclick Teleacoustics, Chikachump

isnt that how you use it?
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    isnt that how you use it?

iduno i never tried it that way. i just click the last icon in chat window or do !@ or whatever.

wait wth whend you get 80 ****er?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VioleTam - Heavens Tear
    VioleTam - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    well, I don't blame you guys. I honestly would hate RoC too if I weren't in the guild. No offense Hong! hahah =)
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    iduno i never tried it that way. i just click the last icon in chat window or do !@ or whatever.

wait wth whend you get 80 ****er?!

idk.. i've never used a tele..

lol. i've been 80 for 3 days now.. you slacker!
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008

Heehee. If I can puppet the leaders of evo, rad, and TE, I would tell them to stabilize their members and assure them that their weekly pay will definitely increase over time. Then, I would persuade TE leader to sacrifice the center territory to Evo and ask Evo leader to give a random land to TE. If Evo, Rad, and TE from then on invades RoC every week and assuming its members do not defect for a small loss, RoC will start losing land every week starting 2 weeks from now.

Assuming RoC can fight off each of these guilds individually on different days and the TW times are randomly generated, there would be a 6/27 (about 23%?) chance of three guilds being allotted to three different days, which will result in a complete defensive victory. That would lead to a 77% (estimate) that RoC will lose at least 1 land that week. So in essence you can say RoC will lose .77 lands per week.

Assuming RoC members are just as loyal and do not defect and using the above estimates, it will imply RoC will lose all lands in 9/.77 weeks (around 11 weeks?). Then, I would split the RoC territories among the 3 large guilds while keeping around 3-4 territories for the smaller guilds to fight each other for.

Of course, this won't happen as politics do exist in this game. But the possibility of this strategy working against RoC is higher than any of the other guilds, don't you think?

Im way too bored nowadays to be typing walls of text b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
This discussion has been closed.