Next to fail.

Comments

• Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    wow. how long did you type that one Hisui? lol.

but yah, idk. what happens will happen. there will always be people who leave guilds because of one reason or another. i.e. TE and Elysium's loss to RoC.

and hey, less lands = less defending needed. LOL.
  • Wwing - Heavens Tear
    Wwing - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    less lands obviously will be much easier to defend, but you must put the income into consideration. The higher income will allow more access to better equipment, and we need to note that TW is highly dependent on the quality of the characters and the players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    News Project Fox in [][]http://pwifox.blogspot.com[][] Santa Claus is a lie.
    12/17 2008 PerfectFox Index (Heavens Tear) : 1 gold = 113558.91~114972.42
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    less lands obviously will be much easier to defend, but you must put the income into consideration. The higher income will allow more access to better equipment, and we need to note that TW is highly dependent on the quality of the characters and the players.

Yes, you're right. I have overlooked it. This is what happens when you go 2 hours past your bedtime.

So using my above assumptions it would be impossible to take RoC down to less than 3 lands. b:surrender

*sigh* This shows drama is the ultimate killer in the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Because every server needs an antagonist. ;) Problem is RoC is just all too willing to fill in those shoes.

Nice post Hisui :( You're the only empire member who is willing to play along with hong.

omg. that rhymed. "along"... "hong" icwutudidere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    idk.. i've never used a tele..

lol. i've been 80 for 3 days now.. you slacker!

i just dont zhen all day prick!

or grind much rly, been too busy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evoken - Heavens Tear
    Evoken - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Cookies anyone? >:O
    No matter how strong, for a human to fight a monster means he has submerged his humanity and transformed himself into a greater monster - Berserk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

myspace.com/divinedoppleganger
  • Naris - Heavens Tear
    Naris - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    From what I've heard, RoC beat back TE and Radiance and won by having time run out. I'd imagine Evo attacking RoC would result in the same scenario. It's much, much harder to take a land than it is to defend it. Barring some utter internal failure of one of the major guilds, I'd expect RoC to fail against the other major guilds in much the same way if they tried to launch an attack.
  • Illassassin - Heavens Tear
    Illassassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    lmao hong u only one shot me once becuase i was afk not paying attention u was aoeing, second i never droped equiment due to angels, and third last time i seen u there u were in the ground dead, because dj 2 shot u like 2 or 3 times so please back the off and shut up ( btw your the one that left secret passage because u got tired of dying by dj and everyone else)
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    i just dont zhen all day prick!

or grind much rly, been too busy

too busy or too lazy? hurry up, im about to lvl.. LOL.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    lmao hong u only one shot me once becuase i was afk not paying attention u was aoeing, second i never droped equiment due to angels, and third last time i seen u there u were in the ground dead, because dj 2 shot u like 2 or 3 times so please back the off and shut up ( btw your the one that left secret passage because u got tired of dying by dj and everyone else)

I love how people smokes tons of drugs and play the game drunk. All the sudden they start seeing random **** and acting they're all tough. In the end they wake up drowned, seeing big **** chickens outside their yards with purple clouds. Wake up a second time after their wicked dream about their wild imagination ownage on me, posting on the forums and spreading out their victory.

First of all, not sure if you know. If you die, and press this button called "Go to town" and wala, you respawn to town. Well, due to your hardcore drugs, I'll fill you up. I do admit I got 2 shotted by his +7 bow, but you know; he lowered my HP with his first attack and crit on second. I have no excuse there. But lolmfao. What? 2 shot me 2 or 3 times? Just once. I went back and owned him. I went out of SP and owned him again.

It's fine, I feel for you. I know how emotional players buff theirselve up with drugs to see those addicting fat chickens.

Okay, now if you were that competely noob Evolution Archer days ago. Well, first of all, you had 7-9 and we had 5. That's not even a 1v1. Second of all, I called out our highest level Barbarian since we had no Barbarian buff. Third of all, eversince he came you guys got completely owned. Plus, we're not willing to wait for you guys trying to buff in safezone. For the last time, it doesn't work. Sigh, noobs just dont learn. We got tired of waiting for 15-30 minute everytime you guys got wiped within 20 seconds. We decided to go out and wipe you guys from there and left. Simple as that.

But that's fine. Keep the drugs up maybe you'll 1 shot me again with your flying chickenhead arrow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear
    ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2008

people get more hp/def if they're not afk?

we left secret passage because u guys won't leave safezone. we waited like 30 minutes and dj was the only one leaving the safezone and dying. it was more fun outside since there's actually people to kill.
  • SeraWind - Heavens Tear
    SeraWind - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Awe, makes me wish I could see a video of that.
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    O.o Safezone huggers btching = priceless~

daily ritual in SP: hugs safezone then talks sht. Brags about killing 1 guy but died like 10 times. brags about how he/she can own in 1v1 while hugging safezone. >.> and stay on the topic plox~
  • andyboi
    andyboi Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    at least change the title the next time you copy a thread from another section.
  • Melodia - Lost City
    Melodia - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    This thread isn't getting as good as ours, but its interesting since I know nothing what's going on in HT.
    Originally Posted by Pandora - Lost City:
    Please understand that as full int, all an archer has to do is target you and roll his face on the keyboard and you are dead.

Words of Wisdom.
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    LMAO this is so funny reading so many " what the hell are you smoking" comments.

To the person that said RoC will be wiped off the map in 11 weeks ROFL. Im in Radiance and yes we won this week. However it was by the skin of our teeth and we out lvl/ gear them by quite a bit. Both guild tactics will continue to get better and the level range will get closer making it harder for any guild to take territory from another ( it takes alot more xp to lvl at 80 then 60). Anyway if guilds think they can take land from RoC they better quit focusing on small guilds because RoC will only get stronger.

Also to people flaming Hong lmaorofllol HAHAHA. Hong loves drama keep feeding him. Personally I like the guy he has a guild that is way weaker then the big 3 however has almost as much land and has sucessfully halted an attck form 2 of the 3 big guilds and the numerous small guilds that have attacked. RoC is growning leaps and bound daily. Also with 2 losses ( 1 of which was not defended) and one win against RAD he has been very respectfull because we all had fun and it was challenging on both sides.

To the people hong pisses off. This is his goal dont let him get to you, respect his play style., and if you like to pk use him to have some fun and learn something.

To all other please keep up the comic relief.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    LMAO this is so funny reading so many " what the hell are you smoking" comments.

To the person that said RoC will be wiped off the map in 11 weeks ROFL. Im in Radiance and yes we won this week. However it was by the skin of our teeth and we out lvl/ gear them by quite a bit. Both guild tactics will continue to get better and the level range will get closer making it harder for any guild to take territory from another ( it takes alot more xp to lvl at 80 then 60). Anyway if guilds think they can take land from RoC they better quit focusing on small guilds because RoC will only get stronger.

Also to people flaming Hong lmaorofllol HAHAHA. Hong loves drama keep feeding him. Personally I like the guy he has a guild that is way weaker then the big 3 however has almost as much land and has sucessfully halted an attck form 2 of the 3 big guilds and the numerous small guilds that have attacked. RoC is growning leaps and bound daily. Also with 2 losses ( 1 of which was not defended) and one win against RAD he has been very respectfull because we all had fun and it was challenging on both sides.

To the people hong pisses off. This is his goal dont let him get to you, respect his play style., and if you like to pk use him to have some fun and learn something.

To all other please keep up the comic relief.

Shwut? Are you talking about my bored math calculation? I was working on the assumption that Rad, Evo, AND TE attack on the same week. And in another post I further corrected my assumptions. What happened in the good old days where people actually read the thread before responding b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Immortality - Heavens Tear
    Immortality - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Why is everyone so b:angry b:angry b:angry ?!?!?!?
    Cmon its just a game people spend $1,000 on, nothing to be b:angry about.
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    its just a game people spend $1,000 on

yikes

----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Why is everyone so b:angry b:angry b:angry ?!?!?!?
    Cmon its just a game people spend $1,000 on, nothing to be b:angry about.

LOL, hey sup kid. Didn't even know you knew how to post. I love these kiddy players that think every good players has to atleast spend $1000 on CS to be good. I remember the good old days, went up to you and turned blue named immediately. Bragging about my death on a 1v5; calling me weak when your Heavy Armor'd + Fully buff + Altar Physical. Loved it. Gimme some moar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Immortality - Heavens Tear
    Immortality - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Actually i didn't spend $1000 more like $50, but since you're smart enough to believe everything that is said on the internet i guess i did spend $1000, no lets make it $10,000. While you're at it ill also say I play from the International Space Station.

Well o yea, since we are in the forums now you should make a thread teaching you're guildies on how not to drop HH and molds. They make a nice income source, so never mind on that.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Actually i didn't spend $1000 more like $50, but since you're smart enough to believe everything that is said on the internet i guess i did spend $1000, no lets make it $10,000. While you're at it ill also say I play from the International Space Station.

Well o yea, since we are in the forums now you should make a thread teaching you're guildies on how not to drop HH and molds. They make a nice income source, so never mind on that.

Glad you spent some cash, though that didn't even help. Did you spend them on cute naked dolls or cute looking mounts? Fashion? Teleport stones? We probably get more HH/Dice Ticket whatever you name from all guilds anyway. If losing 10 dolls everytime you see me is a great income, than so be it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    While our TW with RoC was within sight of the walls of their HQ about 90% of the time, getting those last 50 yards was a total pain in the ****. Whatever **** you people have to say about Hong, I just have to give him credit that he can organize his guild into one stubborn defense. Held us back for a good 2 hours and 45 minutes before we could get some catapults to hold on that HQ stone.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    It's so cute how PVE guilds think they count.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008

it's cute how you think any of this will count when everyone quits for aion lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    This thread succeeds at all it intends to accomplish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • IWageWars - Heavens Tear
    IWageWars - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You all claim YOU DON'T CARE, You obviously do care enough about Hong to argue over him and RoC and to even Reply. It's also funny how Dr.Pepper claims to be a good Pker when.. He blue names vs a 6X BM. DJkinectic is the only Pker out of Evolution, and he wastes his hours in SP camping level 30s with that pathetic clan Warlock. Fiendishkit is the worst I think, Due to her lack of skill. She runs in ONLY when you are fighting, She will never step out of SZ otherwise. JackBui can pump off a tempest then Run, Waldrix get out of SP and out of PK mode. HOA for a what 7x BM, Man you got such weak Deff wow. Hmm well I'll stop there with how pathetic Warlock clan is, Onto TheEmpire. Basically you guys are horrible, Wargasm is the only PKer and runs when people 6X team him. I know a few TE people and they all admit, you guys are carebears. Only attacking Minior clans that couldn't defeat Virridis without there whole clan, So if ANYONE actually thought for once. TE would attack Evolution because all they do is attack Etherblade, Radiance would attack Evolution aswell. TWO attacks from TWO diff highish kind of power clans on a clan thats busy with Etherblade, Win win. Radiance, You guys put up good fights against RoC but it gets old eventually try upping the anti and taking out more n more. ATTACKING the same clan every weekend is boring, You just show you're scared of EVO same with TE. Now as far as PKING goes, No rules 20vs1 - fair game, sure its annoying but there is no rules and Honor? ITS A GAME not some cult or karate class people. As for LC VS HT , I like to grind in peace and PK when I want to not get mobbed by these no lifers that are 9x and game hasn't been out that long. So Im waiting for a witty reply

P.S This is my ALT character, I was logged in on it so I posted.

Real account - Nicestuff_Ty -RoC - Have a nice read AHAHAH
  • Stessia - Sanctuary
    Stessia - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    ...the little guilds don't even count.

Question. Will they still function/exist, even if they haven't claimed any territories?? Or does this, "wiping out" thing, only pertain to those that are fighting for land??

Cuz yeah, i'm actually a part of a "little guild"...and i like it. ^^
    Pew!! Pew!! <
    sound FXs when i kill *nods* ^^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Don't put random **** in your mouth". b:chuckle

-- Richor (Sanctuary)

"Barbs are mainly for the monsters to hammer on, so the others don't get killed" b:laugh

-- Anwynd
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    You all claim YOU DON'T CARE, You obviously do care enough about Hong to argue over him and RoC and to even Reply. It's also funny how Dr.Pepper claims to be a good Pker when.. He blue names vs a 6X BM. DJkinectic is the only Pker out of Evolution, and he wastes his hours in SP camping level 30s with that pathetic clan Warlock. Fiendishkit is the worst I think, Due to her lack of skill. She runs in ONLY when you are fighting, She will never step out of SZ otherwise. JackBui can pump off a tempest then Run, Waldrix get out of SP and out of PK mode. HOA for a what 7x BM, Man you got such weak Deff wow. Hmm well I'll stop there with how pathetic Warlock clan is, Onto TheEmpire. Basically you guys are horrible, Wargasm is the only PKer and runs when people 6X team him. I know a few TE people and they all admit, you guys are carebears. Only attacking Minior clans that couldn't defeat Virridis without there whole clan, So if ANYONE actually thought for once. TE would attack Evolution because all they do is attack Etherblade, Radiance would attack Evolution aswell. TWO attacks from TWO diff highish kind of power clans on a clan thats busy with Etherblade, Win win. Radiance, You guys put up good fights against RoC but it gets old eventually try upping the anti and taking out more n more. ATTACKING the same clan every weekend is boring, You just show you're scared of EVO same with TE. Now as far as PKING goes, No rules 20vs1 - fair game, sure its annoying but there is no rules and Honor? ITS A GAME not some cult or karate class people. As for LC VS HT , I like to grind in peace and PK when I want to not get mobbed by these no lifers that are 9x and game hasn't been out that long. So Im waiting for a witty reply

P.S This is my ALT character, I was logged in on it so I posted.

Real account - Nicestuff_Ty -RoC - Have a nice read AHAHAH

Haha that sounds like you're trying to get the 3 big guilds to fight each other so you won't get repeatedly handled by Radiance. Ah... Hong should hire you as his political advisor >_>

Also, I recall FiendishKit being a veno, like me. Why would a veno step outside safe zone at the same time as stunners... just to get mowed down in less than half a second? Even in PK wars venos just kite most of the time before/after debuffing. You can't kite in sp. Since bees and phoenix can't get into sp that just cripples a veno's ability further.

But then I know thats your style... running into 3 ppl by yourself then get handled then complain how you were outnumbered.

I've never seen DJ camp sp. He only shows up when there's a party.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008

It's cute how Pandora calls us cute and think we actually count. Hey, you replied here, self owned much? In the mean time, pick up a hay, chew on it, flip on your epic IQ hat and think about what to reply to not own yourself again.
    it's cute how you think any of this will count when everyone quits for aion lol.

Well said. We'll be in the same game anyway and 100% on a PvP server, lol what? It's an RvR game, don't think there's an option. We're going to the first one on the PvP server list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
This discussion has been closed.