Official "I have a Suggestion" Thread

Options

Comments

• Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary
    Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    ok got another suggestion.

I'm getting sick of lag in any major city due to all the consignment shops around now I'm throwing out my "new area for merchanting" idea again, but if that doesn't work how about placing gates like the dungeons around the towns?

I'm not sure about everyone else but in Archosaur I'm even lagging in best performance mode and it would make since to the game's storyline if the cities were to have special barriers around them.
    Granted we would have to deal with a loading screen like for the dungeons to get into major cities but in my opinion that is better then not even being able to move in the city at all. on top of that once u reach the barrier your safe from monsters that could be stalking you as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skymiracle
    skymiracle Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I suggest Female Character able to embrace other Female characters. I m only suggesting this cause i think it would be awesome if i can hold up a fox.
  • comae
    comae Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Pirate eye patch, possible or not possible? I WANT ONE
    an option to change color of one eye and the other seperately. TY
    Multicolored eyes must be awesome... b:thanks
  • Sedianus - Lost City
    Sedianus - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I suggest that in the faction menu in-game that it stands when members have been logged in last time... And that the news in the Faction should be at the left side like this:

_________
    Name on chars: Title: Levels: Last time logged in!
    _________
    News _
    News _
    News _
    News _

I know that i aint the best guy in english. But if you didnt understand this suggestion please contact me :) both in-game or in a pm (In-game name: Sedianus.)
  • gearboy
    gearboy Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Swords, wings, and animals. Sure, they fly pretty well.
    But where's the DaVinci in that? I suggest the devs add a special flight mount, one that, once a skill is learned, is available to anyone. It's not magic, and it's not organic, its a marvel of the engineer's mind, the flying machine.

These mounts can be bought and used like weapons. They need repairs every now and then, and, once the skill is to the right level, they can be upgraded. Starting with basic flapping canvas wings run by a set of flywheels and cam rods, all the way up through triple-prop man-powered aircraft. Below is a sketch concept of the interim:

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd86/Scarra2020/SAVE0043.jpg
  • lonehusky
    lonehusky Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Suggestion:
    Please add NPC location markers on the close-up world map. Press M to bring world map then click on the city my character is on, as the close-up map appears it should display all nearby (within range) or all the npcs that live in that city so I can find someone in particular rather than search the whole city more often than not. Minimap has this fuction but its hard to navigate.
  • Numiar - Heavens Tear
    Numiar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Another idea is have the devs up any crafting materials that drop from mobs increased. Finding things like Glues and the like is hard when they are only 13.459% <<(guesstimation) while theres three other drops that are higher then that and spend some if not all play time killing that one mob for it.
  • Kostan - Heavens Tear
    Kostan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I suggest 2 things:
    1: get Bear smileys in the game itself, not just the forums,
    2: to get the music from the video BELOW in the Login page in the game
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LqlYkURUbQM

• noobcake4lyfe
    noobcake4lyfe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    The camera should rotate along with the character instead of always having to rotate the camera manually. Its very annoying and I dont thnk its too hard to implement.

I would like to add that when I got my heirogram from a quest I equipped it and could not unequip it. I dnt kno if that is the same fact with cash shop heirogram but we should be able to unequip before they are used or at any time.
    "Avarice, Envy, Lust, Pride, Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony"

"We 7 shall corrupt this Perfect World..."b:sin
  • vaptor
    vaptor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Ok now i have been seeing alot of players get affected by a programming bug in this game.

the bug seems to copy the skin color from your avatar and applys it to another character which will cause a few to look like they have beards for some strange reason.

also this bug seems to happen alot near wellspringvillage but iv seen it happen in other spots. the bug also vanishes the second you target them and will come right back when you target something else.

personally i think you gota fix this before monsters start turning colors or something worse happens.

also this is not a prank and Im thinking its a memory management bug that assigned the same color to the nearby avatars.
  • rockybuzz
    rockybuzz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    An switch-Buttom to switch your made character easyer.

Or that you loggin with all your made characters in game.
    (Then you can see all of your made Characters,, They walk behind your selected character,, And on some places you can Attack with the whole Team..)
  • Shyriena - Sanctuary
    Shyriena - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Could you please add General Summer to the coordinates tracking area of the minimap. The Elder is there but he is not. Also the Wraithhunter could be added.

Thank you,
    Shyriena of Sanctuary
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sometimes you just have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down.b:pleased
  • Ahaa - Lost City
    Ahaa - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    it would help alot if we get a ticket tracking number or something similar after submitting a ticket and also for the server time to be displayed on the main page instead of the user time
  • Valerga - Sanctuary
    Valerga - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Suggestion 1: make the two Untamed classes not gender-locked, that'd be about the most amazing thing ever. it is many boys who like to play venomancers and girls that like to be a barbarian.

suggestion 2: controll over the pigment color you buy.

suggestion 3: battlepets without having to bye all these battle pet pack and not getting what you wanted in the first place. and more battle pets to chose from.

suggestion 4: more different mounts how cool wouldnt it be to ride on a tiger or a bear. =^.^=
  • Shyriena - Sanctuary
    Shyriena - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I suggest that they make an option to increase an items maximum durability. Either with a cash item, or maybe when you refine an item, the durability goes up. I have a +4 ring right now that wears out really fast. I would like to increase the durability but I Cannot seem to find a way to increase the items durability. Please help me find a way to do this. Thank you.

Shyriena of Sanctuary
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sometimes you just have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down.b:pleased
  • dragontricks
    dragontricks Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Ability to change Key-bindings.

Ability to change UI size.
    "Consequences dictate our course of action
    And it doesn't matter what's right.
    It's only wrong if you get caught.
    If consequences dictate my course of action
    I should play GOD and just shoot you myself." - Tool
  • Gila - Lost City
    Gila - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    dinoman wrote: »
    Well I see where your coming from. But maybe if there was a poll or something we could change it .:D....But I don't know It would be cool if this happened though.
    I totally agrees there should be a male venomacer!!!
  • k177y
    k177y Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    *It would be great if there are male venomancers around. then i can tell if the female venomancer is really a girl and not a trap. lolsb:chuckle
    And another thing.
    * And what's also be better if the barbarian can transform into it's TRUE form!!! I am getting tired of seeing tigers roaming around.b:irritated
    * If there are wolves, panda, and lions in the mix it will be great.
    Please fix it.
  • AT_Rocky - Sanctuary
    AT_Rocky - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I think wizards likes a larger collection of wands.
    I don't like the formations of some wands.

And blademasters has all shorts of weapons to do magic attacks,
    But wizards does special need a wand or wizard weapons.
    Maybe it's an good idea that all weapons that one hand needs,
    can have the ability to cast spells of a wizard.
  • topez
    topez Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    orinj wrote: »
    hi again, folks.

if you have any suggestions for us, we'd love to get your input.

so going forward please post all your suggestions here.

thanks!

- orinj

p.s. don't post any personal data ^_^

Can we get another pvp server? Looking forward to that
  • Dragodarknae - Heavens Tear
    Dragodarknae - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    hi guys, I have had the experience of devving/owning/GM'ing my own rpg so I have too many suggestions that I know you cannot do due to hardcoding being encrypted and there being contracts that stop you from changing the code itself therefore I will not ask no suggest something that can be done, OR am I noob and you guys do have access to the core? Anyways here are my suggestions, 1 Developer to another:

Player shops b:angry

Many games out there today have the player shop feature, not knocking it but it has created more controversy, I think, than any other game feature out there. Its cumbersome and downright hard on even the best computers and connection. Seriously? 50 cat shops in one district all closely spaced together with some of the most VULGAR names, I am truly disappointed that the programming didn't stop that from happening. The lag is horrible for the big and small alike and therefore it ruins the game play. I say boot the cat shops and place Auctioneers farrrrr away from civilization, lol, or at least find a way that will make it impossible to make one within 10-15 meters of another and a cap of 20 shops in one district.

Territory wars

.....lol dunno if I should touch this one but I will anyways cause this is the USA and im entitled to my own opinion, so leave the flames in another thread. Now that is said I will say this is the most useless feature in PWI, It is nothing more than a brag fest and its truly disappointing perfect world could not be more creative than to allow something that is so pointless. The main complaint is the fact that you guys are soooooooo against grief playing/players arguing then why have something that causes it in the first place, I can see why in a PVP server but not a PVE server. The amount of coin that the guild gets each week is nice I guess but that is about the only positive to Territory Wars. Get rid of it in the PVE server plz.

Both Sexes in each Race

This is something I do not think will ever change but ill put my suggestion in anyways b:chuckle Male Veno's and Female Barbs.....hmmm interesting theory that would indeed drop the subject of same sex marriages as well as open a class to women who like to get in there and get dirty. I know of one women exclusively(my real live and in game wife) that would love to be a barb due to she made her BM a tank build which isn't half as good as a female barbarian would be. I know its alot of work on you guys, IF you can even do it, but it would truly make the american version stand out in the world of PW.

Cash Shop Materials

Seriously? I mean cmon guys, think of something more original than to make a free game then put stuff that are time consuming to acquire in the game, on the cash shop, HONESTLY id rather you charge a monthly fee and release all the vanity items now, take out the mats and refining stuff and put in mini quests for them. Why don't you guys ACTIVATE the Material Merchants around the cities instead of selling them for real cash.

Ok Im done sorry if it sounded harsh, I did not mean it to be.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    BladeMaster of Perfect World
    Husband of VanyaDarknae
    Shylael Director
    "Be who you are lest you let yourself down. Train hard, don't kill steal and have fun, this is a game people"
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Ok, here is my issue/suggestion....

Does anyone else think some pets follow too close? It's not so much the size, because if they followed a few steps behind it wouldn't be an issue. So....

Give us a lil room to breathe!

Maybe give us the option to set the pets follow range?

...or just back 'em off a smidge?

b:bye
  • noobcake4lyfe
    noobcake4lyfe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I have the perfect suggestion that would increase PWI profit. In the cash shop u guyz n galz should sell various tattoos that could be placed newhere on our toons bodies that we choose. Im not being inappropriate I just made a character similar to Gaara from Naruto and wanted to complete his look. This is just something to think about. And it would definately increase gross income.
    "Avarice, Envy, Lust, Pride, Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony"

"We 7 shall corrupt this Perfect World..."b:sin
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    making everyone able to carry everyone else but with mana drain dependent on wieght/class/armor/level
  • xeron66
    xeron66 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    fix the bleed skill for phoenix which is making the veno overpowered
    Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot...
  • Ms_Sniffles - Sanctuary
    Ms_Sniffles - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    When you are untamed you can transform at lvl nine into either a white tiger or a fox. Now I am a fox for the untamed and well I keep seeing untamed pandas change into white tigers. So what I am saying is if your a panda or anything else to transform into that something and not into a white tiger.
  • Ms_Sniffles - Sanctuary
    Ms_Sniffles - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    If we start a ventrilo server then we should have a lot more players because people don't just like to type they want to talk. So if we start up a ventrilo server and post it on the website people will think (hey this game has ventrilo) and they will try it out and if they like it then bamm you got more players.
  • flyinglemons
    flyinglemons Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Well some of my ideas are on the post already on this forum here.

And also more Ideas are here. And Im known on that forum as Rpgerer. So those great ideas are mine. So check it out right here.
  • BUYmeDUNKS - Heavens Tear
    BUYmeDUNKS - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I've had this problem where i scrolled out in the game as far as i could, but some monsters from behind that i cannot see can aggro me and take a few hits that i do not want to have. So my suggestion is to be able to scroll out WAY more in the game, it could be an option or whatever, i dont care, but all i want is to have the ability to scroll out farther away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]-Posted by Maiya - Lost City-
    Understand now, kids?
  • Shadow_Rider - Heavens Tear
    Shadow_Rider - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I think What needs to be done first is get more quests for lvl 60+ even for lvl 40's they need more quests most ppls get sick of grinding all the time and specially if u need over 600exp points n u only get 3 quests wats that gonna get u maybe 120exp and the rest u gotta grind come GM's get in contact with ur Programmers and get more quests
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.