Official "I have a Suggestion" Thread

Options

Comments

• Qullara - Sanctuary
    Qullara - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I think the male venmon. should be a large white wolf, and the female barb. should be a female lion that would be awesome!
  • ladynaryuu
    ladynaryuu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    EXACTLY mew! If I have cat ears and a cat tail I shouldn't turn into a fox, that makes NO sense mew!

So those of the venos who have the coral ears should turn into a block of coral that floats around pwning mobs?
  • gamemaster1985
    gamemaster1985 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    we should have a barbershop where we can get new hair styles or earrings and tattoos
  • Dalamarelven - Sanctuary
    Dalamarelven - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    an increase in the size of the guild name would be nice, and having a guild account that all guild members can add to that can only be used for the guild wouldn't be a bad idea, for those of us that are saving up money to increase our guild level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature made by Forsakenx

Join the Knights of Solamnia lvl. 2 Faction
  • Solky - Lost City
    Solky - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I'll post this suggestion here as well.

Allow people to customize their faces/heads according to imported pictures. This is not really that hard , because it could be done along the current programming. All that would be required is automatically adjusting the sliders accordingly to the given picture of a face. Nothing new would have to be imported, simply the game would search out the most appropriate sliders.

Really, who wouldn't want to look like(or very similar to) themselves? Or like their idols, Keanu Reeeves(blind shot). People have it hard to look how they REALLY want to just via the sliders - there's simply too many of them. An imported picture and a little work, and there you have it - a great asset to a game that makes it progressive in MMORPG's and attracts more players.

With Regards,
    Paweł Kwiatkowski, in-game Solky in Lost City.
    Be sure to check the Beauty Contest :Db:thanks

I love presents. Give me some =db:thanks
  • Wrathx - Heavens Tear
    Wrathx - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I'm sure it's been mentioned a hundred times before here but it's worth mentioning again.

Customizable Keyboard keys!
  • The_saber - Sanctuary
    The_saber - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    female characters can "support" male characters. (as a "carry" option)

hmm what u say b:victory
  • Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary
    Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    1) (of course the obvious) Male Venomancer & Female Barbarian

2) Voice Chat option. This could make communication in the game alot easier if your ever in a fight and need help, along with the ability to cut off some of the noise (make it friends only?) in cities just it case it gets too annoying. This would also be great in Territory Wars & Dungeons for creating tactics & stratagies even if your in the middle of a mass fight.

3) A few new Emotes could never hurt.

4) An areas to just sit back & relax or to find a squad could go a long way. Rather then the scrambled cities where people are running all over the place try setting up an inn type area. Some people just want to hang out in MMORPGs sometimes rather then fight all the time. Try setting up an area for that if possable.

(I know I might sound like I'm taking random things from WoW but it would be great if it was on Perfect World, since mainly I quit WoW due to price & random idiots on it along with this game being a little more mature in it's player base)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • w4ff3l
    w4ff3l Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    An option to charge the cash/zen/gold/silver per sms would be great.

I think alot of people like paying per sms or phoning....
  • noobcake4lyfe
    noobcake4lyfe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    1. Toggle on/off the click to move feature
    2. Reduce pvp flagging (to like 5 minutes like WOW instead of insane hours)

p.s. I heard one person was flagged for 90 hours after the GM PVP event. Now you have to agree that is absurd.
    "Avarice, Envy, Lust, Pride, Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony"

"We 7 shall corrupt this Perfect World..."b:sin
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I'll post this suggestion here as well.

Allow people to customize their faces/heads according to imported pictures. This is not really that hard , because it could be done along the current programming. All that would be required is automatically adjusting the sliders accordingly to the given picture of a face. Nothing new would have to be imported, simply the game would search out the most appropriate sliders.

Really, who wouldn't want to look like(or very similar to) themselves? Or like their idols, Keanu Reeeves(blind shot). People have it hard to look how they REALLY want to just via the sliders - there's simply too many of them. An imported picture and a little work, and there you have it - a great asset to a game that makes it progressive in MMORPG's and attracts more players.

With Regards,
    Paweł Kwiatkowski, in-game Solky in Lost City.

Mine was based roughly around a fictional character I created but anime style, so there wasn't much to base it around anyway (and hence easier to remember b:mischievous).

Facial recognition/an automatic facial mimic feature isn't as easy as you might think, it's a bit much for them to do (there's only so much they're willing and able to change).
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Ocane_II - Heavens Tear
    Ocane_II - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Mine was based roughly around a fictional character I created but anime style, so there wasn't much to base it around anyway (and hence easier to remember b:mischievous).

Facial recognition/an automatic facial mimic feature isn't as easy as you might think, it's a bit much for them to do (there's only so much they're willing and able to change).

they could do it, they could do it with ease and we all know it, look how gorguess this game is its very well put together and with what they have done so far, they have proven they have very high limits and the ability to do more then might be assumed, they are very talented programmers in general and i bet you they could do it even if it was a hard task
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jebbediah - Lost City
    Jebbediah - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Dungeons and bosses for couples! that can be beaten by not so sharp older couples :P
  • Blakiepoo - Sanctuary
    Blakiepoo - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Import from the other versions of the game, the ability to combine materials into higher level materials. It's already done, we just need it imported!
    I made a thread that goes into more detail about this here
    LINK

Any suggestion that makes the game feel less like work and more like fun, you can put my vote on. If I see the game getting improved based on our suggestions, I'm in it for the long haul and will be willing to pay at the cash shop. If I see cosmetic upgrades or other things that weren't so bad in the first place, (like new mounts), I'll lose faith and stop playing. What's the point if it is never going to get any better?
  • Darkcouchy - Sanctuary
    Darkcouchy - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    you guys took the words right out of my mouth! why is the untamed race the only one that makes you be a male for the strong man and female for the tameing?b:puzzled no fair, its that option or allow anyone to have any pets!
  • banic
    banic Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I think there should be new content with the factions I came from Guild Wars and they had guild halls where it was a special place for guild members and we should have an alliance with other guilds just because it would actually be cool to have there really isnt much content for factions but thats what I think :D
  • blackwing245
    blackwing245 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I think there should be a teleportation orb that you can buy in the game that you can use to teleport anywhere that you've been. Pretty much like the teleport master, but you just buy the orb then you can teleport around to places. But I think the orb should cost game coins and not gold, because some people cannot buy gold.
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Options
    You can either buy gold from the Auctioneer or get someone to buy it for you (on rare occasions catshops may be selling them but be careful on their prices unless you're desperate). b:victory
    Non-mule alts:

• Ident - Sanctuary
    Ident - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    i dont prefer that teleporting thing. Much better when we could have teleport scrolls like:

- back to the nearest village
    - specific village teleport scrolls, that has the name of the city's, and only the big city's i mean.

It would be much easyer to teleport somewhere.

Also there should be good to have a class with party member summoning spell, or just a meeting stones near to the dungeons. When this game will have more and more places with time, players should need some faster way to go somewhere...
    EDIT:

- Resurrection scrolls with various exp back % (and various prizse for it, maybe at the Boutique) and also a simply res. scroll for cheap
    - Buff scrolls (Vendor/Boutique)
    - Summoned Agathions (they dont do anything, just looking cool)
    - Spirit scrolls (Boutique and/or boss drop with different values)

- Fighting arenas without time limit (for testing pvp or something like this somewhere near the Towns on the openfield or in the Towns, like some boxing arena :D)
    - Team vs Team (party vs. party) arenas

- Guild title different color and separated rankings, shows only when you target the player
  • danok
    danok Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    1. crafting should be able to be done anywhere,
    2. buying gold with coins is pointless,
    3. clerics can be killed by dead mobs, not fun
    4. Bm's and Barbs need greater dmg difference Bm should be higher
    5. Guild note should be able to be used to write full guild website (what most people use it for)

shameless plug for my guild site

<p width="100%" align="center"><embed pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer&quot; src="http://www.yourminis.com/Dir/GetContainer.api?uri=yourminis/dezamp/mini:web2bar&quot; wmode="transparent" width="300" height="80" FlashVars="buildnumber=1%2E5%2E2%2E22&myURL=http%3A%2F%2Fliferzguild%2Ewebs%2Ecom&view=minimal&height=70&width=290&newwindow=1&maxwid=420&maxheight=370&externalURL=http%3A%2F%2Fct%2Eyourminis%2Ecom%2FDir%2FGetMiniSwfPub%2Eapi%3Furi%3Dyourminis%2Fdezamp%2Fmini%3Aweb2bar%26%5F%5Fversion%3Dundefined&accountname=dezamp&uri=yourminis%2Fdezamp%2Fmini%3Aweb2bar&mininame=web2bar&title=Web2Bar&xwidth=300&xheight=80&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed><br /></p>
  • Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary
    Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Got a couple new sugesstions that might be interesting. Some people cant stand swimming or flying all the way across a lake or a sea just to get to an area across it & i notice how theres ships @ the most populated side in a port.

Why not have those ships actually run. Like have them @ the docks for about 5 minuites for players to board and them once the 5 minuites are up then have the ships depart and sail to an island or an area across the water. This way it could be useful for players looking for a squad or something to actually find members to join them. Basically just use the same ships that are there already just give them a use. That way it seems the world is actually active beyond the aspects on players & wraiths.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • triplem93
    triplem93 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    they really need a way to check these hours so that you can keep track
  • gustavomesquita
    gustavomesquita Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Amplify the character customization, put more variety to it. Make a way to change the skin texture of the character, even the way it behalfs against the others and the way it walks imo
    [Add smth cool here]
  • TheTot - Heavens Tear
    TheTot - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    IF YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO READ IT ALL, SKIP TO THE NEXT LINE OF CAPS.

Oh my GOD, do I love this game! Just quit a few other MMO's just so I could dedicate my efforts to this awesome one. I was in no way disappointed with anything -- The races, the classes, the training, the movement, the graphics, the controls, the customization, the economy (On Heaven's Tear at least), the quests, the environments, the -- OH you get the point!! Every game I play, I make my guild Lawlocaust, I've been making that guild on games for about 4 years now and I always invite all my friends. It's always the first thing I aim to do in a new game, so I can organize my friends and make chatting far easier. Earlier this day I finally reached level 20, and had plenty more than 100k to spare. I made my way to Archosaur and immediately purchased my guild. My FIRST disappoint was to find out that Lawlocaust, which is ten letters, is one letter too long for this particular game. Nine letter cap? I was dumbfounded, BUT alas I was more than capable to compensate. Admittedly, it is the first game I've ever played that I've had to shorten the guild name, but me and my friends have often referred to it as Lawlo for short, and so that is the name I chose. Right! Problem adverted!

Only to be met with many disappointments once entering the guild screen. First thing I noticed was the lack of controls. There was invite, boot, promote, and demote and that was pretty much it. Alas, this wasn't the first game I've played where guildmasters were practically a power member, so this again was not too much of a downer. Next, I noticed that the guild motto section had scroll buttons on the far right. Well, this led me to assume I would be able to put in a short intro for new members or something. When I went to change it, I saw not a cap of 500 characters. Not a cap of 250 characters. I saw a cap of 50. *Sigh* Again, not a problem. Instead of writing an intro for our new members, I was simply going to post our literal motto, we've been saying it in our guild for four years -- "We put the laugh in slaughter!" -- (At this point of the post, I'd like to point out to most of the readers who are probably offended by both my guild name and motto that A holocaust ((not THE Holocaust)) is any great destruction through the use of fire) but when I finished typing it in, it told me it could not be changed because of unacceptable characters. I figured it was the exclaimatory mark, so I wrote it out again without one. But it wouldn't accept it again. As it turns out, SPACES are unacceptable characters. I can't even put spaces in my guild motto?

THIS IS THE SECOND LINE OF CAPS, YOU LAZY READERS. ;)

So in short, here's a list of improvements I would really like to see:

+More guildmaster powers
    +The ability to change the name of ranks (Executor, etc)
    +More than 4 characters for a title
    +More than 50 characters for a guild motto (Ideally at least 250)
    +SPACES and punctuation allowed in guild mottos PLEASE if nothing else at least that
    +A faster update rate for the guild screen (the member levels stay the same for a very long time)
    +The option to mark a guild member on the world map
    +A fullfledged guild MENU instead of screen (i.e., when you press G it will open the guild intro page, which has tabs near the top for sections like guild info, guild members, etc)

I could probably even keep going. But those are really simple requests, I'd like to think, except for the last one which would just be nice and practical. I appreciate the effort the developers have put into the guild system, allowing for the owning of territories and whatnot. But for the guilds that aim more for being just a community, this game seriously lacks the resources to support those guilds.

Alas, failure to add these features would never make me leave this great game. But the addition of them would make it that much better.
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I'm all for the extra guild features. It might motivate me much more in promoting my guild. b:victory
    Non-mule alts:

• Ermosa - Heavens Tear
    Ermosa - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    would be nice if guilds who owe lands can also choose what music sounds there. like when i go to silver pool i can hear music what they set up, like rock band, or smth. then should add option what music u want to listen, game music or land owners one :D thought it would be cool
  • winxclub
    winxclub Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

Hey PWI I am a wizard lvl 49 almost 50 :D And I belive that mages should get Portal Magic like the ability to teleport other players and ones self to different towns or cities to be more convient to players. Yes yes i know that the teleport master is suppose to tleport you to different towns and things but lookat this what if you ere in a lvl 100 area said thought uh oh i gotts to go make dinner but you dont wanna log of in such a dangerous place. our the town would be to far to walk to BUT BAM a mage thank goodness. I can get a portal to Archosaur im so glad i dont hvae ot log in such a dangerous plce!!!!!!!Basically mages with tele magic would make PWI more popular because tons of people would here about (portal magic) and would be like thats cool i wanan make a mage 2 it would make instances much faster cuse more wizards and the job would lessen on the cleric 3rd mages could also charge for ports cheaper then the teleport master which would make players more HAPPY! So portal magic is a good thing it would even make PWI more popular I also thing that mages should be able to get elementals such as fire water ice earth crystal lightning ect cuse in all the other games we have that but not such a vast amount and thats just a common atritbute to wizards
  • Ident - Sanctuary
    Ident - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    winxclub wrote: »

Hey PWI I am a wizard lvl 49 almost 50 :D And I belive that mages should get Portal Magic like the ability to teleport other players and ones self to different towns or cities to be more convient to players. Yes yes i know that the teleport master is suppose to tleport you to different towns and things but lookat this what if you ere in a lvl 100 area said thought uh oh i gotts to go make dinner but you dont wanna log of in such a dangerous place. our the town would be to far to walk to BUT BAM a mage thank goodness. I can get a portal to Archosaur im so glad i dont hvae ot log in such a dangerous plce!!!!!!!Basically mages with tele magic would make PWI more popular because tons of people would here about (portal magic) and would be like thats cool i wanan make a mage 2 it would make instances much faster cuse more wizards and the job would lessen on the cleric 3rd mages could also charge for ports cheaper then the teleport master which would make players more HAPPY! So portal magic is a good thing it would even make PWI more popular I also thing that mages should be able to get elementals such as fire water ice earth crystal lightning ect cuse in all the other games we have that but not such a vast amount and thats just a common atritbute to wizards

imo. it would be much better when the cooldown will be reduced from 1 hour to 10 or 30 minutes for the Town Portal skill...
  • lezbeth
    lezbeth Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Its very annoying that women cant carry anyone or men carry men. Im not promoting same sex stuff.b:chuckle but we should be able to help others out in any way possible. Please fix that i hear people complain about it all the time, even since i started, and im a level 58.
  • lan21
    lan21 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    If this has already been said then bump for it if not here it is.

There should be the option to craft purified oil from grease like in the older versions of the game and vice versa. Farming would be so much easier and so would crafting materials like Hard rim muslim or copper bars.
This discussion has been closed.