Official "I have a Suggestion" Thread

Options

Comments

• Dashaa - Sanctuary
    Dashaa - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    i think itll be useful when i can see at map online friends and faction members, like it do with squad, with option to toggle visibility on/off.
  • demise
    demise Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    pagangirl wrote: »
    What is the use of customizing a character is the only person that can see it is you. I play with several people on a network and on our own screens we can see the character as we designed them, but on each others screen we get basically a generic character, all have same face and hair depending on the class.

If I am going to spend time making a character look like I want it to, then all the other players should be able to see it as it was designed, this is how it is on all the other games I have played, why not here?

Make sure that under the UI in the system settings, that Customizations is checked.
  • Karayna - Sanctuary
    Karayna - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I didn't see this anywhere although i could be missing it. It would be nice to have a Name change scroll or such if we should like a different name
  • crymson
    crymson Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    dinoman wrote: »
    I suggest that there be a Male Venomancer too. Why? Because many male players enjoy playing this class. Thats all!
    ~Dino~

Hope it happens!

I admit, I have never played this game yet (client's going ^^) But venocmancer sounds great, but I don't want to play as a girl b:sad
  • cabbitprincess
    cabbitprincess Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I think we should have more modest clothing choices mew. The clothing for us girls is highly ridiculous. Some of the skirts are so short that just running causes you to flash your panties and that's just stupid mew >< Why can't we wear shorts under our skirts if they have to be that short like a skort or something? I mean I love this game, the music is wonderful, the scenery is gorgeous, the level of detail is just beautiful but honestly what's wrong with more modest clothes? I mean why can't the skirts be knee length, tea length or floor length mew? I'm almost afraid to purchase the wedding dress because if it's anything like the other clothes it would be an INSULT to a wedding. I'm terrified to even think of getting married on this game for that very reason, I've never seen the wedding dresses but I hope they are actual wedding dresses and not like most of these clothes that seem to come out of some perverted man's fantasies ><

Or for that matter why can't we wear pants?
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Some of the Fashion clothing can be found here (entirely unofficial fan site), including what I believe is the bride clothing. I have not verified these images in-game myself, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Harlequinn - Lost City
    Harlequinn - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I'd like to see some server transfer options. A lot of people I find out don't want to be on the PvE or PvP server they chose, and would like to go to the opposite. This would have also been nice when the new servers opened up, so that not everyone on there would have been completely new levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cabbitprincess
    edited October 2008
    Options
    gattsuru wrote: »
    Some of the Fashion clothing can be found here (entirely unofficial fan site), including what I believe is the bride clothing. I have not verified these images in-game myself, though.

Okay do those clothes actually exist? Because the cash shop from what I've seen selection is no where NEAR that cute or large mew.
  • Lyte - Lost City
    Lyte - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    After being an avid player since the CB version of PWI, I have come to a conclusion.
    There really ought to be more quests that do not deal with grinding. Not that grinding is a bad thing, but from level 30 and up, a majority of the quests consist of countless hours of mindless fighting and, forgive me here, I find it repetative. I enjoy the story-line quests that give you more of a personal feel for the game. The grinding simply discourages me after eight hours a day of it. Once again, I adore this game, have since I saw the promos, but it would be in the best interests of PWI (in my opinion only :D ) to create a more full approach to the questing.
    Thanks,
    ~Lyte
  • achtai
    achtai Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I am not sure if this was mentioned before, but I think I would suggest too make dyes that aren't random, it seems very very rare, too find colors and when buying from the gold shop, its a bit frustrating..

another thing I would like to see is armor to be color changeable :)
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Okay do those clothes actually exist? Because the cash shop from what I've seen selection is no where NEAR that cute or large mew.

They could only exist on other PW versions at the moment so I wouldn't give up hope just yet if I were you. Just keep your eyes open for announcements on these forums about mew clothes. b:victory
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • bellsproutt
    bellsproutt Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    If there are water sources in the game, there should be fishing b:laugh. I enjoyed fishing in FFXI, WoW, Toon Town, etc. Just like all other crafts fishing by itself and the ability to use fish for cooking/alchemy recipes, may be even for producing dyes... It just seems natural to stand on the shore with a fishing pole and be extremly excited when you get one of those rare fish, that's going to bring you lots of money or can be use to make something special, other wise not available. Just a suggestion.b:thanks
  • Cubbie - Lost City
    Cubbie - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Another couple things for suggestion perhaps.

Adding 'special characters' to the faction slogan like spaces, periods,etc. This would allow guilds to post their websites or other information without having it all bunched together. That information is helpful.

Also on the faction list, add perhaps a last login information such date/time to allow guild masters or faction leaders the ability to easier determine member activity before purging ranks?

Thank you.
    Cubbie: Panda Barbarian
    Leader of Orphanage
    Perfect World International (Lost City Server)
  • _minta_ - Heavens Tear
    _minta_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    need make highest lvl player top list and could make top for each class
    i rly wanna know whos highest lvl in server
  • carefree1
    carefree1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    throw in butterfly, suteki da ne, that kind of stuff.... have some of those songs for the beautiful places they apply to.... it'd be marvelous to see that... and some j-rock for a really intense battle... that'd be sweet to!!!
  • achtai
    achtai Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I think also after lvl 33 there should be more quests...or the experiance gain should be raised a little, it can get very frustrating having to grind experiance to get to the next lvl, to beable to do the next around of quests..so yeah please, more quests too!!
  • Felicii - Sanctuary
    Felicii - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    i think that females could be succes to carry other players to and not just males
  • samrin
    samrin Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    i think that females could be succes to carry other players to and not just males

I was just about to suggest this too :D

Yes please on females being able to carry others~
    lol.
  • nams
    nams Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Female Barbarians

I joined this MMO with the intention to be one, and was/am completely uninterested in any other class. Now I've got this wasting space on my computer.
  • Carolinesivi - Heavens Tear
    Carolinesivi - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I don't know if it's already been suggested, but some players would really appreciate if you made a thread with screenshots of each class wearing almost every single armor. It shouldn't take more than 20 minutes to Print Screen all of 'em and another 20 to do the editing.

The only problem is, Physics wont allow a Female to walk straight carrying a Barbarian lol.
  • vallove00
    vallove00 Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I have one little suggestion... But don't know if anyone have suggested before... Pardon me if have suggested before... =)

Wonder if it's possible to put 'Auto Attack' as an option? Especially for melee user like me. Sometimes after casting of skill, the character wont attack the mob with his/her own weapon. It will just stop there. You have to click on the mob or press the 'attack' hotkey in order for him/her to attack. Wonder if there's a possible that to add this function 'auto attack' into the option list?
  • lordanarchy
    lordanarchy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Unsure if this has been suggested before.....

A "Name Change Scroll" should be introduced into the game,
    theres a makeover scroll for those that change their minds
    so why not a name change?
    Especially considering deletion of characters takes so long
    to take effect....
    I myself made a character then decided to change class.
    I was unable to use my desired name due to my old
    character using the name :(
  • /ixen - Heavens Tear
    /ixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    How about allowing us to alter the colours of the Werebeasts fur, hehe imagine the possibilities... Pink Panda! b:laugh. If this is doable can someone please tell me b:thanks
  • cabbitprincess
    edited October 2008
    Options
    How about allowing us to alter the colours of the Werebeasts fur, hehe imagine the possibilities... Pink Panda! b:laugh. If this is doable can someone please tell me b:thanks

Or the color of the ears of the Venomancer would be kewl too mew ^^
  • smoo
    smoo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options

Or the color of the ears of the Venomancer would be kewl too mew ^^

Different winged elf ear styles too?
  • Ifuonlyknew - Heavens Tear
    Ifuonlyknew - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    ok, i have money, and i want to buy some zen... except, i only have five bucks (i know not much) but i cant get zen because the lowest you can pay is 10$ i think the lowest should be five..... just saying..... i am willing to pay more its just annoying me that i have a 5$ card and nothing to do with it..........b:victory
  • Ifuonlyknew - Heavens Tear
    Ifuonlyknew - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    smoo wrote: »
    Different winged elf ear styles too?

what about the tail? o.o XD and it would be cool if you change you pets color to match you!! ... though i think thats impossible lol .... hmm... maybe elfs could change the colour of our wings... and our head wing things to, i would like thatb :dirty b:laugh
  • smoo
    smoo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    My typical method of travel is to fly straight up, cast my move speed boost, and click on the horizon. Then alt-tab and do other stuff for a while. (Overshooting sucks. :P)

Why not boost move speeds across the board? Something like mounts to 10-13, and fly speed to 8-10. I don't have the exact number on wind widgets, but making flying slightly more comparable to mounts. In any event make travel speed up, and make accelerate usable.

Instead of a bar that drains in seconds and requires lots of money to refill, have accel points be 1-use, and accelerate you to max velocity, and if you stop, you need to spend more to speed up again. So you can boost, fly halfway across the map, then stop. Or just use un-boosted for local maneuvering.

The more people can get around, the better the grouping is, less waiting. The less waiting, the more fighting. The more fighting, the more resources consumed. The more resources consumed, the more hp/mp charms used. More charms=more money.

Also... cheaper scaling on teleport fees? 1000 from town to town is one thing, but the 3000+ fees made me quickly realize that I would be LOADS richer just hoofing it. Heck, just scale teleports by distance, and have Plume<->Etherblade be worth about 1000.
  • wolfy21m
    wolfy21m Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    when your a untamed barberion u tern in to a white tiger witch dunt make sens if ur not a tiger i sergest what ever cretcher you are wolf lion extra then u shud tern in to a big vershon of what ever cretcher you resembuld big wolf lion extra it would make more sens tbh well that my idea hope it get taken to acont
  • Sniperwolf - Heavens Tear
    Sniperwolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Here's my suggestion. How about a text file or something to find out what was updated, changed, added, etc with a patch. I know I have no idea what was added besides the obvious.
This discussion has been closed.