so whats this age old BS about baning WF's for fb29/gouf?

Comments

• phuquit
    phuquit Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    My main is a lvl 37 veno, and I regularly send in my pet from distance and then aggro-steal to kill mobs without either of us taking any damage.
    I guess this makes me a cheat too.
    And I also cheated by using magic (and a single lvl 3x cleric to heal me) to kill Krixxix, instead of recruiting a bunch of barbs with HP charms to do the job for me.

But this whole issue of Gouf - well I don't have the quest yet, but 2 things spring to mind having read through this topic.
    Kun Kun doesn't attack you or your pet (nor does it fight back against any class, so I gather). Yet, having been in this situation, why the hell SHOULD an unwitting veno who happens to use a flying pet think that they are doing something wrong when Gouf doesn't retaliate? The precedent has been set.
    Secondly, does the quest tell you to kill him, or to kill him IN A SPECIFIC MANNER? I mean, if you were given the task of killing the president, would you try to do it by walking up to him and beating him to death with your fists, or would you rather use, say, a rifle, bomb, or poison?

GMs - by all means camp him, but port the player out and EXPLAIN that it's not supposed to be done that way. Only ban them if you find them doing it again. Or you might as well ban wizards for kiting, and clerics for healing.
  • turtlewax
    turtlewax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    ... nearly every single time said bug is used, it is very intentional and the person knows exactly what they are doing....

You don't have to do anything special to trigger it, I've seen it happen that a monster took offense at a veno passing by on her way to some nectar or gravel, and proceeded to attack only to be intercepted by her airborne pet-fly. Completely stumped by the unexpected turn of events, the mind bending shrieks of the pet, or last nights liquor consumption, the monster became immobilized, until it died a few seconds later. It can easily happen unintentionally, I've never noticed it until these threads popped up, though it must have occurred before.

But when fighting a boss one would have more time to notice something odd, or not, I imagine that with a couple of veno pets it may not always obvious who's taking damage, or if anyone is taking damage at all, after all you can only see your own pet's health.

I'd vote to give these bosses skills that help them break out of their inactivity, afaik, mobs with access to ranged attacks or spells do not exhibit this behaviour.
  • Serengetti - Sanctuary
    Serengetti - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    lipe124 wrote: »
    Just today I got the gouf quest and as always there is no one in a million miles willing/able to help me so I figure I might as well go use my air pet and waste 15min standing there to kill it (for the measly 300odd exp and 50 coins) than wait a couple of days.

So along comes some players and start to warn me with very jealous sounding undertones that my account will be banned for doing that, and that venos are also getting banned for luring the fb29 boss thru the door.. very intresting.

Look I've said this a gazillion times, I'd completely agree 110% with you that its wrong if gouf gave me like 5k or even 1k exp and a couple 100 gold coins. But as it stands I can easily earn 10-15k exp and about the same amount of gold by killing regular mobs in 15mins. So WHAT THE F is the damn big deal? Is it all just thougtless jealousy or ppl thats uniformed and think a veno would stand to gain lots of exp/money?

What about venos using air pets to do water mosnter quests huh, are they getting banned also? Jeez really get a clue ppl and realise that for something to be *wrong* there needs to be some kinda ill gained advanatage or somone else needs to be negatively affected.
    wait a sec,i dont get it,you can get ban for soloing the boss???
  • LifePromiser - Sanctuary
    LifePromiser - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    wait a sec,i dont get it,you can get ban for soloing the boss???

For using the air pet attacking melee ground boss thing,yes.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    For using the air pet attacking melee ground boss thing,yes.

wtf no. its because this boss is bugged and doesnt run away and super fast hp Regen like normal land melee mobs do if they cant hit/hurt the pet
  • Dampyr - Sanctuary
    Dampyr - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    xkwisite wrote: »
    Because it's a very well known bug. That would require a lot of time to fix and people are knowingly exploiting this bug. Bug Exploitation=bad

The PW/PWI team can very easily de-activate the instance where the problem is occurring until a solution is found ONLY if people such as that one who originally posted (and myself, because I just found out and I've been playing for quite a while) are getting banned.

There will always be people exploiting things, but reporting them only because you don't like them... I don't know, I suppose that if the DEV team is doing their job, reporting them will only be as good as the person reporting them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sanctuary Server
    Guild Leader of: Utopian Society.
  • Serengetti - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    i'm a barbarian so no coflict interest there,i cant ever exploit that bug,but what is the point of asking people to report bugs when apparently this one is too hard to fix????
  • swiftlikeafox
    swiftlikeafox Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Well, I did something I thought I'd never do today..... reported someone for bugging Gouf, even though I said I would never report someone for something so stupid, this person knowingly and purposely put our party at risk of being banned.

Here's the story.

I was helping a friend with Gouf.... we had a pretty decent squad but were having a little trouble because our tank wasn't holding aggro. He immidiatly comes for me instead because I was doing more damage than the tank.

I go down pretty easily since i'm just a robe Veno and the Cleric was focused on healing the tank rather than me.

While heading out of town on my way back to Gouf, I caught wind of a panicked conversation in squad chat that went something to the effect of "NO dont bug him!!!", and noticed everyone dropping from party.

Appearently while I was gone another veno that wasnt even in our party just randomly swooped in, and put her sawfly onto Gouf WHILE my party was still attacking it, everyone from my party backed off and left her on her own.

When I finally arrived back at the scene, sure enough there she was, this lone veno and her sawfly, and poor gouf just standing there like a statue while the sawfly was slowly chipping away at his HP..... The veno was appearently AFK, as all attempts to communicate with her were met without response. After 10 mins or so Gouf was finally dead and the veno decided to taunt us with chat smilieys before she left.

The way i see it, we didn't really have much of a choice but to hit the report button...... infact it seems she was asking for it because she knew exactly what she was doing and even went as far as to try to bring us down with her...........I can only hope that she got what she was asking for.

Had we stopped long enough to think, we'd have noticed that she was on PK mode and that we could've just PKed her, or maybe we would have taken some screenshots for extra evidence..... but I don't think any of us were expecting someone to come along and just bug Gouf right out from under us.b:angry
  • Serengetti - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Well, I did something I thought I'd never do today..... reported someone for bugging Gouf, even though I said I would never report someone for something so stupid, this person knowingly and purposely put our party at risk of being banned.

Here's the story.

I was helping a friend with Gouf.... we had a pretty decent squad but were having a little trouble because our tank wasn't holding aggro. He immidiatly comes for me instead because I was doing more damage than the tank.

I go down pretty easily since i'm just a robe Veno and the Cleric was focused on healing the tank rather than me.

While heading out of town on my way back to Gouf, I caught wind of a panicked conversation in squad chat that went something to the effect of "NO dont bug him!!!", and noticed everyone dropping from party.

Appearently while I was gone another veno that wasnt even in our party just randomly swooped in, and put her sawfly onto Gouf WHILE my party was still attacking it, everyone from my party backed off and left her on her own.

When I finally arrived back at the scene, sure enough there she was, this lone veno and her sawfly, and poor gouf just standing there like a statue while the sawfly was slowly chipping away at his HP..... The veno was appearently AFK, as all attempts to communicate with her were met without response. After 10 mins or so Gouf was finally dead and the veno decided to taunt us with chat smilieys before she left.

The way i see it, we didn't really have much of a choice but to hit the report button...... infact it seems she was asking for it because she knew exactly what she was doing and even went as far as to try to bring us down with her...........I can only hope that she got what she was asking for.

Had we stopped long enough to think, we'd have noticed that she was on PK mode and that we could've just PKed her, or maybe we would have taken some screenshots for extra evidence..... but I don't think any of us were expecting someone to come along and just bug Gouf right out from under us.b:angry

good for you,i hate reporting anyone but if it is 'so in your face' and then she laughs about it,she asked for it,if you play on Sanctuary and ever need a tank pm me,i'll be glad to help if i canb:victory
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I have, and will continue to report veno's who Bug Gouf with a flying pet. But before I do I talk to them and tell them what they are doing is an exploit and can potentially get them banned. If they continue after that, I report them w/o feeling any remourse at all if they loose their accounts.

If your unable to play the game w/o cheating (and you know bugging Gouf is cheating, so don't try to rationalize it.. your killing a boss w/o you OR your flying pet taking any damage...) then you deserve to be removed from the game. One Veno yesterday honestly had no idea that a flying pet on Gouf was an exploit, and as soon as I told her, she stowed her pet and flew up into the air on her Manta to loose agro.

Three others however laughed and continued anyway. Yup, I reported them. Honestly, I hope they get banned because they KNEW what they were doing was an Exploit and did it anyway.

I was there seeking a party to kill Gouf myself, but wasn't able to get a party in the time I had. I did see a party of Venos' kill gouf, every one of them were on the ground, using ground pets (magmites) and all healing the main pet/tank they killed Gouf rather easily and didn't use an exploit to do so.

I have this to say and then I'm done...

If you have been told it's an exploit, are aware it's an exploit, yet do it anyway, there is no excuse you can muster at all in your defense. None. The GM's do not Develope the code, thats done in China. If/When the devs decide to fix it, they will, untill then, the GM's have stated clearly, it's an Exploit. Period. Not negotiable. Don't do it. Nuff said. End of subject.
    xarfox wrote: »
    In your example above where a flying pet is "tanking" said boss, the boss is not attacking back, he is bugged. Yes it's a bug, and yes it has been reported to our developers in China. Now in the meantime, anyone caught abusing this mechanic is subject to punishment.

Just because a bug exists, does not mean it's open for exploitation until it's fixed. We here at PWE are here to enforce the rules, and one of those rules is as follows:

(l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players.

Saitada
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    bump to make more people aware of this.
  • Tsukigi - Sanctuary
    Tsukigi - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Thxs for the info Sai and others. I hadnt even thought about doing this, but it's nice to know what I can and cant do. Maybe you guys should make a sticky with the known bugs on it (not a flame thread against those who can do them).

I understand that lots of people r jerks and deserve to be bannd, but some of us really dont know and to be targeted becuz of our class is crappy. I'll happily help those who ask me for help as a lvl34 veno, but getting help when i need it would be nice too. Soloing is good but some quests need additional help.
  • Lotus - Lost City
    Lotus - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    So along comes some players and start to warn me with very jealous sounding undertones that my account will be banned for doing that, and that venos are also getting banned for luring the fb29 boss thru the door.. very intresting.

The FB29 part kind of makes me giggle. Who's gonna report you? Your squad? No one else can come in the FB with you. As for fixing bugs I dont know about the bosses like gouf's bug, but the door thing would be a pain in the **** to fix, which is probably why it remains. I think its more fun to deal with the mobs the normal way. I'm always kinda disappointed when an FB is over in like 5 min.
  • eldnar
    eldnar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I have never come on the forum before but I mentioned something about this during my fb59 and everyone was like "you can get banned for that"

Yeah about that... if that is so I guess I won't be running many fb29s anymore if at all... and yeah I've been killed by monsters through a wall too... can they give me the EXP I lost back? Because that monster totally abused a glitch... in fact that monster should be banned.

Anyhow I'd like to report the 99% of the quests as a problem. The quests they give you at your level require too much hand holding from higher levels... which kind of sucks the fun out of the game since your buddies are usually at the same level as you.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    bringing up threads from december is dumb man, if you had a question about it, make a new thread not revive old ones, its in the rules
  • Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear
    Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i would not mind knowing this "bug" so i dont do it on accident, cuz thats how some bug are found out...cuz seriously on my veno if i ever fight this boss or w.e it is, i would like to know wat im not supposed to do
  • scridon
    scridon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    eldnar wrote: »
    I have never come on the forum before but I mentioned something about this during my fb59 and everyone was like "you can get banned for that"

Yeah about that... if that is so I guess I won't be running many fb29s anymore if at all... and yeah I've been killed by monsters through a wall too... can they give me the EXP I lost back? Because that monster totally abused a glitch... in fact that monster should be banned.

Anyhow I'd like to report the 99% of the quests as a problem. The quests they give you at your level require too much hand holding from higher levels... which kind of sucks the fun out of the game since your buddies are usually at the same level as you.

You are very capable of handling most if not all of the bosses at the lvl in which you get them. You may just have to actually use your brain for some of them.
  • eldnar
    edited May 2009
    scridon wrote: »
    You are very capable of handling most if not all of the bosses at the lvl in which you get them. You may just have to actually use your brain for some of them.

yeah I'm totally sure a bunch of us (what was it level 45 I got this at?) could just go wipe jewelscalen out with a bunch of us at that level.

btw Tearvalerin I checked the rules before posting and that was not mentioned. figured making a new topic about something that was already being discussed would just clutter the place.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    bringing up threads from december is dumb man, if you had a question about it, make a new thread not revive old ones, its in the rules

If the question is relevant to the thread, or adding something useful to the thread, and the thread hadn't degenerated into a flame war, reviving old threads is allowed; however, that being said, bumping dead topics for no reason or to continue a flame war or to simply add your two cents to a discussion that has come to a conclusion or a thread that has been dead for so long no one even remembers what it was about is not allowed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I knew that it was against rules to fight against bosses which doesn't fight back. Happened to find even more bosses like that, for example, Kimsa. What I didn't know was that pulling boss through doors isn't allowed. Good I didn't try it after seeing it once.

Does "closed door" rule applies also to mobs? For example, can I pull mobs through doors in fb59 or fb39?
  • eldnar
    edited May 2009
    I also do wonder if I do open the door is it still considered "bad" for pulling the boss out of the room with the door open and not killing the mob inside... I'm just looking for anyway to save time on this the "legal" way.
  • Tategami - Lost City
    Tategami - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well... I don't see the huge deal about killing Gouf anyway. He's a pain in the butt, even if I can tank him easy with my Magmite. I tanked him at lv 60, big whoop - he's a miniboss. I'd rather do envoys at that level, or if under lv 60, one-man armies for rep and celestone pieces that I can make into mirages. Gouf is a piece of **** boss anyway, so it annoys me that non-venos **** and whine about venos being able to kill stuff they can't. If by the time you have that quest you don't have any friends that can help you, why are you even playing alone? I believe this is a game played by literally thousands of people, and you're not on speaking terms with anyone? Beyond that, if you AREN'T doing it for the quest and are just bored, why the hell does it matter if you kill it in the air or not? If no one's around for it, whatever. That dinosaur in the valley, down by Sanctuary, gives 3k exp and he's easy as hell to kill, besides having minor AoE. Nobody has complained about killing him from the air yet. People really need to pick their fights better, cause I'm so sick of hearing about "Oh but venos can solo HH!", "Oh but the phoenixes and hercules shouldn't be sold, they make the game so easy!", and even, "Oh Zhenning is bad boohoo!" Seriously? I personally don't have a herc or nix and I probably will never get one, because they're a pain in the **** to keep fed (even though the Christmas Blessing helps with that). And two, venos complain about being kept out of Zhen parties - that's probably because they **** a lot about it, and other class members can't tolerate their superiority complexes. I've zhenned a few times, big whoop. It's a team effort - anyway, I digress.

Being banned over a BS Mini-Boss is... well, a load of horse ****, really. Gouf is a lousy excuse for exp. Go kill Gambda, that frog that hops down the road near Guard What's-His-Face, Book 16: Luna, on World Quest. Near Town of Arrivals. Or find that dinosaur near Sanctuary. Or if you're feelin' spunky...grind. God forbid, huh?
  • Dirty_PEET - Sanctuary
    Dirty_PEET - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    And two, venos complain about being kept out of Zhen parties - that's probably because they **** a lot about it, and other class members can't tolerate their superiority complexes. I've zhenned a few times, big whoop. It's a team effort

EVERY class can lure for a zhen... oh no, barb giving away secret about his only job in a zhen, will he now be replaced??.. As stated above, drop the superiority complex and "play nice" with others and you may just be invited and included... The most vocal venos all tend to be the soloing "gods" and give all others the bad reputation... Stop bytching and get zhenning... you'll quickly see it's not all that it's cracked up to be...
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well... I don't see the huge deal about killing Gouf anyway. He's a pain in the butt, even if I can tank him easy with my Magmite. I tanked him at lv 60, big whoop - he's a miniboss. I'd rather do envoys at that level, or if under lv 60, one-man armies for rep and celestone pieces that I can make into mirages. Gouf is a piece of **** boss anyway, so it annoys me that non-venos **** and whine about venos being able to kill stuff they can't. If by the time you have that quest you don't have any friends that can help you, why are you even playing alone? I believe this is a game played by literally thousands of people, and you're not on speaking terms with anyone? Beyond that, if you AREN'T doing it for the quest and are just bored, why the hell does it matter if you kill it in the air or not? If no one's around for it, whatever. That dinosaur in the valley, down by Sanctuary, gives 3k exp and he's easy as hell to kill, besides having minor AoE. Nobody has complained about killing him from the air yet. People really need to pick their fights better, cause I'm so sick of hearing about "Oh but venos can solo HH!", "Oh but the phoenixes and hercules shouldn't be sold, they make the game so easy!", and even, "Oh Zhenning is bad boohoo!" Seriously? I personally don't have a herc or nix and I probably will never get one, because they're a pain in the **** to keep fed (even though the Christmas Blessing helps with that). And two, venos complain about being kept out of Zhen parties - that's probably because they **** a lot about it, and other class members can't tolerate their superiority complexes. I've zhenned a few times, big whoop. It's a team effort - anyway, I digress.

Being banned over a BS Mini-Boss is... well, a load of horse ****, really. Gouf is a lousy excuse for exp. Go kill Gambda, that frog that hops down the road near Guard What's-His-Face, Book 16: Luna, on World Quest. Near Town of Arrivals. Or find that dinosaur near Sanctuary. Or if you're feelin' spunky...grind. God forbid, huh?
    this thread was already bumped once from over months ago, why bump it again >_>?
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I found the question/rant relevant to my interests. I feel it adds to the conversation as a whole.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    this is an old complaint, from months ago....and resolved back then, as well

the problem: venos using air pet to attack mob on the ground. there is a glitch that sometimes happens where the mob doesnt fight back, so the pet can beat on the mob without getting hurt. in one way, that nice for the veno and pet, but not how the game goes: we dont shoot fish in barrels in this game.

the solution: the veno has to be alert, and watching how the mob reacts to the pet. if it fights back, its legitimate. if the mob just stands there, and takes the beating, the veno is *supposed* to call back the pet, and attack another way. but this presents another problem....how many will be honest enough to do this? sure, even the best of us like to tease Gouf from the air, but we know and abide by the rules, and dont kill him.

the same rules appy to fishing from an air mount with an air pet...personally, i havent yet seen any water mobs that didnt fight back, so i dont see this as a Gouf type problem. and for some ground mobs, its safer to hunt from the air, if your air pet is strongest for that job.

also, if you are training up an air pet, its best to hunt ground mobs from the air, because bugs, pigs and such do tend to get 'stuck' in the ground.

Just today I got the gouf quest and as always there is no one in a million miles willing/able to help me so I figure I might as well go use my air pet and waste 15min standing there to kill it (for the measly 300odd exp and 50 coins) than wait a couple of days.

Look I've said this a gazillion times, I'd completely agree 110% with you that its wrong if gouf gave me like 5k or even 1k exp and a couple 100 gold coins. But as it stands I can easily earn 10-15k exp and about the same amount of gold by killing regular mobs in 15mins. So WHAT THE F is the damn big deal? Is it all just thougtless jealousy or ppl thats uniformed and think a veno would stand to gain lots of exp/money?

What about venos using air pets to do water mosnter quests huh, are they getting banned also? Jeez really get a clue ppl and realise that for something to be *wrong* there needs to be some kinda ill gained advanatage or somone else needs to be negatively affected.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Nightfaii - Harshlands
    Nightfaii - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Either way, it doesn't matter. Venos can send their pet in to kill the doorkeeper, shoot once, then pull it out. Takes 10 seconds. The fb29 glitch is clearly an unintended part of the game (and annoying), but it is hardly ever done the right way. They wont stop til its fixed, which it will never be.

...and zhen parties cant be THAT good or high level venos would not be so predominate on harshlands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rsin
    rsin Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    dayzd wrote: »
    I've yet to do a 29fb where a werefox DOESN'T lure the FB29 Boss.

It's part of the game. And it should stay that way. Punishing people for something that's become "normal" is stupid.

Ive done fb29 over 100 times now and ive honestly never seen anyone have to lure the boss anywhere. The way our squad always does it is, have tank killing boss with cleric healing the tank. 1 lvl60+ veno destroying all the mobs as they respawn. 3 ppl and no luring involved. Lmao @luring any boss. And to become "normal" would mean that its done majority of the time. Funny though how i still have yet to see it happening myself. And im in SP for hours on end
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    rsin wrote: »
    Ive done fb29 over 100 times now and ive honestly never seen anyone have to lure the boss anywhere. The way our squad always does it is, have tank killing boss with cleric healing the tank. 1 lvl60+ veno destroying all the mobs as they respawn. 3 ppl and no luring involved. Lmao @luring any boss. And to become "normal" would mean that its done majority of the time. Funny though how i still have yet to see it happening myself. And im in SP for hours on end

There we go.

Really high levels wiping out low level instances is the norm, right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear
    I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    hey since some1 earlier braught up the fb39 that may be bugged since i do run it from time to time for people an friends i was wondering is when the main room that has the first door in the fb when its closed and such and the far door is closed also is going through the slightly "hidden passage" to get past that door in the fb39 a bug or no because it is not on the map however i have seen the fb39 door's in the main room closed over 90% of the time when you start the fb39 so if anyone has a bit of info on this let me kno since it does not in essense kill a mob or lure and such but it gets you around a annoyin obsticle that should not be there in the first place so i dont know if that is a bug or not however i do know that you in effect go behind a fire lamp just before you enter the room if the doors are close and then head into a low passage that takes you around said door however if you dont take such said passage you cant run the fb39 around 90% of the time so is it considered a bug since it is do-able or not since you at times would need to do this so i dont know for sure an if a GM would care to reply also it may save time also for the veno Vixenish i am willin to help you kill gouf with my frog or hurc when you are back online if you want my ign is I_Love_Pets pm me if ya want help also hey Smexxy sup been some time since ive seen ya ig ttyl hopefully
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

also wish they would fix the dam prob with my "join date" its way off>_>
This discussion has been closed.