OLD "Report a Bug" Thread -Being closed in a few days.

Comments

• gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    To put money into the Bank, use the coin icon in Your Inventory
    To put money into your Inventory, use the coin icon in The Bank.

If you click the coin icon in the bank without having put money into the bank before, it'll give that error because you just don't have any money in there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ruffman
    ruffman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Bug on Dragon Quest 51. NPC is Moe the Recluse. I collected the required item but DQ quest not available on NPC. He also doesnt have a Flag above his head.
  • clownpal
    clownpal Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    evertime i minimize the game(like now)i can maximize the game again,however
    my mouse pointer fails to do anything accept minimize the game againb:shocked
    when i click on the ground ingame to move my char.i dont know if anyone else
    has reported an issue like this or not..but it does happen to me.
    it might help you to also know that after i re-maximize the game my pointer
    is a"windows"pointer and not the game pointer.
  • crystyl
    crystyl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    clownpal wrote: »
    evertime i minimize the game(like now)i can maximize the game again,however
    my mouse pointer fails to do anything accept minimize the game againb:shocked
    when i click on the ground ingame to move my char.i dont know if anyone else
    has reported an issue like this or not..but it does happen to me.
    it might help you to also know that after i re-maximize the game my pointer
    is a"windows"pointer and not the game pointer.

I had this same thing and someone said to install the "Asian language" support for Windows. this solved the problem. Thanks by the way to whoever told me that!
    "pay to WIN"? Ok you win! now go away and let the rest of us "Play in Peace" without your whining!
  • nagisumi
    nagisumi Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    hey i have a problem i don't have the cd to install the languge thing so can any one help me?
    nagisumi
  • Sherekahn - Lost City
    Sherekahn - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    my human character's hair dissapears when i fly beneath the waterfalls in the center of archosaur

also when you are a good distance away from certain monsters, (including the boss chin north of anglers village) and have the distance slider on minimum for the system tab, they change in appearance and become very goofy looking... mangled and disjointed like >_> take a look. chin doubles in size when you are a certain distance from him... and it looks like he's tapdancing with one foot
  • ruffman
    ruffman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    ruffman wrote: »
    Bug on Dragon Quest 51. NPC is Moe the Recluse. I collected the required item but DQ quest not available on NPC. He also doesnt have a Flag above his head.

Well its half fixed now...moe has a flag on his head but it doesnt turn yellow even when i have the right mats in inventory ( beast bone) thanks =D
  • isbane
    isbane Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Quest: Spirit Cultivation - Celestial Sprite
    The task is to kill Feligar Vanguards to find a "Celestial Sprite" and so I did;
    The "Celestial Sprite" drops and the "Quest Completed"-message appears.
    But when I look at the quest in the Quest-log it reads that its not completed and I don't got a "Celestial Sprite" - but when I look in the quest-item-inventory I can clearly see that I have the "Celestial Sprite" in my inventory.

A user told me that you need two, but the quest does NOT state this.
  • idontcare123
    idontcare123 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    lol you need to gather the herb now :P that quest confused me a bit too when I first did it.
  • zelfi
    zelfi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Wraithhunter - Hu in Archosaur hasn't been translated yet ^_^
  • thewiseone
    thewiseone Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    so i was playing the game with my lvl 16 player, and i came across this hectapace vipent whose head was in a log(in Silk Ridge)...it was part of one of my quests to kill them, so i attacked it...

and when i hit it, it wasn't attacking back. it just sat there...

but even worse, every second or so its health will regain to full, so i cant kill it....it usually takes like 6 hits, but my character is still attacking it as i type this

my character is Bazoreth, and untamed lvl 16, and im in silk ridge

edit: so i just ran away from it and came back and attacked from a different angle, and it responded like a normal monster...so i killed it...i dont know what happened but it seems to be fixed....
  • Aryannaveno - Sanctuary
    Aryannaveno - Sanctuary Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Just wanted to put my Celestone fragments into my storage together with the others which were already in there. I had 8 in my storage beforehand wanted to put a bunch more in, did and now they are gone just my old 8 which were already in there still there and yes I checked Inventory, Safe and the floor.
  • Jayde_videl - Heavens Tear
    Jayde_videl - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Player shop problem

I'm trying to drag items in a person's Items Offered area but it won't work. Yes, it's exactly what they want to buy. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug of sorts?
    Jayde_Videl - lvl 6x venomancer - Heavens Tear
    RainbowVidel - lvl 3x venomancer - Sanctuary
  • Keef - Lost City
    Keef - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    skeleton.png

left normal distance, right is up close

why does the left happen? I'm guessing a bug.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

invictus.lostminions.org
  • darkenedone
    darkenedone Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    My girlfriend is unable to get the level 19 cultivation quest when I am. We've been training together since level 3 doing ALL the quests level 1-22 now and she is unable to obtain the quest. She has over 100 reputation now and still no quest.

My character:
    Archer -- Male -- Level 22 -- Rep 136

Her character
    Cleric -- Female -- Level 22 -- Rep 116

Same house, same IP, nearly identical computers.

We've tried switching computers to get the quest, hasn't worked.
  • hmt231070
    hmt231070 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hi, I'm trying to get the Daily Crazy Stones quest from Hou Jensi in Archosaur, but just keep getting a message 'Incorrect mission time span'. Judging by the chat around, it seems a lot of others are getting the same message. Grateful if this could be fixed soon as I only need another 9K to lvl up.
  • nezza
    nezza Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Just suddenly when i finish a quest and it says ive been 'rewarded 5000 coins'!!!! No money appears in my inventory! whats goin on!! :( : (b:shocked
  • strik3ud0wn
    strik3ud0wn Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    hi, i bought a point reset, it gave me the points, the game basicly isnt picking the points up, i have no idea what to do, plz help ^^
  • newmoonchild
    newmoonchild Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I am also, like quite a few other playesr, stuck w/o fb19.
    I am a lv 21 veno with 88 rep and am told I need more rep, have done all quests leading up to it, etc.
    Please, an update about this issue when possible?
  • isbane
    isbane Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    In a sub-quest for the quest "Dragon Quest" you should talk to the "Psychic Seer" but in the quest text it says "Phycic Seer"
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited October 2008
    isbane wrote: »
    In a sub-quest for the quest "Dragon Quest" you should talk to the "Psychic Seer" but in the quest text it says "Phycic Seer"
    I can't find this spelling in our database; could you post a screenshot?
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• mcwebbet12
    mcwebbet12 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I think there might be a camera bugging. i was flying around as an elf and then realised for some reason i couldn't use my right mouse button to look around, and now i cant look around at all. i even created a new char and they still cant move the camera. not sure if this is a bug or what but i dunno how to fix it...
  • marianeku
    marianeku Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    lvl 19 cultivation quest bugged ._. :s
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited October 2008
    marianeku wrote: »
    lvl 19 cultivation quest bugged ._. :s
    We're aware: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=94121
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• aftermathrar
    aftermathrar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Not sure if it counts as a bug, but there is serious delay when changing targets when selecting someone from the squad menu. If you click someone's name on the side, it takes almost a full second for it to actually switch targets (show up on top).

This is not due to lag, my connection is generally less than 50ms, and I've experienced this problem on multiple computers with different internet providers with similar ping.

So if you click on someone's name in the squad to heal them, you click with the mouse then hit the skill after. If it were due to lag it would take a while to start up, but still go in the proper order, however, it doesn't. It starts the skill almost immediately but doesn't switch and I end up healing the wrong person if I'm not careful to wait for this delay. I've talked to/watched other clerics and this seems to occur somewhat frequently for them as well.

Also, when attacking a monster, the numbers for damage show up, but it takes about half a second for their HP bar on the target window to move at all. That one also shouldn't be due to lag since the damage numbers show up right when the spell hits, their HP bar just doesn't move.

If it's really unclear of what I'm talking about in the first part, I'll try getting a capture program that shows mouse clicks and making a video of the delay.
  • aristianna
    aristianna Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Your patcher is broken or the servers are down and not telling I can't download patch I keep getting re-try and also this happens on verify..I've tried everything from making sure of port change to 29000 and also stopping all firewall protection to let thru...I've never had a problem downloading patches till now...what gives?????
  • nickiboyx
    nickiboyx Posts: 1
    edited October 2008
    questbugkh2.th.jpgthpix.gif
    I have this Quest Item in my Inventory, but the Quest Log still shows 0/1!
    I tried to relog and I restarted the Client too! Nothing helped! Pls Help with this Problem!
    edited October 2008
    nickiboyx wrote: »
    questbugkh2.th.jpgthpix.gif
    I have this Quest Item in my Inventory, but the Quest Log still shows 0/1!
    I tried to relog and I restarted the Client too! Nothing helped! Pls Help with this Problem!

That quest actually has two parts to it. With the first part you need to get the sprite from a mobdrop and in the second part you have to find the celestail sprite whic has hidden inside/as a flower. Your quest looks like you have finished only the first part.
  • zeltar1066
    zeltar1066 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Im a lvl19 untamed, also lvl3 tailor, been manufacturing armour but no raise in the leveling bar, still remains lvl 3, 0%

i read this is a bug can someone please explain how to get around it??

cheers

Torath the Barbarian
    edited October 2008
    Have you been manufacturing lvl 3 equipments?
This discussion has been closed.