Official "I have a Suggestion" Thread

Comments

• maddraggon249
    maddraggon249 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    hey so far love this game, but my main improvement would be what others have said about the untamed races being gender locked and that there aren't many customization options far the male untamed, so everyone in that class looks the same.

oh, and also in my opinion there are not enough resource ponits for gathering minerals, ore, wood and other stuff like that, i seem to walk around trying to find them.

hope this helps to make the game even greater :)
  • selari
    selari Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    One thing I have ALWAYS considered a turn off for games is limiting a class to a specific race or gender. Sure you guys have an AWESOME customization program ( I seriously mean that) but its killed by the fact I cant play wizard as an untamed...(customization is the only reason I am playing so far...) My argument is who wouldn't want to blow things up as a furry little critter? I think it'd add to the game (please dont make that a pay-feature...)

Another bonus would be the ability to change classes and not have to start a new character. Even WoW doesnt have that and there are only 3 games I know of that support this kind of program.

Lastly, it seems unfair that winged elves can fly at 1 and everyone else has to wait till 30. Sure Untamed can turn into animals but what do humans get huh? they just get to sit there and look like humans...Which is fun for about 5 minutes.

Note: I know it'd be a pain to do all that... mostly programing, thankfully >_< But in my opinion it'd add to the game.
  • honeykhist
    honeykhist Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Get auto loot, or at least have ur "click to pick up loot " propel the toon to it's loot. Constantly running up to and clicking to get loot is most annoying especially for caster/archer types.
    Get rid of the individual fsbo ability in towns and stick with just the auction house ..that will get rid of most of the lagin cities(fsbo=for sale by owner). I hate the running from toon to toon trying to find what I need. Why would anyone think that waste of gaming time is fun?
    Respawn on crafting mats need to be quicker, and crafting drops need to be increased. Especially since the whole gaming community needs these mats.
    F2P(free to play) is the new industry paradigm for mmos, and am currently playing at least one f2p game that has all the above.
  • honeykhist
    honeykhist Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Drop the "International" in the game name. It's on line, we know its international.
    Get autoloot. Or at least have ur "click to get loot " propel my toon to its drops and pick all of them up at once. Constantly running up to loot, and multiple clicks to get the drops is most annoying, especially for caster/archer types soloing.
    Stick with the auction house and get rid of the individual fsbo ability in towns that causes termendous lag. Why would anyone think running from toon to toon trying to find what u need is fun. It's a colossal waste of my game time and a throw back to the 90's.(fsbo=for sale by owner)
    Increase respawn time and drop rate for crafting mats. Especially since the entire gaming community requires a large amount of these items
    ROFLMFAO what the heck is the marrige option? Is this a way for the underaged to justify sexing each other virtually in game? Or to promote more G/B/L action?(****/Bi/****)If I wanted Sims or a XX version of it, I would be playing it. Get rid of it, or at least get rid of the announcements and spouse tags. Why would u think anyone cares besides the 12 yr olds that are involved?
    F2P is the new industry paradigm for mmos. I am currently playing at least one f2p game that has the above.Therefore, it's unlikely I will stay with PWI, wings and pets(and marrige LOL) don't offset wasting my time, or frustrating me.
  • milky135
    milky135 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Possibly adding piercings such as facial and what not?
  • milky135
    milky135 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Adding piercings like facial and what not?
  • tricktia
    tricktia Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    honeykhist wrote: »
    Drop the "International" in the game name. It's on line, we know its international.
    Get autoloot. Or at least have ur "click to get loot " propel my toon to its drops and pick all of them up at once. Constantly running up to loot, and multiple clicks to get the drops is most annoying, especially for caster/archer types soloing.
    Stick with the auction house and get rid of the individual fsbo ability in towns that causes termendous lag. Why would anyone think running from toon to toon trying to find what u need is fun. It's a colossal waste of my game time and a throw back to the 90's.(fsbo=for sale by owner)
    Increase respawn time and drop rate for crafting mats. Especially since the entire gaming community requires a large amount of these items
    ROFLMFAO what the heck is the marrige option? Is this a way for the underaged to justify sexing each other virtually in game? Or to promote more G/B/L action?(****/Bi/****)If I wanted Sims or a XX version of it, I would be playing it. Get rid of it, or at least get rid of the announcements and spouse tags. Why would u think anyone cares besides the 12 yr olds that are involved?
    F2P is the new industry paradigm for mmos. I am currently playing at least one f2p game that has the above.Therefore, it's unlikely I will stay with PWI, wings and pets(and marrige LOL) don't offset wasting my time, or frustrating me.

are you ******* blind??? you can press and pickup there is already that option look in actions man

as for auto-loot its OUT of question you only helping those annoying bot's

but I vote for to have restrictions if you killed mob then its your items for more seconds (this means no one can't pick up your killed mob items after few seconds) its only thing fair

******* << btw this isn't filtered I just pressed asterics xP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • angisinopa
    angisinopa Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I think something interesting and helpful would be either a hard copy format players/strategy guide or a downloadable .pdf for players. It could include all the information that's also here in the forums, as well as keystrokes, shortcuts, quest help, and so on.

I know it's all here in the forum, but it might be nice to have it on paper in front of you as well, so there is no tabbing between the game and firefox. I had something like that while I was playing FFXI, and found it extremely useful when starting out.

Also..... a nice, big unfolding map to hang on to, or hang on my wall would be great!

(And as a side note - fabulous game folks. I'm so glad I found it!)
  • tricktia
    edited September 2008
    angisinopa wrote: »
    I think something interesting and helpful would be either a hard copy format players/strategy guide or a downloadable .pdf for players. It could include all the information that's also here in the forums, as well as keystrokes, shortcuts, quest help, and so on.

I know it's all here in the forum, but it might be nice to have it on paper in front of you as well, so there is no tabbing between the game and firefox. I had something like that while I was playing FFXI, and found it extremely useful when starting out.

Also..... a nice, big unfolding map to hang on to, or hang on my wall would be great!

(And as a side note - fabulous game folks. I'm so glad I found it!)

well I am lasy to do that but I would be glad if I could forbidden copy as option in this forum on some mine posts:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • solaren
    solaren Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I apologize in advance if these topics have already been brought up, I didn't feel like going through 19 pages to find out.

My suggestions would be:

First and most important - Increasing the re-spawn speed and the amount of locations of materials that need to be mined!!! Please!!!!

2 - Please increase the movement speed of characters traveling around so we can get on with the gaming and not spend most of the time running around.

3 - could you Please increase the rotation speed of the camera when using A + D keys and mouse, it takes to long to turn around and look behind your characters.

All this aside, the Game is Great and down right Awsome!!! :D:D:D:D
  • dope
    dope Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Potion prices are way too high. lower them drastically please. Somebody like me-who between paying for skills, gear, repairs, and POTIONS- cannot afford all of said things. Im low on money, i barely make it with questing and grinding and paying for pots.

After buying pots, I can barely barely afford repairing, and levelling up my skills? Forget about it.
  • tricktia
    edited September 2008
    dope wrote: »
    Potion prices are way too high. lower them drastically please. Somebody like me-who between paying for skills, gear, repairs, and POTIONS- cannot afford all of said things. Im low on money, i barely make it with questing and grinding and paying for pots.

After buying pots, I can barely barely afford repairing, and levelling up my skills? Forget about it.

you no good at savings besides on higher lvl it would be easyer to get more money anyway just hang on and you have more then enough and do all quests you can find cuz they too give money
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yokubou
    yokubou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    selari wrote: »
    One thing I have ALWAYS considered a turn off for games is limiting a class to a specific race or gender. Sure you guys have an AWESOME customization program ( I seriously mean that) but its killed by the fact I cant play wizard as an untamed...(customization is the only reason I am playing so far...) My argument is who wouldn't want to blow things up as a furry little critter? I think it'd add to the game (please dont make that a pay-feature...)

i agree with this one it would be more fun if you could pick a race and class which you want without being limited on only 2 of them :P
    ofc it should stay that i dont know human wizs and blademasters are better then untamed or winged elves ... something like in wow
    selari wrote: »
    Another bonus would be the ability to change classes and not have to start a new character. Even WoW doesnt have that and there are only 3 games I know of that support this kind of program

changing classes like from venomancer to cleric? that sucks D;
    it would be same going thru everything again D;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale...
  • meatdog
    meatdog Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Here is another, actually gameplay-breaking, reason to incorporate keyboard remapping: not everyone has a qwerty layout for the letters on their keyboard. I (and most of Belgium) is using azerty. Apart from symbols moving around (which also happens between different qwerty layouts), the most important change is that the a and q are inverted as are the z and w. This makes the wasd mapping for movement unusable without remapping those four keys. Something I have to regrettably do in most games.

PS The M also changes place, but that's minor, since it's not used in combination with other keys.
  • armandio
    armandio Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    1. there needs to be a way to actually look at someone else's lvl. i don't care about class. you can look at that just by looking at them.

2. the music in the back is a bit calming for an mmo. why chinese music? how about some battle music?

3. add at least 3 more races, a few more classes, and male and female for each class.

4. being able to mount your weapon on your back. i don't like how my guy just holds it all the time. it makes it look unreal.
  • moshpet
    moshpet Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Random spawning treasure chests :)

Make Lucky Cards drop something other than potions. (Oh look I got a lucky card, mana or health?")

More blue weapons at the lower levels as drops.

Male and Female Untamed Barbs & Venos

An /unstick command... I got trapped in two places yesterday, one one the side of a well (took a teleport to city to get free (Broken Bridge) and theother was at the east side wall structure by the gates, namely between the gate structure and the hillside :(

Up the harvest/mining values for quantities given out :P

M.
  • witcher
    witcher Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    moshpet wrote: »
    Random spawning treasure chests :)

Make Lucky Cards drop something other than potions. (Oh look I got a lucky card, mana or health?")

More blue weapons at the lower levels as drops.

Male and Female Untamed Barbs & Venos

An /unstick command... I got trapped in two places yesterday, one one the side of a well (took a teleport to city to get free (Broken Bridge) and theother was at the east side wall structure by the gates, namely between the gate structure and the hillside :(

Up the harvest/mining values for quantities given out :P

M.

Like the idea, however the Male / Female Barb / Veno won't happen due to the game being based on Chinese Mythology :( Makes me sad, but it's the truth
    Lead me not into temptation... I can find that myself
  • kinetikop
    kinetikop Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I think there should be a Trade section under the server section of the forums, so as to make finding buyers/sellers for the ultra rare items and such easier.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tricktia
    edited September 2008
    yokubou wrote: »
    i agree with this one it would be more fun if you could pick a race and class which you want without being limited on only 2 of them :P
    ofc it should stay that i dont know human wizs and blademasters are better then untamed or winged elves ... something like in wow

changing classes like from venomancer to cleric? that sucks D;
    it would be same going thru everything again D;

Indigo color is annoying color on BLACK BACKROUND =_= would it kill you to use shiner colors?? like Cyan prehaps??

at least I could see HIS words:
    witcher wrote: »
    Like the idea, however the Male / Female Barb / Veno won't happen due to the game being based on Chinese Mythology :( Makes me sad, but it's the truth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gregthor
    gregthor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    And how about your *Tiger form* looks like your char! You know like a GIANT PANDA or HUGE WOLF and stuff like that.

And why can't a male human mount a male untamed in "Tiger form"? I mean it's like gitting on a horse right?

I dont think gender should aply for when in "Tiger form"
  • cool1990
    cool1990 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    when in-game playing at Resolution 640*480 there's a disproportion of the icons,they're just to big
    i hope that in final version there won't be problems.
    thanks in advance.
    P.S. really cool game,and it's free
  • greendiddo
    greendiddo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I've been to a couple of different MMO's over the years and one event that I liked the most was a set few days (like a weekend) where charactors gain double exp. for killing monsters. You don't get double exp for quests though...:(. Well its still a good idea in my opinion... it will definitely get more people on the servers;).
  • andyboi
    andyboi Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    don't know if this has been reported yet. but its very very annoying: whenever you edit a post, it takes you to the original thread then automatically routes to you an error saying the thread could not be found or something.
  • phaedra
    phaedra Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I'd like to see fishing in this game. It'd be a fun addition to the skills and maybe another way to get items and/or pet food. There could be different locations on the map where only certain things can be found, just like with the manufacturing materials.
  • glory
    glory Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Its nice that we have wallpapers and trailers available but what about download-able game music, screen savers and concept art? These things are essential to making fan sites and/or guild sites. ^^
  • prinny
    prinny Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    How about getting rid of that whole "Character named used once and even if you delete that character the name can never be used again" thing.

Stupid thing totally killed my motivation to play this game.
  • boombox
    boombox Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    we need a market place to sell our items
  • deathemperor
    deathemperor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I have a suggestion too but dont know if anyone suggested yet.

Im new to game but what i've seen was good afterall models and terrains are great good GFX but about Fashion, Clothes ETC. you missed one thing>>>>

Why is CAPE/CLOAK cannot be viewed ? or it can be viewed at high lvl ? is there any option i can turn on Show/Hide ? even the HAT is same, cant see them when equipped, please make these so we can see CAPE/HAT/CLOAK.

Character looks empty without these, it if this funtion for CAPE/HAT is available to view, this game is 100% Perpect, right now its about 89%, good job on great game n keep goin.
  • Zeke_wolf - Heavens Tear
    Zeke_wolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Well here at my two bits.
    1) After careful reading it seems that people want
    (a)Non Gender Based Classes for the untamed
    (b)The ability for Male to Carry Males
    (c)Visible Cloaks/Hats
    (d) More available letters for naming
    (e) Pet Naming
    (f) More Customization options for the male untamed
    (g) Some form of guild tagging that would not be a copy write infringement
    (h) Invert mouse option
    (i) Add in-game "Report a bug" option
    (j)Shields for tanks (add to armor and resistances)
    (k) Untamed races have transformations of their own race (wolf to wolf tiger to tiger ect (maybe even for the females))
    (l) Auto run

2. Well with all that I only really have 1 request
    (a) A changes made board that give a chronological list of changes made so people can see what is being implemented and what is not.

(Btw a big thanks to all those of you who have posted I tried to pick out the most important issues form what i saw. (I read about 14 out of the 21 pages))
  • icebreath
    icebreath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hello, can you guys please make it so that pets can auto use All pet skills and not just one!

Its real damn anoying that we not only have to keep our own skills up but also has to click our pet skills while we fight!

Its major "turn off" to play the class! :(

Please add this Very soon, since it ruins my fun of playing Veno and thats the only class i like.

:(
This discussion has been closed.