Gm Rage Quit Is Preventing Us From Our Quest

Comments

• evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Oh. Guess who's back?

Good to know you guys are still going along fine without me. <3

Zoefox, I really like how you completely ignore every single one of our counters to every single one of your attempted flames.

If anything, you're lower than us.

When we flame, we do it with good reason and thought. We back ourselves up. When we make a mistake, we apologize for it. Let me give you an example.

@Zoefox and Karmelia.

I didn't realize PWE was actually the company and I apologize for correcting you when you were right.

See? It's not really that hard.

But seriously, compared to whitefire, you're lacking in the trolling division.

I'm off to shower and eat a late dinner. Don't wait on me. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    17 pages of trash talk. 0 screenshots from you.

that is the most pure truth, and ???fox u do realize that like 80% of RQ members arent playing CB yeah?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
  • betch
    betch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ren wrote: »
    Why don't you tell that to someone who cares, like karmelia.

I've reported people for flat out calling people idiots/******* and didn't see them get warned or banned.
    Considering that, I highly doubt they would ban me for telling someone "if you believe complete bulls**t, you're a fool" when it's not even an insult, unlike calling someone an idiot directly.

Regardless, it doesn't matter who was high level or if they were in RQ. Everyone knew who was who from RQ.

And contrary to popular belief of lame nolifers mmos don't require any skill, only a functional brain and minimal logic.
    As far as I'm aware there are no RQ below the intelligence requirement to rock an MMO (though they may not nolife 23/7 and go broke on the cs like I'm sure bigshots like you will). In fact anyone who isn't whining about being PKed is most likely a freaking PRO. Just because most the people on MY and Rohan were Chris Chan clones who play their characters worse than an alpha-stage bot program, doesn't mean everyone else is ****.

Honestly, can you seriously believe being good at any mmo requires more than knowing game mechanics and sheer amounts of time played/money spent? Because you'd have to be pretty thick to believe otherwise. This s**t ain't counterstrike, UT, Starcraft or any other reaction or strategy based game.

Finally: RQ is about having fun. That includes pissing off people who just don't get it, can't take a joke, take games seriously, etc. And pking people when bored.
    If you act cool, there won't be a problem. If you whine, you're far more likely to get pked again since it's funny to watch you whine some more.
    I'm willing to bet you people trying to say anyone that didn't waste their life on that pile of trash PW-MY to hit 90+ don't actually enjoy the game, you enjoy seeing your exp bar rise.
    Personally, I laugh at anyone that got high level on Rohan or PW-MY. Rohan was bad as a game, and the admins flat out ruined it. PW-MY was even more ridiculous than Rohan, even. At least Rohan banned hackers (lol they lied and backstabbed Sorien), PW-MY gave them a slap in the face and had an RMT botter selling their currency.

There's a huge difference between what is right, and what is technically correct.

The meaning of that is for you to figure out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Sheik
    Class: Bard
    Guild: Immortals
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Awww and I thought we had a real troll come in here.

I was all excited. :(

Come out from under your bridges...please?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • carion
    carion Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Im in RQ and i cant lvl to many ppl follow me out of safezone and pk me QQ..QQ..QQ. All i want is to hit lvl 40. Plz stop pking me so i can lvl quitely. <---sarcasm if you didnt know

On a brighter side everyone QQIng bout getting pked. Rq is getting pked to so all of you that hate RQ get over it. Its not going to stop and you havent seen anything yet. Just wait till we have all of our members here playing then all of you crying bout gettting killed by the few that are playing. It will be 10fold come OB.

OK now i go tell my mommy that im getting pked as we speak. Mommy these big bad meanies are pking me cause they dont like us. <inserts pacifer> <---more sarcasm

BTW how many RQ members do you see coming to forums to cry cause they got pked. id like to see you count on 1 hand the members of RQ that come here to say ive been PKed its harrassment. plz go find a hole and bury urself in it. <--- THE TRUTH
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I'm RQ, i'm level 40+ I haven't pk'ed anyone yet because no one is yet to **** me off.

PVP and PK are a part of the game, different players have different motives. You cant cry on a pvp server when you get pk'ed... thats what PVP means. If you arestrong enough, fight back... or run.

and seriously, running away is not cowardise, when you know you cant win head on, "run" is the only option you have to make it a draw ^^
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • puchuu
    puchuu Posts: 21
    edited September 2008
    severan wrote: »
    I'm RQ, i'm level 40+ I haven't pk'ed anyone yet because no one is yet to **** me off.

PVP and PK are a part of the game, different players have different motives. You cant cry on a pvp server when you get pk'ed... thats what PVP means. If you arestrong enough, fight back... or run.

and seriously, running away is not cowardise, when you know you cant win head on, "run" is the only option you have to make it a draw ^^

"Tactical retreat."
  • darknin
    darknin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    puchuu wrote: »
    "Tactical retreat."

until they follow you, catch up then kill you again
  • puchuu
    puchuu Posts: 21
    edited September 2008
    darknin wrote: »
    until they follow you, catch up then kill you again

You obviously don't understand what the concept of it is.
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Why isnt this thread locked?
  • darknin
    edited September 2008
    puchuu wrote: »
    You obviously don't understand what the concept of it is.

i get the concept, but that is what people do, its called harassment.
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008
    Following someone in a video game so you can enjoy one of the features implemented by the developers is not harrassment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darknin
    edited September 2008
    yes it is after a while it turns into harassment T.T, and its only enjoyable to you
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008
    Are any of us stopping you from PKing?

We want you to PK us.

The company wants us to PK you.

As soon as they put PK in the game, they put dolls and heiros. As soon as they put dolls and heiros, money started rolling in. As soon as money started rolling in, the company was happy.

And on the 7th day the Devs saw that it was good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darknin
    edited September 2008
    evrilysis wrote: »

We want you to PK us.

As soon as they put PK in the game, they put dolls and heiros. As soon as they put dolls and heiros, money started rolling in. As soon as money started rolling in, the company was happy.

your stopping us from leveling, and having time to level
  • zoefox
    zoefox Posts: 225
    edited September 2008

We want you to PK us.

Then tell me, do you PK in real life? The devs allow you to. It's possible to pk in real life so by your own rules and standards you'd better get off your butts and go pk people in real life because the devs allow it!
  • embl3m
    edited September 2008
    embl3m wrote: »

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008
    Right. Because RQ is Omniscient, Omnipotent and Omnipresent.

I know we're really cool but we're not nearly that good.

Thanks for the encouragement though, we really appreciate it.

The maps on PW are huge. There are plenty of places to level and quest. Utilize them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darknin
    edited September 2008
    Right. Because RQ is Omniscient, Omnipotent and Omnipresent.

I know we're really cool but we're not nearly that good.

Thanks for the encouragement though, we really appreciate it.

The maps on PW are huge. There are plenty of places to level and quest. Utilize them.

RQ's strategy:
    1)Dodge the truth and questions that make them look bad
    2)Flame against said person who talked **** about them
    3)Gets everyone else to make an opinion
    Goal Achieved:Gets clan attention therefore members want in

done posting about this topic if you want my attention PM me
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008
    zoefox wrote: »
    Then tell me, do you PK in real life? The devs allow you to. It's possible to pk in real life so by your own rules and standards you'd better get off your butts and go pk people in real life because the devs allow it!

Sorry, but I personally don't like PKing on Real Life Offline.

The penalties are pretty steep and it's not nearly as fun. Not to mention there aren't any dolls, binds or heiros.

There aren't any respawn points or safe zones and the grind is terrible.

Only thing I like about it are the graphics. They're pretty damn good. And the different classes have a lot of variety.

I'm personally not a fan of PKing on RLO but I can help you find some guilds if you'd like. ^_^

There's this notorious one I heard about on their site called "Al-Qaeda" or something like that.

I heard recruitment is pretty strict though, good luck.

darknin wrote: »
    RQ's strategy:
    1)Dodge the truth and questions that make them look bad
    2)Flame against said person who talked **** about them
    3)Gets everyone else to make an opinion
    Goal Achieved:Gets clan attention therefore members want in

done posting about this topic if you want my attention PM me

I haven't dodged a single statement you've made yet.

RQ vent is Rofling at you.

And poor you, you said you wanted to be mature about this. :(

We're not the CIA, as much as it seems like it, we can't control what people think.

Attention? Why yes, you give us a lot. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zoefox
    edited September 2008
    I'd like you see your guild in another mmo I play. I DARE you to pk there. You drop stuff with no way to stop it, your pvp damage drops, you can't fly, you can't use any npcs. The town guards can kill you in pretty much 1 hit and you'll get spam killed so bad you'll be stripped bare of everything you own before you know it. Try some real pvp.
  • darknin
    edited September 2008
    youve dodged around the truthful ones **** head
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008
    Sounds pretty bad.

Thank God we're not playing there, you wouldn't have any equipment left. :(

After Aion comes out, we'll be moving over there.

Feel free to join us. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zoefox
    edited September 2008
    Sounds pretty bad.

Thank God we're not playing there, you wouldn't have any equipment left. :(

After Aion comes out, we'll be moving over there.

Feel free to join us. :)

We wouldn't? Hehe. The moment you kill someone and go red you'll have half the server or more after you. You will die and drop some things, and pkers always spawn in the exact same spot. You will be camped until you either go back to white or you lose every item you own. Then everyone will simply leave and wait until you do it again. Pkers don't spawn in a safe area. :p
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008
    Sounds like fun.

Maybe we'll pay your game a visit sometime when we're bored.

But Evril's off to bed. Night babes <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • embl3m
    edited September 2008
    embl3m wrote: »

asdfasdfasdfasdf
  • zoefox
    edited September 2008
    I've actually wondered why this wasn't locked a few pages ago myself.
  • xieveral
    xieveral Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Maybe we should do something to get it locked :3
    Faction- SevenWind
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zoefox
    edited September 2008
    xieveral wrote: »
    Maybe we should do something to get it locked :3

With all the flaming that went on, it should have been locked a long time ago by fourm rules.
This discussion has been closed.