Gm Rage Quit Is Preventing Us From Our Quest

lazor
lazor Posts: 36
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
they killed the person that had the quest so The Empire was the only guild that showed up to fight them and it was fun for about 60 mins but my 1 guildie asked them after that hour if he can now finish his quest.. RQ all left and my guildie started his quest and was killed by several Rage quest. This has turned into harressment...pvp is fun but this is NOT!!! I would like action taken we r trying to lvl to 40 for the zen and everywhere we turn they prevent it.

ty to deadly sins 2 people for showing up.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kaeriin
    kaeriin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I got to 40 without being pked even once, you might wanna try some unusual places where no one bothers to go

Hint: underwater
  • ivalice
    ivalice Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Wow RQ seem like *******s to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Conspiracy Guild-Recruiting Lvl 15+
    Pm CrownClown
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    RQ state that they will never abuse ppl lower than them 10 lvls or ganking anyone. You must be wrong, my lady ^^. Post some pic to prove this, and I think Mystic will reward you greatly ^^.
    It's CB razor, just CB.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zoefox
    zoefox Posts: 225
    edited August 2008
    Every time I tried to fly upto heavens tear to turn in some quests about 3 or 4 RQ members would attack me at once. Actually I rarely saw just one, they always travel in packs.
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    zoefox wrote: »
    Every time I tried to fly upto heavens tear to turn in some quests about 3 or 4 RQ members would attack me at once. Actually I rarely saw just one, they always travel in packs.

Exactly, it means that we are smart and use strategy, who would be dum enough to PK players by themselfs:confused:

sealed~
  • godcrusher
    godcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Safety? Well harassment should be in the ToS
  • mult1sync
    mult1sync Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2008

thats cuz there zerging **** that cant 1v1 ina pk
  • lazor
    lazor Posts: 36
    edited August 2008
    After this post i got the name Pandora as the Gm of RQ and ask him to ask his RQ guild to stop harressing us and let us lvl and do our quests..this was his reply....

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f225/Eckho/RQ1.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f225/Eckho/RQ2.jpg

waring and pvping is 1 thing.. this is harressment we can not lvl so we can not get our zen

More pics to follow of 1 person getting ganked by 3 or more RQ guys
  • zoefox
    edited August 2008
    Actually it was kind of fun. I liked seeing how many of them I could kill before they killed me. (typically none lol) but I did manage to catch one guy off-guard and kill him just in time for another one to kill me.

Its fun dealing with pkers the first few times in an area but after that its just annoying. I just wanna finish my darn quests. So keep killing players, I won't object. It is part of the game after all but give people a break sometime and let them by after you've killed them a few times.
  • sealed
    edited August 2008
    Their is a simple solution to not be PK'ed by RQ,

1. Move to the PvE Server.

Seriously why would you join a PvP Server if you whine when you get PK'ed.
    If you join a PvP server you should already know that these things "WILL" happen, no matter if its RQ or anyone else.

sealed~
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    All of this just makes PvE so much more inviting T-T sorry you guys couldn't get your quests done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • godcrusher
    edited August 2008
    sealed wrote: »

If you join a PvP server you should already know that these things "WILL" happen, no matter if its RQ or anyone else.

sealed~

Except, there is no PvE server and they want their zen. >.>
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    This is kinda disappointing me pnut and kairon have killed over 400 people by now and we dont get our own thread.
  • showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    embl3m wrote: »
    This is kinda disappointing me pnut and kairon have killed over 400 people by now and we dont get our own thread.

LMFAO very true:D
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008

sealed~

Crybabies will be crybabies, sadly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    As mystic said they won't gank 3 vs 1, and only fair pk only as Shizo said, what seal just said is... What is this ^^? I am confused... Don't compromise yourself.
    At least show me a reason like: TheEmpire insult RQ, yes, that is a good point to wipe them off the server, or you just hate them, that is fine too...
    Pic please, I need it. Cause my char is only a noob 20, it can't fly ><
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zoefox
    edited August 2008

sealed~

Well I hope you weren't directing that at me because like I said, I don't mind you guys being there and I had fun fighting you to a certain extent. I even ran into a couple of RQ members that, instead of killing me, helped me with a quest by giving me info or being in a party to take down a boss.

To everyone else: If you get bugged by RQ or other pkers in an area, just wait it out. They can't stay there forever. After not being able to turn in the quests at Heavens Tear because of them I just left to do other quests instead and when I came back later they were not there. Even pkers need to level or log off sometimes.
  • sealed
    edited August 2008
    Well I hope you weren't directing that at me because like I said, I don't mind you guys being there and I had fun fighting you to a certain extent. I even ran into a couple of RQ members that, instead of killing me, helped me with a quest by giving me info or being in a party to take down a boss.

To everyone else: If you get bugged by RQ or other pkers in an area, just wait it out. They can't stay there forever. After not being able to turn in the quests at Heavens Tear because of them I just left to do other quests instead and when I came back later they were not there. Even pkers need to level or log off sometimes.

The thing is dont be bias,

If one RQ member is being a **** to some one, then dont label everyone in that Guild the same way, a lot of us are really nice:p

sealed~
  • godcrusher
    edited August 2008
    But one for all, all for one. Is that not what a guild is for?
  • haiz
    haiz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Did you guys realize that there are the options of grinding to level instead of doing your quest? You know, kill a monster for no purpose other than to gain a small amount of exp while waiting for them to leave? There are monsters all over the map that are no where near the questing areas. This PKing stuff also happened in the CB of MY-EN when the reward for getting to level 49 was 3 million. There were 6x's PKing people at the level 45-48 areas and all I did was go somewhere else to grind. It doesn't take a genius to go around someone, or at least in your case it seems like it does.

I also leveled from 7x to 9x under KoS of Warlord and I can assure you their levels and their numbers were far greater than what RQ is throwing at you. Learn to grind in this game or you aren't going to get anywhere, and if you don't like grinding then quit.
  • zoefox
    edited August 2008
    Just had a fun time with a couple of RQ guys in Heros Tomb. Was there on a quest with my guildies and 2 RQ's kept attacking. We killed them both 2 or 3 times and finished the quest. Trying to do the quest with pkers after you makes for a very fun time. =D
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    haiz wrote: »
    Did you guys realize that there are the options of grinding to level instead of doing your quest? You know, kill a monster for no purpose other than to gain a small amount of exp while waiting for them to leave? There are monsters all over the map that are no where near the questing areas. This PKing stuff also happened in the CB of MY-EN when the reward for getting to level 49 was 3 million. There were 6x's PKing people at the level 45-48 areas and all I did was go somewhere else to grind. It doesn't take a genius to go around someone, or at least in your case it seems like it does.

I also leveled from 7x to 9x under KoS of Warlord and I can assure you their levels and their numbers were far greater than what RQ is throwing at you. Learn to grind in this game or you aren't going to get anywhere, and if you don't like grinding then quit.

And I levelled from 6x to nearly 9x under KOS of Myth and Black. The RQ killing isn't a giant issue... it's more of an annoyance, I imagine.. Think of this period as a way to learn how to evade PKers.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • zoefox
    edited August 2008
    ark wrote: »
    And I levelled from 6x to nearly 9x under KOS of Myth and Black. The RQ killing isn't a giant issue... it's more of an annoyance, I imagine.. Think of this period as a way to learn how to evade PKers.

So far the best way I found to 'evade' them is to either wait until they leave, or be in a party of 4 or 5. Then you can just kill them all.
  • dayzd
    dayzd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I like to pk people like zoefox.
  • sealed
    edited August 2008
    You know, at the last day of CB maybe all GM's will KoS everyone in game:p

sealed~
  • zoefox
    edited August 2008
    dayzd wrote: »
    I like to pk people like zoefox.

Why would that be?
  • godcrusher
    edited August 2008
    He trying to say he likes a good challenge and fight people who have parties.
  • dayzd
    dayzd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I actually mean I like to pk people that cry.
  • zoefox
    edited August 2008
    dayzd wrote: »
    I actually mean I like to pk people that cry.

Since when did I cry at all? I've said more than once its fun when pkers go after me sometimes. That dungeon thing would not have been nearly as fun without the 2 RQ guys trying to kill us the entire time.

Bring it on PKers!:)
  • lag
    lag Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    :rolleyes:
    i LOLed when i saw this post. Fisrt of all RQ can't do much if you dont give them attention. If you doing a quest you can:

1.Let them kill you, go to town, come back and finish. Pissed off kids get bored when you don't give them attention so they pick on someone who will talk to them/fight back.

2. Fly/run in circles just enough to get out of range when they use skills. At lvl 30, Dayzd was over lvl 35, used fury + 2 skill and phailed at killing me. Afterthat made him chase me in the same spot for like 10~15 min so he gave up and went away. Nothing better than pissed off kidz fustrated cuz their target isn't noob enough to stand there and take the hits. [In Open betta this will matter much more as you can PM your guild to finish your attacker and cost it a doll and at the same time save some hiero by not engaging]

3. If you can't manage to out level RQ members, it means you not playing the game long enough. Therefore, you don't deserve to post such long threads that only serve to flame. [And i'm not in RQ side, if you have played CB you would know] I mean, WTH they do nothing but to be onlive 24/7 doing nothing but to go in a mob around killing ramdom ppl. By the time they get to lvl 40 you could be lvl 45++. Personally i stopped leveling and took my brother's account to level it and it's almost at level 40 already.
This discussion has been closed.