Gm Rage Quit Is Preventing Us From Our Quest

Comments

• delux
    delux Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    zoefox wrote: »
    You throw numbers around, I throw facts around. I've brought a ton of players to this game and I can take them away just as fast.

You don't even know what guild I'm in or my character name so you can't say **** about me.

OOOoOoooOoo awesome. great, take your trash players and leave this game. go qq elsewhere.

of course i dont know your guild or ign, its not my fault that you keep hiding it while flaming rq on the forums. hypocrite.

the only ppl that would quit pwi over a guild are the ppl that cant beat that guild. go ahead, admit defeat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    PWI is the game. PWE is the company that runs it. Get your facts straight.

I already know quite a few people who had plans to buy a lot from the item mall but are refusing to do so as long as the admins do not remove people like you from the game. It is a poor management choice to keep around what the majority of the players want out.

Its actually the opposite with me in health charms and such. There is no point in buying them becuase they don't do any good. The fact that you people use dolls at all shows you are failures. You like to dish it out but you sure as heck can't take it.

Rep? You are KoS for nearly everyone. That's the worst rep you can get. You people were clearly ignored as children and are trying to be tough in a game becuase you are nothing in real life. Its been proven time and time again people like that are the only people that act like you.

This is quite fun, poking all the holes in your argument until it's just one big hole, oh wait, then there's nothing left.

-I happen to know that the majority of players WILL buy a lot from the item mall simply because, this game is built around it.

-While RQ is around, the demand for heiros, dolls, binds, crafting items, pets, flying devices, mounts, exp scrolls and other items I'm not remembering will go UP. We're helping them if anything.

-Heiros don't do any good? So while you're dying, we're killing. Sounds like a deal, I'll take you up on that.

-Same goes for dolls. While you're dropping your eq, we're picking it up. Sounds like a deal, I'll take you up on that.

-Rep as in reputation. Our publicity is skyrocketing, and it's only going higher. Ask around, does anyone NOT know who RQ is? We have posts upon posts and threads upon threads dedicated to RQ. And people like you are only helping us. <3

-Being on KoS? That's how we want it. What we want and what you want are clearly different things.

-Children? I'm 16. I think that still qualifies as being a child. Are you angry that you're getting wrecked over the internet by a 16 year old? As the meme goes, "LOLUMAD?"

-We have many successful individuals in our guild. This includes high school students, college students and working adults. You don't have to be a certain age to enjoy playing video games.

-I won't go into details about any of RQ's members but I have already completed all the basic math courses up to Calculus 2, am currently enrolled in 4 AP classes, taking classes at the University, am fluent in 3 languages and learning a fourth, can skillfully play 5 musical instruments (no not counting the recorder), lead a very active social life and I'm 16, just a child as you say. This isn't to inflate my ego or to brag, it's only to disprove your claims that RQ is made up of people who are "nothing in real life."

I look forward to your next post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zoefox
    zoefox Posts: 225
    edited August 2008
    You should know me by now though. I've openly stalked and killed many of your members. The problem is not the pvp server. Its YOU. Pkers that are actually good at what they do have a good reputation. They are respected, not hated. Clearly, you are quite bad at it.
  • ara
    ara Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    evil go keep your ego down, no one here has to prove or try to prove what they accomplished in real life.
    Trying to flame people for not having real life is like the last resort some idiot could take in this forum, it just proves lack of any other means to actually lead a discussion.

So at least try to keep the flaming to ingame stuff, or stuff related to the net, but leave real life out of this here or things may get a bit messy.

ok?
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Please.

My post.

I spent a good 30 seconds putting that together. I would be offended if you didn't reply to it, or is there nothing you can say?

ara wrote: »
    evil go keep your ego down, no one here has to prove or try to prove what they accomplished in real life.
    Trying to flame people for not having real life is like the last resort some idiot could take in this forum, it just proves lack of any other means to actually lead a discussion.

So at least try to keep the flaming to ingame stuff, or stuff related to the net, but leave real life out of this here or things may get a bit messy.

ok?

Read my post please.

And maybe the posts before?

I explicitly said that I was not bringing up my RL status to make myself "look better" than anyone else.

"Zoefox" has thrown out random accusations attacking the RL statuses of my guild members while not knowing anything past their ingame character customizations and how they act ingame. Because I respect their privacy I posted mine, to disprove him.

As for flaming someone for not having a real life, I did nothing of the sort. I merely stated what my life happened to be like. "Zoefox" was the one who was flaming people's RL situations, without any facts of course.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • delux
    edited August 2008
    You should know me by now though. I've openly stalked and killed many of your members. The problem is not the pvp server. Its YOU. Pkers that are actually good at what they do have a good reputation. They are respected, not hated. Clearly, you are quite bad at it.

Nobody know who you are. You're just some random troll. That's the only reputation you have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    We need a RQ discussion box ASAP. They were discussed more than PW this weekend.
    Gratz ^^.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zoefox
    edited August 2008
    30 seconds oohhh. You just proved that 95% of what you posted was made up on the spot. You don't even think about what you are posting its just random garbage.
  • delux
    edited August 2008
    30 seconds oohhh. You just proved that 95% of what you posted was made up on the spot. You don't even think about what you are posting its just random garbage.

He types fast. It's required to be a RQ forum warrior, as you can see there's quite a lot of dumb posts we have to shut down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008

Doesn't take longer unless your iq is low... He must be quite a bit smarter, I sense jealousy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Not really, you don't need to think things through when all you're posting is the truth.

Lying and random accusations take time to form.

I'm going to go out and enjoy the "nothingness" that is my life.

I hope we can continue our conversation after I come back. :)

Oh btw, yesterday's top troll was whitefire. He had nearly 7 hours of trolling and 92 posts in one session.

Can you top him?

Gogogo.

Love you all <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Hey kids, I'm home. Thankfully, this thread is still hilarious.
    You are not good at what you do at all. If you were, you could use one person and take on 20 at once with no problems.

Thanks for the new sig, Zoefox. You're hilarious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • zoefox
    edited August 2008
    delux wrote: »
    He types fast. It's required to be a RQ forum warrior, as you can see there's quite a lot of dumb posts we have to shut down.

Anyone can type fast but you clearly are not even thinking about what you are posting. "I'll just throw up a bunch of random stuff to make us seem cool when we are not." is your way of posting. Anyone can see it.

I believe your leader said he doesn't believe in going after much lower levels, and attacking 1 or 2 people in large groups. Clearly he is a liar considering all the times I see 2 or 3 people at once attacking 1. Level 40's against 1 level 30. Plus you admitted you don't like it when others use heirograms since they are easier to kill.

By your own admission and actions you have shown that you are a VERY weak guild that has to target people who either are hugely outnumbered, or have no way of fighting back due to level gap.

A good pvper IS good enough to take on huge odds and still win. Try it sometime.
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    evrilysis wrote: »
    -By the way, it's PWI.

No, PWI is only a game, game don't make or loose money. Company do. And the company running this game is called PWE.

And they wont ban players because they PK other players in a PvP server....
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Anyone can type fast but you clearly are not even thinking about what you are posting. "I'll just throw up a bunch of random stuff to make us seem cool when we are not." is your way of posting. Anyone can see it.

I believe your leader said he doesn't believe in going after much lower levels, and attacking 1 or 2 people in large groups. Clearly he is a liar considering all the times I see 2 or 3 people at once attacking 1. Level 40's against 1 level 30. Plus you admitted you don't like it when others use heirograms since they are easier to kill.

By your own admission and actions you have shown that you are a VERY weak guild that has to target people who either are hugely outnumbered, or have no way of fighting back due to level gap.

1 vs 20 or stop posting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I don't suppose zoefox and a representative of Rage Quit could be persuaded to settle this on the field of battle? zoe, you don't seem to realize you're doing exactly what RQ wants you to do. You're being played like a fine fiddle. These guys and girls are, and correct me if I'm wrong, as much of a troll society as they are a PK guild.

And successful troll is very successful. For that I commend Rage Quit.

But come on, people... Fourteen pages of back and forth with RQ defending themselves from accusation after accusation of griefing. Which, to be honest, is completely unfounded. If they chose to set up a blockade and kill any who come near, then it's up to other players to learn *GASP!* tactics to get the better of them. Unless a player is, say, followed by the same people/squad/guild and harassed not just with death, but verbally as well, then I could say it's a bannable offense. I don't think that's happening here. These guys seem to be a large, multi-game PvP guild that's very good at what they do.

To anyone who hasn't had dealings with these guys (like me), just consider their actions a challenge instead of a hindrance. You're not losing XP when you're PKed, and only a (supposed) 1% chance to drop an item on a white name. Deal with it and move on.

It is, after all, just a game.
  • zoefox
    edited August 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    1 vs 20 or stop posting.

YOU should be able to do that since you claim to be so good at pk. I've watched really good pkers in action. They had quite a few on them at once and still manged to win. You can't do that. Feel free to leave the game and come back when you actually have skill.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    YOU should be able to do that since you claim to be so good at pk. I've watched really good pkers in action. They had quite a few on them at once and still manged to win. You can't do that. Feel free to leave the game and come back when you actually have skill.

www.RQClan.com/vids/stream/RQTheatre.html

No Fear.

Enjoy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• zoefox
    edited August 2008
    So whats the level gap there? 50 or so? I kill your guys 1 on 1 with ease and if I"m in a group all RQ members there die.
  • siberian
    siberian Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ren wrote: »
    It'll probably be for pissing off an admin who can't take a joke, or making an ethnic joke that someone took seriously even though RQ has people from just about every race.

Just because you have someone of ethnicity-x who doesn't mind being called a racial slur means that it's ok too start yelling that all over the place because your friend jim is ok with it...at best it makes you anti-social bullies and at worst closet Racists.
  • darknin
    darknin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    http://www.rqclan.com/ <-read it

It says:
    "RQ finds unity in their love for player vs. player and terrorizing non-clan members. They have rampaged through countless games and servers, slaughtering the meek, the helpless, the brasilians and roleplayers. They are brutal and unforgiving (if you know this stop posting about them T.T) They are cruel, they are swift, they are professional. Nobody can stop them."

So stop posting about them because they are too into themselves and wont give up. these threads are pointless T.T
  • zoefox
    edited August 2008
    darknin wrote: »
    http://www.rqclan.com/ <-read it

It says:
    "RQ finds unity in their love for player vs. player and terrorizing non-clan members. They have rampaged through countless games and servers, slaughtering the meek, the helpless, the brasilians and roleplayers. They are brutal and unforgiving (if you know this stop posting about them T.T) They are cruel, they are swift, they are professional. Nobody can stop them."

So stop posting about them because they are too into themselves and wont give up. these threads are pointless T.T

Professional eh? I've yet to see anything pro about them other than how good they are at dying. Stopping them is quite easy since they are so easy to kill. Anyone thats half way decent at pvp can beat them with little effort.
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Professional eh? I've yet to see anything pro about them other than how good they are at dying. Stopping them is quite easy since they are so easy to kill. Anyone thats half way decent at pvp can beat them with little effort.

Its like holding a piece of steak in front of a starving lion.........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I'm fully convinced zoefox is some mutant breed of troll.

Just saying is all.
  • julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    more hate, more hate :cool:

if u think that's no use talking with us then STFU
    you ppl are saying that we are too over our minds and its useless to do this thing
    but yet you hate, and hate LOL

dont get me wrong i love all this hating, i love being targeted by the whole server ^^

edit: sry some errors =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    julio69 wrote: »
    more hate, more hate :cool:

if u think that's no use talking with us then STFU
    you ppl are saying that we are too over our minds and its useless to do this thing
    but yet you hate, and hate LOL

dont get me wrong i love all this hating, i love being targeted by the whole server ^^

edit: sry some errors =P

Didnt get my reference?
    btw I'm not hating. I'm quite neutral.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    not you, the one you quoted
    i didnt really get what you meant btw =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
  • zoefox
    edited August 2008
    Wasn't hate there, just showing off your weakness. You claim to be good but the only thing you are good at is dying. Go figure.
  • delux
    edited August 2008
    tinkus wrote: »
    I don't suppose zoefox and a representative of Rage Quit could be persuaded to settle this on the field of battle? zoe, you don't seem to realize you're doing exactly what RQ wants you to do. You're being played like a fine fiddle. These guys and girls are, and correct me if I'm wrong, as much of a troll society as they are a PK guild.

And successful troll is very successful. For that I commend Rage Quit.

But come on, people... Fourteen pages of back and forth with RQ defending themselves from accusation after accusation of griefing. Which, to be honest, is completely unfounded. If they chose to set up a blockade and kill any who come near, then it's up to other players to learn *GASP!* tactics to get the better of them. Unless a player is, say, followed by the same people/squad/guild and harassed not just with death, but verbally as well, then I could say it's a bannable offense. I don't think that's happening here. These guys seem to be a large, multi-game PvP guild that's very good at what they do.

To anyone who hasn't had dealings with these guys (like me), just consider their actions a challenge instead of a hindrance. You're not losing XP when you're PKed, and only a (supposed) 1% chance to drop an item on a white name. Deal with it and move on.

It is, after all, just a game.

A voice of reason, in one of the 563 threads dedicated to trolling RQ? You sir, are in the wrong place.
    So whats the level gap there? 50 or so? I kill your guys 1 on 1 with ease and if I"m in a group all RQ members there die.
    Wasn't hate there, just showing off your weakness. You claim to be good but the only thing you are good at is dying. Go figure.

17 pages of trash talk. 0 screenshots from you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • doll
    doll Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i actually find the clan entertaining but as i'm sure others have said, if you can't handle it just find a different area ;x. don't worry about turning quests in till a few hours before it closes for ob maybe.
This discussion has been closed.