Comments

• puchuu
    puchuu Posts: 21
    edited September 2008
    I'm down with taking to the next level.
  • carion
    carion Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    19 pages of pointless gibberish. Go lvl instead of trying to flame us on the forums. See your losing valuable lvling time.
  • zoefox
    zoefox Posts: 225
    edited September 2008
    carion wrote: »
    19 pages of pointless gibberish. Go lvl instead of trying to flame us on the forums. See your losing valuable lvling time.

Not me. I play as I watch the forums.:D
  • carion
    edited September 2008
    i still havent seen 1 RQ member come on the forums and whine and cry about getting pked. Yet there must be 50 ppl in this thread that complain about getting pked by RQ. Is there something im not seeing? Maybe all of you complainers should make a guild called PWNTbyRQ sounds so fitting.
  • zoefox
    edited September 2008
    carion wrote: »
    i still havent seen 1 RQ member come on the forums and whine and cry about getting pked. Yet there must be 50 ppl in this thread that complain about getting pked by RQ. Is there something im not seeing? Maybe all of you complainers should make a guild called PWNTbyRQ sounds so fitting.

Only complaint I have is that, after all your talk, RQs are just so easy to kill.:)

Ran into Dayzed. Killed him, so he got help. Killed him and his help, TWICE! Then he didn't bother to come back. lol
  • carion
    edited September 2008
    you sure do alot of editing maybe when you said "Ran into Dayzd. Killed him." You actually meant "Ran into Dayzd. Got killed by him."
  • xieveral
    xieveral Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Thread needs more of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
    Faction- SevenWind
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zoefox
    edited September 2008
    Killed by him? You wish. I'm sure he'll remember a group he chased into the hall of heroes and getting wiped out by each and every time. So much for your greatness at pvp against all odds.
  • itch
    itch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    zoefox wrote: »
    Killed by him? You wish. I'm sure he'll remember a group he chased into the hall of heroes and getting wiped out by each and every time. So much for your greatness at pvp against all odds.

Aren't you the venomancer who ganked me while I'm killing mobs and then run for your life once I noticed you (and your weak damage)?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dayzd
    dayzd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/8120/sfasfxl8.jpg

This is coming from the person saying WE harass him
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    "Don't worry, I will stop this.
    There will be no war.
    I will stop this shet.
    I don't want to fight,
    I just want to level too!"

-GodlyDanny
    --Always in our hearts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    zoefox wrote: »
    Dyzad 37 Vs Mack level 50

http://hosted.filefront.com/DayzdVideos

May i see your proof of you pwning him? Stories can be made up using words ;) it's easy to lie
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • keithtan69
    keithtan69 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    lazor wrote: »
    they killed the person that had the quest so The Empire was the only guild that showed up to fight them and it was fun for about 60 mins but my 1 guildie asked them after that hour if he can now finish his quest.. RQ all left and my guildie started his quest and was killed by several Rage quest. This has turned into harressment...pvp is fun but this is NOT!!! I would like action taken we r trying to lvl to 40 for the zen and everywhere we turn they prevent it.

ty to deadly sins 2 people for showing up.

There are few ways which you or anyone can deal with this situation.

1. If they do it on purpose or excessive action that cause distress to any player in the community. Print screen and report to GM. Classify understand player harassment.

2. If the GM failed to acknowledge or act , escalate to PWI management.

3. if failed, you can decide if you want to take legal action.

But if I were you. I go else where. Not worth the time spend for this kind of situation.
  • severan
    edited September 2008
    keithtan69 wrote: »

1. If they do it on purpose or excessive action that cause distress to any player in the community. Print screen and report to GM. Classify understand player harassment.

But if I were you. I go else where. Not worth the time spend for this kind of situation.
    but when you play on a PVP server, points 1, 2 and 3 become invalid under the code - "THIS IS A PVP SERVER"

ofc harassment can be done in RL by touching or anyother action but in MMO or online games or over the internet it can be done by WORDS, Photos, Videos.

since communication is only with text chat, harassment here would only mean verbal abuse. they have a filter and it works so... FAIL

for crybabies there's the PVE server ---->

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • keithtan69
    edited September 2008
    severan wrote: »
    but when you play on a PVP server, points 1, 2 and 3 become invalid under the code - "THIS IS A PVP SERVER"

ofc harassment can be done in RL by touching or anyother action but in MMO or online games or over the internet it can be done by WORDS, Photos, Videos.

since communication is only with text chat, harassment here would only mean verbal abuse. they have a filter and it works so... FAIL

for crybabies there's the PVE server ---->

PVP server do not warrant harassment on player. No server do. ;) That the lame excuse to use PVP server for player killing.
  • severan
    edited September 2008
    PVP server do not warrant harassment on player. No server do. ;)
    Killing a player's pixel character is in no way termed as harassment... that's why PKs have penalties ;)
    don't like it pk them back... not strong enough? not my problem nor the pk'ers

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• keithtan69
    edited September 2008

Found this on ToS that you can use when encounter these situations:

(a) Harm minors in any way; (sry ! I have to laugh when I see this)

(f) "Stalk," threaten or otherwise harass or cause discomfort to another;

(n) Take any action that disrupts the Service or that negatively affects or may prohibit other users from enjoying the Website, the Games or any other aspect of the Service.
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    (n) Take any action that disrupts the Service or that negatively affects or may prohibit other users from enjoying the Website, the Games or any other aspect of the Service.

On a PvP server, any actions taken that would prevent a PKer for PKing other players would negatively affects or prohibit this user from enjoying the game...
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • severan
    edited September 2008
    Found this on ToS that you can use when encounter these situations:

(a) Harm minors in any way; (sry ! I have to laugh when I see this)

(f) "Stalk," threaten or otherwise harass or cause discomfort to another;

PK in a PVP does not apply in that term. because PVP is PK and you can read the server as "PK SERVER"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• femi
    femi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    wow... this thread is pretty much pitiful. I love how everyone is QQ'ing about RQ pvping on a GASP! pvp server. trust me, I would rather have a powerful guild that loves to pvp then what has happened on the MY-EN servers, where powerful guilds sit on territories and outbid everyone so they don't have to fight.
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I love the attention I am getting from you all :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i dont know how harassment got in the situation

what killing ppl in a online game has to do with harassment?
    and u guys should STFU because there's no rule against
    killing ppl over and over again in the PVP server.
    i dont think u guys should go to the PVE server
    because i have never had so much fun as this and im not even playing :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited September 2008
    arcane wrote: »
    I love the attention I am getting from you all :D

Same, once Open Beta starts and people will see me *OMG this guy is from RageQuit "runs away"* lol that would be amazing:p

sealed~
  • darknin
    darknin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    im just gonna go afk in a town once i get PK'ed by RQ seeing that most people say that you guys harass them
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    darknin wrote: »
    im just gonna go afk in a town once i get PK'ed by RQ seeing that most people say that you guys harass them
    Way to be submissive, hahah. I'm sure there's a **** out there for you.
    Like t0yo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    sealed wrote: »
    Same, once Open Beta starts and people will see me *OMG this guy is from RageQuit "runs away"* lol that would be amazing:p

sealed~

Not to mention we'll experience next to no lag. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.